Psychedelics being pushed today from multiple vectors.

Woodsman

The Living Force
I was just playing with a newly acquired toy. -A shortwave radio! The wind-up kind. (After a recent power outage, I realized that I had no means of tuning into the rest of the world during an emergency. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a self-powered radio on hand. I don't even have a clock radio, and certainly no cell phone, so...)

It's actually really cool. 90 seconds of winding produces supposedly an hour's worth of radio. I only ran it for ten minutes though when I decided to turn it off and come here to post...

I was dialing around and stopped on a powerful signal; a talk radio station which was featuring a collection of people discussing ever-so-reasonably and with such an enlightened air, their Ketamine-therapists, how the clinics are both modern and yet spiritually respectful.

Huh?

I rolled around the dial a bit more and came across the same station further up the frequency map, stronger this time. Now they were talking about how lots of famous people had been helped over the years by LSD, and how "The War On Drugs" was preventing people from reaching their spiritual potential. They then cut to a Native Canadian woman being interviewed about the value of psychedelics in their most holy Earth-lovin' practices. Who were these people? I had a good guess...

I turned off my new radio and went to the internet to see what frequencies I'd stumbled into. It was, (drum roll...) the CBC. -Canada's beloved 100% government funded radio station. The Canadian version of VOA, (Voice of America) aimed not across the iron curtain, but rather inward, keeping Canadians all on the same page. A page where apparently psychedleics are now 'in' and being given clearance by both the cultured and official culture.

Earlier this week, I was watching one of Bret Weinstein's "Dark Horse" podcasts, to learn the latest news on the Covid scandal, and what did I find? He and his wife were sharing their own recent explorations into psychedelics. Oh really?

Jordan Peterson last month was commenting in one of his podcasts that he was hoping to explore the same thing.

My thought was, "Ha! That Joe Rogan is the kid your parents warned you about getting too friendly with on the school yard. He's a bad influence. Just because you're an adult and have a fancy degree, doesn't mean the same weak/strong energies of influence don't apply. Joe's just SO cool, and gosh, he likes me. He really does!"

And for a few years now, the young 20-somethings I bump into around the edges of my life are all abuzz with the subject, eager to try leaving this realm through chemicals. It's always been a subject of fascination to some degree among young people, but it seems to be more popular than ever, hitting the main stream more and more now.

This was provided to me from a real conversation I was in back in December: "Did you know that Christmas was originally a mushroom celebration? Psychedelic mushrooms tend to grow around pine trees, and the natives would slice them up and hang them in the tree to dry them out. You know? Like ornaments? And Santa's elves were references to the elves people see when tripping!"

I find it interesting that it takes guys like Alex Jones to wave his hands and explain the (very) dark side of this stuff. But he's the crazy one; nobody but rednecks listen to him. He's been booted off the internet, after all. Bret and Jordan and Joe are all hated by the media gatekeepers, but somehow they just seem to remain on air with massive followings.

And of course, when I caution with what I know about spirit attachments and free lunches and many, many other reasons people should avoid this stuff like the plague, I find myself completely ignored.

I just wondered if anybody else noticed this trend?

My first notion is that these media figures, and others like them, are perhaps being chumped into Pied Piper roles, (and may even be provided positive drug experiences by 4D residents eager to use them as lamprey fish), in an effort to brain-fry exactly the sort of people who might be best positioned to benefit from Wave energies flowing in.

And Jordan Peterson, for goodness sake! He seems to have a real blind spot when it comes to drugs of all varieties.

Anyway, the whole thing just seems dark and sketchy and worrisome and no amount of arm waving on my part seems to do any good.

That's what was on my mind.

Thoughts?

Yeah, open psychedelic use has been increasing in popularity with the intelligentsia for a good few years, now. The first one that ping’d on my radar was Gabor Mate, must have been five years ago or so. He was experimenting with magic mushrooms with a therapist.

One of Camille Paglia’s points about the 60s is that in her opinion, the world was deprived of a huge amount of potentially important intellectual work that should have been written during the 70s and after, because so many of those who were meant to produce it went down the rabbit hole of psychedelics.

I don’t think the potential mental health benefits for things like depression, anxiety, PTSD, other substance addictions, should be discounted. But every time I hear someone like JP or Brett Weinstein talk about it, I can’t help thinking they’re being vectored.

the difference is that those guys promote therapeutic micro dosing unlike the 60's trippy hippies who used it recreational
indigenous peoples everywhere have used hallucinogens for healing , under strict supervision of their tribal shaman/healer
Fungi ,psychedelic or not , can save the plant
if you have time watch ''fantastic fungi'' with Paul Stamets on netflix

Yeah the trend is noticeable for a couple of years now. Graham Hancock is another prominent guy in that crowd. I think the legalization of marijuana in ever more states around the world is probably closely related.

My first notion is that these media figures, and others like them, are perhaps being chumped into Pied Piper roles, (and may even be provided positive drug experiences by 4D residents eager to use them as lamprey fish), in an effort to brain-fry exactly the sort of people who might be best positioned to benefit from Wave energies flowing in.

I think there is a good likelihood that this is a key agenda while I think that most prominent advocates are not really consciously aware that they are playing that role.

And Jordan Peterson, for goodness sake! He seems to have a real blind spot when it comes to drugs of all varieties.

Can‘t say I‘m surprised. I think another big blind spot directly related to this is the difficulty Peterson seems to have of being careful with whom he associates and being way to trustful toward „accomplished“, intellectual and/or famous people like Joe Rogan „because they must know what they are talking about“.

Can‘t say I‘m surprised. I think another big blind spot directly related to this is the difficulty Peterson seems to have of being careful with whom he associates and being way to trustful toward „accomplished“, intellectual and/or famous people like Joe Rogan „because they must know what they are talking about“.

Well, Peterson was interested in psychedelic research before he got famous. I don’t get the impression that any of the members of the media-labelled “Intellectual Dark Web” have a completely blind trust for each other, though I do concede that their friendships will unavoidably skew their abilities to be totally objective about each other’s personalities and the affect they have on their listeners.

For me, it’s more like a natural human dynamic, where people who tend to be good in a certain field or have a particular talent will end up associating with each other, 1) because when you’re hyper talented at something, you feel a kind of loneliness that can’t be satiated by talking to people - however close you are to them - that are not talented or super interested in the same thing, and 2) being around people with the same talent and interest forces you to elevate your own work, gives you healthy competitors to bounce your ideas off, and their achievements give you inspiration that you can achieve more.

So I think it’s less of a case of, “they must know what they’re talking about”, and more a case of, “I know what they’re talking about”.

More and more people are taking these substances, even in a sleepy Welsh suburb that I live in it's easy to pick up stuff if you want it. Back in my early 20's I was very into the scene, but I won't get into that on this forum. It's not a road I want to go down again; it did me no real harm, but it didn't exactly blow my mind either. My schizophrenia came way later, after seeing a UFO. I wasn't tripping on that occasion. I sometimes wonder if the two periods are somehow related though.

People can be complacent and want a quick fix to their problems. Maybe you can get a temporary relief and even insight from acid, but if you don't put in the hours working hard to develop your knowledge and being, well then it would all be for little benefit. As someone who has tried a bit of this stuff, I would say be extremely cautious. I know several guys from my Uni days who went a little bit "Syd Barrett" after their experiments. Some very intelligent people too. What I noticed is that their characters were a bit introverted, so they were ready to become more gregarious. It didn't work out too well for 3 guys I can recall in particular. 2 died and the other went psychotic, he thought his parents were devils, and had to drop out of a physics degree. It's not worth getting into, read The Wave instead I say. You'll be tripping naturally after reading that. ;-D

You really have to wonder why it's being pushed more in the alternative community. I like Graham Hancock, Joe Rogan et al, but evangelising the benefits is irresponsible in my experience. We are not all the same in our psychological composition. For instance extremely sensitive people can be in real trouble if they try this stuff. I've got a hide like a rhino, so I don't worry about things too much despite having "future anxiety", but I know my inner child is a very different character, that part of me is very sensitive. It's far more sensible to approach the challenges of life with a sober, clear mind. You'll consolidate far more of your understandings that way.

Ketamine is a anesthetic for surgery, but it can provide at the right dose an experience minus the physical body. It can be a tool for those stuck in the physical and cannot separate the consciousness aspect within the ID/Ego duality

LSD I find to be far less spiritual in nature. Some may have very creative and abstract thoughts to "show another side" of Oneself

Mushrooms are very spiritual, but to be used with respect and not as "a drug" It expands your perception to 10,000' view and allows some crucial work to be done which the Egoic Mind often impedes.

The Serotonin Control System basically severely limits brain cross connections and filters out a ton of incoming data packets from the senses. Psilocybin works on the same receptor and gets everything glowing together with no filter.

Ayahuasca, like many others, are for clearing old habits or ski hill runs. Grooves in the mind that energy will follow more often than not. Psychedelics are like grooming the runs. There are risks in where you go for that treatment, as the environment, ones current mental, emotional state influence massively what the experience is.

[the last two paragraphs are why there has been astonishing results using these plants/fungi in the treatment of PTSD]

Some can bring states of existence normally only available to decades of spiritual practice, meditation and energy work. That said, shortcuts are fine to understand what the big picture is and what one can attain ... but are not a replacement for such experiences

The inherent ability to break control systems, and ultimately brainwashing, is the biggest enemy the State could ever have.

The Oneness is the next biggest threat, as most vile control systems flourish by pitting the serfs against each other

The Oneness and eternal nature of our being inside/outside of this mortal vehicle is why Psilocybin has shown immense benefits for those in Palliative Care. It's also why certain control systems that use death would oppose such a gift.

-my 3¢

And of course, when I caution with what I know about spirit attachments and free lunches and many, many other reasons people should avoid this stuff like the plague, I find myself completely ignored.
Yes, the Cs have said that psychedelics leave one open to attachments. Also, that they can fry the brain. But so many don't listen and can very easily pay a high price for messing around with these things. It's sad, really.

Yes, the Cs have said that psychedelics leave one open to attachments. Also, that they can fry the brain. But so many don't listen and can very easily pay a high price for messing around with these things. It's sad, really.
People who are not spiritual, or have zero knowledge of how to protect themselves, have a risk of being farmed/attached.

Just like those going into a trace-state for channeling. They also use LBRP, multiple Adepts anchoring the space, and other techniques to make StS entities very uncomfortable in their presence. No 'free lunch'

• Area consecration
  • Only doing Magical workings when you are in a good place mentally, physically and spiritually.
  • Setting intention for your working
  • Strong enough of an Adept to depolarize entities (with some aid often from Palo Santo incense, tuning with Singing Bowls, etc)
  • Blessed Garlic is an easy neophyte hack to setup a warded space for the Working
Of course, this is solely in regards to Mushrooms. I personally bless mine prior to consumption

"And I praise the One Infinite Creator for the gift of mushrooms and bless their efficacy in the primal distortion of the Law of One: Learn/Teach and Teach/Learn. May these friends from 2nd Density accept this Offering of Service and aid in the connection of these subtle energies during this Working"

Often, when donning the Magical Personality, one will have some item that represents the switch from mundane human life and magical workings

Last edited:

The session in question:

A: All should be aware of the potentials for entity interference when utilizing psychedelics. They can be beneficial in some cases but with care.

the difference is that those guys promote therapeutic micro dosing unlike the 60's trippy hippies who used it recreational
indigenous peoples everywhere have used hallucinogens for healing , under strict supervision of their tribal shaman/healer
Fungi ,psychedelic or not , can save the plant
if you have time watch ''fantastic fungi'' with Paul Stamets on netflix

A lot of these guys don't necessarily just promote microdosing, but instead full-blown trips. And they often cite some of the work being done with psilocybin at Johns Hopkins or the MAPS MDMA studies etc. Some of these are really promising in a therapeutic way, but there is always a downside, and I'm sceptical that most people can get any true real, lasting change to personality difficulties etc.

In my experience the drugs can give perspective and show you how good it could be "on top of the mountain", but once it's over you find yourself back at the foot of that mountain (or feeling even lower), and you have to do the real work and climb it yourself in order to make that real.

The likes of Graham Hancock going for over 70 Ayahuasca trips just smacks of addiction and chasing that mountain top via a free-lunch.

That said, some of the end of life case studies (basically give terminal patients a big dose of shrooms) look to be beneficial, removing the fear of death and of the beyond. And maybe some people today, who are so wrapped in their Darwinistic, materialistic worldview, could benefit by at least seeing that there's more out there. Context matters I guess.

On microdosing, I'm still not sure about it. Probably it is less dangerous than doing a mega dose and blasting yourself into hyperspace yeah. It has become very popular and could even be a way to get some of the benefits such as neuronal growth.

But it could also be a bit of a free lunch. Taking a small amount of acid or mushrooms may make you more focused and creative for 8 hours or so, but if you do this day after day there will be some push back to homeostasis, as with any drug. Sustained use could even burn out neurons, as it does take you to a "higher" level of functioning pretty much all day. This really hasn't been studied much.

People who are not spiritual, or have zero knowledge of how to protect themselves, have a risk of being farmed/attached.

Just like those going into a trace-state for channeling. They also use LBRP, multiple Adepts anchoring the space, and other techniques to make StS entities very uncomfortable in their presence. No 'free lunch'

• Area consecration
  • Only doing Magical workings when you are in a good place mentally, physically and spiritually.
  • Setting intention for your working
  • Strong enough of an Adept to depolarize entities (with some aid often from Palo Santo incense, tuning with Singing Bowls, etc)
  • Blessed Garlic is an easy neophyte hack to setup a warded space for the Working
Of course, this is solely in regards to Mushrooms. I personally bless mine prior to consumption

"And I praise the One Infinite Creator for the gift of mushrooms and bless their efficacy in the primal distortion of the Law of One: Learn/Teach and Teach/Learn. May these friends from 2nd Density accept this Offering of Service and aid in the connection of these subtle energies during this Working"

Often, when donning the Magical Personality, one will have some item that represents the switch from mundane human life and magical workings

I don't know... That kind of reminds me of this passage from Gurdjieff:

“There is an Eastern tale that speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where the sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines and so on, and above all, they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and their skins, and this they did not like.

“At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them, first of all, that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned; that on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place, he suggested that if anything at all were going to happen to them, it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further, the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to some that they were eagles, to some that they were men, to others that they were magicians.

If one had to do such a trip, being wary of entities etc., its probably better to have a more humble attitude and not go in there wrapped in a hundred layers of ego about being so 'adept', spiritually evolved, immune from attachments etc. A real nasty entity would surely eat you alive no matter who you are, if it's their realm and territory.

Yep, I do think this is trend, just recently a middle aged couple ( around 50 -55 years of age) I know told me that they had started experimenting with microdosing of LSD. I was surprised to hear it as they don't have any history of drug use other than maybe some marijuana 30 odd years ago so I thought this was quite out of character. It does appear to be going mainstream.

Can't say i see more psychedelics in mainstream. Maybe i'm not mingling enough. In the hood, keta is popular, first with east europeans. Morbid fantasies. Angrier and noisier then before. Maybe it fits with the depressing times? But it is nothing new.

I did, however recognize some early 80s type music being made again, and sphere come back, you know, before-the-bomb falls nihilism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom