And Crowhouse is Max Igan's channel,
He has some uplifting philosophy to offer, 8min:

Debbie Downer here...

All fine and dandy wishful thinking IMO. Self-calming. Wonderful, hopeful thoughts? Yes. But, a real honest education hasn't been allowed for 50 to 100 years. The whole vibe of that vid was like a wonderful visionary utopia in a VR headset that never happens. And right when you are in a rapturous state of enthrallment, they come up from behind and plug the back of your skull with an electric cattle piston gun. But you die happy.

Sad commentary indeed that this is what is passing for humor in my mind these days.

It feels like being 13 again.

Last edited:

CLOT SHOT: BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED "NOT NORMAL"​

Doctors are not allowed to do autopsies on anything corona related, including vax deaths. All of these people are going straight into the crematorium. Having one of the brains get cut open clearly means someone "misbehaved" and probably got prosecuted.

A doctor's rebellion happened in France and they started doing autopsies, ( even though like everywhere else, they were told to not do autopsies and only cremate the remains without examination.) This was never spoken of in America's MSM. During the autopsies of those dead from the pfizer shot, they noticed that every single time someone died, the brain was full of clots. They were so sure of their results that they were able to cut open the next brain of someone who died from the shot, and there were the clots as expected. The information on the clotting is at 2:15
404 on the BitChute link. gone missing?

Update:
Small update:

Today I finally was able to turn in my exemption paperwork. We were also told that anyone not fully vaccinated was not allowed in the employee cafeteria. Instead we got our lunch in a to-go container, and got instructions to eat at the "social distancing café". It was a storage room, with individual tables (tables were literally work benches) with a compressor running in a corner. It felt like Jim crow segregation 2.0 🥲

Another update: I got called into the HR office this afternoon and long story short, they denied my request.
They basically said that they respect my religion but I'm an "undue burden" to the company.
I was very calm and respectful. I just told them I understood their decision and that I wasn't going to take it personally. I also said that respected their policy.
They said that if I changed my mind and got vaxxed to let them know.
I politely thank them, got up and left.
I still have to go back tomorrow to sign some more paperwork.
I don't think they ever intended to take any exceptions (religious or medical). It seems to me that it was more of a formality.
I made my choice and now I pay the consequences.
It's sad to see the walls closing in though.

Update:

Another update: I got called into the HR office this afternoon and long story short, they denied my request.
They basically said that they respect my religion but I'm an "undue burden" to the company.
I was very calm and respectful. I just told them I understood their decision and that I wasn't going to take it personally. I also said that respected their policy.
I don't think they ever intended to take any exceptions (religious or medical). It seems to me that it was more of a formality.

Sorry to hear that. Gonna be a lot of those stories soon I fear.

Hang tough. If the clotshot is as bad as many believe, there are going to be a lot of openings in many fields soon.

Just gonna post a couple pictures and share the goings on here.
On September 1, my husband and I attended the rally held at the Parliament building in Victoria, B.C
The rallies took place across Canada, to protest vaccine passports and forced vaccinations.
1630634932405.png
Wow, the atmosphere and energy was so amazing. Everyone was smiling at each other, respectful and so kind.
The speeches were moving and honest, and encouraging.
A lot of first person testimonials, given from the hearts, minds and experiences of front line warriors.
Warriors, like this beautiful mama in the picture below.
1630635109193.png
The news reports described our rally as "a few hundred anti vaxxers" but pictures speak louder than fake news.
The squiggly red arrow on the left is pointing to the back of my head!
1630635291192.png
The rally in our neighboring province of Alberta, in the city of Edmonton, had around 1000 people. Due in part to the weather. My niece attended the rally in Edmonton, and stood out in the cold rain and filmed a clip of everyone singing "Oh, Canada", off key, in the rain, but from their Hearts.
1630636267366.png1630636332208.png

The experience kinda tapped us into a "collective consciousness" of unity and awareness.
A sense of hope and honor, and fortified in our knowledge that even if we go down, we will not have been alone, and we will go down swinging!
Bless you all, and I am sending you all love and encouragement from my Heart.
My Family's Theme Song....Swinging.

The Blue States (with aid from the Deep State), continue to slide into oblivion with their self imposed lock downs.

Coronavirus latest: THE FINANCIAL TIMES LTD 2021. FT
Manhattan homebuying spree knocks new listings below pre-lockdown levels
Today’s main headlines:
  • Australia’s prime minister lauds 4m vaccine ‘swap’ with UK
  • New Zealand cases fall to lowest level in two weeks
  • South Korea extends social distancing measures by a month
  • Americans will ‘likely’ need a booster to be fully vaccinated, Fauci says
  • UK staycations and return to offices boost retail footfall in August
  • Australian Medical Association says hospitals ‘ill prepared’ to reopen as Covid cases hit record
William Langley in Hong Kong

1630650000872.png

Update:

Isn't it a legal thing that you are allowed a religious exemption? Just wondering as I understood it wasn't a matter of discretion for companies but something enshrined in law as a right you have? I think it depends on the State but I think this applies to Texas? Also it might be worth checking what new laws or executive orders Texas has enacted recently as it might be illegal for companies to discriminate on employees based on their covid vaccination status

Added: Watch the tail end of the Highwire this week where Del interviews Dr Zelensky. Dr Zekensky says the shot isn't worth any job as it'll essentially jeopardize your future health and that isn't a good price to pay for some short term gain. Here is the show:

Last edited:
Debbie Downer here...

All fine and dandy wishful thinking IMO. Self-calming. Wonderful, hopeful thoughts? Yes. But, a real honest education hasn't been allowed for 50 to 100 years. The whole vibe of that vid was like a wonderful visionary utopia in a VR headset that never happens. And right when you are in a rapturous state of enthrallment, they come up from behind and plug the back of your skull with an electric cattle piston gun. But you die happy.
I will use your comment as a springboard to provide some information about Mr. Fauci and Thieves as related to the Reality we are living.

Literally any country we look at has been to a greater or smaller degree corrupted at all levels. The supply of corruptible individuals is limitless. How to turn this around, I have no clue. Perhaps this World was simply meant to be as it is, neither Good nor Bad. Our task being to bathe our souls in this experience and enjoy this karmic experience if we can.

For me personally, these past 18 months have been very educational on many levels. The biggest lesson and surprise for me has been seeing how easy it is to fool people. With the right "tools" and plan, even extremely intelligent people can be fooled like little children.

We have been observing this buffoon called Fauci for over 18 months telling the World lies, YET that man is STILL THERE. Fauci is the most visible symbol of corruption and criminality we have to point a finger at today. YET, he's still there and there seems to be no effort or even a hint to remove him.

For me, Fauci is the material manifestation of all that is wrong. His current campaign to inject/mask young kids puts him in a category that is beyond Mengele. Mengele's scale of activity was a camp, while Fauci's is the World. In some countries, the argument for injecting kids is partly based on his activity in the US. Fauci is a criminal.

Here is something from 2015 about the NIH and Fauci. I know it is a useless argument, but if I did anything like this in my firm, I'd be gone faster than the speed of light.

NIH Scientists Caught Concealing Millions in Royalties for Experimental Treatments – AP​

October 26, 2006

NIH Scientists Caught Concealing Millions in Royalties for Experimental Treatments – AP
Tue, 11 Jan 2005
The Associated Press has uncovered evidence of scientists and administrators at the National Institutes of Health flagrantly disregarding ethical and legal requirements of financial disclosure: "In all, 916 current and former NIH researchers are receiving royalty payments for drugs and other inventions they developed while working for the government."
According to records obtained by the AP, among the 51 NIH scientists currently involved in testing products for which they secretly receive royalties, are Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and his deputy, Dr. H. Clifford Lane who "have received tens of thousands of dollars in royalties for an experimental AIDS treatment they invented [interleukin-2]. At the same time, their office has spent millions in tax dollars to test the treatment on patients across the globe."

According to the AP, the government has licensed the commercial rights to interleukin-2 to Chiron Corp: "Fauci’s division subsequently has spent $36 million in taxpayer money testing the treatment on patients in one experiment alone. Known as the Esprit experiment, it is one of the largest AIDS research projects in NIH history, testing interleukin-2 on patients at more than 200 sites in 18 countries over the last five years."
Five years ago Donna Shalala, then Secretary of the Health and Human Services, issued federal requirements (2000) of financial disclosure requiring NIH scientists to disclose their financial interest in experimental treatments on informed consent documents reviewed by patients being recruited as test subjects. According to the Associated Press, NIH administrators did not even consider implementing the 5 year old federal requirement until AP filed a Freedom of Information request last week: “Quite frankly, we should have done it more quickly…"
What else is being covered up at the NIH? How much don't we know ? I bet it is a bottomless cesspool.

In any well run corporation, all intellectual rights belong to the corporation for which the employee works. The employee gets a salary for the work done for the corporation. If such a person develops something patentable, perhaps a bonus as a compensation. But at the NIH it seems people work for themselves using taxpayers money. Now that is a sweet deal.

NIH might be bad, but it appears that the CDC is not to be out done.
WASHINGTON, DC- Six months ago, Rochelle Walensky was an unknown professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Mass General Hospital in Boston.

Now she’s apparently running the country as the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Infection (CDC). Apparently, she has also raked in a bunch of money from the federal government prior to that appointment through her husband, a bombshell report reveals.

Syndicated radio talk show host Howie Carr told Red State that Walensky’s husband Loren Walensky has managed to enrich himself as scientific co-founder and member of the Board of Directors at a company called Lytica Therapeutics, described as “an early-stage biotechnology company working on an innovative platform for developing next-generation antimicrobials.”

That became very lucrative for the Walenskys, who became affiliated with the company in October 2019. Only four months later, the company managed to receive a grant in the amount of $16.9 million from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in order to “develop antibacterial peptides with broad activity against multidrug-resistant bacteria.”

She might have been "an unknown professor" but obviously she knew the right people to be chosen. Now her husband's firm will pretend to work on these so-called "developments" which will probably be some useless liquids that later sit unused on the shelves in some basement. Sort of like that "miracle drug" Remdesivir. $3000 for a fancy packaging and some powder in a capsule. With the help of bought news stories, the "miraculous" snake oil is used on clueless victims in need of real help.

More details of how this corruption seeps into the hospital system is found in the following tweet. It shows how the "right medication" gets the hospitals extra money. The right classification of treatment also provides extra money. Medicine has turned into a Medical Mafia.

Back
Top Bottom