That was about Cliff High? Huh... I enjoy hearing his take on things and he usually offers obscure content which is educational on various subjects. Obviously, he's giving a personal interpretation of events based on his understanding of trends which is also interesting but nothing to plan one's life around.:-D

I must have missed something because he's never seemed like a blantent disinfo person to me. I suppose there is a thread about him here. A bit eccentric, intelligent and different. I'm OK with that.
So, is he a menace in some way?
Hi @SummerLite. No, @Windmillknight was talking about the person doing the interview as being the disinfo agent. I've never heard of him before so I can't comment on that. I don't recall his name either. Actually, it would be good to know his name so we can avoid him, or proceed with caution, etc. That's another reason not to censor info. A conversation about this disinfo agent to me would be more profitable.

Check out the interviewer. Since this thread is already over 1500 pages long, derailing due to disinformation can be avoided.
Thanks, @Jones. Will do.

But what's been censored as well was the Clif High material, as we were discussing.

I guess my feeling is, couldn't a moderator just remind us about the interviewer being a disinfo agent, and maybe provide that link you just did, instead of censoring the interview?

I mean, we're all having to constantly evaluate, and re-evaluate the legitimacy of sources as it is. We are capable of doing that.

Last edited:
Thanks, @Jones. Will do.

But what's been censored as well was the Clif High material, as we were discussing.

I guess my feeling is, couldn't a moderator just remind us about the interviewer being a disinfo agent, and maybe provide that link you just did, instead of censoring the interview?
There are enough lies related to covid, so when something is from obvious psyops, I think it's good that it's censored. Much like the fact checks that are confusing people regarding what is true and what is not.

Thanks, @Jones. Will do.

I mean, we're all having to constantly evaluate, and re-evaluate the legitimacy of sources as it is. We are capable of doing that.

It's a good subject to investigate and will probably be better done in another thread to keep this one on track for the benefit of the readers.

Thanks, @Jones. Will do.

I watched the interview with Jay Weidner...it was mostly clif talking, and Weidner came across as a know-nothing-bumbler. They are ‘compadres’ of a sort due to both being caught up in a frivolous RICO lawsuit by Corey Goode (blue chicken cult guy).

Deleting the post is akin to throwing the baby out with the bath water IMO

There are enough lies related to covid, so when something is from obvious psyops, I think it's good that it's censored. Much like the fact checks that are confusing people regarding what is true and what is not.
As per what @RflctnOfU just said, what gets censored is the crux of the video, which is Clif High. The disinfo interviewer had little to say, as is the case with most interviews with High. So, we are prevented from seeing that information because we can't be trusted to sort out who the interviewer is?

On a similar topic, I was going to share here (probably on a different thread) a video that I thought brought up some important points. However, I wasn't too keen on the producer of the video, and was going to write a bit about my reservations about him. But, the point is, I wasn't going to nix the whole thing since the messenger wasn't quite up to snuff. I was going to point out those reservations, while entertaining the points being made, some of which I thought worthwhile.

His Excellency H.S.E Bishop Dr. Kevin Ontoniel Smith B.TH., D.D., D.-C.P.C.

Youngest Jamaican born Bishop in Jamaican Church History. His Excellency H.S.E Bishop Dr. Kevin Ontoniel Smith of London, UK is the highly distinguished Jamaican-born child prodigy, entrepreneur and globe traveler to over 94 countries worldwide. His Eminence's extraordinary achievements has made him a respectable and recognizable global influential force and world leader in and throughout Christendom and the corporate sphere; all accomplished under the age of thirty. His Eminence is the visionary behind several entities: The King’s Oracles International Inc.

Presiding as the Chief Special Adviser sought after by many visionaries and dignitaries for insight towards the path of holistic transformation. Pathways International Foundation its subsidiary and non-profit organization located in Montego Bay, Jamaica. His Eminence is the President and Founder of K.O.S. Deliverance International the ministry vehicle that has taken him throughout the world. His Eminence is a sitting member of the International Council of Pentecostal Bishops where he serves as a regional Bishop on the Board.​

Bishop Kevin Smith has been speaking out for the last year or so against the current mandatory vaccination of earth population. As a Christian he was interpreting it from his religious belief based on the book of Revelation. He started maybe about six months to use FACEBOOK to expose his knowledge of the PTB plan to regarding the control and coming genocide of partakers of the Vaxx experiment. He referred to Justin Trudeau as Hilter incarnated and mention some of the evil C-19 control measures. He also spoke about CERN and the Zombie Apocalypse. He was very forthright in prophesying about the Zombie Apocalypse, the cash less society etc.

On October 18,2021 his church was involved in the killing of three members during a special church service preparing to leave on NOAH’s Ark. The members were stabbed as they were considered to be defiled and not Pure and ready for the KINGDOM. The news from the media is that human sacrifices were carried out by a group of Cult worshipers. The leader Kevin Smith was shot and injured by the Police during a confrontation. He is currently a patient in hospital.

My take on the demise Bishop Kevin Smith is that he has been Mind Control or some powerful demonic entity was used to destroy his organization. I am SEEing clearly what the Forces of Darkness can do anywhere. The NOW is fully in place it doesn’t matter where on earth you are living at this time.

Our current VAxx per centage is a nice 10% so the Govt. do not support any obstacle or nuisance on their way to 90% . It appears this Pastor was very vulnerable due to his Christian belief. His knowledge of the Lizzies was almost Zero, hence limited protection.

You can check this YT video below at Min 35 to 40 to see why I came to my conclusion of MIND CONTROL. He was not such an aggressive preacher as this his final talk on YT before the incident. You could see from his body language that he was under the influence of something EVIL.

Prior to this incident he was well loved by the people and provided assistance to many persons in need. He was from my perspective a very good and knowledgeable Christian.

Below is a media report of the Incident .

M|OCT 18, 2021

Fatal ‘cult’ firefight leaves several dead and injured, more arrested in Montego Bay

Gavin Riley /
Our Today

administrator

Just two years after an infamous religious cult barred police officers from gaining access to its Montego Bay-based premises to check on the safety of girls reportedly being held against their will, Jamaicans awoke this morning (October 18) to the terrifying revelation that cultism is far more prevalent than previously thought as a deadly confrontation rocked the second city last night.

The same day as self-proclaimed ‘God’ Kevin Smith told his congregation island wide to make their way to the Albion Road-based Pathways Christian Cathedral (P.C.C), as his ‘ark was about to load the souls of his flock’, gunshots rang out sometime around 7:00 pm on Sunday.

According to preliminary details provided by the Jamaica Constabulary Force (J.C.F), a standoff ensued for nearly two hours, with police personnel finally gaining access to the premises at about 9:00 pm. In the wake of the harrowing ordeal, three people lay dead—one fatally shot by the police, one with stab wounds, and another person’s body found with bullet wounds—three others were seriously injured and several more taken into police custody. The identities of the three deceased were not yet known.A representative from the JCFs Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) told Our Today that teams from the Jamaica Defence Force (J.D.F.) and the Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM) were also called to the scene to assist. File photo of police personnel from the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Unit. (Photo: jcf.gov.jm)

Additionally, a report was made to INDECOM.

Head of the St James Police Division, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Vernon Ellis confirmed the fatal cult incident in a late-night media briefing. “There was a situation where a religious group, what we describe as a cult, called in members from all over the island to gather at this location. During the whole process, some persons were stabbed by other members of the group, persons went to hospital [and] the police was called in,” Ellis explained.“When the police came, the police was greeted with gunfire from the leader of the congregation and other members. Police acted swiftly to get the situation under control and a suspect was neutralised in the process,” he added.

‘Excellency’ Kevin Smith, the leader of the cult, went on a ‘prophetic’ tirade before the deadly incident, urging his ‘flock’ to be prepared for the coming ‘flood’.In a series of Facebook posts obtained by Our Today, Smith reminded his congregants that anyone baptised by his hand “must be aware” that they “work in the nights and sleep in the days”.“You must wash yourself before you sleep. Do not use anything that is not natural. Do not put any products in your hair. Must be natural no oils no oils no lotions. Through them out. No under arm sprays nothing except what is natural oils from the field. I am His Excellency Dr Kevin O Smith D.Min Crown Bishop and End Time Nabi of HIM CONQUEROR LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS YESUS CHRISTOS the One True and living God 999 (sic),” Smith began.

Leader of the Pathways Christian Cathedral, ‘Excellency’ Kevin Smith. (Photo: Facebook @excellencykevin.smith)

The posts became more erratic as Sunday progressed, as Smith shared YouTube tutorials instructing PCC members to disable the microphone and camera sensors built-in on their smartphones. He also warned that a cruise ship destined to Grand Cayman from Barbados this December would sink as a “Roman Catholic sacrifice” and that no one would survive. The last two posts eerily heralded the horrors to come as he urged his cathedral members to run from the coming flood.

“PCC Go Immediately today now The Flood is coming. Go Now RUN
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
LEave Immediately
Leave Immediately Run
All who were sealed yesterday come Now,” Smith wrote.

(Photo: Facebook @excellencykevin.smith)

So, we are prevented from seeing that information because we can't be trusted to sort out who the interviewer is?
We removed it due to Jay Weidner being a known disinfo agent who has caused considerable harm to the owner of this forum. There is a long thread on him here: Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology. He is also discussed many times in the C's sessions.

Because of his history with us, we are not going to be giving him any exposure, so this has nothing to do with "censorship." Surely someone can find a way to watch a video with him and Clif High by the magic of the interwebs if they wish.

Also this thread is over 1,500 pages long and keeping the obvious disinformation out so as not to derail the discussion is done in the best interests of the forum reader.

We removed it due to Jay Weidner being a known disinfo agent who has caused considerable harm to the owner of this forum. There is a long thread on him here: Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology. He is also discussed many times in the C's sessions.

Because of his history with us, we are not going to be giving him any exposure, so this has nothing to do with "censorship." Surely someone can find a way to watch a video with him and Clif High by the magic of the interwebs if they wish.

Also this thread is over 1,500 pages long and keeping the obvious disinformation out so as not to derail the discussion is done in the best interests of the forum reader.
The reason I brought up the interview to begin with is that it was posted here, I watched it, thought it was of interest, but couldn't find it again -- and I searched on the internet as well. At the time, no Clif High search was bringing up that interview. Anyway, someone reposted if for me. But had that not happened, it wasn't the easiest thing to find in part because I didn't have the interviewer's name.

Sometimes Clif High posts these interviews on Bitchute. But that wasn't the case, at least not when I was doing the search.

Anyway, I think we can agree to disagree. I stated my reasons earlier.

Biden pulling a Newsom French Laundry.

May I say i'm lovin' it
San Francisco Shuts Down In-N-Out Burger For Refusing To Be "Vaccination Police For Government"
TUESDAY, OCT 19, 2021 - 10:05 PM
Authored by Jefferey Jaxen and Patrick Layton via TheHighwire,com,

In-N-Out Burger’s Chief Legal and Business Officer, Arnie Wensinger, is set to release a statement after the San Francisco Department of Health closed one of the Top California Burger Restaurant’s locations.

“Today, the San Francisco Department of Health closed our restaurant…” he wrote.

According to Wensingers statement, In-N-Out Burger employees were allegedly “not preventing the entry of customers who were not carrying proper vaccination documentation.”

Beyond the famous California institution’s location “properly and clearly” posting signage to communicate local vaccination requirements, the SFDH has attempted to require In-N-Out Burger employees to act as health police and enforcement personnel for the city.

He explains, “After closing our restaurant, local regulators informed us that our restaurant Associates must actively intervene by demanding proof of vaccination and photo identification from every customer…barring entry for any Customers without proper documentation.”

Wensigner opened up further in the statement saying they are committed to the highest level of customer service & making all feel welcome.

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant associates to segregate customers,” wrote Wensigner.

In late August, San Francisco became one of the first major U.S. cities to require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to enter indoor restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, and other entertainment venues.

New York City’s policy went into effect on August 17, and the city began to enforce the requirements as of September 13. Inspectors for New York City have reportedly given numerous violations of $1,000 for failing to check vaccination cards.

Some fast-food chains shut their seating areas altogether, sacrificing sales and bottom lines to appease city health rules.

Federal and State Vaccine Mandates have fueled a great divide in the U.S., pitting businesses, unions, legislators, and neighbors against one another based on their firmly held beliefs on the issue.

Further fueling the division are inconsistent actions from public officials like CA Governor Gavin Newsom. It was recently reported that Newsom, who is publicly driving Lockdowns and Vaccine mandates, does not vaccinate his own daughter. In addition to that, CA Assemblyman Kevin Kiley tweeted that the embattled Governor is fighting to remove the vaccine mandate for a union that reportedly gave over $1 million to his campaign.

For In-n-Out Burger, they are not alone as employees, employers, unions, public employees, and even Governors across the nation are signaling their distaste for a mandate Arnie Wensinger describes as a “government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business.”

The statement concludes with a declaration that leaves no doubt about where the famous Burger Institution stands.

“This clear governmental overreach and is intrusive, improper, and offensive.”

The reason I brought up the interview to begin with is that it was posted here, I watched it, thought it was of interest, but couldn't find it again -- and I searched on the internet as well. At the time, no Clif High search was bringing up that interview. Anyway, someone reposted if for me. But had that not happened, it wasn't the easiest thing to find in part because I didn't have the interviewer's name.

Sometimes Clif High posts these interviews on Bitchute. But that wasn't the case, at least not when I was doing the search.

Anyway, I think we can agree to disagree. I stated my reasons earlier.
I think it might have been considerate, though by no means necessary, to say something along the lines of, "Jay Weidner featured in the early Laura Knight writings as a dangerous predatory creep who, if he'd had his way, would have prevented this forum from even existing" as a heads up when your post was deleted.

That being said, you appear to be reacting from a stung ego. Better to go quiet for a while and get your bearings. You'll find your way.

Chin up. We're all part time fools here. The betting difference is that we've all agreed to try to observe it.

Back
Top Bottom