How long do vaccinated people have to live?

The most interesting specific numbers he quotes are that d-dimers are supposed to be below 500, the first vax victim he measured was at 7500. He had never personally seen anything above 2500. He called the lab to get them to double-check, they had already done so and were sure of their numbers. He says that lab doctors are currently aware of very high d-dimer measurements, found it in vaxxed patients, about 1 in 5. He mentioned he currently follows 30 that are above 3000, and it is those patients he says are at elevated risk - even of those who have not had macro-embolisms yet, they exhibit fatigue (intolerance?) and are already engaged on the worsening path, hence why he suspects the micro-thrombosis will accumulate and become critical by next year.

This is pretty much the same as what the Canadian Dr. Charles Hoffe has found in his practive with d-dimer testing a few months ago:

The d-dimer test shows that over 60% of those who got the shot develop microscopic bloodclots spread over many organs. According to him, this is causing permanent damage, as many of these tissues cannot regenerate. The damage is done because the spike proteins attach themselves to the cell walls and are then attacked by the body.

At the end he says that all these people are likely to develop high blood pressure in their lungs due to the permanent damage there and will probably die from heart failure within three years.

I found it back, this is in the interview of Dr Charles Hoffe (Canada) who, too, saw what was happening on his patients. Injections induce micro blood clots and so pulmonary hypertension.

"The terrifying thing of this is that people with pulmonary hypertension usually die of right side heart failure within three 3 years".

At 6:40 in:

Last edited:
I think the PTB do not want to kill people. Dead people are not good slaves/zombies. However, whatever happens is a matter of probabilities and unintended consequences (at least from the 3D point of view). Whether the apparition of some deadly pathogen wipes out a big proportion of people whose immune system has been compromised by genetic injections, masks, lockdowns, anxiety, etc. leads to massive deaths is a possibility but not the only one. I don't know which is worse for these poor souls: this, or an entire generation of schizophrenics dependent on bigpharma and big tech for every aspect of their lives. The future is open.

I think the PTB do not want to kill people. Dead people are not good slaves/zombies.

It does indeed not make much sense to kill off a large percentage of the compliant ones who took the jab. Much more likely that the plan is to make these people more susceptible to chronic diseases so that Big Pharma can treat their symptoms indefinitely and make more profit.

It is also possible that the appearance of a more deadly virus is the plan, as the C's said, in which case many of these people would die from it and it cannot really be blamed on the vaxx damaging their bodies.

Dr. Bhakdi, the head of the German Institute of Medical Microbiology and formerly the head of the biggest hospital in Berlin, confirms that the vaxx causes the body to attack the cell walls of the bloodvessels which creates bloodclots.

The reason for this is that the mRNA in the blood enters the cells in the bloodvessel walls and when those cells start producing the virus spike protein, the body thinks that your own cells in the bloodvessel walls are bacteria.

The discussion of the vaxx effects starts at 12:00. He says the second shot is particularly dangerous because by then the body's immune response is already fully activated from the first shot. And that it is a unique situation in that both the anti-virus and anti-bacteria response of the body is activated at the same time by the vaxx, which almost never happens with any disease.

He literally says: "The second shot and any shot thereafter is going to place your life in danger."

Another doctor explained that those people certainly exhaust their heart due to those thromboses and he give them 3 years but I can't find back the link.
Hi Ellipse.

It was Dr. Charles Hoffe.

Excerpt:

Dr Hoffe explains he has been performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA ‘vaccinated’ patients and he has worryingly identified that 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”
The result, says Dr Hoffe, is that these patients have what is termed Reduced Effort Tolerance (RET) which means they get out of breath much easily than they used to. It is because the blood vessels in their lungs are now blocked up. In turn, this causes the heart to need to work harder to try to keep up against a much greater resistance trying to get the blood through your lungs.

This is called pulmonary artery hypertension – high blood pressure in the lungs because the blood simply cannot get through effectively. People with this condition usually die of heart failure within a few short years.

[end excerpt]

It seems likely that one of the biggest impacts these vaccines may have on people is in the long-term neurological consequences that could start to present themselves in the coming years.

Some of the sequences inserted into the spike protein during the gain of function research for instance, are extremely similar to a piece of the envelope protein of HIV called GP120 (glycoprotein 120) which has long been associated with the development of HIV dementia.

In the confirmation that is present in the spike protein it forms prion like domains (1 of which is present in the part of the spike that directly binds to ACE2, which is of particular significance as ACE2 also contains a prion like domain, leaving the possibility open for interaction) which are potentially capable of causing diseases similar to what is seen in the human form of mad cow.

In some of the animal models that were done looking at the neurological impact of the spike protein from the Wuhan sequence, it was shown that the humanized mice (mice that were artificially given human ACE2 receptors) developed a form of encephalopathy (brains with sections that looked like sponges from the death of neurons and glial cells), and Lewy Body's in the Rhesus Macaque monkeys, which is associated with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.

These "Prion" like diseases usually have long incubation periods (usually years, decades in some cases) but when symptoms appear the disease can progress very rapidly. So, it's very hard to tell when or if such diseases will start to show in the general public as it will also depend on which vaccine they received and their own physiology’s effect on uptake and distribution as well as pre-existing medical conditions. But as a lot of people are completely unaware of the impact their life style choices alone have on their neurological health it really doesn't look too good at least from what I have seen.

For those interested here are a few links to papers further discussing some of the above-mentioned topics.

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_3c8c7363fd804ab083ae8608e47f240d.pdf (Intravenous inject of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein readily crosses the blood brain barrier)

https://www.researchgate.net/public...es_Genomes_Unexpected_Exogenous_RNA_Sequences (HIV sequences in SARS-CoV-2)

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_f8f570e6836f414cb1885edf7220a142.pdf (Prion like domains in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2)

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_bf0fc4d9f5f0481a92902d6c1bcf0b1f.pdf (Encephalopathy in humanized mice)

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_ebca38540f7e4273a73e6b6e26a51be0.pdf (Lewy Body's In macaques)

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_a801ac8fd35741528f05232b772a511b.pdf (Risk of neurological degeneration with SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines)

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_9a1dc8b8cdd94cdba3a8d746f5f04e95.pdf (SARS-CoV-2 vaccines associated with prion disease such as Parkinson's, potential bias towards adenovirus vectored vaccines)

https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_4e00147b79904ba3a2594a7a47bac1fa.pdf (Prion disease risk with SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines)

Thanks for these further clips.
C's said that the vaccines batch will vary, and in the following passage from an interview of Stew Peters with Dr Jane Ruby, what she answered is very interresting - it's a telegram link, but video is small enough to be readable from your browser, so enjoy :

Longer interview on Odyssey :

And for french people, here's the translated version of the first link :

Dr Ruby said that, as it's still under test/trial, they (have to) use a kind of reglemented protocol with different dosage, they call them "arms", and among these arms, there's a placebo. And she said that in the 2nd shoot, some arms can raise to a strong dosage, she spoke about 100mg and she heard about 250mg (the death jab ?)

It will vary from individual to individual. Although death may be a direct result of of the shot, others will develop conditions that will shorten their lifespans. Cardiac issues, cancers, and neurological issues come to mind. Other vaxxed people will die from accidents, overdose, suicide or in weather events.

This question reminds me of one that baffled me as a little kid. Ok, you know when you were born, but you don't know when you're going to die, so how do you know when you're middle aged?

There this article to take with a grain of salt:

How Long Do the Vaccinated Have to Live?
July 22, 2021

Dr. Mylo Canderian is of the opinion that 95% of the world's population are "Useless Eaters" who need to be euthanized as quickly as possible.

The answer to the question: three to ten years

Disclaimer- I don't know if this is true but, in the past, Steven Fishman has provided credible insider information.

I am often asked the question: "If I have taken the "vaccine," how long will I live?

I deferred this question to a friend of mine, Dr. Mylo Canderian, Ph.D. [born Milos Iskanderianos, Corfu, Greece, 1938], who developed the patent for Graphene Oxide for use as a Hematological Bioweapon in 2015.

In full transparency, Dr. Canderian is what I would call a "Genocidal Globalist," who follows Precept Ten of the Georgia Guidestones, which is very seldom discussed, stating "Be not a Cancer upon the Earth; Leave Room for Nature."

Dr. Canderian is a Medical Contributor to the World Health Organization and is also very supportive of Klaus Schwab and the "Great Reset," ushering in one world digital currency which is a secondary goal of the WHO for 2022.

Dr. Canderian is of the opinion that 95% of the world's population are "Useless Eaters" who need to be euthanized as quickly as possible.

"Look at downtown Chicago, Baltimore, or Los Angeles," he has stated, "and you will clearly see why the Useless Eaters must be put down like rabid dogs."

He has expressed his disdain for "Infectious Educators" who promote Critical Race Theory, and is confident that the "vaccine" will put an end to "Human Cancer Upon the Earth."

Dr. Canderian is an ardent supporter of Freemasonry's Duty and Obligation to rid the world of the "Plague of Humanity."

Yet on a personal level, he and I share a passion for the same exotic dish served at L'emince de Veau in Geneva: Cream of Hummingbird Soup followed by Elk Tongue.

We both are fans of Chef Gaston Sere de Rivieres, who is a culinary genius.

So, I asked Mylo, "How can the "vaccinated" know with certainty how long they have to live once they have been jabbed?"

He presented me with the information, called the "End of Cycle Formula."

He explained how easy it is to calculate.

"The Power of Simplicity," he said. "There is a maximum cycle of ten years from injection to End of Cycle," [or death], he elaborated. "And it is extremely easy to determine."

He said any hematologist can see it within seconds under a microscope, and even more readily under an electron microscope. "The percentage of blood affected [or contaminated] by or with Graphene Oxide is the reciprocity of the End of Cycle calculation," he divulged.

In other words, an "inoculatee" [as he calls anyone jabbed with the Experimental Use Authorization Eugenics Depopulation Lethal Injection Bioweapon] having 20% Graphene Oxide deterioration in their blood will, barring any other input criteria, live for 8 years. [10 years less 20%].

Someone with 70% Graphene Oxide deterioration will not live more than 3 years. [10 years less 70%].

Dr. Jane Ruby recently was interviewed by Stew Peters on his podcast and showed examples of what the deteriorated blood looks like when exposed to Graphene Oxide.

Graphene Oxide, for those who are unaware, is the component of Messenger RNA spike proteins and prions, which is at war with the heart, lungs, brain and blood for oxygen.

Graphene Oxide is an oxygen sponge which deprives the body of necessary oxygen and causes many complications, including but not limited to anaphylactic shock, toxic blood clotting, fatal lung paralysis, mitochondrial cancer, and endothelial cancer."

Dr. Mylo Canderian's viewpoint is much the same as Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and the Big Pharma CEO's: LET THEM ALL DIE!

I asked Mylo what the effect of second and third shots and boosters do and how that changes the End of Cycle table.

Mylo replied: "It is all measurable through hematological testing. The more shots and boosters the imbeciles get, the worse their blood will look under a microscope, and the quicker they will turn to fertilizer."

Finally, I asked him how the plot to kill so many billions of people could be kept so secret by such a group of elites.

His answer was: "You don't know much about Freemasonry, do you, Steve?" And there you have it.
Attali on depopulation.jpg

Source:

French version here :

Similar article:

Last edited:
There this article to take with a grain of salt:

View attachment 49958

I'm not a fan at all of Attali and I'm sure he has ideas as creepy as the ones exposed in the above "quote", but, apparently, this statement attributed to Attali is partly incorrect.

The best explanations I found are here. Basically, several crucial sentences were added to Attali's initial statement.

I'm not a fan at all of Attali and I'm sure he has ideas as creepy as the ones exposed in the above "quote", but, apparently, this statement attributed to Attali is partly incorrect.

The best explanations I found are here. Basically, several crucial sentences were added to Attali's initial statement.
Thanks Pierre. I was myself suspicious about this picture (there was sentences I never saw before) but I decided to trust the author and posted it anyway. The stake was not high so I consciously let it go, but anyway, I have to correct this trend of my mind and be extra-careful when tired.

The big difference is that the French doctor found the blood clotting in 20% of the vaxxed (1 in 5), while Dr. Hoffe found it in over 60%.

If I recall correctly, when Dr Sucharit Bhakdi first hand suggested to do these D-Dimer tests early summer, they too found 62% of the vaccinated in the group they collected data from in Germany, had too high D-Dimere values.

Back
Top Bottom