The New Zealand Government Strikes again

It would be nice to think so but unfortunately the majority of Maori in NZ are fully tuned in to the "we are victims and you must funnel huge amounts of money to us as well as give preferential treatment to our culture" mode. As long as the government is providing the gravy train, they will not be rocking the boat.
Sounds like our indigenous folk. Our health officials have been putting on sausage sizzles and raffles in exchange for the jab. And now I’ve heard that there have been threats of no dole payments for non complying indigenous. They’ve backed themselves in to a corner by their own victim mentality. Very sad.

Proof New Zealand is a pathocracy?
The government wants to introduce a bill that bans conversion therapy. Fair enough but it over reaches—by a lot!
The bill includes parents not being able to stop their pre pubescent children from taking puberty blockers.
Confused yet? Yep that’s right it legitimises someone’s gender expression over their birth sex. And is being proposed a pre pubescent child can access puberty blockers without parental consent.
So this bill makes illegal conversion therapy of a child’s sexuality via psychological methods, but makes legal conversion therapy of a child’s actual sex via medical interventions.
Huh???!!!

12-15 year olds can book their own vaccines without parental consent.

“ Bookings for 12- to 15-year-olds

When booking online, try to find appointment times that are close together. Group bookings aren't available through Book My Vaccine. Vaccination centres will do everything to accommodate 12- to 15-year-olds who don’t have bookings, but it may not always be possible. Please call ahead to smaller sites particularly general practices and pharmacies.
Giving consent

Where possible we recommend discussing the vaccination with your whānau or a trusted support person or adult. However, as a 12 to 15-year-old, your parent or guardian’s permission is not required if your health care provider is confident you are deemed competent to give consent.

A health professional will discuss the vaccination with you prior to getting the vaccine. You can ask any questions you have, and if you have a good understanding, you can say yes to getting the vaccine/provide your own informed consent. Your parent or caregiver can provide consent if you would prefer.

You can also decide not to be vaccinated.”

It is interesting to watch social media commentary on this situation. There are of course the paid up members of the Cult of Jacinda, for whom anything at all she does is just wonderful and how dare you not immediately obey. But I am starting to see an increasing number of people questioning the whole ridiculous elimination strategy, and realising that unless the country keeps its borders closed forever, as a strategy it is completely unsustainable and will break both the country and the people.

Having said that, I think there is a huge push coming in the next week or so for mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passports - maybe pitched as the way to drop the elimination strategy.

These people are mocking us. Let me explain. Now we are back in L4 lockdown, each day, usually at 1PM there is a televised session from the Podium of Truth featuring the Prime Minister. Or sometimes, the Health Minister. The format is like this.

1. Announce some "good news". E.G. Our vaccinations were the highest level eve today.
2. A "shout out" to some group - essential workers, vaccinators, testing station staff, even to those being tested or vaccinated. Jolly good work people, we are proud of you and you are keeping us safe.
3. Director of Health Department then shares the news regarding case numbers, locations of interest etc.
4. PM then gives a little motivational speech and then takes questions.

All of this is delivered as if they were talking to 8 year old children. It is condescending an patronising and absolutely full of mantras - keeping us safe, team of 5 million, lockdown works, we are beating the virus etc ad nauseum.

However the episode yesterday, Friday, when the PM announced most of NZ would move to L3 next Tuesday was really out there.

First, an announcement was made that a new case had been found in a rural Auckland area. The person works in a dementia unit in an aged care facility. The worker had in fact been fully vaccinated.

Then we got this. OK, now folks, it is really important you all get vaccinated to protect us all especially the most vulnerable in the community. I mean seriously? Why weren't there reporters all over this pointing out the complete lack of logic in what was just said? Come on, such a logical disconnect, but nobody is pointing this out, nobody is protesting the nonsense of this message.

The PM is also aware that support for indefinite lockdowns has started to evaporate, people are murmuring about the need for another strategy. So, all of a sudden, we have a new strategy. We will just let this lockdown play out until we crush delta. THEN, we will get the whole country vaccinated at which point we will be able to open our borders again and let people live a more normal life. As if that has worked anywhere in the world.

And this plan is posited from the same PM who on at least 3 different occasions has publicly announced that vaccines don't stop you catching the virus, or spreading it only stop you getting really sick or dying.

And again NOBODY is querying what is clearly completely illogical, instead they just repeat it as if it is a religious doctrine, not to be questioned.

It is abundantly clear that the real virus has been the mind virus and this virus has completely trashed peoples capacity to think to reason and to make rational decisions. Instead they blindly accept anything and everything that emanates from the Ministry of Truth and are quick to attack any who dare question the official narrative.

All one can do is sit on the sidelines and wath

Oh @flashgordonv i saw that you guys are going for another lockdown slide. How frustrating. It sounds like that silly woman borrowed the script from Scomo - but took out his demeaning narration of calling anyone who thinks for themselves a ‘bloody idiot’.

What is the general feeling over there? Do you think that people are believing her or is she getting pushback with these blatant made up rules and stories?

Oh @flashgordonv i saw that you guys are going for another lockdown slide. How frustrating. It sounds like that silly woman borrowed the script from Scomo - but took out his demeaning narration of calling anyone who thinks for themselves a ‘bloody idiot’.

What is the general feeling over there? Do you think that people are believing her or is she getting pushback with these blatant made up rules and stories?

Sadly, the greater majority (at least 80%) love the woman and believe anything she says. And ignore the logical fallacies. Post on social media questioning the vaccine and people dump on you big time, and then ignore your questions as to what the point of being jabbed is. Just mindlessly repeat - keeping us safe. Very sad.

Sadly, the greater majority (at least 80%) love the woman and believe anything she says. And ignore the logical fallacies. Post on social media questioning the vaccine and people dump on you big time, and then ignore your questions as to what the point of being jabbed is. Just mindlessly repeat - keeping us safe. Very sad.
Yup sounds like your good people have been tainted with the same mind dumbing brush as ours in Oz. What a show to watch ey.

Here’s something interesting. Not sure what it means though.
My husband has just started his two weeks managed isolation (compulsory quarantine) in a hotel in Christchurch. The hotel he is in is next to Christchurch International Airport and his view overlooks the runway.
He loves watching the planes take off and land.
Yesterday at around 9.30am he observed a white jet, no windows, and no tail numbers (it had only a tiny set of markings that were indistinguishable) land, taxi towards a hanger off to the side of the main aircraft hangers. It then took off again at around 5.30pm. It only used a small portion of the runway so he thinks it had pretty grunty engines. He also observed the same or another similar jet taking off at 6.00pm today.
From the quick searches I did on the web it appears that the only all white aeroplanes that don’t have tail markings are US Special Operations. All aircraft should have civil
Or military tail markings.
What is this jet, who owns it, and what is it doing flitting in and out of Christchurch airport?

Attachments

• 49E9A1BB-7FE7-4BC1-9292-40AD32B67B9A.jpeg
    49E9A1BB-7FE7-4BC1-9292-40AD32B67B9A.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 23
Yes agree, I am astounded that people don’t think at all, no logic, no reasoning whatsoever. And if you point this out they just stare blankly.

From the quick searches I did on the web it appears that the only all white aeroplanes that don’t have tail markings are US Special Operations. All aircraft should have civil
Or military tail markings.
What is this jet, who owns it, and what is it doing flitting in and out of Christchurch airport?

I doubt it will reveal a lot but did you check the data on FlightAware - Flight Tracker / Flight Status ?

Back
Top Bottom