Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

@mario777 ici, le fil que vous cherchez peut-être, pensez à utiliser un traducteur

@ mario777 ovdje, nit koju možda tražite, razmislite o korištenju prevoditelja

@ mario777 here, the thread you may be looking for consider using a translator :-)

@mario777 voir #488, page33

@mario777 see # 488, page33

Gaby said:

In this article, Mercola interviews Dr. Zelenko and summarizes a health protocol which unifies tips from Judy Mikovitz, Thomas Levy and others. Here's the relevant part:

Could Getting the COVID Shot Affect Your Lifespan?

In this interview, we will review the protocols you can use to protect yourself, your family or those that you love in the event of a worst-case scenario.

I havent been on this board for a while. I'm trying to find out why people are buying Ivermectin? For the real plague or covid? Is it thought that maybe MNRA vaccines will create a covid based death plague?

For those laypeople who would like to learn a bit more about methylation (Keyhole mentioned this pathway several times in this thread), but who are not into biochemistry you may enjoy this article:

The physician and herbalist who wrote the article also includes a number of health issues linked to methylation disorders.

I havent been on this board for a while. I'm trying to find out why people are buying Ivermectin? For the real plague or covid? Is it thought that maybe MNRA vaccines will create a covid based death plague?
Hello,
You could check out the latest Cass sessions and this thread, here, at its beginning, where Drs Gaby and Keyhole, among others, offer their protocol. On the other hand on Sott these topics are studied thoroughly, and you can find answers, in my opinion.

Bonjour,
Vous pourriez consulter les dernières sessions Cass et ce fil, ici, à son début, où Drs Gaby et Keyhole, entre autres, proposent leur protocole. D'autre part sur Sott ces sujets sont étudiés à fond, et vous pouvez trouver des réponses, à mon avis.

For those laypeople who would like to learn a bit more about methylation (Keyhole mentioned this pathway several times in this thread), but who are not into biochemistry you may enjoy this article:
The physician and herbalist who wrote the article also includes a number of health issues linked to methylation disorders.
That was a deep accounting. Thanks for the article.

Noted at the end she had an Interesting Tid Bit About Coffee And Methylation. Mixed in, she also had a shot section on Monocropping of our forests, which includes high density chemical spraying (and the drift and penetration that comes with it).

There is mention of stress (stressors):

Stress of our foremothers and forefathers was different than our current stress. For them stress was usually dealt with when it came up. Now, we have chronic reoccurring stressors that many people have no control over. People have less control over their work and home environment. Things have sped up. People are often overextended and they are not replenishing themselves when they have rest time by using relaxation techniques. Many people also lack connection with nature, and spirit, which is necessary to give people a sense of connection and belonging. Most people feel a loss from not being able to reach their full spiritual potential. All of these stressors can affect methylation. Your mental/emotional state can affect methylation, as well as other biotransformation pathways. Stress, anxiety, lack of sleep can all interfere with our biotransformational pathways.

et cetera...

Hi,
First of all, this is the 1rst time I write something in this thread and I read all the messages twice. It was pretty long but also very interesting. I sincerely thank all the members who participated and gave us plenty of good advises and/or their own experience, and especially Gaby for this thread, her professional expertise and the health Protocol published in SOTT.

Now, I'd like some help to clear my mind and get myself ready for what might come one day, not so far in the future...

I noticed that we have different protocols depending on the timing we have (pre/post jab) and the source :
- the health protocol Gaby posted on SOTT in last January
- the protocol obtained from Mercola after he interviewed Dr. Zelenko and summarized a health protocol which unifies tips from Judy Mikovitz, Thomas Levy and others.
- various protocols from various members with mainly Zinc / Vit C / Vit D / Nac / Ivermectine and/or Hdc if necessary, plus other things depending of the individual, for example a nebulizer with hydrogen peroxide.

In these protocols, there are some differences, of course. Everything is still experimental and probably depends on the patient. Besides, it might be several ways to help us fight the side effects of these vaccines. Nevertheless, it's interesting to see that some products do appear everywhere you look for a solution to protect yourself against the vaccines (Zinc, Vit C, Vit D, Nac), this is why I understand why most members use it. Besides, Iver + Hdc look like mass weapon destruction against cov, generally speaking.

Anyway, according to your experience, skills and knowledge, I have some questions concerning someone who currently seems to be a healthy person, got a shot and would like to counter the potential side effects :

1. Did I say mistakes in the synthesis above? Could you please correct me?
2. Do you think that a kind of summarize could be done from the 2 main protocols and/or from all what we know ?
3. I noticed a significant difference in the dosage for some products when you compare the 2 main protocols:
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) : 600mg x 4 per day (any brand) Vs 500 mg once a day (Mercola)
- Zinc Acetate : approx. 30mg per day Vs 15 mg once a day (Mercola) => It seems to me that Zinc Acetate is the same as Zinc, isn't it?
Knowing that Mercola's protocol concerns those who already got jab, what do think of these differences ?

Again, I thank the members who participates here for helping the community to protect itself and grow with knowledge.

1. Did I say mistakes in the synthesis above? Could you please correct me?
2. Do you think that a kind of summarize could be done from the 2 main protocols and/or from all what we know ?
3. I noticed a significant difference in the dosage for some products when you compare the 2 main protocols:
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) : 600mg x 4 per day (any brand) Vs 500 mg once a day (Mercola)
- Zinc Acetate : approx. 30mg per day Vs 15 mg once a day (Mercola) => It seems to me that Zinc Acetate is the same as Zinc, isn't it?
Knowing that Mercola's protocol concerns those who already got jab, what do think of these differences ?

Again, I thank the members who participates here for helping the community to protect itself and grow with knowledge.
Your summary is good. It depends on the individual and context. Some people who will get vaccinated might not have any symptoms, others will have a reaction of some sort. So it's good to know what is available and what has been tried or suggested, so the individual can take responsibility and choose a remedy depending on her or his case. There's no way around it, a person has to research the subject, follow the clues, and take responsibility, but we can certainly network about it.

This means that there's no final summary, but the SOTT focus published awhile ago on the subject still remains a very good guide for someone who is going to be vaccinated. Depending on reactions, a few things could be added from what other researchers have suggested.

It's natural that most people will opt for the most alternative and natural possibilities. In this case, you can choose from what the SOTT focus suggests, or from the natural remedies that Mercola or Zelenko or others suggest. The anti-retrovirals that Mikovitz suggested are not readily available, not even under prescription. Anti-retrovirals are issued only in hospitals in some countries. Some of the articles quote sources where it could be bought online, but I have no experience buying from these sources and whether there are conflicts of interests or not. In my experience, it's always best to have cheap old school antivirals such as doxycycline, HCQ, ivermectin.

The standard dose of NAC is 600mg twice per day. This is what people with moderate to severe COPD take permanently along their usual COPD medication. You can take it 4 times per day if you see that you're benefiting from it. You can take it once a day if you are not seeing any reactions.

Some stuff suggested is too expensive for some of us. In that case, I would choose certain things that are quoted that most, i.e. NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc etc. For zinc, you can choose whatever is local and follow label instructions.

My mother took the Pfizer vaccine and the only thing she took to protect herself was vitamin C, magnesium and B vitamins. She was already taking a blood pressure drug which is associated with protection from COVID-19, and she is 80 years old. She already had the supplements and was taking them, the only thing that she did extra after my suggestion, was to buy a lot of vitamin C. She didn't have a reaction, just pain in her arm after the second dose. So we left it there, adding nothing else.

As we mentioned repeatedly, if anything else, have a lot of vitamin C at hand.

The SOTT focus already contains suggestions for those who have had problems with vaccines before and who are likely to have a reaction, whether an exacerbation of existing conditions or else. It's a version of what we researched, tried and published in the autoimmune protocol thread which was also put together for those who suffered from "Gulf War Syndrome" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) after taking the vaccines required to go to the Gulf War. I added suggestions from that protocol in the SOTT focus (the cheap old school antiviral already mentioned).

If a person doesn't know if she or he is a vulnerable individual, they can add ivermectin to their list, as suggested in the SOTT focus. If there's a reaction, we already know that researchers have used ivermectin 12mg a day per 5 days for COVID-19 and that something similar could be tried. This highlight is relevant:

Increasing reports of persistent, vexing, and even disabling symptoms after recovery from acute COVID-19 have been reported and that many have termed the condition as “Long COVID” and patients as “long haulers,” estimated to occur in approximately 10%–30% of cases.[...] They treated 33 patients who were between 4 and 12 weeks from the onset of symptoms with escalating doses of ivermectin; 0.2 mg/kg for 2 days if mild and 0.4 mg/kg for 2 days if moderate, with doses extended if symptoms persisted. They found that in 87.9% of the patients, resolution of all symptoms was observed after 2 doses with an additional 7% reporting complete resolution after additional doses. Their experience suggests the need for controlled studies to better test efficacy in this vexing syndrome.

That post itself is very important to keep in mind because what we are looking here is how to prevent a "long-haul post COVID-19 syndrome" following the vaccines, just as we did the autoimmune protocol to treat "Gulf War Syndrome" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) or autoimmune issues. Much of this research is re-inventing the wheel. We already had the protocol for autoimmune diseases, now it's being rediscovered for "long COVID" or "long haulers". A combination of cheap old school antivirals work the best for this: doxy with ivermectin, or ivermectin, etc.

I myself benefited immensely from the autoimmune protocol and based on that experience, what I take for protection is HCQ and doxy. If I have those two, and some supplements, I know that I'll be okay.

If people are in a position of having to take the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, these protocols, AND knowledge and awareness will protect them, I have no doubt about it. In case of doubt, network about it, but keep a cool head and study the posts published so far and their highlights (do your homework!).

I'm attaching a suggested homeopathic remedy of protection done with the vaccines themselves (Moderna, Pfizer, etc). The protocol is available only in French, and the reference is from a pharmacy in Belgium. If there are other companies or countries offering something similar, you can post it in this thread. That will increase possibilities of protection, especially for those who don't have access to ivermectin, HCQ, doxycycline or other things, or who prefer homeopathy.

Attachments

• homeopathie.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 62
I would choose certain things that are quoted that most, i.e. NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc etc. For zinc, you can choose whatever is local and follow label instructions.
I've seen many sources saying that when taking zinc you also need to take a 'zinc ionophore' like quercetin for it to be effective (for the zinc to enter the cells). Do you guys know to what degree this is true?

I've seen many sources saying that when taking zinc you also need to take a 'zinc ionophore' like quercetin for it to be effective (for the zinc to enter the cells). Do you guys know to what degree this is true?

Zelenko has research on that. HCQ is another option for this as well.

Quercetin also helps to regulate histamine responses. There are doctors who treated COVID-19 with anti-histaminics alone. In the past, when having an allergic reaction, quercetin wouldn't help me, only the anti-histaminics.

In context, when confronted with COVID-19 or a reaction, I would try something that has proved effective in the clinical practice.

Quercetin along with zinc could be a good option, though, especially to prevent a reaction.

Your summary is good. It depends on the individual and context. Some people who will get vaccinated might not have any symptoms, others will have a reaction of some sort. So it's good to know what is available and what has been tried or suggested, so the individual can take responsibility and choose a remedy depending on her or his case. There's no way around it, a person has to research the subject, follow the clues, and take responsibility, but we can certainly network about it.

This means that there's no final summary, but the SOTT focus published awhile ago on the subject still remains a very good guide for someone who is going to be vaccinated. Depending on reactions, a few things could be added from what other researchers have suggested.

It's natural that most people will opt for the most alternative and natural possibilities. In this case, you can choose from what the SOTT focus suggests, or from the natural remedies that Mercola or Zelenko or others suggest. The anti-retrovirals that Mikovitz suggested are not readily available, not even under prescription. Anti-retrovirals are issued only in hospitals in some countries. Some of the articles quote sources where it could be bought online, but I have no experience buying from these sources and whether there are conflicts of interests or not. In my experience, it's always best to have cheap old school antivirals such as doxycycline, HCQ, ivermectin.

The standard dose of NAC is 600mg twice per day. This is what people with moderate to severe COPD take permanently along their usual COPD medication. You can take it 4 times per day if you see that you're benefiting from it. You can take it once a day if you are not seeing any reactions.

Some stuff suggested is too expensive for some of us. In that case, I would choose certain things that are quoted that most, i.e. NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc etc. For zinc, you can choose whatever is local and follow label instructions.

My mother took the Pfizer vaccine and the only thing she took to protect herself was vitamin C, magnesium and B vitamins. She was already taking a blood pressure drug which is associated with protection from COVID-19, and she is 80 years old. She already had the supplements and was taking them, the only thing that she did extra after my suggestion, was to buy a lot of vitamin C. She didn't have a reaction, just pain in her arm after the second dose. So we left it there, adding nothing else.

As we mentioned repeatedly, if anything else, have a lot of vitamin C at hand.

The SOTT focus already contains suggestions for those who have had problems with vaccines before and who are likely to have a reaction, whether an exacerbation of existing conditions or else. It's a version of what we researched, tried and published in the autoimmune protocol thread which was also put together for those who suffered from "Gulf War Syndrome" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) after taking the vaccines required to go to the Gulf War. I added suggestions from that protocol in the SOTT focus (the cheap old school antiviral already mentioned).

If a person doesn't know if she or he is a vulnerable individual, they can add ivermectin to their list, as suggested in the SOTT focus. If there's a reaction, we already know that researchers have used ivermectin 12mg a day per 5 days for COVID-19 and that something similar could be tried. This highlight is relevant:

That post itself is very important to keep in mind because what we are looking here is how to prevent a "long-haul post COVID-19 syndrome" following the vaccines, just as we did the autoimmune protocol to treat "Gulf War Syndrome" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) or autoimmune issues. Much of this research is re-inventing the wheel. We already had the protocol for autoimmune diseases, now it's being rediscovered for "long COVID" or "long haulers". A combination of cheap old school antivirals work the best for this: doxy with ivermectin, or ivermectin, etc.

I myself benefited immensely from the autoimmune protocol and based on that experience, what I take for protection is HCQ and doxy. If I have those two, and some supplements, I know that I'll be okay.

If people are in a position of having to take the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, these protocols, AND knowledge and awareness will protect them, I have no doubt about it. In case of doubt, network about it, but keep a cool head and study the posts published so far and their highlights (do your homework!).

I'm attaching a suggested homeopathic remedy of protection done with the vaccines themselves (Moderna, Pfizer, etc). The protocol is available only in French, and the reference is from a pharmacy in Belgium. If there are other companies or countries offering something similar, you can post it in this thread. That will increase possibilities of protection, especially for those who don't have access to ivermectin, HCQ, doxycycline or other things, or who prefer homeopathy.

Thank you Gaby for the homeopathy protocol and Elohir for summary. Here is the english translation of the protocol, Gaby mentioned in this post
We offer a homeopathic cure Hee when taking the vaccine. The cure results from a mixture of adjuvants and components of each vaccine to which we associate the thuja and the sulphide. If you order, you must therefore tell us the iso vaccine cure plus the name of the vaccine to be taken (PFIZER, MODERNA, JOHNSON & JOHNSON or ASTRA ZENECA).

The protocol recommends ideally for the mode of administration: a box of 6 capsules composed as follows,

• one dose in 200 K 2 days before the vaccine (D-2),

• 1 dose in 200 K the day before the day of the vaccine (D-1),

• the dose of Sulfide in 9 CH on the day of the vaccine (d- 0),

• a dose in 200 K the day after the day of the vaccine (d + 1),

• a dose in 200 K the day after the day of taking the vaccine (d + 2)

• and 15 days after taking the vaccine Ia dose in 10000K (d + 15).

• And from the day after the day of the vaccine (from D + 1), it is necessary to take 2 granules of Thuja in 7Ch until the tube is exhausted. The price of this protocol for each injection of the vaccine is 54.40 C.

Another protocol is available if the vaccine has already taken place or if it will take place in a very short time so that the cure cannot be started 48 hours before the day of the vaccine. In this case if we send you a box of 4 capsules (30K-200K-1000K-10000K) that you will take in order

• the 1st day a 30K dose (Day 1),

• the 2nd day a 200K dose (day 2),

• the 3rd day a 1000K dose (day 3)

• and the 10th day a 10000K dose (day 10 ). The price of this protocol is 35.20 C.

To validate your order, you must send us an order, preferably by e-mail and we will send you a secure payment link for the payment of this order. The ordinary shipping costs for France are € 7 for delivery within 6 to 8 working days. If you want an express shipment for a delivery within 48 hours for a supplement of 38 €, you must keep us informed. Only in the event of withdrawal from a pharmacy, it is not necessary to provide us with a prescription.

Do not hesitate to confirm your order with us.

Regards,

Eric Tanke Pharmacie Hildegard Apotheek 45, Rue August De Boeckstraat 1140 Brussels - Belgium T +32 22 15 37 12 F +32 22 42 75 55 www.hildegard.info

When back in states we started having severe pollen counts in early May. Which which was aggravated by winds, heat, and smoke from the wild fires. Took the recommended advise and fared well while bicycle riding, and walking (2 hours in extreme heat). While staying completely hydrated, (internally lubricating), raising my body's core temp about 3 degrees plus above normal.

So far with 8 (PCR's) testing negative (over the last 2 years), and being non-compliant with the lock-downs while traveling on buses, trains, and planes. With airports in Europe (and the western sea broad) that test being a good challenge. fFlled with people from all over the world.

Not to mention being with and around contacts with a majority being immunized, (feathering effect).

Anyone that doubts this thread and the generosity of our professional researches of how best to stay alive via Knowledgeable against the current trend of disinformation, you get what you deserve. Nothing!

I am not saying that I'm not vulnerable, as conditions are constantly changing with big one in the wings.

PS, O+ smoker.:cool2:

Vitamin-C
2000 to 3000 mg

Vitamin D-3 A As the recommended dosage

Zinc [Amino-Chelate]
32000 ng-mL

Magnesium
420 Mg -Two capsules

Melatonin
RR.

Last edited:
Back