In line with the ongoing brainwashing of children in the education system to further the nefarious agenda's, i came across this children's book on a Telegram channel, explaining in no uncertain terms the function to be of the human being:

1633433882069.png

with this type of content:

1633433921604.png

So, this book is openly teaching children that it is a well-established fact that humans are nothing more than material, technical tools, to be used for machines to live. Where have we heard that before?! I hope that many parents with two neurons firing who let their kids participate in the education systems will take an actual interest in what their children are being exposed to and draw the line here and start home schooling if they can. I have heard of parents forming groups in The Netherlands to in one creative way or another make home schooling work; where there is a will, there is a way.

Stew Peters interviews Dr. Zandra Botha of South Africa.

She examines blood, both from before and after the jab of the same person. Shocked by what she sees. She also examines a sample of the J&J vaxx, and again, can’t explain what she sees, and is asking for help in identifying this “stuff”. Very good videos of the microscopic “stuff” At the end she shares a protocol for after being shed upon or taking the jab, and stew also shares Dr. Zev Zelenko’s protocol.

(Length 20 minutes, protocols start at minute 16:)

Last edited:
If people buy this tripe then not much can be done for them.

This PM is telling its people that,

"... the virus is literally finding unvaccinated."

At around 2:30 min

From the use of the word "literally" she is suggesting the virus "seeks out" the unvaccinated.

This is a socialpath if not a psychopath. The body movement of her whole speech gives me this vibe.

So why is the virus "seeking out" the vaccinated in Israel and finding them ??? It's just a rhetorical question

Thanks XPan!
SOTT also covered the story:

Man, i am so happy

that Sott.net made a video "Objective:Health"; with Doug, Erykah and Elliot (and a person in the background whose name I didn't catch), discussing the contents of the powerful Spartacus Letter.

Because, when i bumped into reading Spartacus Letter yesterday and started to read it - the first thing that popped into my mind (as image) was Keyhole's face, wondering what he would say... (Gaby of course was also on my mind)

Well, they discussed it already :wow:
Ah, it's just wonderful !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not gone into this topic for a long time.
Bad news from Russia:
In the Vologda region, QR codes have been introduced to receive routine medical care - В Вологодской области ввели QR-коды для получения плановой медпомощи
Residents of the Vologda region will be able to receive routine medical care and visit catering establishments and public events only if they have a QR code about vaccination or postponed COVID-19, said the head of the regional government Anton Koltsov at a meeting of the headquarters to combat the pandemic.

“The provision of routine medical care in outpatient, inpatient conditions, in day hospitals will be carried out if a citizen has a QR code,” said Koltsov, noting that it could be a certificate of both vaccination and a past illness. The exceptions are vaccination, medical care in day and round-the-clock hospitals on the profiles of "obstetrics and gynecology" in terms of the use of assisted reproductive technologies - IVF, as well as "hematology", "oncology" and "psychiatry". The restriction will be in effect from October 6.
From the same day, residents of the region will be able to undergo medical examination, preventive examinations only if they have a QR code. An exception will be "mandatory periodic and preliminary medical examinations for certain categories of workers and medical examination of patients who have undergone COVID-19"

PS As far as I know, this is the first region in Russia that introduces this kind of medical care. This is absolutely illegal (and a violation of the Constitution), this is ordinary fascism.

Generals are now threatening to forcefully vaccinate everyone.

I think the extract is misleading.

The video is from August 4, 2021:
and the extract start at 11:08.

Here is my transcription from 10:15. I'm not a native speaker so please correct my transcription if error, especially the start which is not very clear.

- Um... How will you decide when it's necessary to move from characteristic for one of a better phrase in that push to 80 % is there a metric, is it, um, demand, supply outstripping demand. Is there some other metric you'll be looking for?

- Yeah so my first responsibility is to make sure that every Australian who wants to get a vaccine this year can do so and I'm still very confident that we can achieve that. We are already ????? to release more and more data and more and more metrics about how progress is going. We will look at progress, we will look at progress at a national level and then we will look at progress at a jurisdictional level. And then based on what we're seeing we will start to make decisions about where we need to maybe put additional communications effort, whether we need to put additional vaccination support or additional vaccines.

- How far down your priority list is that 80 (%), if the main priority is everyone getting it, who wants it getting one dose by Christmas where does the other thing fall?

- I'll make sure everybody gets a dose for Christmas or, I'll make sure that we put everything in place that we can to get the 80 (%) as fast as we can and then once we've got the 70 (%) we'll have a look at working to get 80(%)."

So I think he was talking about making sure of 80% availability of the vaccine and everyone would be able to get a dose.

I think the extract is misleading.
I agree with you Ellipse...
the ‘tweet’ you mention above is misleading because it gives the impression ‘everyone in Australia will be vaccinated by Christmas’.
This is absolutely not the case.

I posted an item yesterday discussing this same tweet and a radio interview I heard with Lt. Gen John Frewen a few days ago. The general impression was that by Christmas, everyone who wants a vaccine will have one by Christmas, which will bring them to their “70% target” for double vaccinated.

In addition to this issue -
Many retailers and businesses are extremely concerned about how to deal with those who are partially or unvaccinated, as only “fully vaccinated” people will be permitted to have access to some “privileges“. They are at a loss to know how to take “reasonable measures” to ensure only the ‘holiest of holies’ aka the “fully vaccinated” will enter their premises and prevent the rest of the ‘selfish unvaccinated conspiracy theorist morons’ from sullying their fine, pure establishments.🙃

Interestingly, it seems that the new NSW Premier, Dominic Perrottet had issues with Gladys Berejiklian and her approach, so perhaps they are about to shift their approach. Perrottet really wants to get the economy pumping - until a couple of days ago he was the nations Treasurer - and it appears clear that he did not feel aligned with the views of Berejiklian.

Extracts from an article on the ABC today: (link below)

“New Premier Dominic Perrottet has been asked the question four times over the past few days, but is yet to provide specifics.

And that just might be an answer in itself.

It started on Saturday, when the ABC asked Perrottet whether he would change the blueprint if he became premier.

The Member for Epping said he had worked very closely with his departing boss Gladys Berejiklian on it, and that it was "very much focused on stimulating the NSW economy".

It wasn't a straight answer.”

[…]

“Don't be surprised if some changes are announced this week — even if they’re just small tweaks for the state's new boss to put his stamp on things.

Even though Perrottet was a senior cabinet minister and helped create the plan, it was largely designed by former deputy premier John Barilaro, who resigned on Monday.

[…]

“Perrottet is believed to have a strong working relationship in crisis cabinet with the Health Minister, Hazzard, and also gets on well with Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant.

But it’s understood the person he had the most differences with was Berejiklian, who repeatedly said her government was following "the health advice" when it came to designing its response to the pandemic.”

We shall see what unfolds....

Validated - how to code for compensated murder:

Chart Shows How Hospitals Are Being Bribed To Use Deadly Remdesivir And Get $39,000 To Put People On Ventilators! Print This Out And Take To The Hospital!

New COVID-19 Treatments Add-On Payment (NCTAP)

CMS issued an Interim Final Rule with Comment Period that established the New COVID-19 Treatments Add-on Payment (NCTAP) under the Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS). The NCTAP, designed to mitigate potential financial disincentives for hospitals to provide new COVID-19 treatments, is effective from November 2, 2020, until the end of the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE).

Through the NCTAP, the Medicare Program will provide an enhanced payment for eligible inpatient cases that use certain new products with current FDA approval or emergency use authorization (EUA) to treat COVID-19, including the following:
For eligible cases, the NCTAP is equal to the lesser of these:
  • 65% of the operating outlier threshold for the claim
  • 65% of the amount by which the costs of the case exceed the standard Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG) payment (including the adjustment to the relative weight under Section 3710 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
Coding for NCTAP

NCTAP claims are those that are eligible for the 20% add-on payment under Section 3710 of the CARES Act. Eligible claims have both of the following:
  • ICD-10-CM diagnosis code U07.1 (COVID-19)
  • ICD-10-PCS codes for remdesivir (Veklury), COVID-19 convalescent plasma, or baricitinib (Olumiant) in combination with remdesivir, as described below
1.JPG

2.JPG

*In accordance with the EUA, providers should administer baricitinib with remdesivir. Claims should also include the code for remdesivir (XW033E5 or XW043E5).
3.JPG

*In accordance with the EUA, providers should administer baricitinib with remdesivir. Claims should also include the code for remdesivir (XW033E5 or XW043E5).

Interesting - but how long before all the blood clotting is attributed to Marburg virus and a brand new scamdemic?

Is this what's behind long Covid? Sufferers have 'micro blood clots' that may stop oxygen flowing around the body properly

Long Covid could be caused by an overload of tiny clots 'trapped' inside people's blood weeks after they clear the initial infection, scientists say.

The small study found patients who are 'long haulers' have a large amount of inflammatory molecules trapped in their bloodstream.

These blockages have the potential to disrupt the body's ability to distribute oxygen and vital nutrients, they said.

It could explain long Covid's most common symptoms, such as fatigue, headaches and breathing difficulties.

The South African researcher who made the discovery said the micro clots may be the cause of long Covid or one of several contributing factors.

48747001-10057611-image-a-35_1633360042881.jpg

A scientist has found long Covid patients have micro clots in their blood months after the initial infection. On the left is an image of healthy blood plasma (blood plasma is the largest type of fluid which forms blood, accounting for 55 per cent of the total) and on the right is an image of one of the micro clots found in the blood. The material contained in both samples were highlighted using florescent materials for analysis.

The new discovery came from Professor Resia Pretorius from the department of physiological science at Stellenbosch University.

CONTINUE READING

From official WHO Marburg virus page because so many people hang around in bat caves and absolutely no connection to gain-of-function skullduggery:

who-023349-orig.tmb-1024v.jpg

Marburg virus disease is a highly virulent disease that causes haemorrhagic fever, with a fatality ratio of up to 88%. It is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola virus disease. Two large outbreaks that occurred simultaneously in Marburg and Frankfurt in Germany, and in Belgrade, Serbia, in 1967, led to the initial recognition of the disease. The outbreak was associated with laboratory work using African green monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops) imported from Uganda. Subsequently, outbreaks and sporadic cases have been reported in Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, South Africa (in a person with recent travel history to Zimbabwe) and Uganda. In 2008, two independent cases were reported in travellers who visited a cave inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies in Uganda.

Human infection with Marburg virus disease initially results from prolonged exposure to mines or caves inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies. Once an individual is infected with the virus, Marburg can spread through human-to-human transmission via direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people, and with surfaces and materials (e.g. bedding, clothing) contaminated with these fluids.

7 August 2021 WHO entry:

Back
Top Bottom