Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Maybe some bleed through to an alternate reality of Biden having/developing acrania, or even just symbolic of being brainless. Weird looking, anyway.
That looks like a typical glitch when using green screen technology. Reminds me of the previous example with his hand suddenly appearing in front of the microphone. Maybe someone's producing doctored videos of the originals, or, maybe they are 'authentic'. If the originals are purposefully made using green screen tech, makes you wonder...maybe they have a whole archive with 'Biden walking', 'Biden arriving', 'Biden waving' etc. which they can use for various staged occasions. Plus, we know that the 'deep fake' tech is now so sophisticated that making Biden's mouth to move in sync with any words, and making it sound like him, is child's play.

unkl brws

Jedi Master
I saw a bit of this on the news yesterday and it was painful ( and a bit humorous) to watch. Remember, this is the President of the United States addressing a perceived threat to U.S. national security -

For the first minute he is reading off a cue card on the podium with his eyes down and having a hard time getting through it!
Then a one word answer to the reporter's question "Yes......ok, hang on a second...". I was thinking "Wow, what a profound answer!" :mad::huh:

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
As expected, now after the Biden crime syndicate has taken power, they have started preparations for a new round of warfare in Ukraine. Within days of "Biden" being sworn in I noticed a uptick in anti-Russian rehetoric in the MSM (quite expected), and as the 'Saker' points out in the article below, Biden's statement about Putin being a 'killer' was most likely planned and scripted in order to get the ball rolling again. At least in my local news sources there have been a number of 'news articles' during the last couple of days that show classic propaganda tactics for preparing the mind of the masses for soon-to-be-seen 'Russian agression' against the Ukraine. I'm sure the same can be seen in MSM outlets elsewhere, too.

I hope this war can be avoided but it doesn't look good. Let's hope Putin will be able to neutralize the situation with another 'Judo move'.
If war starts, the Russian military will of course have no trouble in 'winning', however, many innocent lives will be lost and the PTB will, once again, blame everything on Russia and Putin. As a 'bonus' the Biden regime will get a much wanted distraction to shift the focus from their utter incompetence and evilness.

I don't always agree with the 'Saker' but in this article he sums things up pretty well:

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Marjorie Greene is one fearless, determined woman that doesn't take any BS. She's a bright star in Washington as far as I'm concerned and its remarkable we have her there. Of course she's being brutalized for standing up for the rights of the people. Here she speaks about the proposed vaccine passports, very good. She explains such a measure leads us straight into communism and the hypocrisy of the Democrats. Worth a listen.

Dr. Steve Turley continues to be the optimist with many interesting, examples of the Democrats in Washington falling apart with all their ridiculous power grabs. "Their hubris will be their downfall". He's good for short but informative current events.

Here AOC is called out by Marjorie Greene for her tweet about the boarder fiasco being caused by.......racism, who would have guessed. AOC is asked why she isn't visiting the boarder now with all those children in cages unlike when she made that visit a year ago where she cried in front of a fenced parking lot. The woman gets nuttier by the day.

One more. Nancy Pelosi tries to steal the congressional seat from a Republican elected in Iowa after winning by 6 votes but is shot down. Apparently she thinks she has the power to do anything. :lol:

It's so good to see how much opposition is pushing up all over the country to preserve our freedoms. This is certainly a much bigger challenge then if Trump had made it to his second term.

Looks like Greta Thunberg is on her way out as well. Another topic covered by Turley but I won't overload you with his videos.

Every day I see things unfolding exactly as anyone with eyes to see could predict, yet I still find it hard to believe this is where we're at. At least we have Ron DeSantis leading the way using common sense - I wonder if Florida is one of the states that might get serious about separating from the federal government.

Top Bottom