Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

As expected, now after the Biden crime syndicate has taken power, they have started preparations for a new round of warfare in Ukraine. Within days of "Biden" being sworn in I noticed a uptick in anti-Russian rehetoric in the MSM (quite expected), and as the 'Saker' points out in the article below, Biden's statement about Putin being a 'killer' was most likely planned and scripted in order to get the ball rolling again. At least in my local news sources there have been a number of 'news articles' during the last couple of days that show classic propaganda tactics for preparing the mind of the masses for soon-to-be-seen 'Russian agression' against the Ukraine. I'm sure the same can be seen in MSM outlets elsewhere, too.

I hope this war can be avoided but it doesn't look good. Let's hope Putin will be able to neutralize the situation with another 'Judo move'.
If war starts, the Russian military will of course have no trouble in 'winning', however, many innocent lives will be lost and the PTB will, once again, blame everything on Russia and Putin. As a 'bonus' the Biden regime will get a much wanted distraction to shift the focus from their utter incompetence and evilness.

I don't always agree with the 'Saker' but in this article he sums things up pretty well:

Marjorie Greene is one fearless, determined woman that doesn't take any BS. She's a bright star in Washington as far as I'm concerned and its remarkable we have her there. Of course she's being brutalized for standing up for the rights of the people. Here she speaks about the proposed vaccine passports, very good. She explains such a measure leads us straight into communism and the hypocrisy of the Democrats. Worth a listen.

Dr. Steve Turley continues to be the optimist with many interesting, examples of the Democrats in Washington falling apart with all their ridiculous power grabs. "Their hubris will be their downfall". He's good for short but informative current events.

Here AOC is called out by Marjorie Greene for her tweet about the boarder fiasco being caused by.......racism, who would have guessed. AOC is asked why she isn't visiting the boarder now with all those children in cages unlike when she made that visit a year ago where she cried in front of a fenced parking lot. The woman gets nuttier by the day.

One more. Nancy Pelosi tries to steal the congressional seat from a Republican elected in Iowa after winning by 6 votes but is shot down. Apparently she thinks she has the power to do anything. :lol:

It's so good to see how much opposition is pushing up all over the country to preserve our freedoms. This is certainly a much bigger challenge then if Trump had made it to his second term.

Looks like Greta Thunberg is on her way out as well. Another topic covered by Turley but I won't overload you with his videos.

NO RUSSIAN BOUNTIES ON US TROOPS? “SAY IT AIN’T SO, JOE”​

1618730567406.png

The United States intelligence community is not confident that Russia offered bounties to the Taliban for killing U.S. troops in Afghanistan. In September, the commander of the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) General Frank McKenzie said there was no definitive proof of Russian bounties.

“I found what they presented to me very concerning, very worrisome. I just couldn’t see the final connection, so I sent my guys back and said, look, keep digging,” General McKenzie said.

“So we have continued to dig and look because this involves potential threats to U.S. forces, it’s open,” he added. “I just haven’t seen anything that closes that gap yet.”

A Change in Narrative About Russian Bounties​

The assessment hasn’t changed since last summer when the Washington Post and New York Times released the story fanning the flames of why then-President Trump wasn’t taking action against Russia and President Putin.

Nevertheless, the narrative has now changed.

President Joe Biden, when campaigning for office in September, repeated, as if it were confirmed, that the Russians were paying bounties on the deaths of U.S. troops.

“I don’t understand why [President Trump] is unwilling to take on Putin when he’s actually paying bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan,” Biden said during the October 22 presidential debate.

After the Post/NYT story broke, Trump took to Twitter, as he normally did. He posted that “Intel just reported to me that they did not find this info credible, and therefore did not report it to me [or to Vice President Mike Pence.]”

Members of both parties were upset with Trump for not acting on the unverified information. However, both the Taliban and Russia denied that such bounties existed.

Dmitri Peskov, the official spokesman for President Putin, called the report “ridiculous.”

“It’s a little bit rude, but this is 100 percent bulls—,” Peskov said. “It’s as simple as that.”

Russia has in fact supported the Taliban for years. Yet, there has never been definitive evidence that it has paid for the killing of U.S. troops.

On Thursday, the Biden White House released a fact sheet on sanctions on Russia. It once again stated that CIA intelligence on the matter is far from conclusive and acknowledged that analysts labeled it “low to moderate confidence.”

Although Washington is sanctioning Russia for its continued aggression and malign behavior, the fact sheet was clear that the supposed Russian bounties weren’t a contributing reason for the sanctions. But mentioned it with craftily worded language about “reported Afghanistan bounties.”

The White House Isn’t Forthright in Denying the Existence of Bounties​

White House Spokeswoman Jen Psaki did not answer directly when asked if the White House now believes the CIA’s assessment. Instead, she repeated the previous administration’s reasons for assessing the information as “low to moderate” confidence.

Namely, she said that the information is of low confidence because some of it came from Afghan detainees and due to the challenging operating environment in Afghanistan. You can read “challenging operating environment” to mean “detainees making up stories to get themselves released.”

President Biden changed his wording as well after taking office. He went from mentioning Putin as “actually paying bounties to kill American soldiers” to talking of “reports of bounties.”

However, what he didn’t do was mention or acknowledge that the original narrative about Russian bounties was wrong. Or that it was based on unsubstantiated intelligence reporting.

In the last two elections much was made by the Left of Russian “influence” and “disinformation” campaigns that supposedly beguiled Americans into voting for Trump. But here we have, what looks like, an actual disinformation campaign concocted by our own mainstream media and then used by the Left to sway voters over to President Biden. And now after the election, we find out it was rumor and hearsay and there was no concrete evidence to back it up.

There is a joke that goes: “What’s the difference between Russia and the Media?”

“One is a corrupt, lying gang of thugs that hates America, and the other is a country run by Vladimir Putin.”

I wish that wasn’t funny, or even remotely true, but it is.

Artificial-intelligence censors favorable to Biden-Harris keep moving in. Today, this is from "free speech platform" Gab's CEO regarding the return of competitor Parler, which he says has capitulated to tech oligarchs. Fairly interesting commentary, though, of course, I would not expect a CEO to be particularly nice to a competitor.

Today Apple announced that they would be allowing Establishment Oligarch-owned Parler back on the Apple App Store. This comes after Parler ousted their pro-free speech CEO and Founder John Matze, who claims that his 40% stake in the company was stolen from him. After removing Matze Parler implemented a “troll filter” to censor “trolling content,” whatever that means.

Bloomberg reported that Parler is working with third-party artificial intelligence software company Hive to automatically censor and remove content that Apple doesn’t like. Hive works with other Big Tech companies like Reddit to leverage artificial intelligence to censor content at scale.

Shortly after this news, conservative firebrand Dan Bongino announced on his show that he is “no longer involved in the day-to-day” of Parler, which left the company at the whims of Billionaire Oligarch Rebekah Mercer.

The same Mercer family behind the atrocious privacy nightmare of Cambridge Analytica. The same people who threw Milo under the bus. The same people who threw Steve Bannon under the bus. The same people who threw Parler Founder and Former CEO John Matze under the bus. The same people who threw President Trump under the bus.

So in essence Parler is now a smaller version of Twitter for Fox News pundits to “echo” each other into oblivion and for the Mercer family to gather data on you.

“Conservatives” are celebrating Parler’s capitulation to Apple and transformation into a de facto Big Tech-controlled social network as a “win.” Big Tech’s arbitrary censorship standards are now being applied across Parler by the same artificial intelligence company that Big Tech platforms use, but you won’t find any “conservative” pundits bringing this fact up.

This is why the right continually gets steamrolled in the culture. Conceding to the Enemy’s demands in order to participate in the Enemy’s app stores is not a win for conservatives or the right in general. It’s a PR win for Apple, who hopes to get Republicans in Congress off their back. The Mercer’s may see this as a win, but The People will not. Not the smart ones who see through the grift and pathetic weakness.

The People want one thing: to speak freely online without permission from some billionaire oligarch–be it the Mercers or Mark Zuckerberg. They certainly don’t want to be policed by AI.

Parler had all the money in the world, all the “influencers” in the world, all the mainstream support from Fox News, members of Congress, and the Conservative Inc Machine. None of it mattered. Getting back on the App Store won’t matter either.

Parler bent the knee and Big Tech has them under their thumb. No amount of shilling by Fox News pundits is going to change that fact. No amount of money spent trying to bring people back to have their speech policed by some robot is going to work.

Gab stands alone in the market as the leader and home of free speech online. Not only was Gab’s app banned from both App Stores, but our entire Developer Account was banned from ever submitting apps to those stores ever again. So be it, we wear that as a badge of honor and it should be a sign to those of you reading this that we are and always have been serious about our mission.

Our mission is a simple one and has remained unchanged for almost five years now: we want everyone on this planet to speak freely on the internet without permission from Establishment Oligarchs.

We refuse to bend the knee to Big Tech and never will.

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Jesus is King

More falsehoods being exposed regarding the Jan. 6 "insurrection":

THEY LIED: Feds Admit 'Bear Spray' Was NOT Used Against Officer Sicknick

The American people have been fed lie, after lie, after lie about what happened on January 6th.

First we were told Officer Brian Sicknick was "killed by a pro-Trump mob" who bashed him over the head with a fire extinguisher.

After that was proven to be a lie, they arrested two guys and tried to imply they killed him by spraying a powerful "bear spray" at him.

Last week, after over three months of stalling, DC's chief medical examiner admitted Sicknick died of "natural causes" on Jan 7 after suffering two strokes.

On Tuesday, the feds admitted they have no proof that Sicknick was hit with any bear spray.

From Washington Times, "Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick not sprayed with bear spray, prosecutors say":
Prosecutors told a federal judge Tuesday that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was assaulted with Mace — not the more dangerous bear spray as originally reported — debunking another false narrative that emerged after the officer’s death the day after the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The stunning admission by Gilead Light of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia came in open court during a hearing to determine whether two men accused of assaulting Sicknick and two other officers during the riot should remain in jail ahead of their criminal trial.

While Mr. Light said one of the suspects Julian Khater, 32, was holding an aerosol-based bear spray before the assault, he claimed Mace or pepper spray was used on the officers.

"It does appear that the bear spray Mr. Khater was holding before the assault was not used during the actual assault," Mr. Light said. "What was used was a smaller can."
The Biden regime is engaged in a criminal conspiracy to deprive the American people of their civil liberties and strip them of all their rights.

The entire plot is centered around the false narrative that what took place on Jan 6 was an "insurrection" even though not one person was arrested in the Capitol or anywhere on Capitol grounds with a firearm and not one single police officer or congressman was killed.

The only person we know for certain was killed was unarmed 14-year Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt who was shot dead on video by Capitol police. The men who filmed the vicious execution and showed it to the world have both been arrested but the killer cop wasn't even charged and his name still has not been revealed!

'Cut the bullshit and take your medicine.'

29 Apr, 2021

By Kirill Kurevlev - 29.04.2021

Back
Top Bottom