If it doesn’t say Comirnaty, you have not been offered an approved vaccine.
If it's a mRNA genetic therapy and doesn't meet the definition of a vaccine, how can it be mandated? That's the real bait and switch!

If I found myself in a situation where I had to choose this "vaccine" or lose my job, and it was claimed that it was Comirnaty, I would insist upon seeing not only the vial, but the package insert and reading all the possible adverse reactions. Knowing how deceitful this vax mandating is, I wouldn't trust the vax being offered is Comirnaty - not that I believe it is one lick "safer" than the existing Pfizer vax.

Speaks for itself:

FDAapproveddrugs.jpg

If it's a mRNA genetic therapy and doesn't meet the definition of a vaccine, how can it be mandated? That's the real bait and switch!

If I found myself in a situation where I had to choose this "vaccine" or lose my job, and it was claimed that it was Comirnaty, I would insist upon seeing not only the vial, but the package insert and reading all the possible adverse reactions. Knowing how deceitful this vax mandating is, I wouldn't trust the vax being offered is Comirnaty - not that I believe it is one lick "safer" than the existing Pfizer vax.
Exactly. Most people are not catching this conman trick.

Here we can enjoy seeing "wordsmiths" at their fines in SEC filing by MODERNA.

NOTE: This was dated June 30, 2020. While the Circus started in let's say Feb. 2020.

Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and could act as a source of side effects, mRNA-based medicines are designed to not irreversibly change cell DNA; however, side effects observed in gene therapy could negatively impact the perception of mRNA medicines despite the differences in mechanism. In addition, because no product in which mRNA is the primary active ingredient has been approved, the regulatory pathway for approval is uncertain. The number and design of the clinical trials and preclinical studies required for the approval of these types of medicines have not been established, may be different from those required for gene therapy products, or may require safety testing like gene therapy products. Moreover, the length of time necessary to complete clinical trials and to submit an application for marketing approval for a final decision by a regulatory authority varies significantly from one pharmaceutical product to the next, and may be difficult to predict.
Note, no word "vaccine" to be found anywhere in describing what mRNA is all about. They use the word later on the SEC filing.

In 2019, we designated our prophylactic vaccines and systemic secreted and cell surface therapeutics modalities as our “core modalities” based on positive Phase 1 data from our infectious disease vaccine portfolio, including our cytomegalovirus, or CMV, vaccine and chikungunya antibody program. In these core modalities, our strategy is to invest in additional development candidates using our accumulated innovations in technology, our process insights and our preclinical and clinical experience. As such, we have brought five new development candidates forward in early 2020: a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, interleukin-2, or IL-2, programmed death-ligand 1, or PD-L1, a pediatric Respiratory Syncytial Virus, or RSV vaccine, and an Epstein-Barr Virus, or EBV vaccine, as part of our mission to use our technology to advance global public health. Our exploratory modalities continue to be a critical part of advancing our strategy to maximize the application of our potential mRNA medicines.
Some of these words I seem to recall being mentioned with people who had bad reactions to the clot-shots.

While here they seem to know who is at most risk.
COVID-19 has resulted in a significant burden of disease for the worldwide population, especially those with pre-existing diseases and other comorbid conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, chronic lung disease and obesity. In determining the pricing for a potentially approved vaccine, we considered a health economic assessment framework that uses standard metrics like the incremental cost effectiveness ratio (ICER) and the standard willingness to pay thresholds as judged by quality adjusted life years (QALY) gained from a therapy. This analysis does not reflect the costs of factors like social disruption and economic loss. This assessment has resulted in a potential assigned value to an effective COVID-19 vaccine on an ICER basis with a QALY of $50,000 that ranges from $300 per 2-dose course to $725 per 2-dose course, with the value dependent on the age category and the epidemiology of the disease, depending on whether the spread continues on the current trajectory or there is increased transmission of COVID-19. With these values in mind, our approach during the pandemic period has resulted in our working to develop a safe and effective vaccine and to price that vaccine well below its value during the pandemic period. To date, we have entered into smaller volume agreements, primarily with governments, executed at $32-$37 per dose or $64-$74 per 2-dose course. It is expected that future larger volume agreements, if any, may result in a lower price per dose. As and if the pandemic recedes and the world enters an endemic period where a vaccine against COVID-19 is still required, we expect that our vaccine will be priced in-line with other innovative vaccines and will be dependent on market forces, including vaccine efficacy and number of competitors. During the endemic period, we expect to use traditional approaches to vaccine pricing, sale and distribution.

How kind of them...

They are conditioning people to the "new speak" --------------> "given new freedoms"

After the Great Reset, you will have only freedoms that are given to you by the "technocrats".

PS: Another tweet from that stations used this nice term, " a small renewal in freedoms "
Don't try to get too much of that freedom because it is not good for you, unless the technocratic elite say otherwise.

PSS: In the above there was this comment,
Replying to
@9NewsSyd
It needs to be clarified that full vaccination only occurs two weeks after your second dose. Otherwise, you're technically NOT fully vaccinated.
Poor person does not realize that the new normal definition of "being vaccinated" will be ,"Did you have your booster?"
If not you are either un-vaxed or an anti-vaxer.

Last edited:
Hello, @Heather
I appreciate the prayers so much! My father passed away last night. The pain is deep, deep. My old man died alone in a hospital since the family was not allowed in. Horrible times we are living in. He was a wonderful father and husband. I am left thinking whether I did wrong telling him not to take the vaccine. Maybe frequencies are hitting me too. It is indeed so strange.
My deepest condolences to you and your family Pluchi, I’m very sorry to hear this. These are crazy times indeed, and what they are doing to people is an absolute crime against humanity. Look after yourself :hug2:

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been posted already, this thread moves fast!

New study showing natural immunity is superior to the experimental injections 'against Delta'. They add that natural immunity plus an injection is even better, but perhaps natural infection by the delta variant would be, again, superior to any injection? Or perhaps reinfection closer to exposure to Delta? Not sure.

'This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine'

Full text from the webpage with the study details: Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
medRxiv

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-​

induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections​

Sivan Gazit, Roei Shlezinger, Galit Perez, Roni Lotan, Asaf Peretz, Amir Ben-Tov, Dani Cohen, Khitam Muhsen, Gabriel Chodick, Tal Patalon

doi: Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections

This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

Abstract​

Background: Reports of waning vaccine-induced immunity against COVID-19 have begun to surface. With that, the comparable long-term protection conferred by previous infection with SARS-CoV-2 remains unclear. Methods: We conducted a retrospective observational study comparing three groups: (1)SARS-CoV-2-naive individuals who received a two-dose regimen of the BioNTech/Pfizer mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine, (2)previously infected individuals who have not been vaccinated, and (3)previously infected and single dose vaccinated individuals. Three multivariate logistic regression models were applied. In all models we evaluated four outcomes: SARS-CoV-2 infection, symptomatic disease, COVID-19-related hospitalization and death. The follow-up period of June 1 to August 14, 2021, when the Delta variant was dominant in Israel. Results: SARS-CoV-2-naive vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant (P<0.001) for symptomatic disease as well. When allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021), evidence of waning natural immunity was demonstrated, though SARS-CoV-2 naive vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease. SARS-CoV-2-naive vaccinees were also at a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those that were previously infected. Conclusions: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

Competing Interest Statement​

The authors have declared no competing interest.

Funding Statement​

There was no external funding for the project.

Mark Twain popularized the saying in Chapters from My Autobiography, published in the North American Review in 1907.[citation needed]"Figures often beguile me," he wrote, "particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: 'There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.'"[3]

We have one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of healthcare information in the world, which includes more than 800 million comprehensive, longitudinal, non-identified patient records spanning sales, prescription and promotional data, medical claims, electronic medical records, genomics, and social media. Our scaled and growing information set contains over 35 petabytes of proprietary data sourced from more than 150,000 data suppliers and covering over one million data feeds globally. Based on this data, we deliver information and insights on over 85% of the world’s pharmaceuticals, as measured by 2018 sales. We standardize, curate, structure and integrate this information by applying our sophisticated analytics and leveraging our global technology infrastructure. This helps our clients run their organizations more efficiently and make better decisions to improve their clinical, commercial and financial performance. The breadth of the intelligent, actionable information we provide is not comprehensively available from any other source and our scope of information would be difficult and costly for another party to replicate.

Hello, @Heather
I appreciate the prayers so much! My father passed away last night. The pain is deep, deep. My old man died alone in a hospital since the family was not allowed in. Horrible times we are living in. He was a wonderful father and husband. I am left thinking whether I did wrong telling him not to take the vaccine. Maybe frequencies are hitting me too. It is indeed so strange.
Sincere condolences Pluchi. My dad also passed away in the hospital by himself in 2017, but from Alzheimer's. It is terrible for the family. Be strong and remind yourself that 3D pain and sufferance is no longer affecting your dad. May he rest in peace, and may be always remembered.

Interesting things are happening now in Poland...

Regarding the previous post by bjorn about quarantine facilities in Australia.

In Gdynia (city located in the north of Poland, near the sea) temporary premises for people who are suspected of being infected are now being build:

1629971767396.png

The board says: "The construction of temporary premises for people at risk of being infected by the virus sars cov-2". So basically they will put people who may have had contact with the virus there? Maybe that's the small thing, bacause there will be room for only 18 people who doesn't have a place for quarantine, but what if that's only the beginning? Maybe they are only trying to get people used to places like that to be able to build more of them.
They say that the construction will end by May 2022, which indicates that they must know that there will be an increase of cases at that time... Here is the source: Tymczasowe kwarantanny

Apart from that, Polish government also prepared a bill called 1449, which is very long and complicated, but some people were able to read through it and that's what they found: it says for example that health inspector (or sanitation official) will have the power to refer any person to the 30 DAYS of quarantine, just like that, if that person doesn't agree for the test. Only by suspecting the possibility of being infected. And it also says that everyone can be referred to the quarantine, because without the test everyone is suspected of being infected. During that 30 days the person needs to prove not being sick.

Paper also says that everyone who deliberately withhold information about those infected, sick or suspected of being infected can be punished with 5000-30000 PLN fine.

It contains a lot of other suspicious records, f. ex. about NOP compensation fund: you need to have a NOP which is listed by the vaccine manufacturer to receive a compensation, and if a person who suffers from NOP also has a positive covid test result, no benefits for them. But first you need to prove to them that your symptoms are from NOP, not covid or anything else, which I guess will be made difficult. Basically they just prepare a fictional compensation fund so people would shut up about it.

Covid vaccine was added to the list of recommended vaccines. Maybe they prepare the ground for covid vaccine to be mandatory?
Who knows.

Source: https://orka.sejm.gov.pl/Druki9ka.nsf/0/755E350D264127B0C12587260031AA36/$File/1449.pdf

I wonder what the future will bring us.

Back
Top Bottom