I believe it is called malignant compliance. Follow ALL their rules to the letter with no variance whatsoever for common sense. Everyone would have to be in on it. I don't see it happening.

You can DOS/Overload the executive with 5-15% of the population refusing to play their game. How many can they arrest or put into prison with the small numbers they have compared to the overall populus?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822_000918.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_000918.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 15
Such a troll...and most people on twitter fall for it and get triggered 😑
View attachment 48563
Yes, if the Taliban hadn't been so ignorant, they would all have been in ICUs or cowering in fear begging big Pharma for vaccines or been sick from wearing masks and inhaling their own toxins 24/7. They would never have been able to take over Afghanistan in such a state. But due to their complete ignorance of the pandemic, they are now in control.

Last edited:
Article from the UK Spectator:

In France, it was added to reports/indicators to be monitored:

Nouveaux signaux sur la période : Troubles menstruels
New reports: impacts on periods

@Ysus you said you lost your taste / smell, is there a routine you employed to get it back or did it just come back by itself? Did @Aeneas lose his as well?

Just a quick update on my covid situation - so the major update is I lost my taste / smell. Here are the things that I can taste otherwise can't taste anything else pretty much - can taste salt, apples!!! and the tonic in tonic water. Got some high quality tonic water for the quinine as @hlat said.

My symptoms are greatly improved but not gone. For one my heart is still working waaaay to hard and oxygen isn't 100%. From the oxymeter, my resting heart rate is around 80bpm - after any light exertion it jumps to around 100. My oxygen saturation is around 93 - 95 but holding steady there. For contrast, my partner's resting heart rate is around 60 and her oxygen saturation is a solid 100% - she's got the certified immune system having had covid before, like I think it's safe to say your chances of getting covid again is next to zero if you had it before. By the way she had it October 2020 so like 9 to 10 months and the immunity is still holding strong despite the 6 month limit the people at the rail company told that poor girl @Aeneas.

Other thing to mention is the UK is lighting up like a Xmas tree in terms of positive symptomatic covid. It seems to be ripping right through and getting anyone who hadn't got it before despite whether they got jabbed or not. Over the past week we know a few people who've got it and that were jabbed. If Boris knows what he's doing he'll just let it rip right through as that's the only way to build herd immunity. He's going to have to be sly about it because we have a lot of cry babies over here who would demand some lockdowns and the like if he came out and said we're going for the herd immunity approach.

@Ryan, I honestly don't care which social networking platform the message was coming from. My emphasis was on the content, and in specific the info claiming that the vaccination centers were closed or closing in Brasov should be checked on the ground as I find it inaccurate.
I thought you must have had problems accessing the content, because you certainly don't need my permission to check publicly available information! 😄

20 minute video on this page, on ivermectin:

Dr. Tess Lawrie is a world-class researcher and consultant to the World Health Organisation. Her biggest clients happen to be those who are involved in the suppression of repurposed drugs. She has decided to speak out in protest against the current medical establishment at considerable personal risk.

She co-founded the BiRD Group; an international consortium of experts dedicated to the transparent and accurate scientific research of Ivermectin, with particular emphasis on the treatment and prevention of Covid-19. Share. Download. Reupload

@Ysus you said you lost your taste / smell, is there a routine you employed to get it back or did it just come back by itself? Did @Aeneas lose his as well?
Yes, I did lose my sense of taste/smell for about a month after which it just came back by itself. The same for my wife, who just had the lack of taste/smell a month longer than I. Just be patient and it will come back by itself. You might feel tired and weak for some time, at least I did, before I was back to normal.

Good to hear that the immunity of your wife is still there. I lean towards the idea that having had Covid once, gives you a strong immunity against the various variants and the main reason the authorities only gives you 6 months is in order to push the vaccination agenda.

@Ryan, I honestly don't care which social networking platform the message was coming from. My emphasis was on the content, and in specific the info claiming that the vaccination centers were closed or closing in Brasov should be checked on the ground as I find it inaccurate.

20 minute video on this page, on ivermectin:

Great find Brandon. Such a calm, measured and clearly stated interview in which the scale of the scam and the danger of ignoring her advice is made crystal clear without her needing to say anything 'conspiratorial'. She is so clearly a trustworthy and unimpeachable source that this is an excellent video to share with those who might be wavering but require 'experts' to back up their instincts.

Dutchnews:

Vaccination hotline launched: 'All signals we are receiving point to an emergency situation'.

22 August 2021 13:30

The website of the Vaccination Hotline, an initiative of the Extraparlementary Investigation Commission (BPOC2020), is online. At this hotline, people can report side effects and deaths that have occurred after vaccination with one of the corona vaccines.

"The hotline has been set up because we are deeply concerned about the registration of side effects and deaths by the Lareb, the official government body that registers side effects of medicines," said the BPOC2020.

"The number of reports of deaths we have received is about three times higher than at the Lareb. Moreover, the Lareb has not yet provided any disclosure as to whether a causal link has been found between the reports registered with them and the vaccinations," the committee continued.

Emergency

The actual number of reports is higher because the BPOC2020 has not yet been able to call all the reporters. Based on the reports, an investigative report will be drawn up that the committee will use in an emergency injunction against the Ministry of Health, which is due to be filed very soon.

With the summary proceedings, the committee hopes to achieve the immediate suspension of vaccinations. "All the signals we are receiving point to an emergency situation," said committee chairman Pieter Kuit in a video message.

Agnes Kant, director of the Lareb, has invited the BPOC2020 to engage in a discussion on September 9. It is important for us that the Lareb is aware of the registrations we have received here, said Kuit.

In-depth investigation

In the meantime, the interlocutory proceedings continue as usual, he emphasizes. "The BPOC2020 is of the opinion that the vaccination campaign should be suspended immediately in order to conduct in-depth research into the vaccines and the possible causality between the reports of death and health damage, and the vaccinations."

The Vaccination Hotline has been notified of 1504 deaths and 1496 cases of serious health harm following corona vaccination.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom