While Denmark announced the removal of all covid restrictions by 10th September after declaring that covid is posing no critical threat to the country, Italy just imposed a fresh set of measures enforcing the use of the green pass on all non-urban public transportation as well as imposing the vaccines on school and university staff and all university students wanting to attend classes physically. The media has been doing its part in demonising protesters by labelling them as fascist anti-vaxxers and ramping up police forces in cities where protests are planned.
It really seems that the Italian PTB are really asking for it, that is, a Divine intervention. Those in power and their minions in the Healthcare and journalism field are starting already to depict the unvaccinated as criminals and terrorists. Some of these illuminated individuals had been allowed without any problem whatsoever to show their hatred towards the so called "no vax" people during TV interviews thus enticing those who are following the dictates of the current Nazi regime to violence, hate, discrimination towards those people who are guilty for having dared to express their free will by refusing to take a useless and dangerous jab.

Just to give an idea who is being invited and freely allowed to speak on the big italian networks, we have the honorable politician Mr. Giuliano Cazzola (his last name suits him quite well) who during a recent TV interview depicted the people who are refusing to get the jab and those that are protesting against the mandatory jab, now mandatory in a few working fields already, as terrorists calling to be treated with "lead" as the great italian General Bava Beccaris back in 1898 treated the crowds of protesters in Milan who were protesting against the increased price on grain, bread and inhuman conditions in the workplaces. Back then the great General crushed the dissidents by giving order to shoot from cannons at the protesters, many people had been massacred as a consequence, among them many women and children.

I think only now I'm really starting to realize how really bad the things are here in Italy and how messed up are the minions of the PTB. They are really, really asking for a Divine intervention.

If I may, DCM bring it on.

Might be a good book to get in these interesting times.

Australian psychologist Steven Taylor published what would turn out to be a prophetic book, and it has become like a Lonely Planet guide to the pandemic

Thu 19 Aug 2021 07.00 BST
Last modified on Thu 19 Aug 2021 09.49 BST

In October 2019, a month or so before Covid-19 began to spread from the industrial Chinese city of Wuhan, Steven Taylor, an Australian psychologist at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, published what would turn out to be a remarkably prophetic book, The Psychology of Pandemics.
Even his publishers had doubts about its relevance and market potential. But in the 22 months since, the book has become like a Lonely Planet guide to the pandemic, passed around and marked up like waypoints along a new and dreadful global health journey.

I suspect that the Davos Club researched this aspect of their "Event 201" very carefully. That is why almost everywhere, they are doing all they can to force people to have the useless mask. To make sure the effect is coded deeply in Society they force it into schools as much as they can, which is pretty much everywhere. I've seen plenty of teenagers walking alone on a street WEARING THE MASK !!! It's not only elderly who do this.

BILL GATES AND THE VACCINE HEIST
Judy K. Brown’s book, “Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story,” details the conspiracy of silence surrounding the biggest alleged pedophile and sex trafficking mogul of our time, Jeffrey Epstein, and his network of rich and powerful people, which includes Bill Gates
"Corruption is rampant throughout our public health agencies and medical organizations. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S. and the Medicine & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in the U.K.
The Gates Foundation also owns shares in Pfizer and BioNTech, raising questions about corruption in the FDA and IHMA, both of which appear to have given Pfizer’s COVID shot preferential treatment despite overwhelming safety concerns and questionable effectiveness
The Gates Foundation is also a primary funder of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, which was responsible for the grossly inaccurate modeling that led to several governors ordering COVID patients to be sent into nursing homes
Gates is now calling on the western world to sacrifice itself in order to stave off climate change. But the climate change crisis, like the COVID pandemic, is a red herring, used to justify the implementation of the Great Reset"
-- Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...More&cid=20210901&mid=DM981436&rid=1251759661
(This article will be scrubbed at midnight, 9-2-21)

Last edited:
Pretty much the whole story on cov from Dr Young
Thank you Stellar for posting this video. I found it profoundly interesting and a refreshing though deeply serious series of investigations.

I would be very interested in learning about other people's opinions on his summations and findings. I know he has not the benefit of the C's info regarding origin of virii and comets etc. However his health protocol seems very simple and makes sense.

However, I am particularly keen to get feedback on his dietary recommendations too. The C's said that anyone with parasites would not transition, and although I feel I have improved alot recently with my lifestyle close to his ideas, including bicarbonate of soda etc, I am sure with the many different protocols I have tried, with Lyme these pests are very very hard to eradicate. Plus there are no tests here that can help me check otherwise.

I am doing my best to only see unvaxxed peeps, though note the findings too of parasites now also in the vax and maybe everything else connected as well (which luckily I have avoided, though like the C's said about without a visa we are toast, same may be for the 'passport?).

I haven't tried Ivermectin for the parasites yet, though would have to order online via the uk, so one month to get here.

Like everyone here, I am doing my best to tick all the boxes, and do everything I can to be a 4D candidate. Lyme has as many co-infections as all the vaccine symptom loads put together!! Though as I said above, I seem to be going through a far much better health period atm thankfully. :-)

My my my, this person's face projects very bad energy.

The Eyes and that one unnaturally white tooth suggests a person of violence or one who is/was in such an environment.

Bad vibes.

I dug a little bit because of someones comment on a different forum and found this interesting event in this ladies career. It was on her Wiki. Apparently she is a fluoride use advocate.

THE Chief Medical Officer for NSW Dr Kerry Chant was accosted and threatened in Lismore on Tuesday evening after she gave a submission to Lismore city council on the benefits of fluoride.
In the car park, after the council voted to reverse a ban on fluoride, Dr Chant was told by an anti-fluoride protester: "We know your face, I have friends in Syria, do you know of Sarin gas."

Opposition Health Spokesman Andrew McDonald raised the threat in parliament today as he introduced his bill calling on the O'Farrell government to remove the jurisdiction of fluoridation of the water supply from local to state government.

"This is the chief medical officer, this should never happen again," Dr McDonald said.

2e4d08642ecd1710cb1b200e05851528

Dr Chant and several health professionals were heckled during the heated debate on Tuesday night by a gallery packed with anti-fluoride protestors. Council voted on a rescission motion against last month's ban 6 to 5 in favour of fluoride, leading to the heated exchange.

"I heard what the woman said, she said we have friends in Syria and do you know of saran gas, Dr Chant was trying to be nice to her. Kerry handled it professionally, calmly and expertly and we walked away and that's when she started screaming abuse at us," Dr Ingall said, calling on more security.

That part about the parking lot encounter and Saran gas, well I don't buy it. It smells of a smear tactic against those who did not want the reversal of the fluoride ban.

High profile local doctor Sue Page gave an impassioned presentation showing slides of the rotten teeth of children she had encountered in her work.

"I am sick of seeing children's teeth like this," Dr Page said, adding the district had almost three times the rate of children having to have decayed teeth extracted under anaesthetic. This evidence drew jeers from the crowd.
You don't need fluoride to keep your teeth healthy. Just a toothbrush and regular use right after eating. Floss for those who do not have even teeth.

But, it does show what the FDA knew back then, and seems to correlate to covid-vax injuries being reported now.
Believe this appeared earlier in the thread and is what Karen Kingston was referencing (Oct. 2020), but the image you created with the URL and time enhances the credibility - I screenshot it for an email, so thanks!

The Suppression of Invermectin: ‘There’s Good Reason Pfizer Fought to Hide the Details of These Contracts’

“If you were wondering why Ivermectin was suppressed, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID-19, the contract cannot be voided.”

Unredacted contracts for the experimental biological agent known as the “COVID-19 vaccine” between the Pfizer corporation and various governments continue to be revealed.

Information security expert Ehden Biber told America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) Frontline News that the first document to recently emerge was discovered by Albanian newspaper Gogo.al. Biber then was able to locate the digitally-signed Brazilian contract, and at least two others, one with the European Commission, and the other with the Dominican Republic.
[...]
Yeadon noted what he found “the most stunning revelation,” citing the clause that stipulates “if there are any laws or regulations in your country under which Pfizer could be prosecuted, you agree to CHANGE THE LAW OR REGULATION to close that off.” (emphasis his)
17:41 vid with Biber in extensive article - excerpt:
“Now for the BIG SECRET: $12 per dosage for about 250K units. Funny that this is the price for a small amount of dosages when Pfizer was charging the U.S. $19.50 per dose.

“U.S. taxpayers got screwed by Pfizer, probably also Israel.
Pfizer-Profit-400x246.jpg

Cont. from article:
“I first stumbled upon a document, called KONTRATEN-E-PLOTE which translates to ‘read the full contract’.

“Only later I discovered it was Albanian website that has published it on January 2021. They deserve ALL the credit for the leakage of the document, and journalists around the world deserves the shame for not discovering and reporting it.

“Countries might claim they negotiated a better deal, but based on the evidence we have received from South America it seems this contract is real, and that it’s similar to what was used worldwide.

“‘One Health Ministry official, Yaron Niv, said in a separate Kan interview that each dose cost Israel $62.’ Netanyahu is indeed a magician – he got Israel to pay 5 times more than Albania and made people worship him for this BAD deal.

“This contract is actually worse than it seems.

“Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) is regulated by the FDA. cGMP will tell you NOTHING about mRNA, because we never had cGMP of mRNA vaccine, so you cannot prove cGMP malpractice.
“Addendum: Former president of Pfizer in Brazil and CEO for Latin America testified to the Brazilian committee that Pfizer demanded the same condition for vaccine purchase from all countries:

“Former president of Pfizer in Brazil and CEO for Latin America Carlos Murillo today said in testimony to the COVID CPI that the clauses proposed by the pharmaceutical company for the offer of vaccines to Brazil are not ‘preeminent’, as stated by the former minister of Eduardo Pazuello Health.

“According to Murillo, Pfizer demanded from all countries the same conditions for the purchase of vaccines against COVID-19. In addition, he said that claims that the drug maker would have demanded state assets such as embassies and military bases as collateral are not correct. ‘It’s distorted information,’ he declared.”
Biber concluded: “To those [who] think it is a fake: My university law professor said laws are like computer code. They use legal functions, and variables, and processes. I worked in Big Pharma, I reviewed many contracts in my career, and this document seems to me as real as can be.

“I wrote this on the 13th of July: ‘Israel has turned into a pharmaceutical Banana Republic, where the priorities of a multinational supersedes the priorities of its citizens. It is no longer the Jewish motherland, it is Pfizerland.”

It seems a vaccine passport is well underway in my part of the world here in Ontario, Canada as well:

Today is the first day that I can "feel" the walls slowly closing in on me in terms of not being vaccinated. A bit anxious and a bit sad is how I feel to see this happening and with no significant push-back from the people about it (at the moment). But I also have this slightly excited feeling of curiosity as to how far can I go before I simply won't be able to function in society without being vaccinated.
It's actually a kind of alienating feeling also... but, here I am. Steady as she goes.

I dug a little bit because of someones comment on a different forum and found this interesting event in this ladies career. It was on her Wiki. Apparently she is a fluoride use advocate.
This is a perfect example of Think Globally - Act Locally!

This has been the way to put into place all the conditions needed - weakening/poisoning us mentally and physically by food, water, air, medical treatment, technology - to bring about what we're witnessing in real time right now! What's been done with the health system is particularly evil genius! Dr. Merritt speaks to this in her most recent interview with Stew Peters @4:43 - 13:41 (skip the beginning):

I shouldn't have read the comments.

But I read the comments.

Most of them were thrilled about this.

Not that I'm surprised, but still. It's very, very difficult not to hope that every single one of these authoritarian midwits suffers crippling and painful consequences as a result of their suicidally shortsighted decision to get the clotshot. I realize they've been targeted by incredibly sophisticated weaponized mind control, and are not even remotely in control of their faculties, but oh boy is it ever hard to remind myself not to hate them.

Back
Top Bottom