Monica Smit, the woman that licenced a political lobby party last year (Reignite Democracy Australia) in order to protect her ability to speak out on coronavirus measures may be Australia's first political prisoner. She has been arrested on incitement charges and as part of her bail must agree to what her solicitor and barrister refer to as 'the most onerous' conditions they've ever seen. While not all of the conditions have been publicised yet, I believe silence is one of the conditions, as well as the dismantling of RDA. There's an RDA update about the subject here. Monica is refusing to comply to the bail conditions at this time and seems likely to mount a legal challenge against them.

I think Trudeau is the most dangerous of all of them. A puppet they can rely on.

Justin is running with the narrative that rejection of gene therapy treatments endangers children. I've been hearing my colleagues using the same rhetoric, from which I infer that this is the latest software update that's been pushed out into the brains of NPC TV watchers and social media drones.

The amusing thing about this is that the case fatality rate in minors is 0.00003%. At least the previous narrative - "you'll kill grandma!" - was loosely based in fact, since the rona is in fact more dangerous to the elderly. But I guess they can't use that anymore as senior citizens are mostly vaxxed, and they're still having to pretend the clot shot works for anything but producing blood clots.

We have an interesting situation here from India,

I followed the link to the Shukla's tweet above and saw how happy his followers answered back with regard to his stand on the Con-19 Circus. For a second I thought he was alive and a different person died. Well, apparently it is not what happened.

Sidharth Shukla
Sidharth Shukla was an Indian actor, host and model who appeared in Hindi television and films. He was known for his roles in Broken But Beautiful 3, Balika Vadhu and Dil Se Dil Tak. He emerged as the winner of reality shows Bigg Boss 13 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.Wikipedia
Born:December 12, 1980, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Died:September 02, 2021, HBT Medical College And Dr. R N Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Cause of death: Heart attack

Shukla is said to have had a positive effected on billions. Let's just hope it wasn't on the subject of getting the clot-shot.

Then there is this from last year,

Last edited:
BILL GATES AND THE VACCINE HEIST
Judy K. Brown’s book, “Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story,” details the conspiracy of silence surrounding the biggest alleged pedophile and sex trafficking mogul of our time, Jeffrey Epstein, and his network of rich and powerful people, which includes Bill Gates
"Corruption is rampant throughout our public health agencies and medical organizations. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S. and the Medicine & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in the U.K.
The Gates Foundation also owns shares in Pfizer and BioNTech, raising questions about corruption in the FDA and IHMA, both of which appear to have given Pfizer’s COVID shot preferential treatment despite overwhelming safety concerns and questionable effectiveness
The Gates Foundation is also a primary funder of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, which was responsible for the grossly inaccurate modeling that led to several governors ordering COVID patients to be sent into nursing homes
Gates is now calling on the western world to sacrifice itself in order to stave off climate change. But the climate change crisis, like the COVID pandemic, is a red herring, used to justify the implementation of the Great Reset"
-- Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...More&cid=20210901&mid=DM981436&rid=1251759661
(This article will be scrubbed at midnight, 9-2-21)
Video url:
Added pdf to attachments (under the article title and publication date, there is a link to download the article as a PDF for most Mercola articles)

Attachments

• bill-gates-vaccine-heist-pdf.pdf
    163.2 KB · Views: 7
Transcript:

Summary:
They Do NOT want people to survive. They want people to die! En masse, if preferable: 7.6 billion please! So they can have their 200 000 000 Vaxxed Zombie Slaves switchable on-off like a robot via 5G microwaves.

When I heard this red part "the blood" rose in me and a weird itch started at the inside of my palm. Probably what French revolutionists felt, when they rolled out the guillotines.

This is why Australia and USA is building Covid Concentration Camps or shall we call them Blood Donation Vampire Camps. The goal is to usher the Unvaxxed Away and use them as Blood Bags for the Rich & Important [who are probably even Not Vaxxed], who desperately need Unvaxxed Blood to survive.

Wait a minute..
Apparently in Aus anything goes...:rolleyes:

Different COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out in Australia, is there a different wait time for each?
Donors need to wait seven days after each COVID-19 vaccination to make sure they have had no side effects and are feeling healthy and well on the day of donation. This wait time currently applies to all COVID-19 vaccinations, regardless of which vaccine donors receive.

According to the study by Kashif et al. published in the NEJM, in teenagers (12-17 y.o.), the double dose of the vaccine causes serious side effects in more than a third of cases.

Grade 3 means severe and undesirable adverse events (e.g., significant symptoms requiring hospitalization or invasive intervention; transfusion; elective interventional radiological procedure; therapeutic endoscopy or operation).

Moderna severe symptoms vaccines.jpg

More push back in the Land of Oz

Even high school kids are catching on. That's what I would expect since they had plenty of time to surf the net and observe what was happening around them, Corona is not Ebola.

If the kids are reading this, here is some ammunition regarding masks. This is Science.

Pay attention to wording. Apparently Eric Ding who is known for stocking fear on Twitter is at it again. This time utilizing the word "potential" when discussing some "new mutation" in South Africa.

Apparently in Aus anything goes...:rolleyes:

Different COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out in Australia, is there a different wait time for each?
Donors need to wait seven days after each COVID-19 vaccination to make sure they have had no side effects and are feeling healthy and well on the day of donation. This wait time currently applies to all COVID-19 vaccinations, regardless of which vaccine donors receive.
According to JEEP's info,

Red Cross Vaccine Alert — You Gotta Hear This

Anyone who has received their Vaccine can not donate convalescent plasma to other Covid patients.

The Vaccine wipes out natural Covid antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective for treatment.

Once people are vaccinated, they cannot donate plasma. The vaccine causes spike antibodies, and for convalescent plasma, they need nucleocapsid antibodies.

Wow !!!!

I just made a table about the severe sides effects of the Pfizer vaccine. Interestingly, It appears that serious side effects induced by the 2nd dose of Pfizer experimental "vaccine" are not two times (linear) but more than three times more frequent than the 1st dose. In this context, one can wonder what will be the frequency of the severe side effects caused by the 3rd dose ?​

adverse effects pfizer vaccine.jpg

According to the study by Kashif et al. published in the NEJM, in teenagers (12-17 y.o.), the double dose of the vaccine causes serious side effects in more than a third of cases.

Grade 3 means severe and undesirable adverse events (e.g., significant symptoms requiring hospitalization or invasive intervention; transfusion; elective interventional radiological procedure; therapeutic endoscopy or operation).

View attachment 49010

It's exactly what Dr. Bhakdi predicted 6 months ago - that the 2nd/3rd etc. dose might cause the immune system to viciously attack all the cells that produce the spike protein, because it remembers the spike protein from the first shot. In other words, things could get worse with every dose.

See here beginning at 33:00:

The way he explained it is that the mRNA itself is not the issue because it will quickly go away, however the immune system will remember the spike protein and since the mRNA can make all kinds of cells produce the spike, it will then attack those cells. BTW, he says it's the same for both mRNA and vector vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom