Russian astrologer Svetlana Dragan

aimarok

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I discovered Svetlana Dragan's work last year by a chance. Usually astrologers give somewhat vague predictions like I Ching or Tarot and that's completely understandable due to the nature of "future". Unlike many others Svetlana's information has very particular flavor of esoterics. Recently she published a new video in her cycle of interviews with Russian reporter and radio/TV host Anna Shafran, where they discussed upcoming events up to spring of 2022. Well, it felt like she's reading this forum and combine C's information with her own astrological inferences. In her talk one can easily notice that she's trying very hard to choose the right words and is telling less than she knows.

Here are some excerpts from her latest article on her website (machine translation):

Let's go back to reality and try to assess what is really going to happen and what we can learn from the configuration of planets that is starting to act and how to handle this information. I will say that the position of the so-called trans-saturn or distant planets is changing in such a fantastic way that this indicates a complete planetary reset. This means that the world will have to be rebooted, radically restructured in all areas not only of human life, but also in terms of the natural landscape, and, in general, in terms of physics and deeper factors of life both on earth and on the scale of at least the Solar system, and even space. And humanity, as an integral part of the entire system, will also have to change in the coming years. But the question arises, who rules the world and the cosmos, the same Gates and others like him? Or, if we ignore our crazy mass media, can we still understand that there are forces that are much more serious?! But we live in a world of narrow understanding of reality, and all our actions follow from this understanding.

Now let's get back to our topic. The fact is that such drastic cosmic changes will still have to happen, and this is known to those who stand behind B. Gates, and we see an attempt not only to manipulate information, but also to use these planetary changes as a tool for creating their new Earth in the form in which it will be, to put it mildly, convenient for them. Moreover, the Earth is not the only object of their attention. That is, realizing that a reset is inevitable, they decided to integrate it into their interests and in their own ways. They also know that time is very short and if they don't hurry up, they don't think they will have another chance, because the future doesn't provide for the old system, in which they were also quite good. That is, rebuilding based on their plans, this is almost the only chance for them to stay at the helm. And of course, the center is well aware of this - that there are no "rules of the game" here, no beautiful theater scenes with tragic geopolitical scenarios, and they are no longer interested in the clumsiness and shamelessness of processes and innovations. You need to act quickly, otherwise everything will be lost. Not to mention the true scientific achievements, discoveries, and new forms of energy that they have in their hands, but it is impossible to make them public before everything is completely under control. I won't go into the technical details of how and where they have information about the grand space transition and the timing, but at the highest levels of management, it's all known. And performers don't need to know this, they can come up with any motives and arguments for themselves. Moreover, on the ground, these arguments are simple and translated into the equivalent of money.

But let's try to see what is happening in the sky and what it means from the point of view of the energies that require their transformation into reality. That is, in our material world, they must turn into events and bring certain changes. Let me repeat myself, but I want my information to be as clear and accessible as possible. So don't charge me if you've already heard it from me. So, now all structures are being scrapped in order to bring a completely different way of life, worldview and relationships into our world, and this is only a small part of these changes. This process is quite painful and everyone experiences a different scale of environmental pressure and internal drama, as planets require a reformulation of understanding and even attitudes to their physics, body, and health. But there are those who use it for their own purposes and offer this reformation in an artificial way in order to fulfill their tasks, which I wrote about above and spoke about B. Gates and those who are at the helm of this completely undivine idea. But the whole trick is that our task is to comprehend and implement this transition, perestroika both within ourselves and in society, in the conditions of understanding that we will have to do this, but independently changing this world for the better and, above all, ourselves. Therefore, this difficulty has now come to everyone at their own level and at their own level it has to be solved first of all by choosing their own path. And as soon as we understand this and begin to move towards solving this problem independently, and not according to the simple but deadly plan of those who want to present everything differently to us, we thereby begin to fulfill the tasks that the planets set for us and will continue to set. This is shaping your future. Let me explain right away that today, namely in these summer days, there is still a rehearsal going on. That is, until everything is not real. It's like a temporary test of strength and an attempt to use the chance to practice reformatting the world and check your readiness for this. But if we start changing this world ourselves, without fear of losing the old forms and models of social life, which is already outdated and will no longer be the same, then these energies will be filled with our models and plans for the future. If we go along with what is being proposed, the ending is clear to everyone, as it seems to me. Therefore, it is very important to understand that if there is a perestroika in the sky, then no one will leave it, but what path they choose for themselves and how they will configure the space will depend on them. So the calls for awareness and responsibility are not made out of thin air, but are a key choice. And given that when making decisions, we are now responsible for everyone and for everyone, then the time is doubly responsible.

And by December 25 there will be the same clash of hard energies that promises the collapse of the system. That is, we will see the collapse of the former civilization, both in the technical, social, and cultural - religious sense. But this will be the portal of change, which opened not by chance, but in order to create a space of transition to a new not just historical era, but also to a completely different space of time. After all, do not forget that in a tough battle there will be planets that work with space and time, with structure and matter. And this is not just a transformation, but a split of space and time of the Earth. It sounds very strange, but in reality it will be even stranger. And it won't just touch the Earth, it will touch the entire Solar System and even outer space. You need to understand that we are people, we perceive everything acute, like conflict, aggression, etc., but in fact, it will be a hot glow of energy at the moment of complete qualitative planetary restructuring. Oddly enough, but this will very seriously affect such a science as astrology. But more on that later. And the year will end with the transition of Jupiter to Pisces, where the Divine Neptune is already located. And this is the entrance to a new world and a new worldview system. And what's more, matter and physical laws will start to change.

I discovered Svetlana Dragan's work last year by a chance. Usually astrologers give somewhat vague predictions like I Ching or Tarot and that's completely understandable due to the nature of "future". Unlike many others Svetlana's information has very particular flavor of esoterics. Recently she published a new video in her cycle of interviews with Russian reporter and radio/TV host Anna Shafran, where they discussed upcoming events up to spring of 2022. Well, it felt like she's reading this forum and combine C's information with her own astrological inferences. In her talk one can easily notice that she's trying very hard to choose the right words and is telling less than she knows.

Here are some excerpts from her latest article on her website (machine translation):
Very nice article. I tried to watch the interview but unfortunately it was in Russian with no translation. Thanks for sharing!

And by December 25 there will be the same clash of hard energies that promises the collapse of the system. That is, we will see the collapse of the former civilization, both in the technical, social, and cultural - religious sense. But this will be the portal of change, which opened not by chance, but in order to create a space of transition to a new not just historical era, but also to a completely different space of time.
I had a dream that time as we know it stopped in year 2022. Interesting synchronicity here.

Thank you for sharing this very interesting view of the astrologer... Although I found the explanation quite vague but good food for thought.

Here is a Svetlana text from the beginning of 2018, which refers to Putin and which was written for a book called "After Putin". I like her style of writing and reasoning and she also had a couple of nice ‘hits’ when I look at it from a September 2021 perspective.

"It is worth rewinding history a couple of years ago, the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, when this universal human crisis began to form and unfold. Those who were able not only to resist him, but also to find an opportunity to maintain a balance, boldly and charmingly propose their strategy of geopolitical relations, which in many respects sobering the world elite. But this is not just diplomatic fun, it is the suspension of the military situation that is gaining momentum. Of course, I'm talking about V.V. Putin - the President of Russia. Although this person can already be spoken of as a historical phenomenon. Why does this particular phrase suggest itself ?! Objectively speaking, when the geopolitical environment almost lost such a concept as the scale of the individual, when political egoism began to erase the concept of honor, ethics, adherence to principles and venality has become almost a common occurrence, it is difficult to find a politician who would single-handedly stand in a position of confrontation, but chose the tactics of a peacemaker instead of aggression. This creative process already has pronounced results. And here we literally see the phenomenon when history is forced to reckon with this person. And there is a certain sacred moment here, because history is a natural process. It depends on the cyclical nature and the need to choose at special key points in time when the program for the future is laid. It is these points that make it possible to intervene in the course of the historical plot and allow them to show their will in laying down long-term programs. This means that there is no generally accepted and irreversible fate and inevitability in historical scenarios. The only question is to understand that your actions will have lasting consequences. There are such time points, periods of time when it is possible to bookmark and program such long-term cycles, these are Solar and Lunar Eclipses. This only suggests that a person is capable of influencing the course of events, including fundamental historical cycles.

More than once I had to observe how at the most important points of the astronomical calendar, many leaders of states were not aware of their words and actions. And such a category as responsibility was not taken into account at all, which cannot be said about V.V. Putin. The correctness of every word and decision paved the way for the salvation of all mankind. And this is not a play on words, this is the reality in which we live, and which requires jewelry accuracy, an understanding of geopolitical and economic processes, inextricably linked with the ecology of all planetary processes, if you like. Indeed, at the moment of extinction of historical values, morality, deafness to natural processes and to purely human problems, such a universal understanding of the entire transcendence of the process leading to the death of civilization is required,

But people, accustomed to mythology, immediately began to try on the Russian President some of the wings of an Angel, some of the mask of evil forces, forgetting that we are talking about a person.

And I cannot resist the temptation to tell a little about Vladimir Vladimirovich from the point of view of astrology, or rather about the most important nuance, which can put a lot into place. But most importantly, it answers many sacramental questions. And the planetary algorithm in his chart speaks of a missionary man. A person with a pronounced superhuman task. But it would be easy, without hesitation, to draw a halo on his head and talk about the primordial holiness. And is this way so simple, from the point of view of a purely human choice of a vector, where the theme of good and evil arises in a direct formulation of the question. There are astrological indicators that speak of the need for an epoch-making fateful choice of the path, a position in relation to good and evil, while evil will be expressed as provocatively as possible in the life of Vladimir Vladimirovich. Those. in conditions of the most complex psychological, ideological tension, and the maximum force of the pressure of fate, attempts to push him towards powerful destruction, in the common people this is called the path of evil, a person without hesitation chose the path of confronting this evil. This is not an assumption, this is a real astrological configuration, completely unique. If we speak in astrological language, then at the zenith of the natal chart V.V. Putin, there are three most important planets, one denotes great power, the other a special form of the struggle between good and evil, and the third raises this to a degree of high fatefulness and epoch-making. Those. we are not talking about the fact that a person came to earth with a built-in halo, for him it was still necessary to go through many circles of tough provocations. It was as if fate specially adjusted the scenarios for mistakes and reasons to make it easier to stumble, to be misunderstood. All this multiplied the fantasies of ill-wishers who were ready to create the most unsightly gossip and form negative public opinion. The planets did not dictate the role of the flawless hero as a built-in option for life. On the contrary, it was a serious test for the strength of principles, readiness to take responsibility, and most importantly, not to be afraid of the enemy. Of course, there is also a conglomerate of unique qualities in Putin's horoscope, such as incredible diplomatic maneuverability, with the ability to maintain a tough strategic vector, integrity and professionalism, flair and constructiveness. These wonderful qualities, of course, are a serious instrument for achieving goals, but I want to emphasize once again that fate has prepared more serious questions for him, having literally thrown him as a landing force in times of deepest moral problems, political and environmental crisis. And in fact, this person became the bearer of the idea of saving the planet, because the scale of the impending disaster can hardly be overestimated. Having reached the maximum crescendo, I want to take a short pause in order to recreate one very interesting picture, which will tell a lot about a lot even without my comments!

An important government meeting is underway ... a huge table, issues of general strategic economic sense are being resolved ... the attentive gaze of the President of Russia ... and then the viewer's eye snatches out a stack of books that lie in front of him, almost unnoticed by the TV camera. But even in the distance you can see that these are the books of Roerich and other profound philosophers ... is this not a signal of the relevance of the ideological message ?! What is the wingspan !? What is the height level !? Range!

And yes, today, when it becomes clear that everything that happens is inextricably linked with natural, cosmic processes, that history is not quite a product of the creation of mankind, but a certain complex of the mutual influence of the human worldview on the ongoing processes, it becomes clear that if this can a person is involved, then a person is categorically deep, possessing a wide range and complex of knowledge, a person for whom the laws of ethics can be combined with constructiveness and the ability to keep the note taken, despite all the provocations from outside. Now history shows us an example of such a person. And the time has come that it will not agree to less.

The thing is that, from the point of view of astrology, the Earth, together with human civilization, entered the phase of a global transition to another era. She's just a stone's throw away. The Celestial Designer will be ready to create a new model of the universe by the end of 2020. And it is at this time that the construction of a new world order will begin. This phrase scares many, but it is she who reflects the depth and radicalism of the changes. This is the time of the beginning of the construction of a new economic model, the formation of a new worldview, a different view of scientific achievements, while gaining access to extremely advanced technologies. This is also the start of new space programs. And the most important thing is the beginning of the restructuring of the social social world order. But it is curious that from the end of December 2020, the role of Russia in the world becomes dominant.

But do not forget that the difficult times 2018-2020 are still ahead. These years will require a special mobilization of forces in every sense of the word. And the need to keep the world from tragedy will largely depend on the world elite. And Russia will become a key player in this process. Of course, the personality of the President of Russia in times of such a historical break will be of colossal importance.

If we talk about a perspective of several years, then we can assume a very tense and dramatic period in the second half of summer 2018, especially in August. Probably, the most serious dismantling of the administrative apparatus of Russia will be required, while the situation with President Putin may also acquire alarming tones, to the point that there may be doubts about the stability of his position, or an attempt may be made to deprive him of presidential power. And this will be the case when the planetary configuration can put Vladimir Vladimirovich in a difficult position, trying all kinds of destruction options. Well-being can also be targeted. But, as I wrote above, by and large, this will be another test of strength, one of those that is ready to strike a blow at the reputation and direct a difficult plot that will be easily interpreted as guilt. Although, in fact, the situation will not be clear to many and this can only multiply the problem. Moreover, the country can be complex and natural. And the militaristic note will hang in the air. We can expect another attempt to knock the ground out from under Russia's feet. Here, unlawful accusations and the entire traditional set of methods of pressure on Russia and, of course, on the president are likely.

But at the end of 2018, Russia will make a major leap towards expanding its borders, strengthening economic stability and expanding international relations. The time of rejection and isolation will go away, new ideas will be in the air.

2019 can be called the year of the national idea, since this factor will become the most accentuated and important. In this context, the role of the Russian President will be extremely important. The topic of domestic politics and social tasks will receive a special degree of relevance.

But autumn 2019 can be difficult for the President of Russia. It will take a lot of physical, internal and external resistance. Given a seemingly rather favorable situation in the country, the internal opposition can demonstrate a cunning maneuver. And the situation promises to become dangerous at some point. Naturally, it takes tension to keep the balance. I do not exclude that this will be due to the arrival of new people in the management apparatus. As a result of all the twists and turns, December 2019 will be the beginning of an even more serious structural restructuring in the country and the most important moment of a new fundamental economic restructuring. The time will come for a powerful concentration of attention on industrial economic areas. A framework will be laid for a new economic structure.

The beginning of 2020 will be the most difficult and key time for the transition to a different economic reality. Since this time, from the point of view of tension in the field of global geopolitics, can reach its maximum values. The severity of the situation will also affect natural processes. The global crisis can reach a dangerous point, behind which there will be a colossal danger for all mankind. And the processes taking place in foreign policy and nature will reach a dangerous peak. I do not exclude that V.V. Putin will interfere with the very tough geopolitical scenarios initiated by political opponents. Danger to V.V. Putin is getting very sharp.

The first half of 2020 will require special resilience. The level of explosiveness will be extremely high, up to the point that humanity can approach the line of self-destruction.

The sinusoid of world geopolitics will begin to rebuild into a more friendly format by the summer of 2020, where a new story begins. It is this time that will become not only the revival of Russia as a center of global governance, but also as a new idea of uniting countries under the auspices of equal rights and opportunities, within the framework of a completely different economic structure. Of course, not everything happens as fantastically well as people think. And heaven on earth will not come so easily.

This will be only the first wave of an attempt to transition into a new historical era. And the first attempt to take this bar may not be crowned with the expected success. The real transition will take place at the turn of 2020-2021. And this time will become the Rubicon, a new historical cycle with different introductions, with different rules for international interactions and with the construction of a new world order, a line of demarcation between the historical past and the future.

But, as is customary, in difficult times, Russia clenches into a fist, concentrates in order to withstand. And relaxation sometimes creates chaos. And this means that maintaining the correct internal vector will be no less important in these times than in those years where it was not easy and had to withstand the pressure of our political “counter agents”. A clear program and an internal political line will be required to maintain stability, strengthen and build up Russia's prestige, in conjunction with progressive economic modification in the country. And here "Akela" shouldn't miss either)). This is of course a joke, but far from a joke force will be required at this new round of planetary history and history dear to our heart Russia.

And we know who will be the ferryman who will ferry the country to a new shore, where the time is already coming for another generation, a new generation of people who will also have to receive the correct settings from the guru before embarking on an independent voyage. And gurus, as usual, are never former."

Very interesting article. It give perspective. I don't know but I like this article, I mean what you translated. Thank you!

Been following this lady for some time now - she more or less says the same things as Svetlana.
Anyhows it looks like the fun begins this month, and this coming week in particular it is important to nurture your intentions

Been following this lady for some time now - she more or less says the same things as Svetlana.
Anyhows it looks like the fun begins this month, and this coming week in particular it is important to nurture your intentions

Thank you for sharing Deckard, interesting lady indeed.

It seems that indeed some real changes are about to happen or better say the earth changes, the FRV changes of the earth and its inhabitants that were ongoing for a while now are about to intensify significantly in the next months.

Don't want to sound new agey but one almost can feel and breathe the tension in the air of the upcoming changes that I'd say are most Welcome considering the freak show we've been plunged into by the PTB for the last 18 months.

In the end she's so excited talking about moving into 5D meaning next-D I guess, but it's kinda funny :-D.
So many people lately are quoting 5D and not meaning the contemplation zone but that the planet shifts into 5D and not 4D. Strange how the cosmology can be so different. It normally is a red flag to me that they are buying into New Agey stuff. And they don't mean that we go to the contemplation zone either. So another Tower of Babel methinks :-)

So many people lately are quoting 5D and not meaning the contemplation zone but that the planet shifts into 5D and not 4D. Strange how the cosmology can be so different. It normally is a red flag to me that they are buying into New Agey stuff. And they don't mean that we go to the contemplation zone either. So another Tower of Babel methinks :-)

Well, from the outsider PoV (somebody not acquainted with info here and C's cosmology) we live in 4D world - actually 3+1 D spacetime, thanks to Einstein and co. So, it seems to me that a natural conclusion/reasoning using such jargon is that 'our' next dimensional world would be 5D.
OTOH, it is indicative/ironic of the state of affairs here on our BBM, IMO - illusion, ignorance, detachment from Reality, being heavily programmed - to use such a phrase for what could await us after the very phase shift/transition, and maybe suggestive of the 'need' to go 'home to contemplation zone first' to see the Reality as it really is before entering into the New World. Alternatively, sticking to illusion could lead to "becoming dream in the Past". :-/

Back
Top Bottom