I think and Ra said this, it is to do with conscious intent. If Fauci and Gates consciously know what it is they are doing and why, then it doesn't matter that they are in the foreground. Of course, if they don't know what it is they are doing and why but instead they are being controlled by other people in the shadows then it is a different story.

Personally, looking at Fauci and Bill Gates, I think they know what it is they are doing. They don't come across as stupid or naive. Do they know the risks of being in the headlines and that if things go wrong they will be scapegoats? I think yes. I think they are playing high risk high reward game like the people in wall Street. I think they know the risks but they've gamed it out with their handlers how to manage the risk. At the end of the day, someone had to take on the roles of Fauci and Gates and it isn't the case that those people who took these roles had to be naive or stupid - I don't think this is a precondition.

I say it's worth respecting the enemy here and acknowledging that the enemy isn't naive or stupid and that they are competent and capable on multiple levels. I think if we underestimate the enemy it gives them an upper hand and you actually put yourself in a vulnerable position.
I think both Fauci and Gates are in full cognizance of the situation. Fauci seems to operate on loyalty and Gates seems to be motivated by status. Are they on an equal par? I don't think so. I think Gates is higher in the hierarchy of the knowing of the plan. Not only that but Gates has been involved before in Total World Domination Games with Microsoft, lawsuits and all, from which he came out 'upgraded' (meds, chips, 'initiation treatment' or all of the afore mentioned) to the version we see today. Besides, Fauci gives 'interviews' to Hollywood actors (Matthew with 2 ts McConaughey), while Gates keeps a 'royal silence'. The trillion dollar question is how close is Gates to the source of the plan? I am thinking pretty close. In the assumption that it is true, one does not go just like that to WHO board and demand to be part of the board and executive with a full member status (as a country) just because you are the second largest donor. And then, when he is voted out, he creates GAVI that enters agreements with Switzerland and WHO as equal (Astrid Stuckelberger, PhD, Episode 224: THE COVID CARTEL).
Whatever, Gates level has, I don't think he is in a decision position, even if he sees himself as a future US President because he's been or being groomed for that.
Disgusting, nevertheless.

As Dr. Richard Fleming warned regarding prion risk from the vaxxes:

Florida woman dies of brain disease after taking Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

A woman in Florida died of a rare brain disease three months after she received her second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Cheryl Cohen, 64, got the first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on April 5. She received the second dose on April 25.

Before she got vaccinated, Cohen was in good health. Her daughter, Gianni, said she developed Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) after her vaccination. CJD is a neurodegenerative condition that has severe effects on the brain. CJD has no known cure, and a person with the disease usually passes away within one year after the symptoms first appear.

Now, Cohen’s doctor is certain that the vaccine is responsible for what happened to her.

In looking for specific Dr. Fleming info, came across this link that has this linked bitchute vid [2:09:16]:

DOCTORS & LAWYERS ISSUE DIRE WARNING TO HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE & PRO ATHLETES

Panel discussion with Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Fleming, Dr. McCullough, Dr. Yeadon, Attorney Tom Renz regarding the pressure on coaches and players to get the clot-shot from high school level to professional.

Just started watching, but it's a very long vid. Jump to 10:13 for Dr. McCullough - what he says alone should be enough of a warning!

I'm aware that controversy has already arisen concerning vax status of players due to former OSU head football coach Urban Meyer, who is the new head coach of the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars:

Jaguars release statement that tries to explain Urban Meyer's vaccination comments

Urban Meyer ruffled some feathers on Tuesday with his comments about vaccination status affecting roster decisions, and now the Jacksonville Jaguars are trying to explain what their head coach really meant when he told the media that a player's COVID-19 vaccination status "was certainly in consideration" when he and his staff were making decisions on roster cuts.
The controversy revolves around player availability due positive covid results - plus it's against accepted rules to discriminate due to vax status.
According to ProFootballTalk, the NFL and NFLPA have jointly agreed that a team cannot consider a player's vaccination status when making employment decisions. Since Meyer openly admitted to breaking the rules and doing exactly that, the Jaguars are attempting to clarify that Meyer was actually talking about player availability, which just so happens to be impacted by their vaccination status.

Unvaccinated players could be available far less over the course of the season due to the time they have to miss if they are exposed to COVID-19, test positive, or miss a day of their mandated daily testing. Vaccinated players miss far, far less time if they're exposed or test positive, and currently they're not required to be tested every day.
If vaxxed professional, college, and high school athletes/coaches start dropping dead - that will really wake people up - especially if it happens in the middle of a game!

George Carlin seems even more relevant to these times, I haven't heard this one in years. He totally nailed it about people and germs like so many other things he talked about.

This is the 3rd video I've watched from After Skool, the first was with the article on SOTT which I thought was excellent from Dr. Mercola. They choose interesting subject matter, also very relevant for the time we're in which is their purpose.

Both Labor and Liberal parties in Australia have voted for vaccine passports. MP Craig Kelly presented a bill against them but it didn't get too far.

Yeah, watched it yesterday and felt like throwing my ashtray at the TV every time that weasel looking senator interrupted. Really hope he can get some more independents onboard. Just not holding my breath ATM, :rolleyes:

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Hospital Protocol is what is Murdering Covid / Flu Patients

A quick video where Dr. Bryan Ardis talks about how many of the deaths in the US were due to doctors using a drug called Remdesivir, not due to covid. He mentions that this drug can cause mutliple-organ-dysfunction-syndrome, kidney failure, septic shock, and/or hypotension in 23% of people. I'm wondering if anyone knows if Remdesivir is used in the US/Canada in the ICUs for treating Covid?

Now it gets bizare, CDC recommends Ivermectin for "Migrants" ONLY.

View attachment 49067
I downloaded it to preserve it. Notably, this particular CDC guidance was last updated February 6, 2019.

I was thinking that the vicious attack on HCQ and ivermectin was not solely about covid, but also about preventing people from getting rid of their existing parasites harassing the bloodlines.

Yeah, watched it yesterday and felt like throwing my ashtray at the TV every time that weasel looking senator interrupted. Really hope he can get some more independents onboard. Just not holding my breath ATM, :rolleyes:
Sad and infuriating. So many people being caught in The Game. All what is happening is a Game between two players, people on one side and an unknown or invisible player. It would be very easy to stop this whole nightmare if only everyone would recognize it for what it is.
What is the invisible player? I think The Player is a composite of very wealthy but not so intelligent people (some old some young) that have amassed in part or in sum great amounts of operational resources, and because they lack cohesion as a group they use computer based scenarios given by an AI system to simulate The Game. Mike Pompeo's remark of being an 'Exercise' together with the Cs repeated 'enjoy the show' come to mind. If The Player wants to change the System on a Global scale, the Player can only do that from outside the System. So the Player creates a Game and a perception system (via media) and then watches and manipulates The Game by constantly bringing in new elements to make the people (the other player) either react as predicted (masks, vaccines, lockdowns, denial of outpatient treatments) or annihilate resistance. The Game is actually for the people. The easiest to stop everything would be a massive EM pulse. because The Game is based and driven by connectivity and intel. But there is no chance for that to happen.

Now it gets bizare, CDC recommends Ivermectin for "Migrants" ONLY.

View attachment 49067
Dammn, that is bizarre to the power of 1,000,000. Of course, they predicate the use of it as being against intestinal parasites. Every flu season people should tell their doctor that they need to fight parasites.

Whoever managed to find this is brilliant. :-D

I think both Fauci and Gates are in full cognizance of the situation. Fauci seems to operate on loyalty and Gates seems to be motivated by status. Are they on an equal par? I don't think so. I think Gates is higher in the hierarchy of the knowing of the plan. Not only that but Gates has been involved before in Total World Domination Games with Microsoft, lawsuits and all, from which he came out 'upgraded' (meds, chips, 'initiation treatment' or all of the afore mentioned) to the version we see today. Besides, Fauci gives 'interviews' to Hollywood actors (Matthew with 2 ts McConaughey), while Gates keeps a 'royal silence'. The trillion dollar question is how close is Gates to the source of the plan? I am thinking pretty close. In the assumption that it is true, one does not go just like that to WHO board and demand to be part of the board and executive with a full member status (as a country) just because you are the second largest donor. And then, when he is voted out, he creates GAVI that enters agreements with Switzerland and WHO as equal (Astrid Stuckelberger, PhD, Episode 224: THE COVID CARTEL).
Whatever, Gates level has, I don't think he is in a decision position, even if he sees himself as a future US President because he's been or being groomed for that.
Disgusting, nevertheless.

What I find interesting is that Gates has completely disappeared from the News Cycle. Even the hot story of him getting divorced is quiet. I bet "they" decided he was attracting too much lighting attention from the sleeping sheep, which then probable led people to dig deeper.

In the Cooper interview, Bill sounds a bit lost, as he probably knows people are not buying his BS.

I caught part of a new ridiculous victorian (australia) government covid ad on TV yesterday.. can't find a copy on youtube.. Someone else was watching it, I didn't get a close look, but it first showed a guy lying on his stomach in a hospital bed with what looked like terrible bruising or blackened areas of skin all over his back (?) - or maybe it was just the lighting, not sure, it was filmed with the very dark/cold lighting they use in these ads. But obviously designed to make you think getting covid is like....necrosis, black death level stuff - with a very sick sounding voiceover saying "I don't know how I got it...I was really careful..". Then it had a couple more people acting as covid patients saying similar things (plus "My kids can't come and visit..I haven't seen my baby in months.."), the last one being a lady who was crying and sick sounding, again saying "I don't know how I got it *sniff*, I was so *sniffle* careful, I followed all the rules... I think I *sob* got it from someone who *sniffle* didn't want to *sniff* get the vaccine... Please *sob* please get vaccinated".

Visit this page, it is an investigation on covid that has lasted for more than a year, you will see many truths that they hide from us, such as that vaccines contain graphene and the reasons for it.

I caught part of a new ridiculous victorian (australia) government covid ad on TV yesterday.. can't find a copy on youtube.. Someone else was watching it, I didn't get a close look, but it first showed a guy lying on his stomach in a hospital bed with what looked like terrible bruising or blackened areas of skin all over his back (?) - or maybe it was just the lighting, not sure, it was filmed with the very dark/cold lighting they use in these ads. But obviously designed to make you think getting covid is like....necrosis, black death level stuff - with a very sick sounding voiceover saying "I don't know how I got it...I was really careful..". Then it had a couple more people acting as covid patients saying similar things (plus "My kids can't come and visit..I haven't seen my baby in months.."), the last one being a lady who was crying and sick sounding, again saying "I don't know how I got it *sniff*, I was so *sniffle* careful, I followed all the rules... I think I *sob* got it from someone who *sniffle* didn't want to *sniff* get the vaccine... Please *sob* please get vaccinated".
It just might be that there is a need to blame frequent cases of "bruising" on Con-19 and not on the clot-shot.

What I find interesting is that Gates has completely disappeared from the News Cycle. Even the hot story of him getting divorced is quiet. I bet "they" decided he was attracting too much lighting attention from the sleeping sheep, which then probable led people to dig deeper.

In the Cooper interview, Bill sounds a bit lost, as he probably knows people are not buying his BS.

Bilon's Eye

I just bumped into this creepy image called "Bilon's Eye" via the german alternative channel nuoviso.tv... ;-)
It speaks for itself...

_-2021-09-04-at-10.20.29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom