This is weird. Not sure what is going on here. The whole article makes no sense and seems to be cobbled together by an amateur.

In the countries the statistics were from, greater numbers of people had received the Pfizer vaccine at that time, so a higher number of people dying after having a Pfizer jab was to be expected.

Did they really mean to say this?

By any measure the disinformation campaign was bungled.

I think the disinformation on the disinformation campaign was bungled, and guess what...the Russians are to blame. :-O

An update on latest cases on NSW where it's admitted that all but one case was fully vaccinated. Unusual transparency or a slip up?

Scott Morrison on mandatory vaccines - looks like it could be a while until they announce it here. Did they learn something from the French reaction to Macron?

Dan Andrews does not understand what people are protesting against. A journalist says 'you'. In the longer version Andrews said illegal as well as stupid and selfish, but I can't find that version now.

More cracks appearing in the lockstep program.

Hello,

another question for "the french" among us: I got a message stating that Macrons guards did lay down their job and refuse to protect him. Is this true?
Captain Alexandre JUVING-BRUNET said yesterday on Launetv:
President Macron's security is ensured by the GSPR, the security group of the presidency of the republic, which is a hybrid unit, which is made up of police officers and gendarmes commanded in turn either by a commissioner or a colonel. So the Republican Guard of course has missions of securing the national palaces but in my opinion the Republican Guard does not have as its priority mission the protection of the president, I just wanted to say that. But the walls of the Elysée Palace.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Meanwhile in Germany, apparently infections are rising again, and the politicians are concerned about the large amount of unvaccinated citizens. Merkel stated she had no intention of coercing the populace to vaccinate. This little piece from Die Welt has sent a shiver down my spine. It was expected, and here we can see how things may well roll out in the very near future. I translated it as best I could. The language used is so slippery.

Medical doctor and Head of the Chancellery/Federal Minister for Special Affairs in the coalition government of Angela Merkel, Helge Braun (CDU), has stated (to Bild am Sonntag) he fully expects that:

"The vaccinated will definitely have more freedoms than the unvaccinated. This could mean that certain opportunities would no longer be available to even those unvaccinated who have been tested.

At high levels of infection, despite tests, the unvaccinated must reduce their contacts. Visits to restaurants, cinema and the stadium would not be possible even for the tested unvaccinated, because the risk would be too great."

The state has a duty to protect its citizens. This includes having a healthcare system that would not repeat the postponing of cancer operations or operations on the joints in order to treat Corona patients during the winter.

He goes on to say:

He fears an increase of case incidences to increase by the time of the coming up elections, on September 26, up to 850, and therefore reaching a level of 100,000 new infections daily; a historically high level of disease. All contacts of the unvaccinated must quarantine. This would massively impact the workforce, as can be observed in Great Britain."

What clever arguments he uses! I've noticed a trend in Germany to wait before acting, and let others make the first moves in oder to learn from their successes and failures, in this case GB, France, USA, etc.,. We can more or less expect massive pressure on the unvaccinated after the coming elections.

We have seen protests all over Germany, but I have a feeling that a lot of people will succumb. Yes, some politicians are 'debating' the issue, but we know the PTB are desperate and short of time, so their actions will most likely correspond.

I was chatting to a taxi driver (they frequently seem to be in the know about what's really going on) and they get to talk to a great many members of the public and gauge its general opinion). He said many of his customers thought this whole pandemic overblown or a downright fraud. Maybe I should be more optimistic about the outcome in the near future, but I think the great majority will vaxx, although I perhaps should keep a part of my mind open, because you just never know what will happen until the last chip has been played, and we have it on very good authority that, ultimately, they will fail. However, I think I will stay much more aloof from my acquaintances and even family members from now on.

Also, I and quite a few others I have spoken to, have noticed that ambulances are heard and seen continuously throughout the day and night.

Well, they already figured it out (in Germany)

Their plans for 2021/22, from the German RKI (Robert Koch Institute) in a 10 page (🇩🇪) planning called "Vorbereitung-Herbst-Winter.pdf" (Preparation Autumn/Winter)

So, that's why you hear, read and watch beginning upticks of scare propaganda - which is (in my opinion) the preparation from the Criminals, uhm.... Politicians, to get the German people to where they want them to be during autumn/winter: More lock downs. More restrictions. More Separations. More masks. More vaccination campaigns. More tests. More... Oh, and the paper states "It's not meant to be a prediction".

Oh no, noooo, we would neeeever, eeeeeever... believe anything like that, now would we ? ;-D

Who are they kidding.

Ps. The Head of the German RKI, Robert-Koch Institute (ruled under the German Government) is lead by Prof. Dr. Lothar H Wieler - is in essence a pet doctor (veterinarian) - also happens to be part of the inner circle of the WHO board.

Hmm.... 🤔 All these same patterns repeating, wherever we look deeper and dig...

The Vegas and Hawaiian backfire, with the blame game. With MSN still fueling the fear with trades.

The delta variant isn't the biggest issue for hospitality — at least not yet.
San Francisco Business Times 10:00 PM · Jul 24, 2021·True Anthem

COVID AND CRIME JULY 2021 BY MARK WILSON
After peddling fake tests and vaccines for the coronavirus, criminals are now selling counterfeit vaccination certificates in Mexico City, allowing their customers to lie about their vaccine status and travel abroad.

Vendors in Mexico City’s Plaza de Santo Domingo neighborhood are charging 500 to 600 pesos ($24 to $30) for the fabricated documents, El Universal reported. The discovery was made less than a week after the Mexican government announced the certificates program on July 6.

The fabricated documents appear to have two purposes for travel. First, unvaccinated people, or those with their first dose, can use the fake certificates to gain entry to countries that require two doses.

Second, they can change the vaccine listed on their certificate for countries with specific requirements. For example, the European Union only accepts travelers having received Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson and Johnson vaccines, the four approved by the European Medicine Agency.

Yet, in Mexico, many people have received the China-made CanSino or Sinovac vaccines.

Unfounded fears of the vaccine may also be playing a part. An unnamed vendor selling falsified certificates told El Universal that some people buy a fake certificate to avoid being vaccinated "because they said they were going to be killed."

The fake documents work by including a QR code that redirects to a fake website designed to look similar to the government COVID-19 vaccination website. In an interview with Agence France-Presse, cybersecurity expert Carlos Ramírez said that it is challenging but possible for criminals to “load each QR with the data requested by customers.”

The desire for fake vaccination certificates goes beyond Mexico’s borders, with Paraguay and Peru already reporting dozens of falsified certificates.

At every stage of the pandemic, petty criminals have taken advantage of vulnerable government responses within days. False vaccination certificates are just the latest example.

Counterfeit negative tests were first made available. In January 2021, El País discovered a scheme that sold negative tests at Cancún International Airport, especially for expatriates and foreign tourists returning home.

SEE ALSO: Liquid Gold - False COVID-19 Vaccines Emerge in Latin America

Both proven and unproven cures have also quickly appeared on the black market. A Colombian doctor was arrested in Venezuela last September for illegally selling the first drug shown to be effective against COVID-19, remdesivir. In Brazil, authorities seized 120 boxes of smuggled hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug touted by President Jair Bolsonaro as a potential treatment for the coronavirus that was shown to be ineffective.

Finally, Mexico has been a hotspot of phony vaccines. In January 2021, Mexico’s National Council of Private Security (Consejo Nacional de Seguridad Privada – CNSP) reported that laboratories making fake vaccines had been found in the states of Jalisco, Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, and Mexico City. While in Venezuela in June, nearly 2,000 people were scammed into purchasing vials of boiling water and additives advertised as the Sputnik V and Sinopharm vaccines for $100 to $450.

The BRAV-M tracks down the last demonstrators. 5 arrests, including a very violent, avenue des Ternes. #Paris#PasseSanitaire#PassDeLaHonte#manif24juillet#manifs24juillet

Mac-Daddy Macron feels the push-back. And insists that the non-vaxed are the spreaders.

Anti-health pass demonstrations: Video / Tweet
"There are people who are in the irrational mobilization, sometimes cynical, manipulative", believes Emmanuel Macron, who calls for "unity"

Ps. The Head of the German RKI, Robert-Koch Institute (ruled under the German Government) is lead by Prof. Dr. Lothar H Wieler - is in essence a pet doctor (veterinarian) - also happens to be part of the inner circle of the WHO board.
It makes a lot of sense that one of the inner circle at the WHO is a veterinarian. His likely experience with sheep, guinea pigs, cattle and headless chickens must be a key asset to the boards decisions ;)

Meanwhile in Germany, apparently infections are rising again, and the politicians are concerned about the large amount of unvaccinated citizens. Merkel stated she had no intention of coercing the populace to vaccinate. This little piece from Die Welt has sent a shiver down my spine. It was expected, and here we can see how things may well roll out in the very near future. I translated it as best I could. The language used is so slippery.

Medical doctor and Head of the Chancellery/Federal Minister for Special Affairs in the coalition government of Angela Merkel, Helge Braun (CDU), has stated (to Bild am Sonntag) he fully expects that:

"The vaccinated will definitely have more freedoms than the unvaccinated. This could mean that certain opportunities would no longer be available to even those unvaccinated who have been tested.

At high levels of infection, despite tests, the unvaccinated must reduce their contacts. Visits to restaurants, cinema and the stadium would not be possible even for the tested unvaccinated, because the risk would be too great."

The state has a duty to protect its citizens. This includes having a healthcare system that would not repeat the postponing of cancer operations or operations on the joints in order to treat Corona patients during the winter.

He goes on to say:

He fears an increase of case incidences to increase by the time of the coming up elections, on September 26, up to 850, and therefore reaching a level of 100,000 new infections daily; a historically high level of disease. All contacts of the unvaccinated must quarantine. This would massively impact the workforce, as can be observed in Great Britain."

What clever arguments he uses! I've noticed a trend in Germany to wait before acting, and let others make the first moves in oder to learn from their successes and failures, in this case GB, France, USA, etc.,. We can more or less expect massive pressure on the unvaccinated after the coming elections.

We have seen protests all over Germany, but I have a feeling that a lot of people will succumb. Yes, some politicians are 'debating' the issue, but we know the PTB are desperate and short of time, so their actions will most likely correspond.

I was chatting to a taxi driver (they frequently seem to be in the know about what's really going on) and they get to talk to a great many members of the public and gauge its general opinion). He said many of his customers thought this whole pandemic overblown or a downright fraud. Maybe I should be more optimistic about the outcome in the near future, but I think the great majority will vaxx, although I perhaps should keep a part of my mind open, because you just never know what will happen until the last chip has been played, and we have it on very good authority that, ultimately, they will fail. However, I think I will stay much more aloof from my acquaintances and even family members from now on.

Very interesting, but with still only 40% of the population fully vaccinated they would have to discriminate against 60% of the people although the numbers might change somewhat until autumn.

The political class will try not to rock the boat before the September election out of fear for their seats and jobs in the parliamentary system.

Many people in power are admitting to the media that the number of vaccinations are slowly turning into a trickle and I think the number of one-time injected will not rise above two thirds of the population.

So the number of people about to be disadvantaged will not be a small minority but almost half of the population.

Now that the portion of angst-ridden Germans seems to have been fully served all they can do is devise threatening scenarios or entice, as in the case of the small town of Sonneberg (Thuringia) where everybody who receives a jab is entitled to a free Bratwurst (grilled hot dog). :rolleyes:

Well, they already figured it out (in Germany)

Their plans for 2021/22, from the German RKI (Robert Koch Institute) in a 10 page (🇩🇪) planning called "Vorbereitung-Herbst-Winter.pdf" (Preparation Autumn/Winter)

So, that's why you hear, read and watch beginning upticks of scare propaganda - which is (in my opinion) the preparation from the Criminals, uhm.... Politicians, to get the German people to where they want them to be during autumn/winter: More lock downs. More restrictions. More Separations. More masks. More vaccination campaigns. More tests. More... Oh, and the paper states "It's not meant to be a prediction".

Oh no, noooo, we would neeeever, eeeeeever... believe anything like that, now would we ? ;-D

Who are they kidding.

Hmm.... 🤔 All these same patterns repeating, wherever we look deeper and dig...

This RKI document is astonishing, in a "what happened to brains!?" sort of way.

Check this out from the introduction with some comments:

The following results can be derived from the modeling:

The scenarios in the model runs should not be interpreted as predictions, but rather serve to illustrate possible scenarios that highlight why preparation for the fall and winter of 2021/22 is necessary.

So we don't think any of this will happen, but since maybe possibly something like that still might happen, we definitely need to lock down everything to prevent that.

Countermeasures should be taken to minimize the likelihood of these scenarios occurring.

There are lots of OTHER scenarios, like, uhm, NOTHING happens, but we don't look at those. Just like that. Even though we admit this is "not a prediction".

Currently, more than 80% of people over age 60 are already vaccinated. Depending on the vaccination rate achieved in the coming months in this age group, among others, a more or less strong increase in the number of severe cases and ITS occupancy due to SARS-CoV-2 in autumn or winter can be assumed;

We like things like begging the question and foregone conclusions. That's why we're here.

Under the model assumptions (e.g., vaccination distribution, contact behavior, seasonality, etc., see "6.1. Methodology"), the following picture emerges for all indicators considered (ITS occupancy; 7-day incidence; hospitalizations): a slow increase until October, followed by an acceleration of the increase, a peak in January/February 2022, followed by a decline; In the scenarios, most infections occur among adults (18-59) and children (< 12 years); the majority of ITS occupancy is expected to occur in similar proportions among adults (18-59) and those over 60 years of age; 2
The higher the assumed vaccination rate among adults, the weaker the expected peak in indicators;
Behavioral changes in the population and baseline measures can further positively influence the course of infection incidence.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

[end of document]
4. reasons of a possible increase
Due to various factors, the notion of "herd immunity" in the sense of elimination or even eradication of the virus is s unlikely. Reasons for this
assessment are:
- A possible reduction in vaccine effectiveness due to new variants;
- A possible reduction in vaccine effectiveness, especially in the elderly population, due to
weakened immunity or waning immunity (immunosenescence, "waning
Immunity," vaccine breakthroughs) - Need for vaccine boosters;
- A spread of new variants with higher transmissibility or an immune-escape-
Variant;
- Immunity inequities in the population: demographic, geographic, socio-economic.
("pockets" of low immunity);
- Existence of relevant animal reservoirs from which renewed human infections may be fed; and
can;
- Renewed importation of infections from abroad and subsequent establishment of
Transmission chains domestically;
- The increasing opening of settings with the highest transmission probabilities.
(Interior);
- Seasonality;
- A contact increase toward pre-pandemic levels;
- An increase in underdetection due to the expected decline in detection of SARS-CoV-
2 in certain age groups (decline in PCR testing).

In other words lockdown foreva!! There is NO way out! Can't happen!!

Captain Alexandre JUVING-BRUNET said yesterday on Launetv:
President Macron's security is ensured by the GSPR, the security group of the presidency of the republic, which is a hybrid unit, which is made up of police officers and gendarmes commanded in turn either by a commissioner or a colonel. So the Republican Guard of course has missions of securing the national palaces but in my opinion the Republican Guard does not have as its priority mission the protection of the president, I just wanted to say that. But the walls of the Elysée Palace.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I confirm that, thanks @Goemon_.
Just a little precision, The Republican Guard is about 3300 guards who mainly work for the gouvernment protection in Paris (Presidential palace, National Assembly, Senate, Ministries, Constitutional Council, etc.). Every day you have approx 30-40 guards who come to work at the Presidential palace for 24H but you also have permanent guards who work inside the palace H24 whose some work close from the president. Honestly, it's impossible that they decided to stop working there and nothing came about that in the news around here.

I don't understand why Mrs WONNER said that, especially sicne she is almost the only representative to fight for the people against covd1984. Her task is really hard and she's harassed all the time so this kind of statement can do only more harm to her and ot the cause she fights for.

Anyway, I tried to look for more information and here what I found in the mainstream media
La Depeche
CNEWS

Back
Top Bottom