Session 18 September 2021

Thanks to all for this session. Before I read the session, I met with a friend. She asked me why I was talking all the time about something happening in October. Honestly, I don't know but it's been a hunch for a month. I also feel the internal pressure and have the feeling of heaviness throughout my body. When I read the session, I was scared at first and relieved afterwards. I also have the feeling that more and more unvaccinated people suddenly appear in my environment - like a magical attraction.
After the pathological press conference yesterday in Germany, I thought about the unregulated chaos. What will happen if this report becomes public? It will cause a shock wave and panic. The vaccinated will persecute those who persuaded them to vaccinate. There will be murder and manslaughter.

This is the video of the possible impact on Jupiter that an amateur captured recently. I guess NASA and the other space agencies fogged up their cameras by wearing face mask around them.
Reminds me of a smaller version of Comet Shoemaker-Levy (July 1994) which also happens to be around the same time the C's began communication with Laura.

(Ark) Me. I was playing with my model of superluminal communication. I would like to know about this 'We are you in the future'. Can it be said that it's like 100-200 years in the future, or 1000-2000 years, or... Can I have an estimation of how far in the future in numbers? If it can be said. Not exact, but a range.

A: It can vary, but usually under 1k years or too much signal corruption.
Its fascinating to think about Team John von Neumanns time machine. If that 'signal/noise ratio to ==> distance' rule is valid for tech, then they can travel in time under 1K years and do stuff. However: there is a big problem, as there was a young scientist guy - reported on RT - who solved the time-equations required to explain time travel. Peer reviewers were nodding on his theory after preliminary examinations of his equations. Basically the young physicist stated that you can travel in time and "kill your grandfather", but - according to his calculations - any changes you make, creates a new fork in the timeline.

So You-the-Original-Version from timeline_A will travel back to your grandpa's house. But you arrive into timeline_B. Any changes you make.. I think even displacing and breathing the air there counts as change. If you do anything to poor grandpa (who is really grandpa version2.0 in timeline_B), you only change the lives of people in timeline_B. Thus you are completely unable to change your original timeline_A at all, perfectly solving the paradoxes problem.

Its even more intriguing that there were rumors in conspiracy circles - 'grain of salt'-types - that the time machine was used by the government couple times already. Curiously that rumor didn't say what was changed - which would have been interesting - but it said that they [gov./MIC] have created four timeline-forks already: meaning that there is already four different versions of Earth history running in parallel, because of botched up [gov./MIC] meddling experiments.
In the coronavirus patient zero example, you might try and stop patient zero from becoming infected, but in doing so you would catch the virus and become patient zero, or someone else would,” Tobar said.
“No matter what you did, the salient events would just recalibrate around you. This would mean that – no matter your actions – the pandemic would occur, giving your younger self the motivation to go back and stop it.
Try as you might to create a paradox, the events will always adjust themselves, to avoid any inconsistency.
“The range of mathematical processes we discovered show that time travel with free will is logically possible in our universe without any paradox.”
Where are alternate timelines in the above exactly? Well, if you traveled back in time, you have the exact order of events in your original past (version A): like how the plandemic occurred. But if you try to change it, then:
“No matter what you did, the salient events would just recalibrate around you."
Recalibration means the past that you are creating is already a changed-order past = changed timeline = a new fork, Tobar states, that communication between the past and future is possible.
However communication will always change the past, changing the future outcome. In our case, here, with this channeling experiment for example.

But this was already our mission goal: to change what happened, so things turn out differently this time, creating a more liveable place in the future, a better one that we can build on. So this 'time-travel mission' of our group here - inserting ourselves into the past as a reincarnated group - all this suffering and what more suffering awaits us in the coming years ==> was/will be worth it, in the end.

Those who are unusually skilled with astrology and transits have the possibility to take a look at the astrological charts, perhaps there is a hint somewhere.

Well on October 6th Pluto will go direct again after it's retrograde period. On october 11th Saturn goes direct again followed by Jupiter and Mercury both on the 18th of October.
Four planets 'changing direction', that's quite an energy shift... only planets still retrograde after this are Neptune and Uranus. They'll shift in December and January.

to change what happened, so things turn out differently this time
But how do we change the future, if the timeline / universe always corrects itself? This is the solution to the Parable of Jesus. Materialists (standing on the beach in the parable) - 3D STS OP types - would easily fall into the trap of matter-body / getting rich / stockmarket manipulation using past knowledge.. :) But in our case, its very easy to change the future: the C's mentioned it many times, what is the determiner in 4thD? Gurdjieff and Mouravieff built their entire teachings on the one central axle that is emphasized in the Forum Guidelines. What better mechanism for changing any futures there exists other than The One that is established in our selves? A perfect memory storage cosmic system.

Announcing the return of Christ?
First link is the one that hits the bullseye, I think: it rather sounds like a quick flash documentary / historical review / summation in pictures and song of the achievements of this entire current "civilization" and horrors created by same. Could be titled 'The Last Grace'-song to the human race (living on the surface). C's mentioned this was already ministered in form of the true crop circles.

Yeah, there is evidence among my siblings that the tension is rising among the vaxxed (they're all vaxxed), ie blaming the unvaxxed for the so-called spike in covid cases. For the past two months I mistakenly thought I was reestablishing cordial relations with some of them, but that's all unwound. If I meet one of them on the street, and try to strike up a conversation, they make an excuse to avoid that, and other instances too numerous to mention. At one level of consciousness it really hurts, but at a deeper level, I accept it as it is. I don't try to change their minds or try to contact them. I guess they have lessons to learn, unfortunately for them it will be the hard way, but I won't interfere in their learning.
FWIW

Thanks for another very interesting session! Could someone explain in 'layman's terms' what the fraudulent insert of these centuries that were mentioned means – a timeline of key events would be great! Sorry, I'm feeling a bit tired and stressed right now, so I have difficulties understanding the impliciations.
I cannot provide what you asked, but it seems par for the course that history is always rewritten (or retold) to conform to the wishes of the powers that seek domination and control in this world/environment/density that we live in. It is not a new thing.

All the hints I wrasp are pointing to an earth axis change with a possible ace age implication with it, interrumpling the covid histeria.

We should open a topic about: "What do you whing is going to happen?"
:lol::-D

I still have to catch up with the whole thread, so apologies if I'm repeating points. In regards to the push to vaccinate people by October 15th: This is only in a few countries so far - I believe Italy is the one who set up that date, and others are sometime around there. But these are 'first world' countries. And what about the rest, which is the majority? Well, obviously, big changes always start in the 'first world' and later they 'trickle down' to the rest of the world, because of a 'if they did it in Europe/US/Canada, surely it's good!' kind of mentality. Or maybe 'third world' leaders get a memo reminding them to comply or whatever, but that's how it normally happens.

But the point is that the 'trickling down' of compulsory vaccines is going to take a few months, so I don't think October 15 is necessarily some kind of deadline for a crisis. However, it is quite true that this shows that the elites are thinking in terms of months - not years. That by itself does say a lot about what they know is coming and when! :scared:

In regards to the feeling that the other shoe is about to drop, I'm normally rather dismissive of my own feelings of that sort, thinking that it's probably just a subjective impression and I don't have a great track record as a psychic. This time though, there are perfectly rational reasons to think that something big is coming. Just looking at how the elite are playing things at the moment, all in coordination around the globe, and as if our 'democratically elected' leaders didn't care about the next election so they can do the craziest things, should be enough to realize that they are in a hurry to grab as much power as possible while they can.

And yes, I too had the other day a very distinct impression that something Very Bad was just about to happen. That was right after a strong earthquake hit Mexico, yet again on the anniversary of a previous strong earthquake that hit Mexico. Interesting times!

And thanks for sharing the session!

P.S: If something "close" to Cthulhu is coming there's got to be great memes on the way too! There had to be a silver lining to all this mess! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom