Thanks mate! I'm not going anywhere. But will focus on SOTT instead. Instead of being frustrated here and share a lot of stuff about what is going on, I can just as well try to post and write articles and transmute this energy into something productive.

In this way, I feel that I did what I could. That's all I can do about it anyway. So I'm not going to worry about it any further either. It feels calm and good, in a way. Much better than before.

Yes, probably. No doubt about it.

What frustrated me was that I tried to talk about how I feel anxious and insecure about the chaotic and uncertain times ahead and how I would like to experience things before life might be over but the discussion was moved in another direction.

It doesn't matter. I get that you didn't mean it that way. Thanks for all the great posts, everyone!

My last post before this one was a bit dramatic. Sorry for that. But I'm going to focus more on other things.
@bjorn on Forum or SOTT, please refrain from not writing! I hope you got the Scooter vibe.

Australian government has purchased a product named ‘Sotrovimab’ with views to using it for treating Covid

Additional COVID-19 treatment for Australia

“Australia currently has drugs that treat the symptoms of COVID, and drugs which have been repurposed from other diseases. Now the government has placed an early order for a new drug, sotrovimab, which works on COVID-19 virus particles in the body.

The federal government has bought 7,700 doses of sotrovimab (pronounced so-tro-ve-mab), with an initial delivery due some time this year.

But the COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce says the clinical trial results are too preliminary for the drug to enter routine use here. The taskforce says until further evidence shows sotrovimab is effective, it should only be given to patients as part of a human clinical trial.”

“How does sotrovimab treat COVID?”​

Sotrovimab works by binding to the spike protein on the outside of the COVID-19 virus. This is the same spike protein the body’s immune system is trained to recognise with the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

By binding to the spike protein, sotrovimab can block the virus from attaching to and entering human cells. This stops the virus replicating in the body.”

🧐 heard this on the radio last night...
I’m not very sciency, so maybe some folk here have knowledge about this?
I was expecting that NewTechMedicine to be eagerly provided and pushed onto the vaccinated. I am also expecting that the old school medicine to become, for obscure and unverifiable reasons, ‘out of stock’.
I hope there are lots of angry lawyers around and lots of people that still read and apply their minds.

I am sure this is just a coincidence, ya know.
Probably nothing to do with the ongoing fear mongering and totalitarian kidnapping and bribing to jab younger and younger kids with as many clot shots as possible.

FDA NEWS RELEASE

FDA Approves First Oral Blood Thinning Medication for Children​

Today,(June 21, 2021) the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate) oral pellets to treat children 3 months to less than 12 years old with venous thromboembolism (a condition where blood clots form in the veins) directly after they have been treated with a blood thinner given by injection for at least five days. The FDA also approved Pradaxa oral pellets to prevent recurrent clots among patients 3 months to less than 12 years old who completed treatment for their first venous thromboembolism.

In addition, Pradaxa was approved in capsule form to treat blood clots in patients eight years and older with venous thromboembolism directly after they have been treated with a blood thinner given by injection for at least five days, and to prevent recurrent clots in patients eight years and older who completed treatment for their first venous thromboembolism.[...]

In Poland, a situation was described on Twitter when a lady enrolled in vaccinations wanted to know what kind of vaccine she would receive. The nurse did not have bottles of vaccine, only a tray with filled syringes. As a result of a very emphatic request to show the vaccine bottle, the nurse cancelled the vaccination because she claimed that no such bottles were available...

How do these parents know what kind of injection will be given to their children? What kind of informed consent does an organizer obtain from 12-year-old children?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

That is SUPER creepy.

I feel like there's a rush on now. The information is out now that these drugs are bad from multiple perspectives, and the only thing holding it back is a Matrix dream wall and the imperative, "Don't look! Don't believe!" -Which can be pierced as easily as it is to type a a few search parameters and a bit of basic reading and watching.

Can you imagine if Neo had had it that easy? Just type and read and you'll wake up?

Curious that that media posted it.

Interesting how they are playing ignorance.

The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers
Anecdotes tell us what the data can’t: Vaccinated people appear to be getting the coronavirus at a surprisingly high rate. But exactly how often isn’t clear, nor is it certain how likely they are to spread the virus to others. And now, there’s growing concern that vaccinated people may be more vulnerable to serious illness than previously thought.

There’s a dearth of scientific studies with concrete answers, leaving public policy makers and corporate executives to formulate plans based on fragmented information. While some are renewing mask mandates or delaying office reopenings, others cite the lack of clarity to justify staying the course. It can all feel like a mess.
“We have to be humble about what we do know and what we don’t know,” said Tom Frieden, a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the head of the nonprofit Resolve to Save Lives. “There are a few things we can say definitively. One is that this is a hard question to address.”
In lieu of answers, what has emerged is a host of case studies providing somewhat different pictures of breakthrough infections. Variables including when the surveys were conducted, whether the delta variant was present, how much of the population was vaccinated and even what the weather was like at the time make it hard to compare results and suss out patterns. It’s difficult to know which data might ultimately carry more heft.
“It’s quite clear that we have more breakthroughs now,” said Monica Gandhi, an infectious disease expert at the University of California, San Francisco. “We all know someone who has had one. But we don’t have great clinical data.”
One of the best known outbreaks among vaccinated people occurred in the small beach town of Provincetown, Massachusetts, as thousands of vaccinated and unvaccinated alike gathered on dance floors and at house parties over the Fourth of July weekend to celebrate the holiday -- and what seemed like a turning point in the pandemic. About three-fourths of the 469 infections were among vaccinated people.

Mike Adams latest interview with Dr. Merritt - right from the get-go, great info and perspective! Brings up Patrick King and the no isolate of SARS-CoV-2 and that 90 countries recognize that now! Expands on this.

Dr. Lee Merritt, former US Navy surgeon, warns of catastrophic vaccine risk to active duty soldiers

Also from Natural News:
Dr. Chris Shaw interview: The coming wave of neurological vaccine damage will CRUSH the world's health care systems

Rutherford institute issues guidance on how to request a religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the workplace
Responding to concerns from employees in both the public and private sector about workplace requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccines and a desire to express their religious objections to such requirements, The Rutherford Institute has issued guidance and an in-depth fact sheet and model letter for those seeking a religious exemption to a COVID-19 vaccine mandate in the workplace.

(Article republished from Rutherford.org)

Back
Top Bottom