Another revealing study - another tragic death:

Study: COVID-19 Vaccines INCREASE Deaths and Hospitalizations from COVID-19 Based on Analysis of Most-Vaccinated Countries

As the data continues to come in regarding the experimental COVID-19 shots, it is abundantly clear now that pretty much EVERYTHING the FDA and the CDC have told the public about these shots is a LIE!

Dr. Gérard Delépine from France, whom we have featured often here at Health Impact News over the years, has just published a study based on public data from the countries with the highest vaccination rates that clearly shows that the COVID-19 shots are hospitalizing people and killing people at higher rates than countries who have adopted early treatment protocols without the use of vaccines.

This is the biggest scam and cover-up in the history of the human race. The voices of the millions who have suffered injuries and deaths of loved ones are being censored in the corporate media and in Big Tech social media sites.
[...]
The video of a well-known Trinidad Pastor, Marva Paschier, has gone viral this week as she mourns the death of her son just hours after he took the shot. She is crying and you can hear someone in the background also mourning and wailing.

Facebook took down her video, but locally doctors and health officials are allegedly looking into the boy’s death. (Source.)

This is the kind of information Big Pharma and the corporate media are trying to suppress.

This is from our Rumble channel, and it is also on our Bitchute channel.

[screenshot - odd music comes on but stops - then much wailing in background]
1633374110755.png

High Recorded Mortality in Countries Categorized as “Covid-19 Vaccine Champions”. Increased Hospitalization​

by Dr. Gérard Delépine
Since the beginning of the health crisis, the French government has claimed that early treatment was ineffective. It has imposed major restrictions on our freedoms, in particular on doctors’ prescriptions,[1]

It has also promised that vaccination would achieve collective immunity, the end of the crisis and a return to normal life.

But the failure for 18 months of this so-called “health strategy” based on false simulations, innumerable lies, promises never kept, as well as the propaganda and fear campaign has become unbearable.

In turn this been followed by the extortion of consent to be vaccinated, by outright blackmail, while curtailing our freedoms to move and socialize, our right to work and engage in leisure activities.

Are the current vaccines that they want to impose on us effective?

Can they lead to a collective immunity or is it only a myth? To answer this question, we will make the current sanitary assessment of the most vaccinated countries according to the figures provided by the World Health Organization and the curves of OurWorldinData.
[...]

Conclusions​

The current pseudo vaccines are not effective enough. They do not prevent the recurrence of the epidemic, nor hospitalizations, nor severe forms, nor death. In Israel and Great Britain, which specify the vaccination status of the victims, the vaccinated suffer from an increased risk of mortality compared to the non-vaccinated.

The pursuit of a vaccine-only policy leads to a deadly impasse, whereas countries that officially advise early treatment (India) or allow their doctors to prescribe it (Japan, Korea) fare much better.
Conclusion-data.png

What are our health authorities waiting for to stop believing in false simulations carried out by epidemiologists who are too closely linked to vaccine companies, to look at the proven facts and to interrupt their deceptive and deleterious pro-vaccination campaign and recommend early treatment?

The continuation of the ban on early treatment by treating physicians leads to a loss of chances for many patients and directly engages the responsibility of the government and particularly the Minister of Health.

Dr Gérard Delépine
FULL ARTICLE

Looks like we're moving towards mandatory vaccination for everyone in France...
Also announced by Pr Mégarbane on LCI channel. He said next year, probably after presidential election (April 2022) and starting at 2 years old. :barf:

So we have two dates : January 1st or April.

(Pr Mégarbane, hospital head of department, toxicology resuscitation, sell the gov measures on the French TV since the start of the crisis).

Canada look like the fastest and deepest in the coercion escalade. I think they deserve a 🥇medal:

Canadian province issues new COVID rules that let gov’t seize private property

Wed Sep 22, 2021

I also noted a change in her behavior; it was a really sad decision for her to finally get the vax, she struggled and cried, but now.., she's repeating the lines about keeping people safe, about unvaxxed people being selfish, endangering people's sense of safety. She said she'd be getting her kids vaxxed when the drugs were available. -She said the government wants to keep us safe.

Regarding these commonly seen changes of heart in people who gave up and decided to get the vaxx in the end - i think it may be a matter of physical survival for them. If they get injected with a substance they're very negative towards, the body may take some of the negative emotional burden onto itself and resist more actively, possibly amplifying whatever side effects are in store. Conversely, being OK with the fact of getting vaccinated makes severe "coincidences" less likely. People instinctively know this and the change in attitude is perhaps more pronounced in people whose earlier "refusal" was based more on emotion than actual knowledge and awareness of spiritual matters.

image-2141.png

So strange that they decided to give Joe the (fake) jab on a set. They seem to be inviting otherwise distracted people to think that the jab was fake... or send a message to those with two firing neurons that they know that we know and they don't care. Or is it that they have totally gone mad or something?

Perhaps it is just easier from a strategic perception standpoint to "move the office to Joe" rather than move Joe to the office. His handlers certainly don't want any unplanned confrontation with the media and no telling who or what he might try to sniff in transit.

On October 19, 2020 I posted this message "A glimpse of the future?".

There was this projection coming from the Hal Turner Radio Show:

- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

We are late Q3. Here is some recent titles from ZH:

Last edited:
Regarding these commonly seen changes of heart in people who gave up and decided to get the vaxx in the end - i think it may be a matter of physical survival for them. If they get injected with a substance they're very negative towards, the body may take some of the negative emotional burden onto itself and resist more actively, possibly amplifying whatever side effects are in store. Conversely, being OK with the fact of getting vaccinated makes severe "coincidences" less likely. People instinctively know this and the change in attitude is perhaps more pronounced in people whose earlier "refusal" was based more on emotion than actual knowledge and awareness of spiritual matters.
I think it's the other way around: if I'm forced to take the jab and I know it's bad for me, this knowledge/awareness could protect me, even (maybe?) prompt my body to actively fight the substances it was injected with, kind of like usual fight against viruses and microbes with high temperature, secretion et al.
I think it works in similar way like "mental hygiene" - if I have to watch/hear something (videos, music, ...) that I know is bad and "dirty" for my being/soul/mind, its effects are reduced and minimized in comparison to situation where I'm indifferent/ignorant or even think it's actually a good thing to see/hear such thing.
I think this goes under the category "believing a lie -> damages my soul and deteriorates my thinking/brain functions".

So, I'd say that this change of hearts of these people is a consequence of their rationalizations, justifications of actions/choices they made, soothing their conscience and being able to live with themselves after the fact. Their consequent negative attitude towards people who haven't made the same choice could be their subconscious anger with themselves projected outward, to people who didn't submit to the lie, i.e. in a way reaction of their conscience/soul with which they can't live, but need to find a scapegoat which to blame for taking a knee.
Soul smashing comes to mind... :-(

The inconsistencies i.e. lies surrounding the vax and its mandates have generated two (plus another) articles exposing that even MSM people as well as BLM are starting to get a clue:

US Senator Drops Bombshell On Globalists Vax Narrative As The MSM, Big Tech And Politicians Push 'COVID Camps' While Censoring 'Truth', Now Treasonous In Their Empire Of Lies

Well thankfully, even some of those in the mainstream media are speaking out against Dr. Anthony Fauci and Joe Biden's 'the vax is safe and 'the answer to COVID' agenda' as reported in this CNBC story. The excerpt below comes to us from this Gateway Pundit story reporting on that CNBC/Fauci interview.
Dr. Fauci on Friday was grilled on CNBC about so-called Covid ‘breakthrough’ cases.

"Dr. Fauci, you guys have been pushing the vaccine and I understand why – I’m vaccinated, but I also have Covid and it spread through my entire family in the past few weeks,” CNBC host Sara Eisen said from her home office.

She continued, “And I just wonder about the public messaging around vaccinations. Three vaccinated people got Covid in my house, two unvaccinated children got it. Are you too casual about the limitations of the vaccine? Because it does feel to me that breakthroughs are happening, they’re happening regularly and we haven’t really seen the government pay much attention to them or warn about them!

Fauci was visibly irritated and tried to interrupt Eisen, but she continued, “We were still able to get it and transmit it! Thank God we’re not in the hospital, I get it, I’m vaccinated but, you can get it and transmit it and the government hasn’t been warning about that!

Because if more people knew that they can be 'fully vaxxed', yet still get COVID, pass on COVID, and die from COVID, how many unvaxxed people would even consider getting the shot? As Senator Ron Johnson recently warned as heard in the 1st video at the bottom of this story, data proves that 63% of the UK's 'Delta deaths' in the last 7 1/2 months were among the 'fully vaccinated'. How that's vax working out for you, UK? And they're 'mandating' a shot that doesn't work in America! No thanks, Joe.

And while the globalists attempt to divide Americans into two different 'camps' on the 'vax', the 'vaccinated' and the 'unvaccinated', it appears they've bitten off much more than they can chew.
This article goes on to make several points concerning:
  • BLM and vaccine mandates - "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
  • white Australians and black Australians being rounded up and incarcerated for refusing the injection
  • uniting in the fight against medical tyranny
  • Americans are quickly being herded the way of Australia
  • Americans need to read this WVW story
  • American government has asserted the right to employ the brutal compliance tactics of Israel, Canada, Australia
  • 2nd Amendment vs no guns
Three vids at end of article.

Below is the referenced Gateway Pundit article - Fauci responds with a glut of statistical BS/nauseating lies:

“I’m Vaccinated, But I Also Have Covid – And it Spread Through My Entire Family!” – CNBC Host Grills Fauci on Vaccine ‘Breakthrough’ Cases (VIDEO)

[skip to 4:22 for Sara's personal shot :-P]

1689 comments and they get it!

Large German newspaper (Berliner Zeitung) reports about vaccine deaths being undercounted:

Medical expert thinks that not all vaccination deaths are recorded

Antje Greve is a medical officer at a public health department. She thinks that there is a "considerable under-reporting of vaccination complications, including fatalities".

Berlin - The case of the Berlin opera singer Bettina Ranch moves the minds. Ranch had been vaccinated against Corona a few weeks ago. Since then, she has suffered such severe side effects that she had to cancel all performances. A doctor diagnosed a mild facial paralysis as well as ataxia, Ranch is undergoing medical treatment. Ranch is making serious accusations against one of the doctors because, according to her, he failed to report the side effects to the appropriate authorities.

Antje Greve, MD, then contacted the Berliner Zeitung. She is a medical employee of the Karlsruhe health department. She writes:

"As a medical coworker of a health office the description of Mrs. Ranch does not surprise me. Unfortunately, some physicians do not adhere to the obligation to report according to paragraph 6 (1) sentence 3 IfSG, according to which every vaccination reaction exceeding the usual extent has to be reported to the public health department. The latter passes the data on to the Paul Ehrlich Institute.

If the health office learns of unreported vaccination complications (for example, from the environment of employees), it does not investigate, but assumes that the attending physician has already reported this to the Paul Ehrlich Institute or the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices or the Drug Commission of the German Medical Association.

Poor reporting morale regarding death after Corona vaccination

The many reporting options bring with them the problem that there is no control at all whether a vaccination complication has been reported anywhere at all. There would have to be a single reporting point, or compliance with the obligation to report to the health authorities would have to be consistently monitored.

Poor reporting morale regarding death after Corona vaccination is also suggested by the results of autopsies at the University Pathology Department in Heidelberg. This was reported, among others, in the online version of the Deutsches Ärzteblatt at the beginning of August. The chief pathologist, Professor Schirmacher, found evidence of a causal relationship with the Corona vaccination in an unusually large number of people who died shortly after vaccination. This was questioned by Prof. Mertens, since there is a reporting obligation according to the Infection Protection Act. But an obligation to report does not mean that it will be reported.

I assume significant underreporting of vaccine complications, including deaths, after vaccination. With Covid death rates dropping significantly, Covid death rates and vaccine death rates continue to converge, and it would be disastrous if one day there was a tie or excess of vaccine deaths without this fact even being noticed based on underreporting.

For Ms. Ranch's sake, I hope the facial paralysis heals and want to thank her for making her case public. If the damage persists for more than six months, she can file a claim for vaccine damage under the Infectious Diseases Act with her benefits office, pending the outcome of such a case."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I wonder when they'll start censoring obituaries?

37-Year-Old Oregon Mom Dies From Vaccine Complication, Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytenopenia, Blood Clots

A terribly sad story from Oregon highlighting a young mother who did not want to take the COVID-19 vaccine but was forced by government demands to accept the vaccination shot in order to guide her two children, Bridget and Clara, through school. After taking the jab, Ms. Wilson died from blood clots caused by the vaccine.

The Obituary outlines the sad circumstances: Jessica Berg Wilson: Oct. 29, 1983 – Sept. 7, 2021

Jessica Berg Wilson, 37, of Seattle, Wash., passed away unexpectedly Sept. 7, 2021 from COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) surrounded by her loving family. Jessica was an exceptionally healthy and vibrant 37-year-old young mother with no underlying health conditions.

Jessica-berg-wilson-1024x701.jpg

A roll of the dice indeed!

Denver Policeman Crippled After Mandatory Pfizer Shot – Are Law Enforcement the Key to Resisting Medical Tyranny?

1633403139463.png

In a very emotional interview, Denver police officer Jose Manriquez, appearing on Fox News along with his attorney, explains how he reluctantly took the Pfizer COVID-19 shot in order to keep his job, and now can no longer walk by himself. He is a 34-year-old father of four and military veteran who had recovered from COVID-19, and was allegedly in good health prior to receiving the Pfizer shot.

Here is the interview from our Bitchute channel. It is also on our Rumble channel.

Comment from our Rumble channel:

I really feel for this guy, but man, at this point, taking that jab is like rolling the dice on your LIFE! Before the shot, it seems worth the risk. But ask this guy how the risk turned out for him.

Do not comply.

Back
Top Bottom