I just made a table about the severe sides effects of the Pfizer vaccine. Interestingly, It appears that serious side effects induced by the 2nd dose of Pfizer experimental "vaccine" are not two times (linear) but more than three times more frequent than the 1st dose. In this context, one can wonder what will be the frequency of the severe side effects caused by the 3rd dose ?​

adverse effects pfizer vaccine.jpg

Last edited:
A word to the wise regarding masks:

Security guard who shot man 3 times acted in self defense because the victim wasn’t wearing a COVID mask, lawyer says

A liquor store security guard was acting in self defense when he shot a customer three times because the customer was “putting other’s lives at risk by not wearing a [COVID] mask,” the guard’s private defense attorney said during a bond court hearing Wednesday.

The argument did not sway cook County Judge Mary Marubio.

“The victim fled the store, fell outside, followed by the defendant [who], according to the surveillance video, shot a second time. The defendant then paces back and forth and shot a third time,” Marubio said before ordering 42-year-old Chester Holmes held without bail.

Holmes, who is barred from possessing a weapon because he is a four-time convicted felon and registered child sex offender, was working as an armed security guard at the store on the 6000 block of South Racine when a 28-year-old man walked in without a COVID mask around 9:53 am. Monday, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Darryl Auguste.

Holmes and the victim argued about the mask policy and the victim eventually left. He then turned around and walked back in. When he did, Holmes met him with a drawn handgun and shot him, Auguste said.

The victim fell to the ground outside the store.

Holmes, who defense attorney Jonathan Feldman said “has a big heart and is a kind-hearted man,” shot the man again, then paced around and shot him a third time before running away, according to Auguste. The victim, who was shot in the stomach, arm, and leg, was taken to a hospital where surgeons removed part of his intestines, Auguste said.

Chicago cops heard the gunfire and responded quickly enough to see Holmes running away, according to Auguste. He ditched his gun and security vest along the way and later told arresting officers where they could find them, Auguste said. Holmes also allegedly admitted to shooting the victim.

“This is obviously going to be a self-defense case,” Friedman said after hearing the allegations. He called the circumstances “basically, a customer who’s unruly, who wants to put other lives at risk,” by not wearing a COVID mask.

Holmes, Friedman argued, “reacted in self-defense” to a man who wasn’t wearing a COVID mask.

Auguste said Holmes was convicted of sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl and sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl in 2003. He has also served two prison terms for failing to follow sex offender registration requirements, according to Auguste.

“That’s not me,” Holmes said as Auguste detailed the specific acts he was accused of committing against the girls.

Friedman said Holmes was “fully cooperative” with police, indicating he had an “innocent mindset” with “nothing to hide.”

Prosecutors charged Holmes with attempted murder, aggravated battery by discharging a firearm, and unlawful use of a weapon by a felon.

Recall the Cs citing the importance of situational awareness.
Well said. Wise as serpents and gentle as doves I suppose is a good thing to remember

Government: A fire has been declared on the first floor! Head to the roof of the building immediately!
Human A: I can extinguish the fire with my bare hands. It won't take long, people!
Government: Under the Fire Emergency Act, it is strictly forbidden to interact with sources of light.
Human A: But why? There is a simple solution!
Government: It is our duty to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Human A: Isn't the environment safer without fires?
Government: Experts say fires need to be understood before they can be extinguished.
Human A: Everybody is going to burn before you decide to do anything!!!
Government: According to experts, everybody needs to move to the roof before the fire investigation can start.
Human A: I'm out of here. I can't take this anymore!
Government: There are no exceptions to the protocol. Are you willing to accept the risk?
Human A: Hell yeah! See you on the "other" side!

Human A exits the building as the fire intensifies.

Human B: I can't believe how some people can act so selfishly.
Government: Some people learn the "hard" way.
Human B: You're right. So what do we have to do now?
Government: Follow us. We're going to climb the stairs leading to the roof.
Human B: Cool. I have always wanted to go on the roof.

Government and Human B reach the roof. The smoke thickens.

Government: Well, looks like the fire is getting too big. It's preventing the fire investigation.
Human B: Oh no! What do we do?
Government: Experts are saying this is an exceptional situation.
Human B: Are we going to die?
Government: Of course not! There is always a simple solution.
Human B: Okay. What is it?
Government: You are going to jump off the edge of the building.
Human B: This is crazy! I can't even see the edge. The smoke is engulfing the whole building!
Government: Fear not, before you jump, eat this special candy. It will guide you towards the edge.
Human B: What is it made of?
Government: It's a custom substance made to give you "smoky" vision.
Human B: Will I be able to see through the smoke?
Government: Yes. Just eat it. Don't overthink it.

A powerful voice resonates through the smoke.

Human A: For God's sake, just jump! There are only two meters separating you from the ground!

The traditional healers on the Pacific coast in Colombia have long used the leaves of a medicinal plant to cure a wide range of illnesses, among them viral infections such as yellow fever, Dengue and malaria. When the first COVID-19 cases appeared in the region, they decided to try the treatment against the latest viral infection. The results have been excellent, with the symptoms of infection in patients receding within days of commencing the treatment.
1630451628625.png

Great follow up of the Dr. Robert Young findings:

[Video] Microscopy expert: Vials contain graphene oxide, parasites, stainless steel

Stew Peters, August 29, 2021

Dr. Robert Young, a microscopy expert holding two PhD's says he has examined the contents of the four publicly-available CoV-19 "vaccines", and determined the vials to contain graphene oxide, deadly parasites and stainless steel, among other metals and contents.

Dr. Jane Ruby joins Stew Peters to break the findings, and issues a WARNING to anyone considering the inoculation.

What I find extraordinary is that the Cs said having parasites will prevent "graduation" - coincidence?

Just started watching but already - WOW info! Vax lots have been changed! AND WORST!
[20:55]

[Video] DR. ARDIS WITH A DIRE WARNING! THE CDC KNOWS CHILDREN WILL BE DAMAGED BY FLU SHOTS/VACCINES.

I feel it would be wise to download this if you can and send to as many people as possible, particularly those who have children (who are open to receiving the info of course).

Absolutely horrifying info in relation to past vaccination of children and future plans. Gives example of Phillipines and a 2001 report relating to Acute Flaccid Paralysis occurring from polio derived vaccines and reference to upcoming Acute Flaccid Myelitis - which Dr Ardis says is actually Guillain-Barre Syndrome. He says children will be paralysed terribly from this ‘outbreak’.

As Dr Ardis mentions, the CDC is not hiding any of this information, it is right there in front of you on their website... they might be sneaky about how they are changing names and terminology but nothing much is being concealed.

Dr Ardis also mentions “shedding” from vaccines
and recommends specific supplements to support your body for -
anyone who has had the vaccine or
anyone unvaccinated but in contact with someone who has had the vaccine (so basically pretty much everyone!)

Daily doses of:
Vit C - 5000 mg minimum/10,000 mg maximum
Magnesium - 500mg to minimum/1000 mg maximum
Selenium - 200mcg
Apple pectin - 700mg / 2 x daily - essential - binds to the toxins

He also says you can contact him directly for a huge document/health protocol (over 60 pages, which sounds a bit overwhelming!)

Great follow up of the Dr. Robert Young findings:

[Video] Microscopy expert: Vials contain graphene oxide, parasites, stainless steel

[..]

What I find extraordinary is that the Cs said having parasites will prevent "graduation" - coincidence?

It sometimes seems the whole "vaccination" frenzy's aim is to prevent "graduation". Metal (iron) is supposed hold people in their current frequency. Taking into account the measures currently being taken by the PTB's to get as much people "vaxxed" as fast as possible "the event" must be close.

Good catch. I have no problem with gov using Stock photos, or the agency mandated by the gov to create the advertisement, using stock photos, but anyway it look more and more as a false flag. We will see :-)
Suspicious. text in bottom right corner says "COVID-19 vaccine is important to protect your body for Corona virus" ???

Last edited:
Dearest Amanda,

I read your email with tears pouring down all the way to my neck. It surely sounds like my dad!
I have been worried/sad because I do not dream about dad, I do not feel his presence, I do not see signs that tell me he is around or fine. Except, the day my brother called to say that dad was gone, a candle I had lit in my house was blown off with force only a couple of minutes after this call, no windows (they are sealed), no drafts, nothing. My husband and I thought it was him who came to say farewell.
Yes, Amanda, you are so right, mom and dad love to dance. We have this old song that we dance to like maniacs. Every time they came to visit me in the USA, we have our dance-off, my husband caught so many of these moments in videos. I watch them and smile. Dad was funny, so funny! Loving, caring, the kindest soul. The messages of love coming from so many people have been remarkable. The lights of his life were his two granddaughters, he adored them! He used to say to them "you don't know how much I love you, you are my adoration". He loved animals, it might surprise you to hear that his cat passed away the same evening as my dad. I was sobbing when dad passed away, but when I heard about his cat "Negrito" passing, my sobs turned into laughter, out-loud laughter. How was that even possible? He took his old cat! ♥️

Amanda, a day after dad's burial, my mom was taken to the hospital, she had been feeling sick, but she started to look worse, she was diagnosed with covid, delta variant. She is there now. We are devastated, but trusting that she will recover. She wants to come and stay with me, and she says that she is going to recover. At this point, I am taking a day at a time, she is in a bit of a bad shape, but they took her in earlier than dad, so I have faith that she will get well because I want my mama. I was also thinking that the 'birdsong' sounds like my dad's whistle. My dad has a particular way of whistling, he whistled that tune of his while walking, and today for the first time in months I whistled just like my dad while I was cooking. I caught myself doing it and got a bit sad and decided that I will share that with my brothers when we meet online to do his prayers.

I will keep a dream diary, I haven't dreamed about dad, I only had a crazy dream and saw his face briefly, he was smiling, I wish I could remember it, I did for half a day, but I cannot remember now. I will also revisit the description of the afterlife, I translated one for my older brother. We do not live in the same country, but we are all very close and talk often, Mom and dad raised us to love and help each other.

I want to express to you my deepest appreciation for your message, your hugs, your advice, and the time that you put to communicate with me. I feel peace in my heart knowing that dad is well and watching us. Blessings to you and your loved ones.
Hugs,🫂
Aixa.
Dearest Aixa,
In sweet return, I read your reply with many tears streaming down my face, it was quite overwhelming for me. I was so deeply touched and very moved by your message. I didn’t expect any reply at all, I was worried it might upset you or that it might not be considered ‘appropriate’ but I felt deeply compelled to share it.

My tears flowed for quite some time while reading your message... I felt it was such a privilege to feel and witness the beauty of the enormous love you have within your family, the multitude of blessings that come with such connection, the grace and inspiration that love like this brings to the ‘world’, which is not simply contained within your immediate family... it filters out into the ‘field’ like a starburst, in my heart/mind. It was very touching to see this. Not all families are like this, as I feel you well know.

I am so incredibly sorry to know your mother is now also in hospital with Covid, and appreciate deeply how confronting and stressful that would be for you all. I am very happy to hear she is a fighter, and wants to be around long term in the physical, and that she looks forward to recovering and being closer to you. Losing your father has been so hugely devastating for you all, but for your mother, there are no words for that kind of pain, though I feel he is very close to her and she can feel this; it is hard because it feels as though in some ways she feels pulled in both directions, to leave and to stay. I am so happy she has such a loving attentive family, a wonderful daughter who utterly adores her and two little angels to inspire her to find the strength to keep fighting. I feel to encourage you to do all you can to communicate with her, energetically, but also on a visual and auditory level. Let her see your faces perhaps through face time (surely one of the nurses will do this if a family member is not able to have access, they can put earphones in her ears to not disturb other patients) make her little movies? if this is not possible, ask the nursing staff to tape some family pictures close up, big pictures of your faces on the wall where she can see them when lying down - whatever it takes to let her know you are right there with her. I feel a huge bunch of very happy flowers - types that you particularly know she loves (I am seeing pinks) - will help her to focus on something of beauty; we all know what it is like in hospital and how much we need to keep our frequency as high as possible, and nature brings such profound healing. Also I don’t if this is possible, but I feel strongly it would help her to have an iPod or something like that where she can listen to nature sounds, birds singing, healing music… I feel it Is something to do with the ‘frequency’ that these sounds hold that will help her a lot.

Just a side note - I would not believe ANYTHING they say about covid - until they can prove to you she has ‘Delta’ - do not believe it. As has been mentioned here - they don’t even test for it so they are just parroting the same wicked mainstream lies. Even if they did actually test for it, DON’T see it as any more ‘dangerous’ than the rest of the so called variants. I believe it’s brainwashing that terrifies people so badly that they believe they will die from this. And then everyone around them ‘buys into it’ (often subconsciously) through their fear. Imagine THAT being amplified to you while you are fighting for your life?!! I’m not saying that you are doing that, but others in the family may be? There is enough negative energy in the hospital itself, and in the words that are being spoken and heard consciously and unconsciously. So I feel some audio can filter that away from your mama.

Your mama is in my heart and prayers and no doubt many in the forum, as well as many connected to your family and friends. Perhaps you would like to regularly visualise an endless pathway of golden and white light streaming to you from ‘beyond the beyond’ into the deepest part of your soul, then pouring into your mother’s field, as if you are an ‘amplifier’. On a practical level, if you are able to support your mother with high doses of vitamin C, zinc etc, things recommended through @Gaby/the health protocol on this forum, or anything else you feel you can trust, I feel that would be highly beneficial. I suggest, do what feels right and what you feel supports the best care for your mother - and is aligned with what she would do for you if she was in the same situation as you. Listen to your instincts and trust yourself. Whatever you do, I know you will have done your best, the rest is up to the soulpath your mama chooses from her own free will.

In terms of your dad, I’m not surprised that you haven’t been able to feel a direct connection/communication with him. That, sweet sister, is the deep grief and pain, blocking your ability to ‘receive’. Slowly, gradually, it will shift into a different experience, but this will evolve naturally, a little at a time. I loved that in the midst of deep grief and sobbing you could burst into laughter at the wonderfulNegrito the cat’ story! (That story was beautiful... as if he would leave his beloved loyal furbaby behind!). I know it seems like a bizarre thing to laugh out loud in the midst of deep emotional release, but I feel this is very healthy and also a sign from your father to try to being some ‘lightness’ to the situation, even if just for a moment... so is the whistling... so is the dream where you saw his smiling face... can you see? He IS getting through!

Try not to feel guilty if you are not feeling desperately sad all the time and for having moments of lightness or actual happiness! This is your natural state, and the DNA and frequency of your dad flows through you too, he was clearly a happy soul who was a lot of fun and had a great sense of humour, and he feels pretty determined to come through energetically. He is not ‘gone’ in the way we tend to perceive. You clearly know what the message with the candle was. I have no doubt there will be more messages in many forms. His love for you is enormous. I saw you in the foetal position after his passing and this is completely normal, but in time you will ‘unfurl’. I see you in ‘future’ days standing strong and smiling your beautiful smile, singing and dancing, just like you always have (loved that image in my mind) and your beautiful dad is right there boogying and partying on down with you, doing the same. It makes my heart smile.

Thank you so much for including the beautiful photo of you and your dad. What gorgeous people! You hold a lot of light, dear sister, as do many connected to this forum. It’s a gift to connect with you. Thank you for the heartfelt blessings you also offer me, I receive them with deep gratitude.✨ Thank you for taking the time to share greater insight about your family. It was very moving for me to read your message.

Aixa, your name, if I understand correctly it is pronounced AY-SHAA and means “Alive! She lives”. Your wonderful loving parents gifted you a name of great beauty and frequency. You are deeply loved, surrounded by light and radiate that out to others you connect with. Always remember that in doing so you extend the light of your beloved parents as they shine on in you, no matter what density they ‘reside’ in.

Remember to call on this light whenever you feel you need strength or guidance.

Gentle heart hugs 💛 Amanda xo

Ps you don’t need to reply to this message, you have enough to deal with, but feel free to keep the group updated when and if you feel to. No pressure, just love :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom