Dearest Pluchi, you have been on my mind and in my heart a lot, since reading your messages. I was so sad to learn of your father passing, and to think of you and your loved ones enduring such a deeply painful experience magnified and amplified by such terrible circumstances. You, your mother and father were the first presences in my ‘field’ when I woke up this morning, and as I lay quietly, a stream of energy/visions came through. I feel to share this message below and hope that what I saw/felt reflects the communication I received accurately.

You mentioned that you wonder if you did the wrong thing by encouraging him not to have the vaccine? When I heard your question run through my mind, I heard a strong “NO!” and saw a silhouette of a man powerfully shaking his head, repeatedly. I feel you can see for yourself just from the information coming through this site, even this thread alone, that natural immunity is the only intelligent pathway through this experience. Most people genuinely paying attention know and feel how maliciously evil and toxic the vaccines are, and on a deeper level, even if they can’t consciously acknowledge it, can subconsciously intuit that the dark forces are attempting to thieve as many souled beings as possible to use for their deceitful and wicked plans.

Your father trusted and valued your judgement about the vaccines and in leaving the density we exist in, he did not give in to the darkness, he simply chose to step fully into the light. I feel he left quickly because his soul chose as little suffering as possible - not only for himself but also I feel he wished to try to minimise the pain for the ones he loves. In no way are you to think that you have done the ‘wrong thing’ by encouraging him not to have a vaccine. This is purely the dark forces trying to find cracks in your ‘armour’, trying to influence your family in the direction they want you to go. But you are stronger and wiser than that. Hold fast to your own deepest guidance and always trust your intuition / higher self. Gently, I remind you that he left this realm without the ‘Mark of the Beast’. Perhaps you could see your vaccine advice to him actually prevented him from experiencing terrible drawn out suffering he would likely have endured had he received the vaccine (although for you I know it does not remotely feel like that right now). Also, i can share (from personal experience) that we never pass on ‘alone’. We are never alone, no matter what we perceive. You were right there with him energetically, and he could feel that.

You mentioned he was a wonderful father. Equally so, I feel you have been a wonderful and deeply loving daughter, and I feel your father is acknowledging he has been greatly blessed by your Illuminating and delightful presence in his life. Our children are utterly precious and our greatest teachers - and a huge part of the reason we strive to seek the light with ourselves and in others. The love you feel for one another streams freely between you, and always will. Your precious father has transitioned into a different density, and yes, he is in his lightbody, but he is also right here with you, standing tall, strong, walking right beside you. You know, deep in your soul, that separation is purely illusion. I see part of his consciousness is still fully connected to you all, streaming beautiful golden light to you. He is right there anytime you feel open to communicate; but this might take some time, it is not easy to navigate when you are traumatised and in a state of profound grief.

I deeply respect that it might feel like small comfort to say all of this, given that it’s not the same as being able to be physically in the presence of someone you love profoundly, hold them close, look deeply into their eyes/soul, connect and exchange energy. We communicate so much on the physical/metaphysical level simultaneously; we are such tactile, demonstrative beings, so accustomed to expressing love in a multitude of ways, and right now the loss of that form of connection, the familiarity and precious comfort of the physical is a searing pain far beyond anything words can describe. Still, I am shown there are many ways for you to be connected and, in time, you will learn to feel his presence more acutely, sense he is close and find ways to communicate, if you feel open to that.

In time, you may begin to notice many signs/ messages (some in nature) that he is around and communicating with you. (Did he have thing for birds, butterflies, or is that you?) I also see you playing music he loved, you are dancing to it and singing, and your soul is shining... and his eyes are full of light, he is smiling and laughing.

It might be helpful for you to keep a dream diary (if you don’t already) and write down everything you can remember as soon as you wake up. You are likely to receive some powerful messages during your sleep cycles.

I saw an image of your father sitting in a favourite chair, it’s like a ‘memory’ - the room is very warm, he is comfortable, there is golden light all around... he is laughing heartily at something your mother has said, or that you have said. In this memory there are two females in the room whom I cannot properly see, but I can feel how much he loves these ‘lights of his life’. (Perhaps there are more members of your family I am not seeing, but I feel this message is for you and your mother) I feel he is asking you to visualise and remember him - strong, happy, healthy, smiling and laughing. It also feels to me he is saying he has had a good life, he is grateful.

Something that may offer you some comfort, support and might resonate at this time (and perhaps for your beloved mother?) is a post that Joe offered some time ago about the afterlife... they are excerpts from a book that you might already be familiar with... it was the first thing that came up energetically when I felt your pain. It might bring some kind of comfort to you to explore this if you feel guided. If you have read it, perhaps it might help to revisit it? Descriptions of the "afterlife"

I feel your father is in a good place energetically. He feels to me to be more concerned about those he has left behind, but I feel he will try to offer you energetic support to the best of his ability, without interfering in your free will, as you journey forward. Perhaps in time, you might see he is wearing a different ‘spacesuit’ without the limitations of the physical realms, and with this comes new pathways of knowledge, reflection, new ways of learning and ‘being’. A bit like going on a long journey to discover a new path of learning... like graduating to a ‘university’ of sorts.

I hope nothing I have said appears thoughtless or insensitive, or causes you greater pain, dear one. I don’t have the ability to tune into people at will... but when it happens this way I just do my best to trust what I receive and be as respectful as I can when relaying the information (if I am guided to do so).

Offering a gentle, tender hug to you :hug2: and much love to you and your family as you find a way through this challenging terrain. Remember to care for yourself as best as you can and be mindful to be around those who are respectful of what you are experiencing who will hold a nurturing, warm space for you to express yourself authentically, and who will gently support you to gradually raise your frequency as you move through deep emotional release.

Dear Pluchie, in the days to come, you will gradually unfurl yourself again like a beautiful flower and find ways to stand tall again, basking in the sun and drawing on the strength and light your father has gifted you through his love. A big part of him is always with you. I am told he is only a ‘birdsong’ away.

💛 Amanda xx
Dearest Amanda,

I read your email with tears pouring down all the way to my neck. It surely sounds like my dad!
I have been worried/sad because I do not dream about dad, I do not feel his presence, I do not see signs that tell me he is around or fine. Except, the day my brother called to say that dad was gone, a candle I had lit in my house was blown off with force only a couple of minutes after this call, no windows (they are sealed), no drafts, nothing. My husband and I thought it was him who came to say farewell.
Yes, Amanda, you are so right, mom and dad love to dance. We have this old song that we dance to like maniacs. Every time they came to visit me in the USA, we have our dance-off, my husband caught so many of these moments in videos. I watch them and smile. Dad was funny, so funny! Loving, caring, the kindest soul. The messages of love coming from so many people have been remarkable. The lights of his life were his two granddaughters, he adored them! He used to say to them "you don't know how much I love you, you are my adoration". He loved animals, it might surprise you to hear that his cat passed away the same evening as my dad. I was sobbing when dad passed away, but when I heard about his cat "Negrito" passing, my sobs turned into laughter, out-loud laughter. How was that even possible? He took his old cat! ♥️

Amanda, a day after dad's burial, my mom was taken to the hospital, she had been feeling sick, but she started to look worse, she was diagnosed with covid, delta variant. She is there now. We are devastated, but trusting that she will recover. She wants to come and stay with me, and she says that she is going to recover. At this point, I am taking a day at a time, she is in a bit of a bad shape, but they took her in earlier than dad, so I have faith that she will get well because I want my mama. I was also thinking that the 'birdsong' sounds like my dad's whistle. My dad has a particular way of whistling, he whistled that tune of his while walking, and today for the first time in months I whistled just like my dad while I was cooking. I caught myself doing it and got a bit sad and decided that I will share that with my brothers when we meet online to do his prayers.

I will keep a dream diary, I haven't dreamed about dad, I only had a crazy dream and saw his face briefly, he was smiling, I wish I could remember it, I did for half a day, but I cannot remember now. I will also revisit the description of the afterlife, I translated one for my older brother. We do not live in the same country, but we are all very close and talk often, Mom and dad raised us to love and help each other.

I want to express to you my deepest appreciation for your message, your hugs, your advice, and the time that you put to communicate with me. I feel peace in my heart knowing that dad is well and watching us. Blessings to you and your loved ones.
Hugs,🫂
Aixa.

Attachments

• EB448587-FC99-46D4-9D9C-7EBAF5B075C6.jpeg
    EB448587-FC99-46D4-9D9C-7EBAF5B075C6.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 25
Just attended a silent protest at my local council chambers, in connection with the truckies blockade happening all over Australia, challenging the ridiculous situation in Australia. So amazing to stand in a large gathering of people who were for the most part mask free, standing in solidarity together, smiles, hugs, positive connection. Total strangers hugging me. It was so lovely... I was staring to feel a little alone in my perspective until today.

One guy I knew was very covered up/in disguise… I asked him how he was feeling and he said he was very nervous. I asked “Why?” he said “ Look at all the police” and I replied “So what? What do you think they’re going to do?” He said.... “Ummmm arrest you, lock you up, take all your money...” I just laughed and said “good luck arresting all of us!” and then he just disappeared into the crowd. The police were walking around filming everyone and doing their best to intimidate people, but people just smiled and ignored them.

A very uplifting and refreshing change to see also afterwards, people wandering the streets mask free, congregating in groups, laughing, smiling, hugging. This is normal behaviour. 🌈💛

Great job I heard about that, was that at Mullumbimby?

She believes that the inconsistency of the adverse events (myocarditis, clotting, miscarriages, central nervous system disorders, magnetization, etc.) suggests that, “We’re not dealing with a consistent product.”

Japan has discovered what is probably 3 different variants of the Pfizer shot

This can’t happen if not intentional. Japan discovered: 1. Shots with pink stuff in them. 2. Shots with black stuff in them. 3. Shots with shiny metallic magnetic stuff in them. And it was not just a few shots, it was millions that had EACH PROBLEM. That means it was not a problem.

I saw and ignored a post by “someone who works for pfizer” saying there were 10 different variants of the shots, each designed to do something different to the recipient. I blew the post off as B.S. However, if Japan found three different “contaminants” in the pfizer shot, and each event had thousands of vials involved, perhaps that post was accurate because that can’t happen in a factory if it was not intentional and no individual could ever hand contaminate that many vials. That employee said one of the 10 possibilities was saline. That would mean Japan has discovered 4 out of 10 variants.

I totally called B.S. on this, and ignored it. But it has a good chance of being true now that Japan has discovered there are different versions of the shot (by what they have found in them) and the difference in all of this is that the Japanese were skeptical to begin with, did not have fully controlled lying scamming sh*t bag hospitals and pharmacies and THEN did not have a total con job media hiding stuff like this.

So now Japan is switching over to Ivermectin while the scamming con job American media is calling it “cow paste” and saying people are idiots for trying it AND OVERDOSING. But the reality is that ivermectin is like any other medicine and made for people too. You used to be able to pick it up anywhere. But like hydroxychloroquine, which could also be purchased like aspirin before this scamdemic, Ivermectin is being pulled as fast as they can pull it off pharmacy shelves because “they” want their death shot into everyone. Multiple boosters yearly according to Fauci’s latest comedy rap.

HMMM, 10 variants of the vax, with one being saline. That leaves room for 19, delta, lambda, “the New York strain” zimbabwe, and 4 other variants, ALL OF THEM needing 2 shots each. By then, we’ll be down to that magical 500 million the guidestones recommend.

Only, it is not going well. So there will probably be the “world war 3” strain, the “patriot roundup” strain, the “woke staff sargeant strain” and the “Al Quaida” strain and don’t forget the “dark winter” strain and “supply disruption” strain which Ida will no doubt enhance.

The above, www.jimstone.is - but apparently legit:
TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Contaminants were found in Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccines at a large-scale vaccination centre in Japan's Okinawa prefecture, suspending inoculations, public broadcaster NHK reported on Sunday.

The Okinawa vaccines are from different Moderna lots already suspended by the Japanese government due to reports of contamination, NHK said.

Black substances were spotted in syringes and a vial, while pink substances were found in a different syringe filled with vaccine at the Okinawa centre, NHK said.

Takeda Pharmaceutical Co, the domestic distributor of the Moderna vaccines, is expected to investigate the possibility of contamination during production and hold talks with Japan's health ministry, the broadcaster said.
[...]

The ministry said on Saturday that two people died after receiving Moderna's vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants.

Each had a shot from one of three manufacturing lots suspended on Thursday. The causes of death are being investigated.

Latest Mercola article - 23 hrs left:

60% of Those Older Than 50 Who Die From COVID Are Double Vaxxed

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• As of August 15, 2021, 68% of COVID patients admitted to hospital in the U.K. who were over the age of 50 had received one or two doses of COVID injections. By mid-August, 59% of serious cases in Israel were also among those who had received two COVID injections, mirroring U.K. data
  • Only in the 50 and younger category were a majority, 74%, of British COVID patients unvaccinated. Those claiming we’re in a pandemic of the unvaccinated fail to differentiate between age groups
  • The same applies to COVID deaths in the U.K. Unvaccinated make up the majority of deaths only in the under-50 age group. In the over-50 group, the clear majority, 70%, are either partially or fully “vaccinated”
  • We cannot rely on U.S. data to get a clear idea of how the COVID shots are working, as the CDC has chosen to only track breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization and/or death
  • Reanalysis of Pfizer’s, Moderna’s and Janssen’s COVID trial data using the proper endpoint show the shots are hurting the health of the population, and if mass vaccination continues we face “a looming vaccine-induced public health catastrophe”
  • A new study shows that vaccinated individuals are up to 13 times more likely to get infected with the new Delta variant than unvaccinated individuals who have had a natural COVID infection
[...]

Israeli Data Considered the Best Around​

The data coming out of Israel is considered by many to be the best we have, and can give us a glimpse of what to expect elsewhere. As explained by Science magazine:12
"Israel is being closely watched now because it was one of the first countries out of the gate with vaccinations in December 2020 and quickly achieved a degree of population coverage that was the envy of other nations — for a time.
The nation of 9.3 million also has a robust public health infrastructure and a population wholly enrolled in HMOs that track them closely, allowing it to produce high-quality, real-world data on how well vaccines are working.
'I watch [Israeli data] very, very closely because it is some of the absolutely best data coming out anywhere in the world,' says David O'Connor, a viral sequencing expert at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
'Israel is the model,' agrees Eric Topol, a physician-scientist at Scripps Research. 'It's pure mRNA vaccines. It's out there early. It's got a very high level population [uptake]. It's a working experimental lab for us to learn from.'
Israel's HMOs … track demographics, comorbidities, and a trove of coronavirus metrics on infections, illnesses, and deaths. 'We have rich individual-level data that allows us to provide real-world evidence in near–real time,' Balicer says …
Now, the effects of waning immunity may be beginning to show in Israelis vaccinated in early winter; a preprint13 published last month … found that protection from COVID-19 infection during June and July dropped in proportion to the length of time since an individual was vaccinated.People vaccinated in January had a 2.26 times greater risk for a breakthrough infection than those vaccinated in April."
[...]

Where Do We Go From Here?​

If you've already gotten one or two shots, there's nothing you can do about that. It seems pretty obvious, though, if you objectively analyze the data, that your best bet is to say no to any and all future boosters, as each additional shot can magnify the damage and increase your risk of serious side effects.

If you develop symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection, there are several treatment protocols available that have been shown to be effective. Options include the Zelenko protocol,37 the MATH+ protocols38 and nebulized hydrogen peroxide, as detailed in Dr. David Brownstein's case paper39 and Dr. Thomas Levy's free e-book, "Rapid Virus Recovery."

Whichever treatment protocol you use, make sure you begin treatment as soon as possible, ideally at first onset of symptoms. Also, realize that if you've gotten one or more COVID shots, your risk of severe infection may actually be greater, not lesser, than had you not gotten the injections. This appears particularly true if you're over the age of 50. So, do not delay treatment if you develop symptoms.

How is everyone doing with the mask mandates? I recently have been refusing and entering businesses regardless but that often causes a lot of conflict and aggression, which is expected and am not phased whatsoever. But honestly it feels like I’m just agitating the program and NOT REALLY doing anything to change anything. It really reminds me of one of the chapters in the wave where Laura asked about 666. Forcing their way of currency on us. Meaning if we were to expect to live without complying to their forced STS ways you might as well be dead. Lol so I’m wondering should I just play this game and stay behind the scenes and just observe and inform those who ask? I almost feel like all of this is SUPPOSED to happen and when chaos and destruction comes it will sort itself out. Anyone else starting to feel like that? I feel so silly wearing the darn thing and would honestly love some points of view from people. I know a lot of you are in worse situations and I hope everyone is keeping their vibes high and staying aware
It'd be insane to play this pathologic game the way it expects you to. You have to play it your own way.

Personally I designed myself a personal mask right at beginning of lockdowns last year, large black bandana with an upside-down flag sewn in the middle, the image covering from nose to chin and the bandana coming down to below the clavicles. I love it, but it looks kind of hardcore - I don't mind, but as I worked with the elderly during phase 1, I got into the habit of using the blank black masks.

But since lockdown 'ended' here in Qc and masks have remained mandated, I switched back to the inverted flag mask. I have made a conscious choice re: strategic enclosure, and have determined that I do not care to lie any further, and the threat is present enough to my liking. So what if a visually striking message of a nation threatened somehow offend the fabricated sensibilities of authoritarian followers, if I literally flag myself out for all to see. The benefits seem worth it. I've seen cashiers jarred not only at the flag, but at the fact that a polite tone comes from underneath it. Employees sneaking by with the mask under their nose cheering when they see it.

First when I made it, I assumed that message masks would become common - they did - and that people would become desensitized, that they wouldn't even notice. Maybe it's because the flag ties into a primal personality fragment for many - it just instinctively seems to wake people up.

For regions where the mask is mandated, it's definitely not as antagonistic as going maskless, but still clearly refuses the status quo. That's a comfortable spot for me, integrity-wise. At least I'm doing a little something, and when something happens because of it, I'll be perfectly at peace with it because it'll be 1. a choice I made 2. a situation bad enough anyways if a design on a mask gets you into trouble :P

Just attended a silent protest at my local council chambers, in connection with the truckies blockade happening all over Australia, challenging the ridiculous situation in Australia. So amazing to stand in a large gathering of people who were for the most part mask free, standing in solidarity together, smiles, hugs, positive connection. Total strangers hugging me. It was so lovely... I was staring to feel a little alone in my perspective until today.

One guy I knew was very covered up/in disguise… I asked him how he was feeling and he said he was very nervous. I asked “Why?” he said “ Look at all the police” and I replied “So what? What do you think they’re going to do?” He said.... “Ummmm arrest you, lock you up, take all your money...” I just laughed and said “good luck arresting all of us!” and then he just disappeared into the crowd. The police were walking around filming everyone and doing their best to intimidate people, but people just smiled and ignored them.

A very uplifting and refreshing change to see also afterwards, people wandering the streets mask free, congregating in groups, laughing, smiling, hugging. This is normal behaviour. 🌈💛

I would suggest to print out something like this and distribute to people you meet. Many are fed up with the inconvenience of what is happening, but I doubt they have the numbers which show how deadly this flu virus is.

Visually, I think such a little table will make a difference on how they look at things as related to this Fear PsyOp.

1630392349088.png

If someone were to be clever they could put this table in such a way that the reverse side of the sheet of paper would have this table right over the four tables as seen above.

1630392654257.png

How is everyone doing with the mask mandates? I recently have been refusing and entering businesses regardless but that often causes a lot of conflict and aggression, which is expected and am not phased whatsoever. But honestly it feels like I’m just agitating the program and NOT REALLY doing anything to change anything. It really reminds me of one of the chapters in the wave where Laura asked about 666. Forcing their way of currency on us. Meaning if we were to expect to live without complying to their forced STS ways you might as well be dead. Lol so I’m wondering should I just play this game and stay behind the scenes and just observe and inform those who ask? I almost feel like all of this is SUPPOSED to happen and when chaos and destruction comes it will sort itself out. Anyone else starting to feel like that? I feel so silly wearing the darn thing and would honestly love some points of view from people. I know a lot of you are in worse situations and I hope everyone is keeping their vibes high and staying aware
I can relate to the "dilemma" you're describing. I also wonder many times if it's worth my energy to get into possible confrontations over this, and the answer for me personally, usually is a 'yes'. I live a pretty secluded life and for me, the only time I have even the opportunity to "make a stand" against the narrative is when I go to the city to do our shopping (about twice a month). I never put the mask on (and I never wear those 'real' masks, just a scarf) unless someone tells me to do so. I never consented to my temperature being taken either, while they still were doing that. Normally I also engage in a bit of resistance by trying to talk to the people (usually security guards), and maybe snap them out of their hypnosis, if even for a second. I want them to think about what they're enforcing and why. About 80% of the time when I get into discussions with them, they are agreeing with what I say, they also think it's stupid and unnecessary, but they're just "doing their jobs"/"following orders". Well that's exactly my issue with this whole thing, since that's the mentality that has gotten us into this totalitarian mess we find ourselves in. The STS hierarchy of obeying the higher ups without question. That's why I also feel that it's my duty to not comply with the insanity on the few occasions that I am in a position to do so. I can understand it's not possible for many people who are forced to wear it at their jobs to resist. I still try to 'choose my battles' and if some psychopathic police guy is telling me to 'mask up or else', probably I will cave, although I wish I was strong enough to not..

The flip side: when we act out. . .

THEY WONT BE ABLE TO WALK THE STREETS, THEY CAN RUN:"BUT CAN'T HIDE"

Back
Top Bottom