My vax happy mother called today.

I told her why I was having to look for new work. We argued. She's an authoritarian.

Of course, the phone connection got choppy and the call dropped just as I was making some headway. Of course. Thanks Universe. It happens that way with phone calls a lot lately; friends and family get into 'dangerous' waters, I start explaining things they don't want to hear, and I do so clearly and calmly, -doubt enters their voices and poof, the call is cut off.

It happens often enough that I've found myself trying to come up with explanations. My current theory: it's their own fear-rich psychic energy reaching out to strangle the connection. Their free will lesson in this life is to be an authoritarian fool, to not face their poor choices or whatever, and so having me explain to them why they should course correct, causes so much resistance that their cell phones are knocked off line.

It's a fanciful theory, sure, but it fits the pattern. Maybe it's more earth bound; algorithmic censorship with an auto-static and line-drop feature. How hard would that be to implement, I wonder? For some reason, the psychic energy idea seems less far-out than automated black hattery.

Anyway.., more interestingly is that I don't get mad or even adrenaline-fogged when I find myself in these kinds of difficult conversations anymore. That's new. I just lay it out straight. I've got nothing to lose at this point; no respect or social wealth or job security. I've already made my decisions. I don't have a fragile lie-structure to protect. It's a calm state to be in. I know I'm right and gosh, I'm not the one with quaking anger and uncertainty in my voice.

The people I find myself talking about this with are uniformly extremely ignorant, have done as little work as possible in learning anything about the subject beyond MSM news casts. -Though, they are well prepared with trite Twitter logic quips. "So you're benefiting on the backs of the vaccinated?"

"No. Everybody I work with has had the jab. I'm the only one at (supposed) risk."

"Well.., you were vaccinated as a child against _____, and ____, and other terrible diseases, and you're fine!"

"Those were actual vaccines. The covid jab isn't a vaccine. It doesn't engage the immune system with a real virus template. Think about it: You're on your third shot in less than a year for the same virus? Obviousy it doesn't work."

"But.., the flu changes every year and you need a new vaccine for that, so it's normal to expect..."

"No. It's not normal. These shots are all for the same Covid strain."

And so on until the line drops dead.

I do prefer to avoid such people and such conversations altogether. I don't call people anymore. They have to reach out if they want to find me. I suppose I should feel fortunate that anybody even wants to connect with me, but I don't. It's not avoidance due to fear of conflict, but rather because it's tiresome and I'm fed up with the energy cost of dealing with cowardice and ignorance. It's like trying to help kids tie up their shoes when they keep kicking. Except they're not kids; they're grown men and women who should know better, and who promptly forget everything I said by the next time they decide to call.

I'll keep picking up the phone when they screw up the courage, and I'll keep being patient and straight, but it's work.

Meanwhile, I've got to find ways to make rent.

It happens often enough that I've found myself trying to come up with explanations. My current theory: it's their own fear-rich psychic energy reaching out to strangle the connection. Their free will lesson in this life is to be an authoritarian fool, to not face their poor choices or whatever, and so having me explain to them why they should course correct, causes so much resistance that their cell phones are knocked off line.

It's a fanciful theory, sure, but it fits the pattern. Maybe it's just algorithmic censorship with an auto-static and line-drop feature. How hard would that be to implement, I wonder? For some reason, the psychic energy idea seems less far-out than automated black hattery.
Easier than you'd think. It's an open secret that your phone is listening to you. Try having a conversation about a random topic you wouldn't normally be interested in, and then immediately googling it. The autocomplete will be remarkably prescient.

They've been doing this for years. Speech-to-text, natural language processing, all fed into the AI. Easy enough to set that infrastructure up to look for dangerous conversations, and interrupt them.

Anyway.., more interestingly is that I don't get mad or even adrenaline-fogged when I find myself in these kinds of difficult conversations anymore. That's new. I just lay it out straight. I've got nothing to lose at this point; no respect or social wealth or job security. I've already made my decisions. I don't have a fragile lie-structure to protect. It's a calm state to be in. I know I'm right and I'm not the one with quaking anger and uncertainty in my voice.
Same here. At some point over the last month or so, I stopped caring. When it comes up now, I don't get angry any more. If need be I explain my position, and if I'm met with incredulity or disbelief, I just shrug.

Finding out that I might be disemployed in less than two months brought a surprising emotional clarity. I was furious at first, but that passed after a day or two, to be replaced with an icy calm. I've made my choice, it's not open to change, and now the consequences will be what they will be.

In the end, no matter what they do, they can't compel us to obey. At any given moment, up to and including the verge of violent death, obeying is a choice one makes. If one chooses disobedience, there is not a thing they can do to change that. Free will really is baked into the very structure of reality, and all 'power' that attempts to violate it is entirely illusory ... a consensus hallucination maintained by the mutual make-believe of 'powerful' and 'powerless'.

At the top of the pyramid this is no doubt understood quite well. Hence why they always telegraph their moves in advance, using predictive programming in entertainment media to tell everyone what they're going to do. They need us to agree to obey. And that's why they're growing increasingly hysterical ... so many of us are realizing that we don't have to obey, and that there's nothing they can do to make us.

Such greed brings to mind the word rapacious (rape-a-shus). Sounds like Pfizer needs to create a vaccine for greed--at "warp speed"!

It is good to watch the "show" if it confirms our determination to keep "the faith". It may be "time" to also "enjoy the show" if we get past the need for "proof" due to so many examples being "seen" right before our eyes. Of course, the proof is so much in the eye of the beholder.

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?

A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

The Federal Reserve comes to mind...

Session 22 January 2000:
Q: (A) I don't understand something here. These alchemists, who were not so clever as 4th density, were apparently able to produce gold. Now, these Orions who are so much more advanced, one would suppose, could not do transmutation, but needed to engage in mining? If they are so clever, why couldn't they transmute iron to gold? Why did they have to mine the gold?

A: Have to? Not necessarily. Greed dictates that when it is there for the taking, do so. Does the counterfeiter walk away from a stash of cash?

Greed is a useful tool perhaps for 4D STS...

Session 14 March 2015:
Q: (L) Well, I guess that means we should ask some questions. Everybody is concerned about Vladimir Putin's health. That's Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin. So, I'm wondering is his health compromised?

A: No, not even close. He is working hard and steady.

Q: (L) What is he working on?

A: Solving major global imbalances.

Q: (L) So does that suggest that he has some surprises in store for the globalists?

A: Oh indeed! But they are too blinded by greed to anticipate his moves.

Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?

(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional. ISIS and all that business is intentional, according to him. They didn't bring freedom and democracy to Afghanistan or Iraq; they brought worse than before. But that's all intentional. That was his point.

(L) But that doesn't make any sense.

A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.

Maybe watching for this blindness to play out could be interesting.

Session 6 February 2016:
Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people’s stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

I know it is not easy to think about being in a "cleansing process" but I think if we can survive it has to get better afterward.

Just this year we were reminded about how this greed is truely a "sickness".

(Joe) I was going to say that their fear of losing control has increased in recent years, obviously. But it's been as a result of their own actions, not as a result of anything the people are doing. The people are getting agitated and thrown into chaos because of what's being done to them.

(Artemis) They're shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over again.

A: Greed is a sickness.

Q: (L) And I guess you mean not just greed for money, but greed for power?

Q: (L) Can you tell us any particular way that this chaos is going to manifest?

A: Increased military intervention at all levels.

Q: (L) So despite the fact that Trump was so friendly and always playing up to the military, they really still didn't want or like him because he wasn't a war monger. Is that correct?

Q: (L) And high mucky-muck military guys are basically war mongers.

Q: (Joe) When they increase military intervention at all levels, is that a reference to it being not just foreign, but domestic?

Q: (L) Okay. We've already pointed out that they're shooting themselves in the foot again and again. The very chaos that they're trying to control is the chaos that they have created by their actions. Well, it's like in the book Political Ponerology: they don't believe that they can't do what they decide that they want to do, and they can't believe that they get the resistance that they get. They're like somebody in a house with 500 holes in the roof in a rainstorm, rushing one bucket all around trying to catch all the leaks. They're unable to read history or historical analyses and derive any benefit from it.

(Joe) The COVID thing is obviously directly related to losing control.

(L) COVID is all about losing control.

Q: (L) And they use COVID for just about anything they want to.

I am not aware that the Global Covid Summit held this year, 2021, in Rome, Italy during the end of September , has been mentioned so far in this thread.

This Summit is a culmination of various local summits and conferences held throughout the US and other countries around the Globe and features many prominent medical doctor figures some of whom we only watched in various videos up until now, medical doctors and researchers that challenge the current official and utterly unilateral Covid Pandemic Narrative.

Personally I totally welcome this initiative, and I consider it a major step towards sanity.

The site for the Global Covid Summit besides having a highly curated, in the words of Dr. R Mallone, Resources Page, contains the

PHYSICIANS DECLARATION GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT – ROME, ITALY,

We the physicians of the world, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the profession of medicine as we know it is at a crossroad, are compelled to declare the following;
WHEREAS, it is our utmost responsibility and duty to uphold and restore the dignity, integrity, art and science of medicine;
WHEREAS, there is an unprecedented assault on our ability to care for our patients;
WHEREAS, public policy makers have chosen to force a “one size fits all” treatment strategy, resulting in needless illness and death, rather than upholding fundamental concepts of the individualized, personalized approach to patient care which is proven to be safe and more effective;
WHEREAS, physicians and other health care providers working on the front lines, utilizing their knowledge of epidemiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology, are often first to identify new, potentially life saving treatments;
WHEREAS, physicians are increasingly being discouraged from engaging in open professional discourse and the exchange of ideas about new and emerging diseases, not only endangering the essence of the medical profession, but more importantly, more tragically, the lives of our patients;
WHEREAS, thousands of physicians are being prevented from providing treatment to their patients, as a result of barriers put up by pharmacies, hospitals, and public health agencies, rendering the vast majority of healthcare providers helpless to protect their patients in the face of disease. Physicians are now advising their patients to simply go home (allowing the virus to replicate) and return when their disease worsens, resulting in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary patient deaths, due to failure-to-treat;
WHEREAS, this is not medicine. This is not care. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity.

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:
RESOLVED
, that the physician-patient relationship must be restored. The very heart of medicine is this relationship, which allows physicians to best understand their patients and their illnesses, to formulate treatments that give the best chance for success, while the patient is an active participant in their care.
RESOLVED, that the political intrusion into the practice of medicine and the physician/patient relationship must end. Physicians, and all health care providers, must be free to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, or disciplinary action, including possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations – which further prevent us from caring for patients in need. More than ever, the right and ability to exchange objective scientific findings, which further our understanding of disease, must be protected.
RESOLVED, that physicians must defend their right to prescribe treatment, observing the tenet FIRST, DO NO HARM. Physicians shall not be restricted from prescribing safe and effective treatments. These restrictions continue to cause unnecessary sickness and death. The rights of patients, after being fully informed about the risks and benefits of each option, must be restored to receive those treatments.
RESOLVED, that we invite physicians of the world and all health care providers to join us in this noble cause as we endeavor to restore trust, integrity and professionalism to the practice of medicine.
RESOLVED, that we invite the scientists of the world, who are skilled in biomedical research and uphold the highest ethical and moral standards, to insist on their ability to conduct and publish objective, empirical research without fear of reprisal upon their careers, reputations and livelihoods.
RESOLVED, that we invite patients, who believe in the importance of the physician-patient relationship and the ability to be active participants in their care, to demand access to science-based medical care.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has signed this Declaration as of the date first written.

Sign the Declaration​

I'm sure most of you would have heard of this story - we have a rather high profile vaccine hold-out in the NBA League. This player has now become the subject of bullying and ridicule by the media establishment and legion of authoritarian followers. They now seek to cancel him should he not take the knee.

I'm not sure if he'll continue to hold out or not - I know other high profile athletes who were holding out before came to take the jab after pressure was applied. Well, they say "they came to officially take the jab" but may have unofficially been given a saline injection - so for public show. Athletes who I understood took the knee after previously being defiant include LeBron James... Dear oh dear

Here's Kyrie explaining his stance.

He's not going to starve but he faces losing 19 plus million this season (+100 plus million over the next couple of years) and his career at age 29.

Kyrie isn't the type of player you'd have expected to take this stance. He usually comes across as a bit of a diva, a bit self centered, a bit delicate. LeBron on the other hand comes across as the strong one who takes on social justice issues... Lol. Just goes to show how deceptive appearances can be.

I hope he stands strong but I fear he won't.

I'm sure most of you would have heard of this story - we have a rather high profile vaccine hold-out in the NBA League. This player has now become the subject of bullying and ridicule by the media establishment and legion of authoritarian followers. They now seek to cancel him should he not take the knee.

I'm not sure if he'll continue to hold out or not - I know other high profile athletes who were holding out before came to take the jab after pressure was applied. Well, they say "they came to officially take the jab" but may have unofficially been given a saline injection - so for public show. Athletes who I understood took the knee after previously being defiant include LeBron James... Dear oh dear

Here's Kyrie explaining his stance.

He's not going to starve but he faces losing 19 plus million this season (+100 plus million over the next couple of years) and his career at age 29.

Kyrie isn't the type of player you'd have expected to take this stance. He usually comes across as a bit of a diva, a bit self centered, a bit delicate. LeBron on the other hand comes across as the strong one who takes on social justice issues... Lol. Just goes to show how deceptive appearances can be.

I hope he stands strong but I fear he won't.
Money will disappear completely maybe in the next year or so, that's the plan... so just tell him that but surely he does not know about it.

I bet he heard through the grapevine of what might happen afterwards.

For all German members 🇩🇪 Maybe you can still make use of this for a while... until they ban that too.

I just registered on this website and watched the video for the certification. That could make 3G life a bit easier if you have people who are also registered there. The certification costs €10 and you pay another €1.99 per test - so it's also relatively cheap. If this is something for one of you, here is the link: Testet euch gegenseitig frei!

This is a good one to share - some parallels with what's happening today + links to the last C's session I think.

Interesting and thoughtful video! I was very into Lovecraft as a teenager.. my music moniker was even 'Nyarlathotep' for awhile, though that was before I read the actual story (got the name from Brian Lumley's Cthulhu mythos books, in which Nyarlathotep was a much less dark figure - Lumley changed it to be that Nyar. was an embodiment of the force of telepathy, a messenger of the elder gods....also I enjoyed the fact that it's an anagram of "halt entropy" (with an extra 'a' left over)).... Been thinking about Lovecraft again since that C's session, but never looked at that story in this light before. Wow..

I am thinking more and more of the Covid Pandemic as Intelligence/Warfare/Bioweapon Attack exercise or Stress Test. I must admit I was motivated to write this post along the ‘exercise’ line, the third in this thread, because of the article National security laws may suggest that COVID-19 is a falsified pandemic ‘exercise’, because ALL countries around the Globe adopted more or less the same procedures, far reduced or highly concentrated governance into ad-hoc comittees created upon state of disaster with exceptions specific to certain countries or areas that seem to pose different questions, because M. Pompeo announced it as such in 2019 (not even Trump knowing about it), because of the Event 201, because of the piggybacked Economic Reset, on the back of the Big Pharma vaccine capture, and last but not least because of the evil maniacal medical interdicts and medical applications including the shamefull medical passes.
The question is, until when is this ‘exercise’ supposed to last and what are the next possible phases. The worst case scenario can be anticipated as 2030, if one takes in consideration the extra 8 boosters required through a new vax software app system in Canada, as well as the Agenda 2030 (for no other reason than the number 2030 is there), and the utterings of the new self appointed ‘Santa’ Claus.

However, my gut feeling is telling me that it is not going to be as planned. Any takes anyone?

or Stress Test.
I've had some thoughts rattling around today and wasn't finding it easy to clarify. As often is the case, I read something on the forum that helps bring some focus. This is one of those times. I was thinking about transmarginal inhibition and how it might explain some of the changes in anti-vaxxers who have decided to take the jab or anti-authoritarians who seemed to have changed and now buy the party line.
Basically, transmarginal inhibition is a kind of shut down due to stress where one of the end results is that previous conditioning is undone. So that might explain the changes seen. However there's more. Under the current circumstances where the stress isn't just particular to anti-vaxxers or anti-authoritarians, it also affects vaxxers and authoritarian followers. So what if their previous conditioning is being broken down too and they are also changing? What if they become anti-vaxxers and anti authoritarians meaning the net effect of applying the stress globally is close to zero?

The above also gives another idea. What if we can use transmarginal inhibition consciously and actively choose self limiting conditioning that we want to break down rather than have something or someone else choose for us?

The C's have said the plans will fail and they've also said that being of STO orientation they help all who ask - even the STS hierarchy. They say they know the plans will fail because they see all. Thing is if the STS hierarchy are using the C's we don't know if they are asking for the truth, we don't know if they have put in the work to groove a clear channel, we don't know if they have taken the trouble to reduce noise or interference, we don't know if they're using means that supply reliable feedback, we don't know if they're putting in the 95% perspiration, and we don't know if they are openly networking. My guess is that they haven't done any of those things and the C's know it. That's why they know it will all fail because maybe the end results of the transmissions for them is just total rubbish and why we see so many contradictions.

Back
Top Bottom