Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It might be, but I doubt it. Most will cling to their current beliefs as fed by MSM. Most outlets will be unlikely to cover a story that runs counter to their narrative.
I hear you and it's clear the PTB are really playing for broke now! But, I recently saw an article that said 51% believe that election fraud occurred and that number included a significant number of Democrats:
On April 13, Rasmussen released a poll that shows a majority of American voters believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

According to the the poll, 51% of voters agreed that it is likely cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 35% who say it’s Very Likely.
Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Apr 13, 2021: "How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?"
All Voters - Likely - 51%
(Massive garbage legacy media fail.)
2/2
The data showed 74% of Republicans, 30% of Democrats and 51% of Independents believe cheating affected the outcome.

As everything continues to get more outrageous by the day, there's at least a hope that enough will begin to see the light. A defeatist attitude does not serve anyone well. The effort to not fall into that mindset gets more daunting as the NWO scamdemic/Reset tyranny becomes more militant and oppressive. As I said in the Coronavirus thread:
Also, as the Cs have said, wishful thinking will be their downfall - they will go too far and all will come crashing down. It's a work in progress and in keeping with faith that the universe is "the decider", my attitude and outlook went from dismal to optimistic that things are developing in ways quite contrary to official narratives. Doesn't mean we aren't in for a lot more really tough times. Endurance will be key, but faith has to hold.

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Disgusting!

'With "constrained" politicians like these... I have no doubt that US will have bright future.'

By Kirill Kurevlev - 03.05.2021

Disgusting!

'With "constrained" politicians like these... I have no doubt that US will have bright future.'

By Kirill Kurevlev - 03.05.2021

Well, at least now it's out in the open - we've all known this for a while, the mask is many things - including an incentive to get the injection, basically by instituting psychological and physical suffering. I asked one my friends who voted for Biden about this, and he just said it was typical bumbling Biden, political theatre, and there was no way to enforce it, and didn't see really anything wrong with it. :(

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
PRES. BIDEN'S OMINOUS THREAT: "THOSE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED WILL END UP PAYING THE PRICE."

Well now, that's a bit concerning, coming from the person who is supposedly in charge of the largest military in the world capable of incredible violence. Any excuse for this kind of threats is just a cope.

That's a clear threat. Lock and load!

Now Killary joins the fray. Get vaccinated or else. They all act in concert. Like they share a hivemind. Well, they kind of do. Being directed by higher negative powers. Or someone else is in control of their Twitter/ social media accounts. Which is probably the case. Especially for Biden.

XPan

Jedi Council Member
That's a clear threat. Lock and load!

Now Killary joins the fray. Get vaccinated or else. They all act in concert. Like they share a hivemind. Well, they kind of do. Being directed by higher negative powers. Or someone else is in control of their Twitter/ social media accounts. Which is probably the case. Especially for Biden.

Hive Mind

Now that hits the nail, spot on ! And it has a strange bitter taste… And the sound of it !

It is also an excellent word harboring a discreet pointer towards the elusive hyper dimensional influence onto the human mind.

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Well, that's the reality guys, you're either in the club or you're not. Or at least that's how they present it, and sadly that tweet is enough to push a few people over the hump of vaccination.

Soon, it'll be those wearing a vaccinated tag and those wearing a mask divided into camps and it's the same old divide and conquer. The immediate future will be ruled by the question "well, how do we tell them apart?" and that will justify the covid passports and passes and so on.

I am reminded of Sebastian Haffner and Nazi Germany, and the slow take over the majority by blaming a minority for the ills of society, making them wear a badge, isolating businesses and then removing them from society by force.

I do think that there are many factors influencing this situation, one of them is propaganda, definitely censorship, corruption and all of the above. But the real tragedy comes from the fact that one of those factors has to be the hijacked drive of human beings to not be alone, to belong to a group of people, that can drive some to simply accept whatever measures are thrown at them. And it's a tragedy because they don't realize that the group that they're holding on to, will continue to get smaller and smaller until there won't be anyone to come and fight for them.

Nazi Germany was truly a trial run and it's becoming clearer and clearer by the day.

iamthatis

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
There's another quite worrisome ultimatum that is now being pushed on US farmers, if this video is true. Apparently, farmers are being approached by government officials and told that they will be paid 1.5x the usual price of their crops if they destroy them. If they don't, they will not receive government subsidies. As a farmer, lemme tell ya, without subsidies, small farms in particular cannot survive in a world dominated by the economy-of-scale farming of the huge agriculture conglomerates. So the ultimatum is destroy your crops or get sunk. Either way, it looks like a coup for big agriculture, or worse, the planned starvation of the American people.

Top Bottom