Finger.PNG

16 Jun, 2021

'A civil war is 'knocking on heaven's door.'

16 Jun, 2021

'Lack of manners: The US cowboys do not bow to members of the Royal Family.'

By Max Gorbachev - 12.06.2021

Biden is lost during the G7 summit. :lol:

Published on Jun 11, 2021 (0:23)
When is he not lost??? The fake administration has to keep him on a short leash so that he will not wander off and will have to send out an Amber Alert. :lol: Come to think about it he would do something creepy about the Amber Alert!

Candace Owens runs down the DNC game plan against conservatives.

The push back against critical race theory is growing stronger.

This school district has 'no plans' to teach critical race theory: Superintendent
Jun 22, 2021
Alberto Carvalho, the Miami-Dade County Public Schools superintendent, plans to welcome all students back to school for a full reopening in the fall while offering alternatives for students who wish to continue remote learning.

The old "your small arms are no match for our nukes" line liberals like to trot out really just serves to underline their ignorance of all things military. The Vietnamese and Afghans would beg to differ.

Others have been pointing out the disconnect between "you need nukes to fight us" and "a few hundred unarmed peaceful protestors almost overthrew the US government", but then just like studied ignorance, self-contradictory hypocrisy is a defining trait of the managerial parasite class and their NPC mind slaves.

The old "your small arms are no match for our nukes" line liberals like to trot out really just serves to underline their ignorance of all things military. The Vietnamese and Afghans would beg to differ.

Others have been pointing out the disconnect between "you need nukes to fight us" and "a few hundred unarmed peaceful protestors almost overthrew the US government", but then just like studied ignorance, self-contradictory hypocrisy is a defining trait of the managerial parasite class and their NPC mind slaves.
The Babylon Bee jumped on this one!
From the article:

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."
"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."

The Babylon Bee jumped on this one!
From the article:

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."
"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."
Reminds me of this old meme (the memeball is the anarchocapitalist or ancap flag, for those unaware of the history of memeball memes):

1493521717316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom