My experience with hydroxichloroquine did not produce very fond memories. I got malaria in 2014 in Guinea, and I had to take three treatments back to back over a month since onset, until I tested negative. The side effects were very unpleasant from constant nausea to overall weakness and a total state of depression. Good thing is that I never got malaria recurrence. So I would advise caution.

It must be nice, it must be nice, to have Nordic 4D STO on your side.

Since you have deleted my previous comment, I will expose it again.
The symptoms of covid-19 are the same as those of the ARS acute radiation syndrome, on the other hand they are injecting us with graphene oxide as stated by Dr. Young in his paper, also chemtrails contain graphene oxide to place it in the atmosphere, with this they achieve increase the frequency of the telephone antennas from Mhz to Trhz, which is already ionizing radiation and therefore carcinogenic, imagine what graphene oxide does in cells when it amplifies this radiation, not counting of course that the virus has not been isolated, they simply took RNA from a virus in 30 patients and the rest were completed with a computer program, of all this there is evidence and paper that prove it, if you want to delete this answer again, I will hang it again. Let's see if we wake up now.
God forbid ARS! I disagree with linking ARS with graphene oxide as in essence, radioactive element radiation exposure and microwave radiation exposure have completely different effects on the human body.

God forbid ARS! I disagree with linking ARS with graphene oxide as in essence, radioactive element radiation exposure and microwave radiation exposure have completely different effects on the human body.
These are the symptoms of acute radiation syndrome, tell me they are not the same as those of covid.
It usually manifests as a non-lethal prodromal phase within minutes to hours after irradiation. It lasts from a few hours to a few days and is often manifested by the following clinical signs: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, anorexia (lack of appetite), and erythema (spots on the skin). It is followed by a period of latency, of apparent healing, shorter as the irradiation has been more severe; lasts from a few hours to several weeks. Finally, the acute, life-threatening phase ensues, which is manifested by a vast range of possible symptoms, the most frequent being linked to hematopoietic (production of blood cells), gastrointestinal, skin, respiratory and cerebrovascular disorders.

These are the symptoms of acute radiation syndrome, tell me they are not the same as those of covid.
It usually manifests as a non-lethal prodromal phase within minutes to hours after irradiation. It lasts from a few hours to a few days and is often manifested by the following clinical signs: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, anorexia (lack of appetite), and erythema (spots on the skin). It is followed by a period of latency, of apparent healing, shorter as the irradiation has been more severe; lasts from a few hours to several weeks. Finally, the acute, life-threatening phase ensues, which is manifested by a vast range of possible symptoms, the most frequent being linked to hematopoietic (production of blood cells), gastrointestinal, skin, respiratory and cerebrovascular disorders.
I cannot answer whether they are the same with covid, because I never had covid to confirm at least a couple of symptoms. Not only that, but during the time I worked with radiation sources placed at eye level (I was doing Mossbauer spectroscopy) although my radiation badge placed some 25 cm downwards was not affected, I had eyesight permanent deterioration and I experienced also hair loss. All that while observing all the safety measures required. I think what you are mentioning relates to radiation catastrophe levels and it is a bit too far fetching even for a highly allowable degree of analogy.

My experience with hydroxichloroquine did not produce very fond memories. I got malaria in 2014 in Guinea, and I had to take three treatments back to back over a month since onset, until I tested negative. The side effects were very unpleasant from constant nausea to overall weakness and a total state of depression. Good thing is that I never got malaria recurrence. So I would advise caution.
I've had to take hydroxychloroquine several times for weeks at a time and had no problems other than a slight blurriness in my sight.

How many milligrams were you taking?

The tablets I had, were the 200mg/tablet. The first treatment in the field for 1 week, I cannot remember. I was treated by a local doctor. The second treatment I got from the hospital (Ambroise Parre) in Conakry, was 800mg/day for three days and taper down to 400 mg/day plus doxycycline and other fever and pain tablets I cannot remember. The last treatment I got in SA for almost two weeks also 400mg /day for two weeks. The Guinean malaria is not very straight forward and if not treated it leads to organ failure starting with kidneys. I actually had a geo evacuated with SOS International to SA because he had kidney failure.

NOT RUMOR: ALL COMMUTER FLIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA GROUNDED​

The Australian government has placed the ultimate siege. No travel allowed. Quarantine in place. Get the jab or you cannot work. You cannot receive at least foreign mail. There are ZERO commuter flights over Australia at this time with a few military flights and a few courier flights. It is perfectly clear the Australian government has issued an ultimatum: Get double jabbed, or get genocided.

It is SO BAD that Americans trapped in Australia cannot even go to the embassy and even if they could, even the embassy cannot arrange a way for Americans to fly out.

1631195913798.png

Earlier today I reported that the USPS and now confirmed other mail carriers are no longer delivering to Australia. Anything addressed to Australia is being sent back "return to sender". If Australia had a legit plague going on, why would they block incoming deliveries? Answer: There is no plague, Australia is being set up for genocide. Genocide is the only conceivable reason to block all INBOUND deliveries that would be needed to support a population in trouble. The government wants supplies to dwindle to zero without replacement. That air traffic map makes this perfectly clear.​

LOOK AGAIN AT THAT AIR MAP. THAT IS WHAT A GUN BAN LOOKS LIKE.​

NOT RUMOR: ALL COMMUTER FLIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA GROUNDED​

The Australian government has placed the ultimate siege. No travel allowed. Quarantine in place. Get the jab or you cannot work. You cannot receive at least foreign mail. There are ZERO commuter flights over Australia at this time with a few military flights and a few courier flights. It is perfectly clear the Australian government has issued an ultimatum: Get double jabbed, or get genocided.

Ocean, it would be helpful if you could try to apply some of the advice given to you recently:

It's interesting, but we could do without the hyperbole and wild claims. Perhaps you could make an effort to be more sober and circumspect with your claims on certain topics. It would be useful for you I think, and useful for the policy we have of keeping the noise to signal ratio low.

Also, as i mentioned in that thread, it's helpful for other readers if you put any text that isn't yours in a quote box.

And it's back!
Three months after Columbus allowed residents to take off their masks, we're about to be under another order mandating face coverings.

Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther announced Wednesday that he would sign an executive order that would require everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks inside publicly accessible buildings.

It comes as coronavirus infections surge in Ohio and elsewhere across the United States. In Columbus, the rise has already led to concerns about hospital overcrowding, masks in some schools and at Ohio State, and vaccine requirements for hospital employees, among other measures.
This despite legislative action to prevent such - the presumed loophole:
Local health officials have had their hands tied when it comes to issuing mask mandates after the statewide mandate ended in June and a new law took effect prohibiting them from issuing such sweeping health orders.

But mask mandates have been imposed in several Ohio communities in recent months, not by the boards of health but by other elected officials. Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther announced Wednesday he would reinstate a mandate for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, with an executive order.
Ohio mask mandate: Columbus mask order to require masks for all publicly accessible indoor spaces

The mandate is not subject to the law, Ginther's office said, because the law only restricted public health agencies from issuing such orders, not city governments. The Ohio Constitution's "home rule" powers granted to cities and villages include the authority to make regulations for public health and safety.

Is this legal?​

That's debatable. Ohio lawmakers passed Senate Bill 22 earlier this year, which gave them power over all health orders and states of emergency, inspired by Gov. Mike DeWine's sweeping action early in the pandemic.

Most cities and local health departments took that bill to mean the legislature would override any mask mandate. However, the City of Columbus says that the bill applies only to health agencies, not local governments.
And the show goes on . . .

Back
Top Bottom