Language, Sounds and Intelligent Design

I've been thinking lately that language - sounds - have something to do with geometry of information. After all, "In the beginning was the Word..."
Both in ancient times and today, the the Name of God remains a mystery to people. The true Name of God has not been revealed to people to this day, despite numerous speculations about it by priests of different religions. Why is that? Legends say that the unspeakable name of God can control all the forces of nature, all the dimensions ("levels") of the Universe. This information, as a rule, is This information, as a rule, is accompanied by an annotation of the priests, composed on the basis of legends about the Primal Sound, which in different times was called in different ways, including the "Primary Sound". different times was called by different names, including the Grail. So, this annotation says the following: that supposedly someone who knows how to pronounce correctly the "Name of God" (originally in the legends "Primal Sound"), "can ask God for whatever he wants". To this day, there is a tradition that if one calls God by his secret name, he can attract his attention to himself. But usually, this is the fervent desire of spiritually immature people. For those who live with God within themselves, there is no such need. themselves, there is no such need: they have found Him within their Souls and abide in Him. And spiritually immature people are eager to know the Name, they long for it in order to acquire their own animal power over everything and everyone.

In ancient Indian writings, in addition to four elements, Soul (atman), mind (manas), as well as time (kala), space (dik) and such a concept as "akasha" played an important role in the Universe. The substance "akasha" was presented as something indivisible and om- nipresent. Only one characteristic sign is attributed to it: Sound. The Primary Sound (mythical Bird, Sound, the First Logos, the Word of God). Sometimes in legends the formation of the world from chaos is mentioned. But it is necessary to understand that the Greek word "chaos" (chaos): "yawn", is derived from the root "cha-", the words "chaino", "chasco", "yawn", "yawn", "yawn", "yawn", "yawn". - "yawn", "yawn". So chaos in mythology means "yawning", "rampant space", "the empty expanse". This knowledge, which is "sacred" for This knowledge, which is "sacred" to one or another people, is almost never fully revealed by the tribal priests. by the priests of the tribe, especially to the occasional people. And as for the Grail, it must be remembered that when they hid it, it was not by chance that the 12 signs were divided into four parts with three signs in each. parts with three signs in each. This significantly complicated the process of composing the signs and activating the Grail by sound. The signs of the Grail in a certain sequence are like a form, like a key to the lock that, when a certain force is applied (the sound formula of the Primordial Sound), opens possibilities beyond the limits for a human being.
The number four represents the feminine principle. So if the Grail is composed of four parts, it turns out, this indirectly indicates the connection with the divine creative force of the feminine principle. with the divine creative force of the feminine principle. Incidentally, these ancient peoples have preserved mentions that the number four represents the feminine principle, three is the masculine principle, and in the sum they give seven, which is the foundation of the human Being (the principle of eternal life). human being (the principle of eternal life), perfection. In the cosmogonic myths of the Bambara people, where they speak of the initial timeless stage of the creation of the world, there is a mention that the world comes from a void endowed with movement, "gla". "Gla" also gave rise to its sonorous twin. also gave rise to its sonorous twin. As a result, the pair "gla-gla" was formed. In general, after a series of changes and transformations, by means of vibration signs" emerged, which were intended to be placed on objects not yet created, in order to mark (define) them. In the act of creation, the spirit In the act of creation appeared the spirit I (from which the first powerful forces of Pembo and Faro, which participated in the creation of the world, were produced), 22 main elements and 22 spiral twists. and 22 spiral twists. But it is indicated that when these spiral twists "removed" the "I", there consequently appeared light, sound, all actions, all creatures, all creatures, and the world. all actions, all creatures, all feelings... In the myths it is mentioned that Pemba moved in space in a vortex movement, which threw up what was later called Faro. Faro created the seven blinds, the spirit of the air, and the spirit of the air, and in the form of water he poured life upon the earth. It is omnipresent and visits all waters. waters. Faro, in fact, continued the creation of the world, ordered the Universe and classified all its elements, created men and taught them the Word.

The number four represents the feminine principle. So if the Grail is composed of four parts, it turns out, this indirectly indicates the connection with the divine creative force of the feminine principle. with the divine creative force of the feminine principle. Incidentally, these ancient peoples have preserved mentions that the number four represents the feminine principle, three is the masculine principle, and in the sum they give seven, which is the foundation of the human Being (the principle of eternal life). human being (the principle of eternal life), perfection. In the cosmogonic myths of the Bambara people, where they speak of the initial timeless stage of the creation of the world, there is a mention that the world comes from a void endowed with movement, "gla". "Gla" also gave rise to its sonorous twin. also gave rise to its sonorous twin. As a result, the pair "gla-gla" was formed. In general, after a series of changes and transformations, by means of vibration signs" emerged, which were intended to be placed on objects not yet created, in order to mark (define) them. In the act of creation, the spirit In the act of creation appeared the spirit I (from which the first powerful forces of Pembo and Faro, which participated in the creation of the world, were produced), 22 main elements and 22 spiral twists. and 22 spiral twists. But it is indicated that when these spiral twists "removed" the "I", there consequently appeared light, sound, all actions, all creatures, all creatures, and the world. all actions, all creatures, all feelings... In the myths it is mentioned that Pemba moved in space in a vortex movement, which threw up what was later called Faro. Faro created the seven blinds, the spirit of the air, and the spirit of the air, and in the form of water he poured life upon the earth. It is omnipresent and visits all waters. waters. Faro, in fact, continued the creation of the world, ordered the Universe and classified all its elements, created men and taught them the Word.

now that's a very interesting idea indeed!
:) I don't know if it's a meaningful question or not.. Fun to think about though! I re-read some sessions about crop circles - many which are collected in this thread by thorbiorn which is also about language: Transcripts about language - and I think I was thinking about it in too materialistic or basic a way, and probably re-treading old ground.

In the past I didn't really get why, for example, magic spells in some fiction were spoken out loud (as opposed to silently thought)... but the Cassiopaea crystals project - reading and singing to the crystals - got me thinking along these lines of *audible* [edit: or, physical, vibrations] sound being important (at least in 3D). I don't have any real idea about any of this, just sort of rambling along.

Talking about consonants and vowels, I've preferred to use names that contained at least one hard consonant for my dogs. The reason for that was that I found it easier to ennunciate and project their names at a distance if I had to get their attention. I didn't consider what impact that might have had on the dog, if any at all.

The mention of yawning raises a question. I wonder if you could write the sound of a yawn phonetically would it mean something? There are a lot of sounds that we make that are not recognised as words per se, but maybe they do have meaning that corresponds to the action or communicates something else. Like coughing, sneezing, sighing, grunting etc.

:) I don't know if it's a meaningful question or not.. Fun to think about though! I re-read some sessions about crop circles - many which are collected in this thread by thorbiorn which is also about language: Transcripts about language - and I think I was thinking about it in too materialistic or basic a way, and probably re-treading old ground.

In the past I didn't really get why, for example, magic spells in some fiction were spoken out loud (as opposed to silently thought)... but the Cassiopaea crystals project - reading and singing to the crystals - got me thinking along these lines of *audible* [edit: or, physical, vibrations] sound being important (at least in 3D). I don't have any real idea about any of this, just sort of rambling along.

Usually crystals - quartz crystals commonly - the piezoelectric property is what matters. When a crystal is subjected to compression/decompression in its molecular structure, it can produce electricity. Reverse the process and you can generate sound.

Super interesting videos!

Are you (or anyone else for that matter) familiar with the work of Chiron Last on YouTube?

He makes videos on this stuff and I think anyone interested in language and how it shapes our world could find some value in watching his presentations, which are thoroughly researched and well put together. It's kind of hard to explain in short terms exactly what his videos end up conveying but it sure is mind-boggling.

Beware of disinformation. I watched 10 minutes of it can couldn't take it anymore. Not only were many of his translations dead wrong, he just went all loopy about the control system. Anunnaki this, Matrix that.... No thanks. And it's very anglo-centric, so it doesn't work if you use other languages for the names he claims unveil reality. It may SEEM mind-boggling, but IMO, it's rather a mind-salad.

What an incredibly fascinating topic and discussion sister Chu. I've got my local book dealer seeing if he can bring in Babel. I'm seeing languages from a whole new perspective. Would it be too bold to say that all languages originated from the Universal Mind/Consciousness, that we (humans) are the only species that is hard wired to access its information field, and another blow to the increasingly debunked theory of evolution?
Can't wait for your next video:cool:

PS: Seriously considering learning another language. Probably French:read:

Usually crystals - quartz crystals commonly - the piezoelectric property is what matters. When a crystal is subjected to compression/decompression in its molecular structure, it can produce electricity. Reverse the process and you can generate sound.
Do they have to be colored? Or black tourmaline is fine? Or white crystal quartz? Potentized in water ?

Do they have to be colored? Or black tourmaline is fine? Or white crystal quartz? Potentized in water ?

Piezoelectricity (/ˌpiːzoʊ-, ˌpiːtsoʊ-, paɪˌiːzoʊ-/, US: /piˌeɪzoʊ-, piˌeɪtsoʊ-/)[1] is the electric charge that accumulates in certain solid materials—such as crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA, and various proteins—in response to applied mechanical stress.[2] The word piezoelectricity means electricity resulting from pressure and latent heat. It is derived from the Greek word πιέζειν; piezein, which means to squeeze or press, and ἤλεκτρον ēlektron, which means amber, an ancient source of electric charge.[3][4]
The piezoelectric effect results from the linear electromechanical interaction between the mechanical and electrical states in crystalline materials with no inversion symmetry.[5]

Crystal classes
Piezoelectric material list

It's not about color, it's about geometry. Marked in bold what is important. From your bones to your DNA / PROTEINS.

I fail to see why or how. Apologies for my ignorance. Maybe this is a topic for a different thread? Or is this about language?

@Cass, your posts don't make much sense to me. You seem to be obsessed with the Grail or something, and have a "pattern recognition ran amok" issue. Unless you are more clear, I'm afraid nobody can comment on your posts.

Would it be too bold to say that all languages originated from the Universal Mind/Consciousness, that we (humans) are the only species that is hard wired to access its information field, and another blow to the increasingly debunked theory of evolution?
Can't wait for your next video:cool:
Thanks @Redrock12 ! I don't think it's too farfetched to say that. For sure, the theory of evolution doesn't explain language. Just look at each constituent of language, and it's impossible that it started as is usually explained (either via gradual mutations and natural selection, or, according to Chomsky, after a BIG mutation passed through generations in a very reduced population. Knowing what we now know about Darwin's theory, magine how incredible that mutation should have been for that to be possible.:rolleyes:)

As to what it is exactly, well, I don't know! But I tend to see it as this: the Intelligent designers gave us the "hardware", and languages are the "software". Of course, it has to be more complicated than that, and the computer analogies only go so far. Add consciousness, information and plenty of other things that science doesn't have a clear definition for, and you may get closer to how it works. But I think we get a clue about languages being the interface with the information field, in the details I described in those videos, and in how language effects thought, our 3D perception, and viceversa. Lots to discover yet!

PS: Seriously considering learning another language. Probably French

It's very good gym for the brain! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom