How long do vaccinated people have to live?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
OK, it's formulated on a provocative way and the answer certainly depends on a lot of parameters (age/health/vaccine brand/...) and I'm not sure we want to know as we all have relatives who are vaccinated but with all the informations I saw... I wonder.

Another way would be to ask if the vaccine reduce lifespan and how much.

I doubt the helpfulness of such questions. Many people feel forced to take the vaccinations, and, who knows, at some point most of us may have to bite that bullet. From what I understood, it depends very much on a person's mindset and whether countermeasures are taken. We here have, of course, the advantage of a great protocol.

I doubt the helpfulness of such questions. Many people feel forced to take the vaccinations, and, who knows, at some point most of us may have to bite that bullet. From what I understood, it depends very much on a person's mindset and whether countermeasures are taken. We here have, of course, the advantage of a great protocol.
Yeah, sure, some people feel forced to take the vaccination. But most - besides inmates - choose to get it. Only in the worst victim mentality stance could they be said to be forced. It is but a question of which priorities they arrange first. Be it retaining a job, staying in an unfriendly location, trying to support a family that depends on you - in the final analysis the choice always came to the individual, whether they were aware of the choice or not. For all kinds of factors, they chose the jab over losing a job, or even becoming an outlaw - in the end, it's always about the way they weigh their priorities and the choices that come from that.

i do think mindset and countermeasures must help tremendously. But I don't have money to order even a quarter of the supplements mentioned in that thread, and I'm not about to ask .gov for my UBI check. So, to me, it all comes down to a simple question of sovereignty. I have my reasons and don't want it. 'Nobody's going to force it on me' - and if somebody tries, I suspect a bridge could be crossed - I live in Canada, after all, and the Crown will not be put in its place until people choose sovereignty over comfort. If agents of the Crown get so far into their delusion as to try and force it onto the people, I suspect only a Solzhenitsyn-type solution would properly put the authoritarian followers back in their place.

i do think mindset and countermeasures must help tremendously. But I don't have money to order even a quarter of the supplements mentioned in that thread, and I'm not about to ask .gov for my UBI check. So, to me, it all comes down to a simple question of sovereignty. I have my reasons and don't want it. 'Nobody's going to force it on me' - and if somebody tries, I suspect a bridge could be crossed - I live in Canada, after all, and the Crown will not be put in its place until people choose sovereignty over comfort. If agents of the Crown get so far into their delusion as to try and force it onto the people, I suspect only a Solzhenitsyn-type solution would properly put the authoritarian followers back in their place.
Personally, I am refusing the shots, too and agree with much of what you are saying. Still, there may come a time where they simply violate your decision, grab you and force it upon you. As for the protocol: if you can't afford it, the forum may help out. I would also be willing to donate some money towards that. Anyway, I was merely suggesting that Ellipse's questions may not be helpful.

Personally, I am refusing the shots, too and agree with much of what you are saying. Still, there may come a time where they simply violate your decision, grab you and force it upon you. As for the protocol: if you can't afford it, the forum may help out. I would also be willing to donate some money towards that. Anyway, I was merely suggesting that Ellipse's questions may not be helpful.
Indeed. But then they also might. If you were subjected to a rapid depopulation agenda, say with a 12 months half-life. Would you want to know, or would you prefer to stay cozy with the sheep, because finding out the truth would hurt some well-intentioned, but poorly-educated feelings?

Re: They might grab you, so what? Let them try and see what happens. I might likely die on the spot. Who cares? Do you think the authoritarian followers will face their choices if they have no consequences? Would you rather have a resistance compromising on their integrity and everything they find worth protecting, just so we can suck up to the Crown, and grow a wretched soul in comfort?

No thank you, some things are not worth losing. Rather lose innocence than integrity.

Maybe part of the plan, instead of directly killing, is to get more control over physical bodies and minds of human beings, which would be achieved by an even further overall worsening of the health of the human species that would make control even easier. This would be just next steps of a repetitive pattern that was already seen on diet, water, air, soil quality and all kind of toxic sources created around us to keep our kind down.

In that case, specific remaining 'time' for each individual would be pointless, since the goal would be different.

Probably most of what these Big Pharma companies are consciously looking for is to ensure huge immediate profit plus the biggest part of the population will get even sicker in the future with all kind of chronic autoimmune diseases these products will create, hence dependant on their next drugs to treat them for life. So business as usual.

How long is a piece of string?

The answer to this kind of question is unknowable, since there are infinite variables for each individual.The C's answered a question similar to this in a session earlier this year in May:

Session 29 May 2021

(Chu) Okay, a reformulated question from the Mexicans: "What percentage of people may die after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?"

A: Impossible to calculate; too many variables.

Q: (Joe) Like Possibility of Being just said, 100% of the people who get the COVID vaccine will die - eventually. [laughter]

(L) Well, yeah, eventually! The thing is, I think that there's a lot of free will that's going to be involved in that. People who get a vaccine, will they or will they not take any protective measures? Do they or do they not have certain genetic factors that make them stronger or weaker than other people? Do they or do they not have pre-existing conditions? Will they or will they not take care of themselves if they do get sick? I mean, there are so many factors for each individual person that I don't think you could possibly get any kind of percentage on even at this point.

(Ark) And moreover, it's not easy to blame deaths JUST on this because there are so many factors.

(L) Yeah, you don't want to do the reverse of what they're doing. They blame every death that's happening on COVID, and y’all are trying to blame every death that happens on the COVID vaccine. It's two sides of the same coin. Let's talk about cases. Let's look at things. Let's not get into some kind of knee-jerk reaction.

I re-launch this thread because I had, in less then these last 24h, 2x mentionned/read a number.
I know the fact about unpredictable future, but I wanted to write it somewhere and thought this thread is the good one. It may help to refine the question and maybe, if the crew decide it's worth it, ask it at the next session.

I mean, the question i would ask so far is the following :

Based on what the C's said in the March 2020, in the well-known long following passage :
A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
Is the wish to kill people one of the add-on ... added ?
Maybe better formulate the question than I do here, but I want to know if it's also one of the role of the vaccines, if it's on purpose ?
Sub-questions that could follow :
- If no, is it an expected collateral damage or unexpected ?

Now what i heard these last 24h. First, a long phone call with a cousin who is much interrested also in personal development, but he's following other sources. He's not vaccinated and knows +/- the same things I/we generally know here. He told me something he said to only a very few people, it's about 2 special women he met +/- 6 years before, both these persons are kind of medium and it was mainly relative to dig in his past lives. What puzzled him is that these 2 persons, one in France and one in Belgium, which do not know each other, both gave him the same date and the same number, they both told him that in 2022 there will be 2 billions deaths !?
And today, by browsing as i daily browse on one french blog which post from 10 to 25 link per day, he just posted one article I already read end of August, here's the link (french) :

Traduction of the title :
The death of 2 billion vaccinees in a few years will cause serious civil unrest. We must be prepared

Enough puzzling to consider coming here on the forum to write about.

What i wonder if this is what we can expect to see during the coming months, let's say the 15 coming months ?
And to add in the mess, we have no clue of which "card" mother earth is going to play, one card which provokes a lot of direct deaths (+ fear and so on), or "just" a lot of fear (and so on, which means havoc that will follow) ?

Knowing this, I have another question, or eventualy replace the previous one with this one (?) :
Is there a good probability that in 2022 there is 1 billion or more people dying on earth ? (followed by eventual sub-questions if some want precisions)

At least I agree that trying to know or to figure out will not change much more our spirit state, at least on my side. Maybe some would prefer to know in advance in order to already start to "digest" the information ... ? Just comment, i posted this here in order to discuss about as I know i do not have all the pieces of the puzzle within me, but all together, we have them all :)

I re-launch this thread because I had, in less then these last 24h, 2x mentionned/read a number.
I know the fact about unpredictable future, but I wanted to write it somewhere and thought this thread is the good one. It may help to refine the question and maybe, if the crew decide it's worth it, ask it at the next session.

I mean, the question i would ask so far is the following :

Based on what the C's said in the March 2020, in the well-known long following passage :

Is the wish to kill people one of the add-on ... added ?
Maybe better formulate the question than I do here, but I want to know if it's also one of the role of the vaccines, if it's on purpose ?
Sub-questions that could follow :
- If no, is it an expected collateral damage or unexpected ?

Now what i heard these last 24h. First, a long phone call with a cousin who is much interrested also in personal development, but he's following other sources. He's not vaccinated and knows +/- the same things I/we generally know here. He told me something he said to only a very few people, it's about 2 special women he met +/- 6 years before, both these persons are kind of medium and it was mainly relative to dig in his past lives. What puzzled him is that these 2 persons, one in France and one in Belgium, which do not know each other, both gave him the same date and the same number, they both told him that in 2022 there will be 2 billions deaths !?
And today, by browsing as i daily browse on one french blog which post from 10 to 25 link per day, he just posted one article I already read end of August, here's the link (french) :

Traduction of the title :
The death of 2 billion vaccinees in a few years will cause serious civil unrest. We must be prepared

Enough puzzling to consider coming here on the forum to write about.

What i wonder if this is what we can expect to see during the coming months, let's say the 15 coming months ?
And to add in the mess, we have no clue of which "card" mother earth is going to play, one card which provokes a lot of direct deaths (+ fear and so on), or "just" a lot of fear (and so on, which means havoc that will follow) ?

Knowing this, I have another question, or eventualy replace the previous one with this one (?) :
Is there a good probability that in 2022 there is 1 billion or more people dying on earth ? (followed by eventual sub-questions if some want precisions)

At least I agree that trying to know or to figure out will not change much more our spirit state, at least on my side. Maybe some would prefer to know in advance in order to already start to "digest" the information ... ? Just comment, i posted this here in order to discuss about as I know i do not have all the pieces of the puzzle within me, but all together, we have them all :)
The simplest way I can respond to these questions is: you study your lessons diligently, research for deeper information if you need to, understand them rather than just memorise them, question yourself on the knowledge as many times and ways as possible; then sit for the test - no sneak peaks at any answer sheets or copying others work ('cos it may be incorrect) and you receive, in good time, the results for your own efforts.

This, I think holds true for all, Vxd or not.

What benefit could possibly come from people knowing their 'hour of demise' so to say. Look at how many stupid things have happened as the result of 'predictions' of certain dates. Mostly this knowledge is turned into self-gain actions and behaviour to the detriment of many others. If you cannot see that the C's communication actually provide a learning path as opposed to palm reading then I don't know what else to tell ya.

It is blatantly obvious the vacs are not healthy and to those that don't see that or CHOOSE to take their chances, it is on them, where and when their bell chimes.

FWIW

Thanks @stellar , good advise in order to take a step up (i don't know if the sense of this expression is the same, in french it's "prendre de la hauteur", which means, have another view of a subject by looking at it more broadly)

But I keep thinking that asking such precisions, about this subject related to what we experience all since 18+ months, would also not be uninterresting, if you parse all the transcripts, on tons of subjects, sub-questions are asked for which the answer you wrote here could be also applied. And as it regularly happened that the crew miss precise questions to ask during a session, it remains good to give here, in this section of the forum, the possibility for any member to propose some questions, then first to try to answer them by ourselves by discussing them, as we are doing right here :-)

A few days ago I watched a podcast from a Dr. Ben Marble of MyFreeDoctor http://myfreedoctor.com/ who is calling it the lethal injection, and you can create one that will take months or years to kill. He says they are making people allergic to the proteins in coronavirus, and like any allergy the more you take of it the more sensitive to it you become and worse reactions you get. So in the next months to years you will see increasing worse reactions in the winter seasons from exposure until death of the vaccinated, as in the case of being allergic to peanuts and shrimp and every exposure is worse than the last.

Here's a further information from a passage of the interview of the (lone) Luxembourg doctor who had the courage to raise against this madness. It's in french, a bit more than 2 minutes, it's mainly about the augmentation of the d-dimere in the blood, and his last sentence sounds to me like a clue, he said the following :
My conclusion is ... I don't know for sure but ... you have to look for the risk, and the risk is that these people will have micro-thrombosis all over their body, and that if they have micro-thrombosis all over their body like that, then maybe all these people will be dead next year.

Original in french :
Ma conclusion c'est ... je n'en n'ai pas la certitude mais... il faut rechercher le risque, et le risque c'est que ces personnes fassent des micro thromboses partout dans leur corps, et que à force de faire des micro thromboses partout dans leur corps comme ça, et bien peut-être que toutes ces personnes seront décédées l'année prochaine.

Here's' the twitter link (french so) :

Here's a further information from a passage of the interview of the (lone) Luxembourg doctor who had the courage to raise against this madness. It's in french, a bit more than 2 minutes, it's mainly about the augmentation of the d-dimere in the blood, and his last sentence sounds to me like a clue, he said the following :
My conclusion is ... I don't know for sure but ... you have to look for the risk, and the risk is that these people will have micro-thrombosis all over their body, and that if they have micro-thrombosis all over their body like that, then maybe all these people will be dead next year.

Original in french :
Ma conclusion c'est ... je n'en n'ai pas la certitude mais... il faut rechercher le risque, et le risque c'est que ces personnes fassent des micro thromboses partout dans leur corps, et que à force de faire des micro thromboses partout dans leur corps comme ça, et bien peut-être que toutes ces personnes seront décédées l'année prochaine.

Here's' the twitter link (french so) :

The most interesting specific numbers he quotes are that d-dimers are supposed to be below 500, the first vax victim he measured was at 7500. He had never personally seen anything above 2500. He called the lab to get them to double-check, they had already done so and were sure of their numbers. He says that lab doctors are currently aware of very high d-dimer measurements, found it in vaxxed patients, about 1 in 5. He mentioned he currently follows 30 that are above 3000, and it is those patients he says are at elevated risk - even of those who have not had macro-embolisms yet, they exhibit fatigue (intolerance?) and are already engaged on the worsening path, hence why he suspects the micro-thrombosis will accumulate and become critical by next year.

Thanks @United Gnosis to complete the information, I was in the middle of a day of work today with a very interesting encounter, i spoke with a former vice-president of a country, it was unexpected, i prefer not to give too much information here but it was very interesting, things are moving fast now.

I take benefit of this post and share here an information, it's that the EFVV Luxembourg ASBL (www.efvv.eu) is working hard in testing and making researches, and if any here can donate them I can state that the money will be used directly for good purposes.
You can easily contact them, they'll answer, even more if you propose to financially help them as he stated to me, in person, that they right now miss money and means. But was even more ... stunned me, it's that even this person, the president of this asbl i met, which is indeed a great man who has a long experience, he simply asked me if we can simply find "good articles", vidéo, short ones, good meme ... that can help the people to understand, and he spoke about the children. I mean, this great man, i felt him a bit desperated, or ... i mean, when you see someone doing all he can but who see & recognize it won't be enough ... this is this kind of feeling I felt when he spoke to me, like if he needed encouragments, or something to help him to keep faith in others. I think the simple fact to discuss with him helped him, this was pleasant, we were a few to discuss, 3 of my colleagues were present, all were "aware" people, discussing seriously. Yes, I think that there are very good people behind this asbl.
Unusual and exciting strange day today for me. I like :-)

To come back to the initial subject, we can extend it to dig further if such expectations (of death) are kinda false information to afraid everybody, or close to what remains possible. This would also sound logic that it'll be directly depending on the good spreading of counter-information (treatments and protocols to follow in order to diminish or nullify the deadly effects of the vaccines), and also their availability (PTB is trying to control this, at least the shippings ... it seems ... to discuss eventually )

Back
Top Bottom