Now this one is a bomb,

Sometimes, the Universe has a tremendous sense of irony and karma. Colin Powell died of severe form of Covid despite being fully vaccinated, which supposedly prevents the severe form of COVID.

The same Powell, was instrumental in killing one million or so Iraq citizens when he presented a vial of anthrax allegedly produced by Saddam Hussein's scientists. It was later revealed that the anthrax was actually produced in Fort Detrick.

It was probably also in Fort Detrick that SARS-CoV-2 and its "vaccine", that killed Powell were designed.

Matthew 26, 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Apparently Australia hasn't published mortality statistics for 15 weeks. Senator Malcolm Roberts questioned this 12 weeks ago to no avail and here is his most recent speech in parliament:

Mr President as a servant to the people of Queensland and Australia I have a duty to ensure reasoned and accurate debate.

The Minister representing the Minister for Health, Senator Colbeck has that same duty, to ensure data central to reasoned and informed debate is made public.

For many years following the standardization of mortality reporting between the states mortality data has been made available 6 weeks after the period to which it relates.

The last mortality data covers the period to 30th June 2021. It is now October 18th. Suddenly and without explanation data is being held back for 15 weeks.

The Minister should have been prepared for this question, I did advise his office of the subject of my question today and also directed his office to my question on notice number 3970 asking for this same information.

QON 3970 has been outstanding for 12 weeks.

The data to June 30th shows deaths in Australia in 2021 are above the 7 year moving average and consistently above anything we have ever seen before in Australia.

It is troubling that NSW and Queensland no longer make this information public.

In the absence of Australian mortality data I will quickly reference official data from the UK, which has seen an increase in deaths amongst 15 – 17 year olds of 20% following the start of vaccination of that cohort, trending towards 25% at younger ages down to 4.

More worrying is that this distribution is not even, the mortality rate amongst boys was up 28%, and amongst girls 8%.

This may result from one of the 268 known adverse interactions between the COVID vaccines and other prescription drugs documented by the United States FDA on their website.

Logic would dictate that before giving a patient a COVID vaccine one would check to see what drugs they are already using, and what natural immunity they may have resulting from of a previous COVID infection.

I don’t think the 33 Bunnings Stores in Queensland that offered vaccinations to the general public last weekend asked for that information.

Natural antibodies were found by a very recent, gold standard paper by the University of Edinburgh to offer protection against COVID of 80%, substantially better than the vaccines are now providing.[1]

I am concerned this Parliament’s reckless vaccination crusade is killing people.

Let me pose some wider questions for the Minister to consider:

Is the well documented reduction in health and diagnostic services creating a time bomb in delayed treatment – early detection of cancer, for instance – and is that killing people?

Are widespread lockdowns creating mental health problems that result in increased loss of life?

Is locking up elderly Australians in Nursing Homes with no family contact causing elderly to let go early?

Are business owners who have seen their life work destroyed and bankrupted by capricious and counter-productive lockdowns losing their battle with life?

These are questions any prudent, caring government would be worried about. This Government and this Parliament should be watching mortality data closely, to get guidance on these matters in real time.

Sadly this Government and this Parliament is neither prudent nor caring.

Our community, our nation deserves better.

Release the data.

[1] expert reaction to a preprint from the SIREN study looking at SARS-CoV-2 infection rates in antibody positive healthcare workers | Science Media Centre

Nothing quite like a traditional catholic conference:

Untitledwef1.jpg

Edit: may just be a naughty meme - but likely in the spirit of holy conversation!

Interestingly, even the fact checkers now admit that it is true:

"CORRECTION: This article has been updated to reflect that a private, non-Vatican-hosted event is occurring later this month. The verdict has been changed to “True.” We regret the error."

Indeed. That tweet excerpt is taken from a recent wide ranging interview recently given by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and as ever he takes no prisoners throughout.

The Viganò Tapes - The Complete Interview

This article directly relates to what Archbishop Viganò says. It is about how the medical industry "harvest" what they need in their research. In this case it is the fetal cells needed for vaccine research. I imagined the process to be very benign , well it is not.

WARNING: What is described is right up there with Maya ceremonies so be warned.

Bishops declared Monday that Catholics have a “moral responsibility” to be vaccinated against the coronavirus. ”for the common good”,
“Receiving one of the COVID-19 vaccines ought to be understood as an act of charity toward the other members of our community,”
“Given the urgency of this crisis, the lack of available alternative vaccines, and the fact that the connection between an abortion that occurred decades ago and receiving a vaccine produced today is remote, inoculation with the new COVID-19 vaccines in these circumstances can be morally justified,”
Lying !!!

Last edited:
Sometimes, the Universe has a tremendous sense of irony and karma. Colin Powell died of severe form of Covid despite being fully vaccinated, which supposedly prevents the severe form of COVID.

The same Powell, was instrumental in killing one million or so Iraq citizens when he presented a vial of anthrax allegedly produced by Saddam Hussein's scientists. It was later revealed that the anthrax was actually produced in Fort Detrick.

It was probably also in Fort Detrick that SARS-CoV-2 and its "vaccine", that killed Powell were designed.

Matthew 26, 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword."
Anons always say "If you get a neutral media death, it means you sang at the Tribunal"

Could be very good news

I saw that yesterday on a Telegram channel:

1634658419638.png

This original article was first published in Issue 4 of The Sovereign independent in June 2011. The lady in the image above was astute enough to keep a hold of the original printed newspaper. The link for free download is at the bottom of this article.

You can find an article about that here:

And the original paper of 2011 here:

Uh... why is the Two-Cents post I am responding to here "awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal users?"

Not sure what "normal users" means... but since when can't people evaluate video content for themselves?

What does this mean? Am I missing something?
Hi Heather. The interview that was posted is hosted by a disinfo artist known to us so we decided to unpublish it. People are entitled to evaluate external content on their own, but they are more likely to get it right with the input of the network! In this case, there's no point in adding noise to the discussion, when we know that's what it is.

An excellent video by Patrick Wood (below)

From The Evil Twins Of Transhumanism And Technocracy we can read :

The dots between Technocracy and Transhumanism are easily connected once its understood that both sit atop the pseudo-science religion of Scientism, which posits that science is god and scientists and engineers are its priesthood. This article provides the current framework to understand this nexus. ⁃ TN Editor
Explaining in short what is technocracy, transhumanism and scientism ;

Technocracy is to the transformation of society as Transhumanism is to the transformation of the human condition of people who would live in that society.

Both are underpinned by a religious belief known as Scientism that says that science is a god and that scientists, engineers and technologists are the priesthood that translates findings into practice.

It is a fatal error to equate Scientism with science. True science explores the natural world using the time-tested scientific method of repeated experimentation and validation. By comparison, Scientism is a speculative, metaphysical worldview about the nature and reality of the universe and man’s relation to it.

Scientism refutes traditional religious views, morals and philosophy and instead looks to science as the source for personal and societal moral value.

In short at the end, he says what Laura has said many times : « The inmates have taken over the asylum ».

Nothing like messing with football to provoke Americans. Let's go Branden!
Washington State fires football coach Nick Rolovich, 4 assistants for refusing state-mandated COVID-19 vaccine
Kyle Bonagura

PULLMAN, Wash. -- Washington State fired football coach Nick Rolovich and four of his assistants on Monday after they refused to comply with a mandate that all state employees be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee had set a deadline of Monday for thousands of state employees, including the Cougars' coaches, to be vaccinated against the coronavirus or risk losing their jobs.

"The noncompliance with this requirement renders [Rolovich] ineligible to be employed at Washington State University and therefore can no longer fulfill the duties as a head coach of our football program effective immediately," Washington State athletic director Pat Chun said during a Monday night news conference. "It is disheartening to be here today. Our football team is hurting. Our WSU community is fractured. Today will have a lasting impact on the young men on our team and the remaining coaches and staff."

Also fired were assistant coaches Ricky Logo, John Richardson, Craig Stutzmann and Mark Weber after they did not comply with Inslee's proclamation that was issued in August. Chun said there might be no precedent for a team losing its head coach and so many assistants in the middle of a season.

Defensive coordinator Jake Dickert has been elevated to interim head coach. His first game in charge will be Saturday at home against BYU.

Rolovich was the highest-paid state employee, with an annual salary of more than $3 million in a contract that runs through 2025. He had said he wouldn't get vaccinated but has declined to provide clarity when asked repeatedly for weeks to expand upon the reasoning for his refusal. The university provided multiple educational sessions for its coaches and staff about the vaccine, its efficacy and the process.

Chun confirmed Rolovich's departure will be characterized as a "for cause" separation due to his inability to meet the requirements outlined in his contract. As such, he will not continue to be paid as per the terms of his contract.

Rolovich, 42, initially said in mid-August he would comply with the vaccine mandate, but later confirmed he applied for a religious exemption. He has not specified his religious beliefs.

The university used a blind evaluation process, meaning the two-person committee that evaluated Rolovich's request did not have access to any identifying information while making its determination.

The committee returned its ruling Monday, and while Chun did not explicitly confirm how the committee ruled, it can be inferred the religious exemption was granted at that stage of the process because Chun said Rolovich's "accommodation request" was denied. The second step of the process, after the religious exemption was granted, would be for the supervisor -- in this case Chun and likely other university leaders -- to decide if accommodations could be made for Rolovich to fulfill all his contractual obligations.

Chun saying Rolovich's accommodation request was denied indicates an evaluation was made beyond the initial exemption request.

Rolovich was informed of his dismissal by Chun on Monday afternoon and left immediately after their meeting concluded, without addressing the team, Chun said. After meeting with Rolovich, Chun addressed the players in a meeting that was met with mixed emotions.

"Their responses were what you would expect out of a bunch of college-age young people that lost their head coach and a bunch of position coaches as well," Chun said. "That's a very close-knit group. They handled it maturely, but without a doubt there's a lot of disappointment, sadness, anger. It's a room filled with over 120 young people, so it's going to be the full spectrum of emotions. But they listened and they were all there."

It's unclear who will fill the five vacated spots on staff, which could be difficult considering the timing and that WSU's run-and-shoot offense isn't widely used (Rolovich, Stutzmann and Weber are offensive coaches).

"It's a very detailed, intricate offense, this run-and-shoot, and to get the right coaches that can help assist -- there just aren't a lot of people on the streets right now," Chun said. "We've been working on this for a couple weeks, just in case, and we'll go forward with a couple of those."

Rolovich revealed in July that he would not get vaccinated and couldn't attend Pac-12 media day in person because of it. He was the only unvaccinated head coach in the Pac-12 and had worn a mask during games.

Unlike last season -- when COVID-19 cases swept through major college football, postponing and canceling games weekly -- no games have needed to be rescheduled because of a coronavirus outbreak.

Rolovich was hired from Hawaii two years ago, after Mike Leach left for Mississippi State, and led Washington State to a 1-3 record in the Pac-12 in a 2020 season cut short because of the pandemic. Washington State has won its past three games and is 4-3 this season, including a 34-31 win over Stanford last Saturday. Rolovich finishes with a 5-6 record at the Pullman campus in southeastern Washington.

Dickert is in his second season as Washington State's defensive coordinator after three seasons at Wyoming. He has not previously been a head coach.

Washington State president Kirk Schulz said nearly 90% of WSU employees and 97% of students had been vaccinated.

Players stood up for Rolovich as the season progressed.

Cougars quarterback Jayden de Laura told a sideline reporter after Saturday's victory: "Stop hating on Rolo. We love him.''

Wide receiver Travell Harris commended Rolovich following the game for being a "players' coach.''

"He's a coach we all love to play for,'' Harris said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Nothing like messing with football to provoke Americans. Let's go Branden!
The university provided multiple educational sessions for its coaches and staff about the vaccine, its efficacy and the process.

To paraphrase:

"We offered multiple opportunities for them to hear us repeat the lying propaganda forming the tissue-paper-thin justification for this tyranny, but for some reason it didn't help."

Hi Heather. The interview that was posted is hosted by a disinfo artist known to us so we decided to unpublish it. People are entitled to evaluate external content on their own, but they are more likely to get it right with the input of the network! In this case, there's no point in adding noise to the discussion, when we know that's what it is.
Hi @Windmillknight. I don't know about the interviewer, but many here are interested in Clif High. As I've mentioned in the past, I don't take what High says without a grain of salt. Still, I do like to see what he's saying as things progress. Is he subject to "wishful thinking" in a lot of ways? Or is he on to something? Time will tell. Anyway, I've already discussed my take on High, and people can check my content for that. I'm no blind consumer of his point of view, especially where aspects of the military are involved.

What's disturbing to me is removing content from here when people on the forum are free to talk about the interviewer as a disinfo agent, etc. Isn't that what we're here doing? Removing content starts to feel like the censorship that's already all around us. I'm not saying it's coming with the same motives. However, censorship is censorship. Just my opinion, but there it is.

Rumble — This is the 1st time a person's immune system has been scientifically measured after 1st and 2nd doses.

Hi @Windmillknight. I don't know about the interviewer, but many here are interested in Clif High. As I've mentioned in the past, I don't take what High says without a grain of salt. Still, I do like to see what he's saying as things progress. Is he subject to "wishful thinking" in a lot of ways? Or is he on to something? Time will tell. Anyway, I've already discussed my take on High, and people can check my content for that. I'm no blind consumer of his point of view, especially where aspects of the military are involved.

What's disturbing to me is removing content from here when people on the forum are free to talk about the interviewer as a disinfo agent, etc. Isn't that what we're here doing? Removing content starts to feel like the censorship that's already all around us. I'm not saying it's coming with the same motives. However, censorship is censorship. Just my opinion, but there it is.
Hi @tykes. You're entitled to your opinion, but it makes for a nicer feeling around here if you just share your thoughts as to why you disagree with a post. I've never liked using the "dislike" feature since to me it seems rude, and it doesn't clarify anything.

That was about Cliff High? Huh... I enjoy hearing his take on things and he usually offers obscure content which is educational on various subjects. Obviously, he's giving a personal interpretation of events based on his understanding of trends which is also interesting but nothing to plan one's life around.:-D

I must have missed something because he's never seemed like a blantent disinfo person to me. I suppose there is a thread about him here. A bit eccentric, intelligent and different. I'm OK with that.
So, is he a menace in some way?

Back
Top Bottom