They're taking it to the next level. . . Max Egan lays it out.

At about timestamp 31:30...The thing with the pfizer guy's neck (moving all weird, frog-like) and Biden and Fauci looking clearly like they're wearing masks over their whole head...what the!? Could it be an artifact of 'deep fake' generated footage? Or..... straight up David Icke style business?

Here's a recent paper by Professor Denis Rancourt with lots of good data:

2021-08-06 ::: Analysis of all-cause mortality by week in Canada 2010-2021, by province, age and sex: There was no COVID-19 pandemic, and there is strong evidence of response-caused deaths in the most elderly and in young males.

Abstract

We analyzed all-cause mortality by week (ACM/w) for Canada, and for the Canadian provinces, and by age group and sex, from January 2010 through March 2021; in comparison with data for other countries and their regions or counties.

We find that there is no extraordinary surge in yearly or seasonal mortality in Canada, which can be ascribed to a COVID-19 pandemic; and that several prominent features in the ACM/w in the COVID-19 period exhibit anomalous province-to-province heterogeneity that is irreconcilable with the known behaviour of epidemics of viral respiratory diseases (VRDs). We conclude that a pandemic did not occur.

In addition, our analysis of the ACM/w, by province, age and sex, allows us to highlight anomalies, occurring during the COVID-19 period, which provide strong evidence that:

• Among the most elderly (85+ years), many died from the immediate response to the pandemic that was announced by the WHO on 11 March 2020.
• Predominantly young males (0-44 years, and also 45-64 years) probably indirectly died from the sustained pandemic response, in the summer months of 2020, and into the fall and winter, starting in May 2020, especially in Alberta, significantly in Ontario and British Columbia, whereas not in Quebec.

Our study provides constraints on the mechanisms at play in VRD epidemics.

Index

Abstract
1. Introduction
2. Data
3. Results / Interpretation

3.1 No detectable pandemic increase in the yearly and
seasonal mortality
3.2 Inter-jurisdictional uniformity of pre-COVID-period features
in all-cause mortality by time, 2010-2019
3.3 Inter-jurisdictional variations of COVID-period features in
all-cause mortality by time
3.4 Analysis of ACM/w by age group and by sex

4. Discussion

4.1 Regarding pandemics
4.2 Regarding the “C”-feature (“covid-peak”) in ACM by time
4.3 Regarding the summer-2020 level and the “2”-feature
(“2nd wave”) in ACM by time
4.4 Regarding age group specifics in ACM by time
4.5 Regarding causes of response-induced deaths
4.6 Would there have been fewer deaths?

5. Concluding comments: Missing self-evaluation
References
Appendix: ACM/w normalized by population, and comparisons

I hesitate to post this from the BBC but it is a bizarre insight into our clown world.

Starting with the headline....

Callum Robinson says he is not vaccinated despite having had Covid-19 twice

5 October 2021

Republic of Ireland international Callum Robinson has revealed he has chosen not to be vaccinated against Covid-19, despite twice contracting the virus.

The West Bromwich Albion striker, 26, had already missed games for his country as a close contact before testing positive in November 2020, and then again in August.

"I haven't been vaccinated, no. That's my choice at this moment in time," Robinson replied when questioned on the subject.

"It's obviously annoying that I've caught it twice but I haven't been vaccinated. Further down the line I could change my mind and want to do it."

Robinson was speaking days after Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp expressed exasperation with Premier League players who have not had the vaccine.

Meanwhile, Republic manager Stephen Kenny said Robinson is not the only player in his international squad not to be double-jabbed against Covid-19.

As of last week, there were only seven clubs in the Premier League where more than 50% of players were fully vaccinated.

In the English Football League, the BBC understands that as of September only 49% of players were fully vaccinated - up from 18% the previous month.

Klopp said on Sunday that "99%" of his players have been vaccinated and that he had not had to convince them to do so, adding that he was jabbed to protect not just himself but "all the people around me".

Testing positive in August meant Robinson had to sit miss the Republic's September World Cup qualifier in Portugal, though he was able to return for the home matches against Azerbaijan and Serbia.

Robinson is in the squad again for Saturday's qualifier with Azerbaijan in Baku and continues to be tested for Covid-19 regularly with team-mates. When asked why he was not vaccinated, the West Brom forward did not provide a reason.

"I just haven't, I just haven't done it," he continued.

"I think it's your personal choice and my choice at this moment in time, I haven't been vaccinated.

"I know, as you said, there are managers and people that will want you to do it, which is right in their way, the way they think, but everyone has their choice on what they want to do. I wouldn't force people to do it, it's your choice and your body."

Republic boss Kenny, who has had both injections, said it could be a step too far to select only those who were double-jabbed, despite Under-21s boss Jim Crawford having to leave seven UK and Germany-based players out of his squad for a trip to Montenegro, which is on the red list of both countries.

"Well, I think it would be quite a radical viewpoint to just say 'right, whoever is not vaccinated is not being selected in the future'," he said.

"I'm not aware of anybody who has done this in any sport at the moment, so for me to just come and decide that would be extremely radical.

"I was very happy to be (vaccinated) myself and encouraged staff and players. Of course it seems like the most sensible thing to do, and the safest with regard to our environment.

"There are a lot of myths and a lot of issues around virility that people are concerned about and other issues, you know, and I do think it is complex. I am not a medical expert, but I do trust the experts and I do think it is better to be double-vaccinated."

Where does one start...

Yet another example of the deliberate obscuration and confusion between the virus and the disease as being one and the same that after 18 months is still endemic...

The grotesque bubble in which professional sport lives - where the power of the players (as valuable financial and brainwashing tools) is allowed to go on effectively unchecked in contrast to the learned powerlessness of the rest of the population...

The obvious implication that the PTB in the game can do little about this resistance because the chimera they have created could publicly kick back and cause real damage to the narrative (because having seen players collapse all over the place with heart attacks etc, clearly they know something we don't!)...

That everyone apparently has their choice - your body your... oh sorry, that's disinformation...

The show must go on.

In Israel, the people who were too damaged by the second dose with be exempted from the third one but will lose their green pass!

That is criminal.

You take something that damages you, but you are still required to take further injections of the same experimental liquid. INSANE !!!!

I realize none of those doctors will say this on TV or be allowed to do so. But this behavior is right up there with what was done at Auschwitz and by Unit 731 in Manchuria.

I truly do not understand how this can happen so easily in Israel of all places.

I truly do not understand how this can happen so easily in Israel of all places.

I know what you mean Hi_Henry but its a good indicator of the millennia long way in which the Zionist 'elites' have treated their own cattle - fully out in the open now. Its good to remember that officially Israel is a the live laboratory for the scamdemic where things coming our way in time happen and are tested by Pfizer/ptb there first.

I hesitate to post this from the BBC but it is a bizarre insight into our clown world.

Starting with the headline....

Callum Robinson says he is not vaccinated despite having had Covid-19 twice

Where does one start...

Yet another example of the deliberate obscuration and confusion between the virus and the disease as being one and the same that after 18 months is still endemic...

The grotesque bubble in which professional sport lives - where the power of the players (as valuable financial and brainwashing tools) is allowed to go on effectively unchecked in contrast to the learned powerlessness of the rest of the population...

The obvious implication that the PTB in the game can do little about this resistance because the chimera they have created could publicly kick back and cause real damage to the narrative (because having seen players collapse all over the place with heart attacks etc, clearly they know something we don't!)...

That everyone apparently has their choice - your body your... oh sorry, that's disinformation...

The show must go on.
You are spot on. This is an excellent example of how different classes of people are being treated in this Con-19 Theater.

Robinson's claim that he had it twice can only fool those who are not well-informed of how things are being played in this theatrical. Who knows, I might have had it four times and am unaware. Big deal. This testing gimmick is comical if one understands how the con played.

I have a sneaky feeling, but no way to back this up, that the Danish footballer Christian Eriksen had the shot and suffered the side effects. Once this info circulated in the Football World, the high-value players may have been given more "freedom" in the decision of taking it or not. I'll speculate even further, I suspect Klopp never got the real thing. VAERS clearly shows that these shots are not without consequences. It is hard to believe that all these players take it and nothing unusual happens. It won't happen if they never got the real thing.

Another thing I have noticed is the fact that nearly everyone is forgetting that the Long-Term Effects studies ARE NOT FINISHED !!!

Last edited:
It is hard to believe that all these players take it and nothing unusual happens. It won't happen if they never got the real thing.
As you may know there are now a host of examples of professional players collapsing - Eriksen was just the first and most high profile (3 Danish professional players to date to my count). So that does suggest they are being given the jab for real. However I do suspect that since then the mere valuable elite players - like in the UK Premier League - may have been given saline instead. Too much at risk to have a £100million value player collapse and die live on national TV. But who knows! Maybe the ptb don't give a damn anymore. If they have continued to use the real thing and considering the high levels of daily exertion involved, its only a matter of time before the next headline victim falls...

The booster shots are being rolled out in the UK now. I thought that the care home residents would be the first in line but that is not the case in the home where I work. Four members of the staff received their boosters this week. All have been made extremely unwell and three had to take time off sick to recover. My friend had the booster a few days ago and I have had good first hand info on her problems. She was very sick, terrible headache, ringing in the ears and feeling "dreadful" - her words. Luckily she was not working the next day so she was able to rest but she has still not recovered. The other three I haven't spoken to directly (but I will) and they all had to phone in and cancel their shifts the day of or day after the shot. The staff have now been told not to have the booster if you have to come to work the following day in order to mitigate staff absence. I wonder if this is a case of the booster being the coup de grace on an already damaged immune system. I will be interested to see how things go from here as more take the booster. Strangely enough, the staff I have spoken to have all stated that they are not having the booster....I wonder why? They may find, unfortunately, that it is part of the government mandate for the elderly social care industry and that they cannot refuse and keep their jobs.

Petition time - signees needed!

The International Criminal Court could begin Criminal Prosecutions, with your help, of World Leaders & Scientific Advisers for using Covid-19 & the Injections to commit Genocide & Crimes against Humanity – Lawyers worldwide, Dr Fleming & Prof. Luc Montagn

Lawyers worldwide recently submitted a Request for Investigation to the International Criminal Court (ICC) due to a mountain of evidence that proves Governments world-wide and their advisors are complicit in genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code.

That evidence includes sworn testimonies from Dr Richard Fleming and Nobel Prize winner Professor Luc Motagnier, as well as support from survivors of Nazi concentration camps.

The lawyers have been patiently waiting for a response from the ICC, but due to the situation unfolding in regard to the harming of children with the Covid-19 injections, the lawyers, and their expert witnesses urgently need your help to move things along by signing a petition created by Dr Richard Fleming which urges the ICC to accept the Request for Investigation and begin investigations and criminal prosecutions of the individuals identified in the submitted evidence.

Sign the Petition

Attorney Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum submitted a 27-page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague back in April 2021 alleging the UK Government and its advisors were complicit in crimes against humanity in the name of Covid-19.

On the 28th of April 2021, the pair received a formal acknowledgement from the ICC and were assigned a case number – ‘141/21’. Since then the pair have been gathering new evidence to use in their ICC claim and have established connections with lawyers and research scientists from around the world.

A new press release published on the 17th August, which can be viewed here, confirms that the pair have received sworn affidavits from leading experts including research scientist and nuclear cardiologist Dr Richard M. Fleming, the Nobel Laureate virologist Professor Luc A. Montagnier, and Dr Kevin W. McCairn, a neuroscientist and expert on neurological disease.

A new claim has since been submitted to the ICC due to the vast amount of new evidence and information that has come to light in the past few months, and the lawyers say they now have compelling evidence that “the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ are deliberately engineered bioweapons that have been released in two phases on unsuspecting peoples of the world”.

Attorney Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum have also confirmed that they have now been joined by lawyers who have filed similar Requests for Investigation to the International Criminal Court, in France, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

CONTINUE READING

Back
Top Bottom