A professional hypnotist describes the hypnotic methods used to program people to accept the covid narrative. An emotional reaction is created, a great fear of disease and death in this case, which opens the door to the unconscious. Then the repetitive messages begin with all that has followed (punctuated by more fear I'd add). He points out that after awhile, the person will no longer consider any other perspective or knowledge other then the narrative they have accepted from the hypnotist.

This doesn't come as a surprise to me or to the people here I'd say since its obvious this is what's happened. But hearing him describe the process allowed me to see this phenomenon with more clarity and understanding. A simple hypnotists "trick". I've given it quite a lot of thought today and even sent the video to one of the hypnotized.

Professional Hypnotist Explains Covidnosis​

I feel it would be wise to download this if you can and send to as many people as possible, particularly those who have children (who are open to receiving the info of course).

Absolutely horrifying info in relation to past vaccination of children and future plans. Gives example of Phillipines and a 2001 report relating to Acute Flaccid Paralysis occurring from polio derived vaccines and reference to upcoming Acute Flaccid Myelitis - which Dr Ardis says is actually Guillain-Barre Syndrome. He says children will be paralysed terribly from this ‘outbreak’.

As Dr Ardis mentions, the CDC is not hiding any of this information, it is right there in front of you on their website... they might be sneaky about how they are changing names and terminology but nothing much is being concealed.

Dr Ardis also mentions “shedding” from vaccines
and recommends specific supplements to support your body for -
anyone who has had the vaccine or
anyone unvaccinated but in contact with someone who has had the vaccine (so basically pretty much everyone!)

Daily doses of:
Vit C - 5000 mg minimum/10,000 mg maximum
Magnesium - 500mg to minimum/1000 mg maximum
Selenium - 200mcg
Apple pectin - 700mg / 2 x daily - essential - binds to the toxins

He also says you can contact him directly for a huge document/health protocol (over 60 pages, which sounds a bit overwhelming!)
Does anyone know more about the properties of Apple pectin ?

It sounds intriguing, but at the same time i realize that I don’t really know much about it. Also, I don’t wish to go into a “shoppaholic mode”, trying to get everything, somebody says is doing good in this health crisis. (I will look more into what Dr Ardis reasoning is)

NAC Experience

At least I can report that NAC + Liposomal Glutathione did some interesting magic on me, when I recently got very sick to the degree where my lungs started to feel like an iron curtain wrapped around, and breathing started to hurt when i tried breathing deeply. I also had high fever for several days (and still have some) and was at an utterly poor energy level. All very sudden.

For unknown reasons I had just ordered NAC + liposomal Glutathione days earlier (something i have never taken before) - and it was delivered to me on Sunday - i could already sense after one day’s use (double dosage) + sleep = felt slightly better.

Especially now after 2.5 days - to such a degree better, that i have been able to work tonight (luckily i was off 2 days when it was worst). So, a pretty amazing result !

So, i have to thank Gaby and Keyhole on their constant recommendation of those two key ingredients. I am not only thankful, but also both surprised and impressed that it made such a difference… !!

💞

From Natural News:

Under covid tyranny, US hospitals have become MURDER FACTORIES where ivermectin is forbidden because it saves lives

What was once a system of medicine has become a system of deliberate murder.

Former CIA operative and political analyst Robert David Steele was killed just yesterday with a hospital ventilator. And according to public announcements by Alex Jones, the medical system tried to murder his own father as well as an InfoWars journalist named Rob Dew (who was “rescued” from the hospital and is now recovering, thanks to effective treatments). Pro-liberty activist Scott McKay (The Patriot Street Fighter) has also publicly stated that his own father was recently killed by medical personnel at a hospital. These are just some of the more prominent people whose relatives have been targeted for murder by US hospitals… there are hundreds of thousands of similar examples among lesser well known individuals who have lost loved ones due to hospital murder operations.
Read More

Judge orders Ohio hospital to treat COVID-19 patient with Ivermectin, despite CDC warnings
A Butler County judge ruled in favor of a woman last week who sought to force a hospital to administer Ivermectin — an animal dewormer that federal regulators have warned against using in COVID-19 patients — to her husband after several weeks in the ICU with the disease.

Butler County Common Pleas Judge Gregory Howard ordered West Chester Hospital, part of the University of Cincinnati network, to treat Jeffrey Smith, 51, with Ivermectin. The order, filed Aug. 23, compels the hospital to provide Smith with 30mg of Ivermectin daily for three weeks.
Both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have warned Americans against the use of Ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a viral disease. It’s unproven as a treatment, they say, and large doses of it can be dangerous and cause serious harm. A review of available literature conducted earlier this month by the journal Nature found there’s no certainty in the available data on potential benefits of Ivermectin.
OhioHealth says they've had patients ask about Ivermectin, but they're not recommending it as a treatment for COVID-19.
“There is no proven benefit of the use of Ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment or prevention. In fact Ivermectin given on a daily basis is not necessarily a benign thing,” said Dr. Gastaldo.
The State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy has also come out against the use of Ivermectin to prevent or treat Coronavirus.
The drug has grown in popularity among conservatives, fueled by endorsements from allies of former President Donald Trump like U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc. or Fox News personalities Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. The CDC warned reports of poisoning related to use of Ivermectin have increased threefold this year, spiking in July.
Julie Smith filed the lawsuit on behalf of her husband of 24 years. He tested positive for COVID-19 July 9, was hospitalized and admitted to the ICU July 15, and was sedated and intubated and placed on a ventilator Aug. 1. He later developed a secondary infection he’s still wrestling with as of Aug. 23, court records say.
Julie Smith found Ivermectin on her own and connected with Dr. Fred Wagshul, an Ohio physician who her lawsuit identifies as “one of the foremost experts on using Ivermectin in treating COVID-19.” He prescribed the drug, and the hospital refused to administer it.
Smith is represented by New York attorney Ralph Lorigo, the chairman of New York’s Erie County Conservative Party, who has successfully filed one similar case against a Chicago area hospital and two more in Buffalo. He did not respond to an email or phone call.
The Ohio lawsuit makes reference to the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, a nonprofit of which Wagshul is listed as a founding physician. The organization touts Ivermectin as both a preventative and treatment for COVID-19. Its “How To Get Ivermectin” section includes prices and locations of pharmacies that will supply it, from Afghanistan to Fort Lauderdale to Pennsylvania to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
In an interview, Wagshul said the science behind Ivermectin’s use in COVID-19 patients is “irrefutable.” The CDC and FDA engaged in a “conspiracy,” he said, to block its use to protect the FDA’s emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccines. He said the mainstream media and social media companies have been engaging in “censorship” on Ivermectin’s merits, and that the U.S. government’s refusal to acknowledge its benefits amounts to genocide.
Dr. Leanne Chrisman-Khawam, a physician and professor at the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, called the FLCCCA “snake oil salesmen.” She reviewed the association’s research on the drug’s uses and said there are some serious problems with its cited studies: many of them don’t show positive results, and those that do bear design flaws like small control groups, unaccounted for variables, non-blinded studies, not accounting for mitigations like vaccines and masking practices, and others.
“Based on evidence-based medicine and my read on this large number of small studies, I would find this very suspect, even the positive outcomes,” she said.
It’s unclear why the hospital didn’t mount any defense under a new law passed in the state budget this summer that grants health care providers the “freedom to decline to perform” any service which violates their “conscience,” as informed by moral, ethical or religious beliefs.
10TV also reached out to Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center; the hospital says it has had some people ask about the medication, but did not know how many. They do say it's their policy not to recommend the drug to patients.
FULL ARTICLE

Sadly, Mr. Smith's condition may be too far gone for recovery and if so, it will be a testament that Ivermectin doesn't work. Mike Adams is right - hospitals are Murder Factories!

Japan Halts 2.6m Moderna Doses After Additional Vials Found to Contain 'Foreign Substances,' 2 Men Die

Two men with no pre-existing illnesses died days after receiving Moderna vaccines from a batch in Japan contaminated with tiny metal flakes.

Thirty-nine vaccine vials were found to contain the fragments last week at eight centres in five prefectures, including Tokyo. They were part of three batches made for Moderna in Spain. At least 180,000 people are understood to have been injected from the batches.

More than 1.6 million doses have been withdrawn. The men, aged 30 and 38, developed fevers shortly after receiving their second doses early this month and died within days.

Japanese health officials said last week the shots contained a "substance that reacts to magnets."

"A tiny black substance was found in a Moderna vaccine vial in Gunma, an official from the prefecture said, while in Okinawa, black substances were spotted in syringes and a vial, and pink material was found in a different syringe," Reuters reported Monday.

Rats leaving a sinking ship - or want others to be responsible for the coming childrens' AFM epidemic?

BREAKING: In a major blow to vaccine efforts, senior FDA leaders stepping down

Two of the FDA’s most senior vaccine leaders are exiting from their positions, raising fresh questions about the Biden administration and the way that it’s sidelined the FDA.

Marion Gruber, director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review and 32-year veteran of the agency, will leave at the end of October, and OVRR deputy director Phil Krause, who’s been at FDA for more than a decade, will leave in November. The news, first reported by BioCentury, is a massive blow to confidence in the agency’s ability to regulate vaccines.

The bombshell announcement comes at a particularly crucial moment, as boosters and children’s shots are being weighed by the regulator. The departures also come as the administration has recently jumped ahead of the FDA’s reviews of booster shots, announcing that they might be available by the week of Sept. 20.

CLOT SHOT: BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED "NOT NORMAL"​

Doctors are not allowed to do autopsies on anything corona related, including vax deaths. All of these people are going straight into the crematorium. Having one of the brains get cut open clearly means someone "misbehaved" and probably got prosecuted.

A doctor's rebellion happened in France and they started doing autopsies, ( even though like everywhere else, they were told to not do autopsies and only cremate the remains without examination.) This was never spoken of in America's MSM. During the autopsies of those dead from the pfizer shot, they noticed that every single time someone died, the brain was full of clots. They were so sure of their results that they were able to cut open the next brain of someone who died from the shot, and there were the clots as expected. The information on the clotting is at 2:15

Czytając waszą konwersację, czuję morowienie na całym ciele a łzy cisną mi się do oczu.
Jesteście wspaniałymi duszami.
Pragnę otaczać się takimi ludźmi i być takim dla innych.

To jest po polsku, proszę o zmianę tłumaczenia mrowienie -> smutek(ang.)
😘

So a head doctor from our biggest covid hospital was saying numerous times that the majority of the people in that hospital in the last wave are young unnvacinated people. But today, another doctor from another covid hospital said something completely different:
Dr. Radmilo Janković states that there are 320 hospitalized patients in Covid Hospital in Kruševac. "Almost 200 patients are older than 70, and that is really a terrible picture," Janković added.

He previously stated that the immunity of the elderly who received the Chinese vaccine breaks down and that the third dose should inevitably be the "Pfizer" vaccine. He points out that this statement is the result of a simple analysis of what he sees every day.

"It is certainly recommended that I ask all citizens, especially the elderly who received the 'Sinofarm' vaccine six months ago, to go and receive different vaccine today," Janković concluded.

So he says that in that hospital the majority of patients are elderly who are vaccinated.

CLOT SHOT: BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED "NOT NORMAL"​

Doctors are not allowed to do autopsies on anything corona related, including vax deaths. All of these people are going straight into the crematorium. Having one of the brains get cut open clearly means someone "misbehaved" and probably got prosecuted.

A doctor's rebellion happened in France and they started doing autopsies, ( even though like everywhere else, they were told to not do autopsies and only cremate the remains without examination.) This was never spoken of in America's MSM. During the autopsies of those dead from the pfizer shot, they noticed that every single time someone died, the brain was full of clots. They were so sure of their results that they were able to cut open the next brain of someone who died from the shot, and there were the clots as expected. The information on the clotting is at 2:15

Yes, it will be an identification document that you HAVE TO have AND have to present for the basics

I opened it and there's 99 pages. Aside from a summary glance I am not going to read it, because I am not going to get one anyway.

THE ENTIRE W.H.O. VAX PASSPORT PLAN HAS BEEN RELEASED​

While Denmark announced the removal of all covid restrictions by 10th September after declaring that covid is posing no critical threat to the country, Italy just imposed a fresh set of measures enforcing the use of the green pass on all non-urban public transportation as well as imposing the vaccines on school and university staff and all university students wanting to attend classes physically. The media has been doing its part in demonising protesters by labelling them as fascist anti-vaxxers and ramping up police forces in cities where protests are planned.

Mixed jabs, regional anomalies and helpline frustration: Welcome to Italy's Green Pass nightmare

As of 6 August, the “Green Pass” immunity passport - officially “the COVID-19 Green Certificate” part of the EU Digital COVID Certificate scheme - is mandatory in a variety of public spaces across Italy.

For the vast majority of Italians who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, obtaining the Green Pass has been as simple as receiving an email or text message with a code to download their certificate, or, alternatively, uploading their data on the government’s official website.

However, for some individuals whose status has not been recognised by the system, obtaining their certificate has been seriously problematic, dragging them into weeks of hurdles and uncertainty.

As the Green Pass scheme will be further extended in the coming months, the anxiety felt by those caught in the system continues to grow - as many don’t know if and when their coveted certificate will finally arrive.
Some commentators have described Italy's famed bureaucracy as Kafkaesque, but it would be more appropriate in some cases to eschew the Teutonic and make apposite comparisons to the Florentine poet Dante's circles of hell.
A large number of Italians in 2021 are trapped, it seems, in a bureaucratic nightmare where the COVID Green Pass is concerned.

What is the Green Pass?​

The “Green Pass” scheme was announced by Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi in July, with the government hoping that the scheme will continue to boost vaccine uptake, especially as the highly contagious Delta variant of COVID-19 continues to spread.

The Certificate - which can be both digital and physical - is provided to Italians aged 12 and over (existing anti-COVID-19 vaccines have not yet been approved by the European Medical Agency for those who are younger, and they are thus exempt from the scheme) who have received an EMA-approved vaccine, after at least fifteen days after the first dose.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated against COVID-19, on the other hand, will be required to take a PCR or antigen test in order to obtain the Green Pass, which will remain valid for 48 hours. An exception is for those who have proof of having recovered from COVID-19 within the past six months, who are eligible for the certificate.

Since the 6 August, having a Green Pass has been mandatory in a variety of public settings, such as for indoor dining in bars and restaurants, as well as to access museums, gyms, swimming pools, cinemas, theatres, and stadiums. Refusal to comply, both by clients and business owners, can result in a fine of up to €1,000.

Moreover, from the 1st of September, it will also be required for those wishing to travel by plane, inter-city rail, inter-regional buses, and most inter-regional ferries, as well as for school staff (students are excluded) and all university members. It is further required for Italians to travel to and from other EU countries, as part of the EUDCC.

The Green Pass scheme has come under fire from certain politicians - especially on the right - who have accused it of being “discriminatory” and have staged protests against its implementation. Nevertheless, it is supported by the majority of Italians. [https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/28221800/green-pass-sondaggio-liberta-61-per-cento-si-schiera-favore-certificato.html\]

“I felt powerless”: the vaccinated Italians unable to get the Green Pass​

The Green Pass scheme has been deemed an “extraordinary” success by Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza, who noted how 20 million downloaded their certificate in three days alone.

However, accounts have emerged of several individuals who have found it almost impossible to obtain their pass, despite being entitled to it.

These include Italians who officially reside abroad and are thus registered with the AIRE (Anagrafe degli italiani residenti all’estero, or the Registry of Italians Residing Abroad), individuals who have received each dose of their vaccine in different regions, and those encountering specific technical difficulties, especially the elderly.

Gioele Passoni, a PhD researcher at Oxford University, was one such person who found himself having slipped through the cracks of the system.

Born in Italy, he has recently returned to the country and received a double dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in his native region of Lombardy this July, thus making him automatically eligible for the Green Pass. However, after his certificate didn’t arrive, he gradually realised the process was not going to be simple.

“My tessera sanitaria [Italian health insurance card] hasn’t expired, but I’ve been told it was deactivated from the moment I moved abroad,” he explained. “All the listed assistance and contact points were utterly useless.”

Conversely, Passoni's fiancée - who is British and was vaccinated in the UK - was immediately able to obtain her Green Pass in Italy, unlike him.

After over a month of emails and phone calls to obtain his Green Pass, he finally received his digital certificate on the 26 August, after having contacted the public relations office of the Italian Ministry of Health. While happy to have his vaccination status now recognised by the state, he was left feeling “exhausted” by the ordeal.

“I won’t even begin to describe the past month,” he told Euronews. “I wasted working days to resolve the problem, and felt powerless any time I called a helpline and ended up receiving no response or assistance of any kind.”

Others are still fighting.

“I’ve been trying and calling for a month now,” lamented Marta Fallani, a Rome-born French resident. “And nothing.”

Fallani was vaccinated in Rome and is planning to head back to France shortly, where she will be asked for the EU Digital Covid Certificate in order to enter.

“It’s a problem which is affecting Italians, born in Italy, who have a codice fiscale (tax code/Social Security Number) but don’t have their health insurance card,” she said. It is important to note that the Italian State does not require citizens to have an active health insurance card or even a tax code in order to get vaccinated and obtain the Green Pass.

“I’ve phoned all the helplines and no one’s been able to help. I have to go to France in a few days and I have no idea how things will go.”

How many have been affected?​

The current scale of the problem remains unknown, with no official statistics or survey having been released.

Nevertheless, one recent report has suggested that potentially thousands of people have had issues obtaining their Green Pass, in particular those with “mixed” vaccinations - having received AstraZeneca for their first shot, and an RNA vaccine for their second - or who had their second dose in a different region from where they had their first. Such problems have been attributed to a breakdown in communication between regional authorities

“We have had calls from various individuals who have struggled to obtain their Green Pass merely because they’ve had their second shot outside of the region,” was the response of one employee working at the Health Protection Agency of Pavia in Lombardy, where this issue has been frequently reported. This can be explained due to many Lombard residents getting their second vaccine dose while on holiday in coastal regions such as Puglia.

One Facebook group with over 600 members is filled with stories of individuals who have encountered difficulties obtaining their Green Pass - ranging from people who’ve been unable to get it after their single dose, to those who have recovered from COVID and whose status has been “lost” in the system.

Among the many issues is the fact that the helpline - 800 91 24 91 - is itself rarely reachable, and there are many reports of how it frequently cuts out.

The Ministry of Health are yet to provide an official response to the issue, stating that they were “overburdened” with emails. A member of the press office, however, privately expressed that “millions of Italians have received their Green Pass certificates”, and that individuals encountering difficulties remain “part of a very small minority”.

While those trapped in such a bureaucratic limbo may be few compared to those who have managed to obtain their certificate without any complications, the impact that it can have on their daily lives is immense.

Lacking a Green Pass - especially from the beginning of next month - will severely debilitating, and may result in an individual having to pay out-of-pocket for various tests merely to access certain basic services.

“The inefficiency of the system is insane,” Passoni told Euronews, after celebrating the belated arrival of his Pass. “I ask myself how many other absurd problems there are in the public administration’s database - and it makes me tear my hair out.”

So a head doctor from our biggest covid hospital was saying numerous times that the majority of the people in that hospital in the last wave are young unnvacinated people. But today, another doctor from another covid hospital said something completely different:

So he says that in that hospital the majority of patients are elderly who are vaccinated.
Watching what these high profile doctors say is getting really sickening. Either they are robots of Big Pharma or they are badly informed. I would think after a year and a half of this, they would know what shows the greatest promise outside of so-called vaccines.

Maybe he should be considering giving them vitamin D and periodically Ivermectin or Amantadine.

OANN reported today on the FDA's foreknowledge, almost a year ago, of potential covid vax side effects, found in a video (on the FDA YouTube channel) entitled "Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee - 10/22/2020." The nine-hour presentation has a slide with a list of very familiar-looking, known, possible effects that the presenter actually skips over so that it is visible for less than 1/2 second. I captured this image myself (and pasted in the video title and URL at the top). I don't know if the presenter or other FDA personnel have shown this list elsewhere, nor if it is a standard list regarding "vaccines." But, it does show what the FDA knew back then, and seems to correlate to covid-vax injuries being reported now.

1630501434700.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom