Could be . . . I guess along the way I got the impression there was a method to the madness and a reason to knock off particular population of Jews.
The nazi's were used for that, as the Cs said, and now hardly anybody can get their head around understanding that the cadre of nazi's were jewish themselves. But an awful lot of German zionists survived the war, show up in WEF. Either through Schindler or Paperclip.

Ten minutes out new Polly is censored on bitchute.

BitChute

Channel Restricted​

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred​

Rumble is too instable to function on my connection.
they always accuse you of what they are guilty of themselves
When political correctness becomes so correct that even its most correct advocates get caught insufficiently correcting less correct advocates, only then is political correctness correctly correcting correctness.

Wow, they did this lady wrong! 😭

So there was an acknowledgement that she had immunity but they just had to get the injection into her!

I would say her human rights were violated. She should save whatever correspondence she has of this whole affair because there's a possibility in future she could bring a case against the company, the doctor or the French government together with the millions who also have had their human rights violated.
Since she received the injection, she certainly signed the consent.

I am not aware about the situation in your counrty, but have you tried applying for trade union? Some of them do not conform with the narrative and can help you at least to win some time.
We do have a trade union, but they have not acted in our interest. They actively pushed for us to wear in mask in May 2020 and called it a victory to protect us from the passengers. Apart from that they are more interested in LGBTQ issues and gender equality, so unfortunately they are not part of the solution.

The nazi's were used for that, as the Cs said, and now hardly anybody can get their head around understanding that the cadre of nazi's were jewish themselves. But an awful lot of German zionists survived the war, show up in WEF.

Do you have more information about leading Nazis being jewish?
When last I looked them up they were almost completely Roman Catholics...

So I was at the beach tonight, resting in the shade, and suddenly an ambulance came a few meters away for a middle-aged man. They revived him, he got a drip and unfortunately he died. It is not known why, the police and the coroner and the prosecutor came. They took the body and left. The whole situation was so strange that everything took place on the beach, new sunbathers were setting up around. Both people were lying dead and people were playing games, laughing, etc. I felt completely like in another world watching it. It occurred to me that it is possible that he may have died from the vaccine or from the sun, etc. The policemen, the prosecutor and others were laughing and amused. Strange world..
20210808_154449.jpg

I hesitated to post this testimony, but after having read the previous post of @Lucius, I finally decided to do it.
I just came back from the final of the tennis tournament of my native village, 15km from where I live (in Belgium, +/- 2000 inhabitants)
The good news is that I saw no mask at all during the day (except a funny moment I explain below). Also, we are used to make a kiss to each other when we meet (even between boys), and except a few "salute with the fist", everybody was acting normally. This was refreshing and nice to experience and I wanted to share this here just to show that in some places, normality still wins :-)

The funny thing which happened is when a group of 5 people came (not from the tennis community) and stopped at the in-house bar to order a drink, I was bringing back my empty glass at this moment and saw the 5 of them all masked in front of the bar. I told them something like "You can remove it here, do not worry about", and in less than 5 seconds they all removed it, some commented positively about but I do not remember exactly what they said, but they were happy to remove it.

We do have a trade union, but they have not acted in our interest. They actively pushed for us to wear in mask in May 2020 and called it a victory to protect us from the passengers. Apart from that they are more interested in LGBTQ issues and gender equality, so unfortunately they are not part of the solution.
Can you be a member of more than one?

I will explain...
Last year I was looking how to avoid possible redundancy. There is a trade union at my work place. Without thinking too much I joined it. Sadly they are the same as the union you've mentioned above. It was disappointing to find out that they are all in to encourage Covidian cult. Just a quick look at their website makes it obvious. But they were involved in strike in my workplace and won.
After some time on Instagram I came across the open letter to Matt Hancock and Co. on restrictions, lock-downs and compulsory vaccinations to certain professions. On the top of this letter among other organizations was logo of another trade union. I looked it up. It happened to be much smaller. Not a single word on their website encouraging Covidiocity.
In England you can be member of several trade unions. So I joined that one too. They already helped me once. I inquired them if my employer can ask me about my vaccination status and what to do if they ask. On the same day they advised me what is the best to do and reply. It made my day then.

Your trade union most likely is backed up by certain political party. Most of them are, but fortunately not all. It may become a part of the solution if you find an independent trade union. By their fruit you will recognize them. If that doesn't work there are always health protocols comprised by Gabi and Keyhole.

Stay safe. Knowledge protects.

Well, I actually didn't know about Rommel being jewish (if that's what he identified as) but since he was not a nazi party member he can't serve as evidence that the NSDAP's cadre had a noteworthy amount of Jews.
There were indeed other important jewish military personnel, like Field Marshal Erhard Milch who was indeed member of the party.

Unlike the Waffen-SS the ordinary German armed forces leadership cannot really be considered as part of the nazi party cadre.

I did a quick survey of the Nazi party and government members' denominations in another thread and to my recollection more than three quarters of them were Roman Catholics, Hermann Goering was "mixed" and the rest were Protestants. Then there was the case of party ideologue Alfred Rosenberg, who despite of his jewish sounding surname is generally considered as not jewish.

As for Hitler's genealogy which is indeed an interesting read, he may have been one of only a few people at the time who could state his religion according to this own free will without having his genealogy trawled through for several generations.

So I was at the beach tonight, resting in the shade, and suddenly an ambulance came a few meters away for a middle-aged man. They revived him, he got a drip and unfortunately he died. It is not known why, the police and the coroner and the prosecutor came. They took the body
My kids described the same on a beach in Italy..
A side effect from jab is not being able to resist heat?

Unlike the Waffen-SS the ordinary German armed forces leadership cannot really be considered as part of the nazi party cadre.

I did a quick survey of the Nazi party and government members' denominations in another thread and to my recollection more than three quarters of them were Roman Catholics, Hermann Goering was "mixed" and the rest were Protestants. Then there was the case of party ideologue Alfred Rosenberg, who despite of his jewish sounding surname is generally considered as not jewish.
Being written in as a christian is a standard move in those circles. Often proof came from a jewish genealogy site.
Most others are scrubbed, names are slightly altered, wikipedia is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom