Session 17 July 2021

I get the feeling that you imagine moving to 4d as if it were a school cohort, as in, 'Alright, new year is starting, the third graders are moving to 4th grade, you guys in STS class, you in STO, okay, semester starts in August...'

The C's were saying in the session that the whole of 4d STS and STO forces would be visible at the same time. And they spoke of balance, but that was from the overarching, 6D perspective. It's not like they said that little fawns freshly moved to that dimension would naturally stand their own against mature 4d STS beings. And if STO has networking, STS has the pyramid of power projection, not to be dismissed lightly.

I heard the C's statement as, you're entering their sandbox. The playing field is 4d, is level as such, but that doesn't imply all beings are level to each other.
It is humourous that you make the same comparison the C's often seem to make, re: learn the lessons of 3D (3rd grade) and when you've learned them you can graduate to 4D (4th grade). I don't disagree with anything you, or others, have said really, it is very speculative regardless. I am wondering how many STS will make it to 4D, it would seem to me that you have to be pretty low on the FRV to graduate to 4D STS. Maybe not. If you are 51%+ you go to 4D STS, and if you are 51%+ STO you go to STO. But then there is the transition period where the individual decision will be made. We will be in direct contact they said with 4D STS.

Not sure if this is coincidence or I'm looking for them, but there are more and more Gadsden flags around my part of Florida.

When state government is censored by Big Tech and they have to use alternative platforms for documenting and sharing state government activity... Yeesh... DeSantis's latest "COVID roundtable" is on Rumble, at least.

We all have choices to make. Reading one thing, or listening to one author, means we have to sacrifice all the other things we can learn. I've put a LOT of things on hold to follow through with the romance novels. They seem to be one of the most potent forms of Knowledge-gathering at this time. Plus, with a lot of other people reading them, there is a certain 'wave' effect to reading them that one can ride on.

Have you read the romance novel thread? If so, are you making a fully conscious decision to sacrifice the deep and profound lessons of the romance novels for research on Sadhguru?
Did you just completely stop reading other things and focus on the romance novels?

I'm only up to 5 this year (Heartless/Silent Melody, Four Horsemen Trilogy, cracked open "Someone To Love"). I could do more, but it would require being much more deliberate about it. How did you consciously decide to stop following other things (news, some forum discussions, etc.)? Ideas on how one should weight the romance novel project (and The Consortium "dark" novels) with other endeavors? Is this as grievous a matter as staring down all manners of chaos or is the romance novel project a pastime?

I'm only up to 5 this year (Heartless/Silent Melody, Four Horsemen Trilogy, cracked open "Someone To Love"). I could do more, but it would require being much more deliberate about it. How did you consciously decide to stop following other things (news, some forum discussions, etc.)? Ideas on how one should weight the romance novel project (and The Consortium "dark" novels) with other endeavors? Is this as grievous a matter as staring down all manners of chaos or is the romance novel project a pastime?
Well the C's did say it was a priority, August 2020
(L) I have started this thread "Using Books to Imagine a New Reality" (Using Books to Imagine a New Reality) about my reading materials. I hesitated to even bring it up because it's something that can so easily be misunderstood - and apparently it WAS misunderstood almost immediately by some people. However, I have speculated a little but on the thread about the effects of reading particular literature. Am I on the right track with this?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Okay. Is there anything you would suggest further about this thread?

A: The books you suggest ought to be priority.

Q: (L) Any other questions about that topic? I mean, I've read bunches of them and there's a lot of them that I would not recommend or suggest to anybody.

(Anna) Yeah, it's not just any book in that category.

(L) Some are just not appropriate. But there are some that have a specific dynamic and plot line and so forth. I finished one today that's absolutely EXCELLENT! Absolutely excellent. It's called, "Dancing with Clara". Well, it's just a really interesting book.

Since the topic of the romance reading project has been brought up and for those who still don’t get it. I’ll try explain it from my perspective.

When reading them, (multiple books) you will come face to face like in a mirror with examples of in-depth internal considering aka trauma induced programs. These programs may even have connections to past lives and karma.

Why is this important? Well the mirror-effect comes into play, you will be faced with recognizing your own programs, and you may even glimpse the elusive predators mind within your own psyche. For me this acted as a “shock”. Those shocks change how you “see” yourself and reality.

Of course I also don’t think it’s advisable to use that reading exercise as an excuse to disassociate and neglect other sources of reading or knowledge.

Maybe it won’t work with everyone or maybe you think you’ve done all that internal work already. As in everything, it’s your choice to participate or not.

Economist Michael Hudson can give you some background in this article:

And this one:

I recently read a brief, easy-to-read piece on Dr.Mercola's website detailing economist Patrick Wood's genealogy of technocracy. I think that this piece is quite important in adding another dimension to Hudson's analysis above. Hudson appears to be making quite a firm distinction between the Chinese and American economic models - the former based on industrial production, and the latter based on fiscal parasitism. So far, so good.

What is worthwhile in the Mercola article is the brief history of technocracy - how the technocratic elite, drawing inspiration from Henri Saint-Simon, expanded during Operation Paperclip, publicly organized in the Trilateral Commission during the Jimmy Carter era, and also boosted their political clout during Obama's administration, when he appointed 11 Trilateral Commission drones to various high positions. Then there's the WEF as its current operational face.

Like Charles Dickens' "Tale of Two Cities", so we have Hudson's "Tale of Two Systems". In Dickens' tale, the story is set in the context that lead to the French Revolution, and the Reign of Terror. This is a point that Hudson misses - his "Tale of Two Systems" falls a bit flat, because I don't see him offering a warning about the Great Reset, technocracy, etc, in the same way Corbett or Austin-Fitts or Engdhal do. It's hard to tell if Hudson suspects that we're in for another Reign of Terror.

One reason may be that Hudson (and others) see the industrial-production system of China with rose-coloured glasses, contrasted to America crawling with financial parasites. And the whole rest of the BRI is seen in the same pleasant light. Maybe the BRI is objectively the better of the two options... in the same way drinking fluoride may be better than drinking hemlock. If I were to be entirely honest, this BRI thing looks and smells a lot like Hopium. And maybe new territory being prepared for yet another culture war similar to that of Capitalism vs. Communism.

The crucial point is that both systems are liable to be recruited into a technocratic regime. This is a main point that I haven't seen meaningfully discussed by Matthew Ehret, Pepe Escobar, or other Belt-and-Road-Initiative commentators. That's why I've started to think of it as Hopium. If there is an all-powerful Consortium, there's no reason why they couldn't (again) seed two conflicting economic/ideological modes, in the same way they were most likely responsible for fomenting the Capitalism/Communism conflict. Both were obviously control systems with psychopaths at the helm. When you give someone an option to believe in and pledge allegiance to this form of subservience or that, the supposed choice (called Freedom) functions to hide what it is in truth - slavery.

Let's say the BRI is successful. The New Silk Road is complete! Rejoice! But rather than a return to the gritty romance of the horse-and-buggy days, most optimistically described as a Promethean sense of humans rising together, The New Silk Road will be laid with silicone and lithium, hooked irredeemably to IoT, fried by 5G, tabulated by Central Bank Digital Currency, brainstormed by algorithm, every carbon-dioxide exhalation tracked in a sustainable development database of guilt, pumped full of new genetic manipulation tech in food and medicine, policed using drones and thoughtcrime social credit systems and robocops, and population data harvested, bought, and sold, like the new Oil. In fact, it's looking more and more like just another 'horse' that a certain sector of the PTB is betting on.

It will be very interesting to see if the energies unleashed by the BRI will be frozen, quite literally, by what's to come. Or if the Consortium will pack its bags and move to Beijing, in the same way they moved from their seat in the British Empire and moved shop to America when the time was ripe. Or will their 'ship' get hit with The Wave mid-move?

I admit, I was huffing the BRI Hopium for a while there, because I've been thinking about John Nash, game theory, and STS economics, the results of which are clear in a global sense. I was reading into the BRI and thinking of it as a viable alternative. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I honestly don't have the understanding of history, geopolitics or even plain old economics to make such a claim. But it got me thinking - where can we look for a good example of STO economics? Is there one, even just one, that existed? For instance, on the scale of civilization, or a city-state? Is Caesar's reign the best we have? Or is there another that hasn't been disappeared into the memory hole of history? Or is it a bit too optimistic to expect such a thing in 3D, after the Fall?

From Gurdjieff:

"I'm going to talk a little bit about politics with you. I know about communism. I too was a communist. There's no education, no authority in communism. They do not recognize it. Authority is not permitted. Everybody must be equal. If you've noticed, this was impossible in your own life then you'll understand that in communism it is just as impossible. If you understand that, the communist idea can die in you. It must die if you know anything about Ashiata Shiemash. In communism they choose the leaders, the directors, from the herd, idiots who know nothing at all. They choose only people who are full of self-love and vanity.

The system of Ashiata Shiemash is the opposite of all that. By comparison other systems are nothing. Communism or monarchy, it is all the same. They choose some idiot with all those same flaws. You will understand what I was saying and why. One is a great idiocy and the other two. It is the same shit in both cases. A collective existence is only possible through one system, that of Mr. Ashiata Shiemash. Right now our only concern is the development of candidates to become future followers of Ashiata Shiemash. Later on we will be among them. Do you understand?
"

Your monarchy, your communism, your surrealism, all have exactly the same quality, the same value. All four, five, ten, however many exist, it is the same thing, the same smell. It smells like a chicken's ass. The expression does exist. When you buy a chicken, you always sniff it in one place, whether it's old or young, there is one place you sniff - under the tail. That's the way you can tell if it's old or young, if it was killed five days, a week or a month before. That is why you smell it there. All chickens smell the same in that place, but with different qualities. Old, one quality, young, another quality, but both are mixed with the smell of shit. It is the same with all your political parties. The smell is mixed with the smell of shit.

The only thing I have come across that seems remotely close to STO economics is the practice of total debt forgiveness, which was the power of the Kings of old. Economic clemency. Which may be why Caesar-as-King was so feared.

But with all of these big system type Q's, maybe it's more like the Romance Novels, where no matter where we go on the BBM in our lifetimes, there's gunna be a whole lot of social norms dictating proper behaviour, which is in fact mostly insane - and it is in our best interest to engage it all in a more unattached, deeply personal, simple-karmic-understanding kinda way, to focus on honour in our relationships, maybe laugh a bit (or a lot) about how crazy it all is, and invest in faith, instead of spending so much time and energy trying to decide which chicken's ass smells the most like Hope...

It is humourous that you make the same comparison the C's often seem to make, re: learn the lessons of 3D (3rd grade) and when you've learned them you can graduate to 4D (4th grade). I don't disagree with anything you, or others, have said really, it is very speculative regardless. I am wondering how many STS will make it to 4D, it would seem to me that you have to be pretty low on the FRV to graduate to 4D STS. Maybe not. If you are 51%+ you go to 4D STS, and if you are 51%+ STO you go to STO. But then there is the transition period where the individual decision will be made. We will be in direct contact they said with 4D STS.
THE CONDITION OF BEING HARVESTABLE

A. MORE THAN 51% SERVICE TO OTHERS, LESS THAN 50% SERVICE TO SELF

QUESTION: The Oahspe book says that if an entity is more than 51% of service to others and less than 50% of service to itself, then the entity is harvestable for the positive 4th dimensional level.

RA: This is correct. The negative path is quite difficult to achieve harvestability and requires great dedication.

To be harvestable by negative self-service orientation requires at least 95% self-service and 5% service to others. (B1, 167)

QUESTION: Does this mean that these two percentages for the positive and negative path yield the same rate of vibration?

RA: Vibration rates should not be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Neither blue nor green vibratory energies are observed in the vibratory patterns of the 4th and 5th negative vibration rates.

On the other hand, the positive entity has the full spectrum of true color time / space vibration patterns. Each is capable of 4th density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

We are in an STS system, so getting 51% service to others is a clear effort and requires a lot of determination.

The STS path must approach 100% to be harvestable.

Once again it may be because we are already in an STS system, therefore the determination along the way must be clear.

The "system" tries to stop the STO progression, so the "effort" is the same.

Maybe!;-)

Not sure if this is coincidence or I'm looking for them, but there are more and more Gadsden flags around my part of Florida.

When state government is censored by Big Tech and they have to use alternative platforms for documenting and sharing state government activity... Yeesh... DeSantis's latest "COVID roundtable" is on Rumble, at least.

Did you just completely stop reading other things and focus on the romance novels?

For me, the romance novel project is not a pastime. It is a lifeline. Simply put, I made the decision to commit to the project because I read the thread. I saw other forumites sharing all these incredible mind-blowing and heart-opening testimonies of an intimate personal nature. Then as I started to read them, I made that my aim - to head directly into my shadows and feel all I could feel, See all I could See, and learn all I could learn about love. And the internal results were immediate once I committed to the experiment - and it's awesome to see that I continue to learn with each book. It hasn't 'gotten old'. It just gets better!

During this time, I didn't stop reading other things altogether - in the same period (since this winter) I completed the SHOTW series, including almost finishing From Paul to Mark, and still spend a portion of the day reading SOTT or doing other research. One of the lessons has been understanding prioritization, time budgeting and choosing where I put my energy as a form of necessary sacrifice. Still don't know if I'm doin' it right, but the romance novels have helped me understand this, too - that there is a great joy in growing in Knowledge and Being, grounded in the Faith that "there is no time".

Tinnitus can be a very weird phenomenon. ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctors and audiologists don't really know what causes it or how to stop it. I suffer from it a bit and it can be everything from low droning sounds to high pitched squeals to clicks and pops from time to time and can come out of nowhere. I notice it more when I am tired though. An ENT doctor that I see has told me that it is common to hear it more when you're tired as your brain is more taxed at trying to process information coming through the senses.
They don't really know the cause. At that point, all is just a guess.

Near as I can guess it has to do with all of the interference from wave style communication and entertainment devices. I remember when the first communication tower went up close to our farm. The noise and brain fog took some getting used to. That was in the 60's.

Well the C's did say it was a priority, August 2020
No, that refers to the books Laura recommends on the Romance Reading thread as having priority over other books in the romance genre. It doesn't mean 'the romance reading project is top priority'. It might be, for some or even most of us, but it is not the be-all-and-end-all.

Balance in all things!

The narrative as I understand it doesn't really match with your description above. If you're wondering how many STS "make it to 4D" then you're really wondering about yourself and all the rest of us, because we're all STS. Also, there doesn't seem to be validity to the idea of "going to 4D sts" and "going to 4D sto". It doesn't seem that they are different places. Rather than think of such things in the way you are doing, which seems to be attempting to imagine some kind of totally strange new reality, it might be better to consider that the "day after" the "transition to 4D" things will not be very different than the "day before" in 3D.

No, that refers to the books Laura recommends on the Romance Reading thread as having priority over other books in the romance genre. It doesn't mean 'the romance reading project is top priority'. It might be, for some or even most of us, but it is not the be-all-and-end-all.

Balance in all things!
oh yes, that is true. I had forgotten that other people kept suggesting books to read in addition to what Laura had suggested.
That said, according to my own experience, and the experiences as reported by others in the Romance thread, the emotional impact and insights generated have been enlightening/transformative. I have read many theoretical books on the inner landscape, but the recommended romance books have shown me and confronted me with my inner landscape. Reading the Big 5 and others have given me a sense of what to look for, so I have that background, but the romance novels are like a fish slap!:-O
So perhaps my enthusiasm got the better of my sense, and I wished to encourage someone who was hesitant to try the books.
I am still reading other books like the strange order of things, from paul to mark, and just finished yahweh to zion. So I am keeping some balance.↔️

Since the topic of the romance reading project has been brought up and for those who still don’t get it. I’ll try explain it from my perspective.

When reading them, (multiple books) you will come face to face like in a mirror with examples of in-depth internal considering aka trauma induced programs. These programs may even have connections to past lives and karma.

Why is this important? Well the mirror-effect comes into play, you will be faced with recognizing your own programs, and you may even glimpse the elusive predators mind within your own psyche. For me this acted as a “shock”. Those shocks change how you “see” yourself and reality.

Of course I also don’t think it’s advisable to use that reading exercise as an excuse to disassociate and neglect other sources of reading or knowledge.

Maybe it won’t work with everyone or maybe you think you’ve done all that internal work already. As in everything, it’s your choice to participate or not.
With the first bold part (for some), not only can things be recognized program-wise, it can become an interesting way to test oneself, ones reactions, and as you say, help to see oneself through shocks that the words and imagery of others may produce; characters, environments, feelings, traumas, found love and lost love, anger, pathology, parental care and rejection - so many aspects (realities outside ones current state that may have been relevant in another lifetime - or in this lifetime suppressed).

Reminders from reading, if indeed relevant to something, seemed to come out of aspects from other countries, and warfare seems to drive deeper in self; not sure how to explain it, yet some points were felt in a visceral way (senselessness, loss, horror). Suppose that is not unusual for such a subject, and yet there is that juxtaposition of all that is not warfare that balances. On that side, it is the beauty in so much that is remarkable, not to be dismissed and wasted.

Think for some readers who ventured more deeply into these stores (while considering the intensity of the covid narrative - living through this high strangeness of society while recognizing it has been imposed), have had the benefit of a form of positive dissociation while deriving meaning not felt before. People here also have many nuances to their daily life - deeper struggles, variegated interests and responsibilities, so it can be a way of settling down, perhaps a form of romantic EE breathing for the mind.

As for the second bold, yes, indeed balancing is needed left and right, and neglecting responsibilities and reality have their own disadvantages, realized or not.

Can't speak for other peeps, there are readers of the forum and members who may have different views, different interests, and that for them makes sense - they will pick up where they need to or where they feel most inclined.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of this segregation of society between vaccinated and unvaccinated people being successful in France?

A: Not high. Other events may intervene.
A: The changes are near as witnessed by this desperate push for control.

Q: (Andromeda) After Macron's speech, even Merkel said, "That's not the way to do it. That's not the way to engender trust in your population!" Like: What are you, Nazis?! [laughter]

(Pierre) Events to come that might intervene, is it the Triple Bad Day?

A: Wait and see!

Planetary Defense Conference Exercise - 2021​

This webpage does not describe a real potential asteroid impact. The information on this page is fictional and provided only to support an emergency response exercise conducted during the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) 2021 Planetary Defense Conference (virtually) in Vienna, Austria, April 26–April 30, 2021. This is only an exercise.

The 2021 PDC Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario, Final: April 29, 2021​

Images​

The shaded regions in this image show where the impact is most likely to occur. There is a 99% chance the impact will be located within the outer contour, 87% inside the middle contour, and 40% inside the central dark red region.
The shaded regions in this image show where the impact is most likely to occur. There is a 99% chance the impact will be located within the outer contour, 87% inside the middle contour, and 40% inside the central dark red region.
  • A Google Earth kml for this predicted impact region is available here.
This image shows the full range of regions potentially at risk to local ground damage from all modeled cases (shaded regions). The line contours correspond to the average damage risk case.
This image shows the full range of regions potentially at risk to local ground damage from all modeled cases (shaded regions). The line contours correspond to the average damage risk case.

Background Links​

• Background information on the scenario.
  • To study this scenario using the JPL HORIZONS system, click here.
  • Description of NASA/JPL NEO Deflection App.
  • Using the Deflection App for the PDC 2015 scenario.

Hello EveryOne ~

Heartfelt gratitude for the session and all the forum replies and coments. I was considering the comments and recommendations for skills and survival books and kept thinkg about a book a stable hand recommended to me about 10 years ago called Back to Basics, www.simonandschuster.com/books/Back-to-Basics/Abigail-Gehring/Back-to-Basics-Guides/9781629143699
The book is a tremedous source of truly useful information and how to's that I found/find incredible and still marvel at what it demonstrates is possible by a person or group of people with the right know how and resourcefulness.

Then, moments ago while 'thinking', or better described, while being in space of meditative & simultaneously contemplative openess ahout this skills book and possibly sharing it on this forum, I had a 'coming to' that I would like to share.

... Remembering the C's saying Enjoy the Show and the level playing field ~ I get the Big sense that even all the know how of 3D survival skills and accumulated/stockpiled and assumptively needed 3D resources will be of little benefit as the Changes that are upon us are of a New nature/dimension/forces. Which explains the leveling of the playing field; everything will be new in terms of how the Forces (including electromagnetism and Gravity) of the Universe interact with Earth, ie the magnetics are changing and it is the magnetic conditon on the Earth that has been resticting/matrixing Humanity for eons.

If there are magnetic componets being deliberately put into us it may be to attempt to tune us in to the new magnetics that are coming Back to Earth.

Also this way of having the playing field leveled could relate to the comment the C's made in (maybe the same) 2020 Session along the lines of us being somehow better prepared for the actual "Show"(ing)

I have asked myself how the Corona stuff was going to help US many times since reading the sharing from the C's.

I realize now our collective experience with all the 3D newness and fear enhanced mandates since 2020 has allowed each of us to practice with change, newness, 'rules' and learn/experience how to trust ourselves and or know when we are putting our trust/search for direction in others

Back
Top Bottom