Someone posted here an interview with Clif High that was quite interesting... especially toward the end... a different take on what happened with the last presidential election.

Does anyone remember it? I don't remember the interviewer, and can't seem to find it again.

It's a recent interview, just came out.

I've stolen this from a Facebook post...

Apologies but I don't have much time so will just share it as is here..

Patent No. US 11,107,588 B2
Ehrlich, et al.
METHODS AND SYSTEMS OF PRIORITIZING TREATMENTS , VACCINATION , TESTING AND / OR ACTIVITIES WHILE PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF INDIVIDUALS
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/68/80/73/6a17a66e9ec8c5/US11107588.pdf

ABSTRACT
System and methods for anonymously selecting subjects for treatment against an infectious disease caused by a patho gen. The system comprises a plurality of electronic devices comprising instructions to generate an ID and, when in proximity of another such electronic device, one or both electronic devices transmit / receive the ID to / from the other electronic device. Then, a score is generated based on a plurality of such received IDs. Additionally, based on infor mation received from a server, relevant treatment instruc tions are displayed to the subjects based on the received information and the score. The server comprises instructions for sending to the plurality of electronic devices the infor mation to be displayed with the relevant treatment instruc tions, additionally the server and / or the electronic devices comprise instructions to generate a prediction of likelihood of a subject transmitting the pathogen, based on the score of the subject.
Applicants: Gal Ehrlich, Ramat - Gan (IL); Maier Fenster, Petach - Tikva (IL)
Inventors: Gal Ehrlich, Ramat - Gan (IL); Maier Fenster, Petach - Tikva (IL) …

US11107588B2
United States

Classifications

G16H50/80 - ICT specially adapted for medical diagnosis, medical simulation or medical data mining; ICT specially adapted for detecting, monitoring or modelling epidemics or pandemics for detecting, monitoring or modelling epidemics or pandemics, e.g. flu

ICT specially adapted for monitoring, detecting or modelling of epidemics or pandemics, e.g. for flu, Ebola, HIV or bioterrorism alerts.

It covers also medical data mining for detecting unusual medical patterns in geographic regions or population groups. ...

We might not be here yet but I'm beginning to think we will be working just as hard to eat and keep warm especially if our legacy systems continue to collapse.

View attachment 50469

Alabama School District Says It Can't Feed Its Students Due To "Supply Chain Issues" With Food Vendors

I have the impression that just as they created a world pandemic, they will create a world famine. they are experts in genocide, let's not forget it.

By the way I like the picture you put in your comment, in black and white, is this a story behind it? Is it you with your father?

One such paper I saw was related to sunscreen lotions usage. It did not mention how to effect is sales, but certainly gave plenty of hints of what could be done to do so.

This comes up often in regulator laws around worker protection and solar radiation. Sunscreen is always a top mention "Workers also should frequently apply sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15 or higher..." There is a lot of subtle and direct messaging around its use.

To me, this looks a bit like mixed messaging, and it reminded me of a video that has been doing the rounds recently on Twitter where the Australian PM said that he would create legislation that would "protect" businesses that didn't want to enforce the vaccine pass. I thought it was curious because elsewhere in Australia they've been enforcing some pretty brutal lockdown restrictions.

Yes, mixed it right. The A-PM's message used the language of issuing a 'Statement of Regulatory Intent,' not a direct regulation per se, as it is not mandatory, yet it replaces the carrot with an envisioned stick, as he then looked to employers who fear they 'could' face liabilities.

This might look to your next point:

It's not yet clear to me why there's this mixed messaging, if that's what it is, whether it's because some can see there's pushback and they're covering their backs just in case they need to backtrack, or whether the loopholes will always exist and it's just that some are highlighting them whilst others are concealing them under rhetoric; and maybe that's related to the person speaking, with some being gleeful authoritarians whilst others are not. It also strikes me that perhaps there's some allowance for 'free will' going on here, because forcing people to comply with anything isn't as tasty as those that give it up willingly.

It seems that they know full well that regulatory legislation of this nature on private industry has no legal standing, so they use weasel words, often referring to other legislation to create the illusion that one reflects the other. They don't. Then they offer up the liability card against employers who might face possible claims, so if they line up behind a vaccine policy, they then think this is their get out of liability free card. The have law firms to opine to support that reasoning.

There is no, or little injury liability on the manufactures anymore, little on the state health - operating under emergency conditions with orders, so it trickles down to employers fears (both worker and public liability).

As for the "free will" aspect, it seems (my case and others), that this comes in when they use words like, we are not mandating you, you don't have to work here after all, the choice is yours.

I have the impression that just as they created a world pandemic, they will create a world famine. they are experts in genocide, let's not forget it.

By the way I like the picture you put in your comment, in black and white, is this a story behind it? Is it you with your father?

Thank you. No story although the picture struck me in a sad way thinking much on how those not prepared for the changes afoot will be blindsided just trying to stay alive. Very few today are tough enough to handle what nature can dish out in normal times let alone the beginnings of an ice age.

After nearly a year of jabbing, it seems like the jabs are preparing the ground for a "controlled demolition" event. Another, superimposed, artificially engineered crisis could move the fear dial up a notch as the population is now conditioned to follow phony measures (masking, distancing, excessive disinfecting, etc). Are we going to witness the culmination of the long-cooked "climate change" propaganda?

Well in Sweden definitely

when it comes to climate change hysteria and grooming. It is so rampant here, simply astonishing. Well, it is Greta land after all…

For example: the green party demands that the mainstream media News TV, should every day and in every major news shows have 10 (or 15?) minutes of climate change news reporting :scared::nuts:

The Green Party also proposes that Sweden should borrow 1 Trillion (!) Swedish Krona (100 Billion €) for the sake of climate change and measurements “against” it.

The sum is so staggering that it goes beyond any other number i have ever heard.

For a country with 10 million people of whom perhaps 5.5 million are working it is sheer insanity. Before the Corona Plandemic, we had a public debt of 1.4 Trillion Swedish Krona (140 billion €). I am sure it is now 200 billion €. But adding another 100 billion for the nonsense, is like putting Sweden to the rest of highly debt laden countries.

Which we already are by the way - but not visible to the outside. IF you include private debt, Sweden is the second most in debt laden country in the world after Japan, per person/capita.

Oops… now that’s a switch. Good, dear, splendid Swedish Model. Social Mama and Nature wannabe for all (only at the surface)

La La Land Sweden Cooperation: “We do the same, just differently”.

Thank you. No story although the picture struck me in a sad way thinking much on how those not prepared for the changes afoot will be blindsided just trying to stay alive. Very few today are tough enough to handle what nature can dish out in normal times let alone the beginnings of an ice age.
Yes, and this picture reminds me the hard times other generations have endure, day after day, fight for a better life for their kids, their families. And now all of this mess on us. We can ask help to these ancestors, ask for guidance and help to be strong as they were themselves.

Recent interview by a doctor that conducted her own research into the vaccines using a microscope:

She reports finding conductive material in there and what looks to be a small sentient, tentacled organism (parasite?) . She found the same in a new batch of vaccines too. If this is a parasite, then it can be one of the reasons they have put out a huge effort to discredit the use of ivermectin, a we'll known anti-parasitic and anti-viral drug.

Well in Sweden definitely

when it comes to climate change hysteria and grooming. It is so rampant here, simply astonishing. Well, it is Greta land after all…

For example: the green party demands that the mainstream media News TV, should every day and in every major news shows have 10 (or 15?) minutes of climate change news reporting :scared::nuts:

The Green Party also proposes that Sweden should borrow 1 Trillion (!) Swedish Krona (100 Billion €) for the sake of climate change and measurements “against” it.

The sum is so staggering that it goes beyond any other number i have ever heard.

For a country with 10 million people of whom perhaps 5.5 million are working it is sheer insanity. Before the Corona Plandemic, we had a public debt of 1.4 Trillion Swedish Krona (140 billion €). I am sure it is now 200 billion €. But adding another 100 billion for the nonsense, is like putting Sweden to the rest of highly debt laden countries.

Which we already are by the way - but not visible to the outside. IF you include private debt, Sweden is the second most in debt laden country in the world after Japan, per person/capita.

Oops… now that’s a switch. Good, dear, splendid Swedish Model. Social Mama and Nature wannabe for all (only at the surface)

La La Land Sweden Cooperation: “We do the same, just differently”.
Wow. A brainwash of excellent style, à la Suede. The young generation will be the future soldiers to save the bears and the bambis.

No matter what Sweden does I still love Henning Mankell! 😉

Recent interview by a doctor that conducted her own research into the vaccines using a microscope:

She reports finding conductive material in there and what looks to be a small sentient, tentacled organism (parasite?) . She found the same in a new batch of vaccines too. If this is a parasite, then it can be one of the reasons they have put out a huge effort to discredit the use of ivermectin, a we'll known anti-parasitic and anti-viral drug.
Touché!!!!

Victoria Becomes The First Australian State To Ban Unvaxxed MPs From Parliament

Powerful! Saw this interview with another MP on this too:

I liked this bit:
"I think every member of parliament, on every decision, should be a conscious vote. So they shouldn't be voting on party lines. I think one of the worst things about our political system are the parties that make people vote as a PACK, rather than everybody is in there able to conscious vote at any time..."

"I don't want people to ask me if i'm vaccinated or not. I don't care. I don't feel scared of unvaccinated people, or scared of vaccinated people. [...] So what's the difference between today and tomorrow? Not knowing if people were vaccinated or unvaccinated, and now tomorrow it's all different, somehow, everything's gonna be different now and I should treat people differently?"

And she says: parliamentarians have to show proof of vaccine to enter parliament, but the staff, who they work closely with throughout any normal working day, don't! So it's nonsense, very obviously nothing to do with health..all just for show, and to prevent some people from voting.

In Pfizer's negotiations with Argentina to supply them "life-saving vaccines," they demanded the government of Argentina assume all liability for any lawsuits, including those resulting from their own negligence. Argentina agreed to cover standard liabilities, but not those due to Pfizer's negligence, which was a deal killer for Pfizer. As an alternative, Pfizer demanded the government purchase an insurance policy and designate all of Argentina's financial reserves, embassy buildings and military bases as collateral! Argentina declined.

Negotiations with Brazil followed a similar path, but most other South and Central American countries capitulated to such terms. Seems a pharmaceutical "Shock Doctrine" is fully in gear.

Such greed brings to mind the word rapacious (rape-a-shus). Sounds like Pfizer needs to create a vaccine for greed--at "warp speed"!

Video of the news broadcast in India

In Pfizer's negotiations with Argentina to supply them "life-saving vaccines," they demanded the government of Argentina assume all liability for any lawsuits, including those resulting from their own negligence. Argentina agreed to cover standard liabilities, but not those due to Pfizer's negligence, which was a deal killer for Pfizer. As an alternative, Pfizer demanded the government purchase an insurance policy and designate all of Argentina's financial reserves, embassy buildings and military bases as collateral! Argentina declined.

Negotiations with Brazil followed a similar path, but most other South and Central American countries capitulated to such terms. Seems a pharmaceutical "Shock Doctrine" is fully in gear.

Such greed brings to mind the word rapacious (rape-a-shus). Sounds like Pfizer needs to create a vaccine for greed--at "warp speed"!

Video of the news broadcast in India
That's a report you won't see play on western MSM.

Back
Top Bottom