Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

PRES. BIDEN'S OMINOUS THREAT: "THOSE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED WILL END UP PAYING THE PRICE."

Well now, that's a bit concerning, coming from the person who is supposedly in charge of the largest military in the world capable of incredible violence. Any excuse for this kind of threats is just a cope.

That's a clear threat. Lock and load!

Now Killary joins the fray. Get vaccinated or else. They all act in concert. Like they share a hivemind. Well, they kind of do. Being directed by higher negative powers. Or someone else is in control of their Twitter/ social media accounts. Which is probably the case. Especially for Biden.

That's a clear threat. Lock and load!

Now Killary joins the fray. Get vaccinated or else. They all act in concert. Like they share a hivemind. Well, they kind of do. Being directed by higher negative powers. Or someone else is in control of their Twitter/ social media accounts. Which is probably the case. Especially for Biden.

Hive Mind

Now that hits the nail, spot on ! And it has a strange bitter taste… And the sound of it !

It is also an excellent word harboring a discreet pointer towards the elusive hyper dimensional influence onto the human mind.

Well, that's the reality guys, you're either in the club or you're not. Or at least that's how they present it, and sadly that tweet is enough to push a few people over the hump of vaccination.

Soon, it'll be those wearing a vaccinated tag and those wearing a mask divided into camps and it's the same old divide and conquer. The immediate future will be ruled by the question "well, how do we tell them apart?" and that will justify the covid passports and passes and so on.

I am reminded of Sebastian Haffner and Nazi Germany, and the slow take over the majority by blaming a minority for the ills of society, making them wear a badge, isolating businesses and then removing them from society by force.

I do think that there are many factors influencing this situation, one of them is propaganda, definitely censorship, corruption and all of the above. But the real tragedy comes from the fact that one of those factors has to be the hijacked drive of human beings to not be alone, to belong to a group of people, that can drive some to simply accept whatever measures are thrown at them. And it's a tragedy because they don't realize that the group that they're holding on to, will continue to get smaller and smaller until there won't be anyone to come and fight for them.

Nazi Germany was truly a trial run and it's becoming clearer and clearer by the day.

There's another quite worrisome ultimatum that is now being pushed on US farmers, if this video is true. Apparently, farmers are being approached by government officials and told that they will be paid 1.5x the usual price of their crops if they destroy them. If they don't, they will not receive government subsidies. As a farmer, lemme tell ya, without subsidies, small farms in particular cannot survive in a world dominated by the economy-of-scale farming of the huge agriculture conglomerates. So the ultimatum is destroy your crops or get sunk. Either way, it looks like a coup for big agriculture, or worse, the planned starvation of the American people.

Seems they gotta steal more elections. Which in return will invite catastrophic Earth Changes. Of course, they will do it.

Is it some kind of PTSD, being afraid to say anything lately for fear of being labeled a racist? Well, I'm going to say it anyway. First, I'm going to lump all Hispanic immigrants coming across the Southern US land border as Mexicans (just for simplicity). In my experience (overwhelmingly good), these people are hard working, honest, family oriented, charitable, good natured and exceptionally friendly. My experience is in having hired immigrant-owned businesses for jobs, individuals for smaller jobs, knowing whole families as patients or as school colleagues (of my kids), and also 2nd hand in the community in terms of general reputations. It is very rare for me to hear anything negative about this group, aside from occasional stories of severe alcohol abuse and petty crime.
I don't speak Spanish, more than understanding a few words here and there, so have very limited local insight to this community, unfortunately. But of what I do see, they appear to have a set of values worth emulating. God>Family>Community. General observations (which may not be accurate): They save for the rainy day, they watch over neighbors/extended families, they trust each other more than want to depend on the system.
As patients, I will also generalize about the group: They politely ask (good) questions until satisfied with understanding, usually bringing a trusted friend to serve as interpreter if needed. They negotiate fees and stick to agreements. They are compliant with recommendations. They communicate clearly (with help) when they have concerns, questions or plan deviations. This is hard to find!

At the community level, I have observed (while fundraising for our local soup kitchen), that this community is perhaps the most generous. Everyone asked gives something. Blacks are also very generous. Maybe 1/6 Caucasians asked will give something.

In short, to me, they give off a very conservative, family oriented, self-responsible, charitable, God-fearing vibe. I can say also that there are an unusual number of SAHMs in this community, which I think is good for their children.
No surprise to me that they would vote Republican.

In short, to me, they give off a very conservative, family oriented, self-responsible, charitable, God-fearing vibe. I can say also that there are an unusual number of SAHMs in this community, which I think is good for their children.
No surprise to me that they would vote Republican.

The globalists are importing the wrong people then and misjudging humanity in general. We are better than how they assess us.

Back
Top Bottom