Mass Shootings

Testosterone booze and outsiders mar the GSU homecoming.

Video / 0:21:51
GRAMBLING, La. (KNOE) - A fight broke out and, seconds later, the apparent sound of gunfire scattered a packed crowd attending homecoming at Grambling State University over the weekend.

The Oct. 17 shooting claimed one life and injured seven others, leaving one in critical condition. A witness, identifying himself as Cordarryl Albert, says he was recording when it happened. Albert catches part of a fight on video. Within seconds, successive sounds of ‘pop, pop, pop’ can be heard, coming from somewhere else it appears, just after the camera turns in another direction. Albert catches a chaotic scene on camera as the crowd reacts to the sound of over a dozen ‘pops’ before the video goes out. (The fight Albert was first recording does not appear to be related to the shooting.)

Grambling State officials and Louisiana State Police confirmed the mass shooting happened on campus around 1:30 a.m. Of the eight victims, only one was a student. That student suffered non-life-threatening injuries. During a news conference the following afternoon, state police said they had no suspects and the motive for the shooting was not clear. It’s also unclear how many shooters might have been involved and whether they were exchanging gunfire, shooting at unarmed people, or haphazardly shooting without regard to bystanders. As such, witnesses are asked to contact state police with any information they think might be relevant.

This is the second deadly shooting at GSU this week. The suspect in an Oct. 13 shooting is still wanted. That shooting left one dead and another injured and, of all three people involved, none was a student.

Louisiana State Police spokesperson Michael Reichhardt assured the public that both investigations are moving forward. The two shootings don’t appear to be connected but Reichhardt warned that investigations can take time so we may have immediate answers.

“Our investigators are doing everything they can. They’ve worked throughout the night and throughout the whole day to t
lk to witnesses to go over all the evidence that we have,” Reichhardt said. “There were several different law enforcement agencies here throughout the week, but just remember this does take time for us and it’s a process and a sequence of things that we have to do.”

President Gallot, who spent his childhood on campus, eyes safer school

After Sunday’s shooting, GSU President Rick Gallot addressed the media and lamented another life lost despite working with multiple law enforcement agencies across the northern half of the state to prevent it from happening.

“Our campus community worked tirelessly to ensure that our students and others were safe for homecoming activities,” Gallot said. “Yet, with all of our planning, all of our coordination ... the entire Grambling State University Police Department along with our [Lincoln Parish] sheriff, Stephen Williams, who’s here with us, all of our local parish, regional, and state law enforcement partners, we still find ourselves grieving the loss of life and injuries, just as too many communities in our country have experienced as well. Why would someone come to the campus of your old Grambling and commit an act of violence as we prepare to celebrate our 120th year?”

“Additional troopers were allocated to work day in and day out prior to the events,” LSP Major Cordell Williams said. “Having not just patrol but every section of Louisiana State Police, plainclothes, etc. were working diligently prior to ensure the safety of our students and our homecomers.”

Officials said the sheer number of people who were at Grambling to experience homecoming presented challenges in keeping the campus completely free from violence this week. They said GSU students come from 40 states and about three dozen foreign countries, so all kinds of people should be expected.

“Everybody in other states, other countries knows the history and knows of Grambling State University. So there are a lot of people here from all parts,” Reichardt said. “You should almost expect that type of people to come here, you know, and especially during homecoming week.”

“We had thousands of Grambling alumni or Gram Fam, as we like to say, who came here and got exactly what it was that they came here to do,” Gallot said. “And that was to see their friends and classmates, to tailgate, to attend the game without any, you know, problems whatsoever.”

Having been a fixture at the school for nearly his entire life, Gallot addressed the refrain that outsiders are to blame for violence at the school and touched on current and future plans to restrict outsider access to campus events when it makes sense.

“Now, I will tell you at times I’ve heard from students who say, ‘Prez, this is harassing, that the police want to see my ID to make sure I’m a student.’ We’re already doing those things and so we will continue to be vigilant with that. We’ve already set up roadblocks which restrict car traffic during the evenings, you know, curfews as necessary. We will, collectively, again along with our students and with our law enforcement partners, you know, we will find ways to continue to ensure our students’ safety.”

“Going forward, we will be engaging with our student leaders as these plans are being further developed. For the past several months we’ve already been working on our campus master plan project. Priority will be made to accelerate our public safety component ... Far too often it’s outsiders who have created these situations that have put life and limb in danger.”

Gallot agreed that action must be taken to keep armed outsiders who disregard the law away from campus and promised to do so, but he stood up for law-abiding visitors with good intentions.

“You know, I attended nursery school through college on this campus. This is not the first homecoming. I’ve attended 55, so I’ve been to a lot and I can tell you that having high school bands to come to march in our parade is an annual thing that we do without incident year after year,” he said. He talked about how people from all over the country and different parts of the world come to GSU for an education or to visit. “About outsiders, as you would say, being here, the difference now is outsiders who have a reckless disregard for the safety of others here on campus.”

Gallot said GSU is a good school with good students and alumni then expounded on the unique ways in which the school stands out.

“Let me be clear,” Gallot said. “We have thousands of visitors on our campus this past week who had a great time watching our victorious G-Men football team win our homecoming game. Thousands of tailgaters who came here celebrated homecoming and returned back to their homes safely. We had alumni here this week who work in the entertainment industry who served on a panel to discuss with our students how Grambling provided the foundation for their success. Visitors marvel at the nearly completed digital library which is the first of its kind in our state and of all HBCUs and visited our cyber security and cloud computing departments to see firsthand the state’s first and only programs in this emerging technology, but of course, that’s not why all of you have descended on our campus on a sunny Sunday afternoon.”

Louisiana State Police spokesperson Michael Reichhardt addressed information circulating online that bulletins we sent out regarding possible threats to GSU. At least one bulletin named a specific person who was suspected of having plans to carry out violence at GSU. He said he believed law enforcement contact was made with those individuals, “I’m not sure if they were arrested for anything, but I think they were detained and, of course, that’s part of the investigation.”

“State police has a vested interest in our partnerships with our presidents, with our colleges, with our universities and that’s throughout the state of Louisiana,” Major Williams said. “We want to ensure everyone’s safety.”

One of the first actions taken in response to this shooting is a curfew. For now, it is in effect until further notice. The school said on its website, “After consultation with student leaders, it was concluded that a curfew will be enforced from 9:30 p.m. through 6 a.m.” You can find further information here.
Watch Gallot’s full statements and get further details from Louisiana State Police:
Link for the Video

I've listed more than one article to analyze the reporting from blue pill news outlets.

Oct. 22, 2021, 4:47 AM CEST / Updated Oct. 22, 2021, 5:30 AM CEST
Producer and actor Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun that killed a woman and injured a man on the set of the movie “Rust” in New Mexico on Thursday, Santa Fe County sheriff's office said.

The film's director of photography, Halyna Hutchins, 42, was killed, and Joel Souza, 48, was injured when Baldwin, 63, discharged a prop firearm, the sheriff's office said in a statement Thursday evening.

Souza was taken to the hospital by ambulance and was receiving emergency care, officials said.

"There was an accident today on the New Mexico set of Rust involving the misfire of a prop gun with blanks," a spokesperson for Baldwin said in a statement. "Production has been halted for the time being. The safety of our cast and crew remains our top priority."

A representative for Baldwin declined to comment further.

Hutchins' representative declined to comment. She was flown by helicopter to University of New Mexico Hospital where she was pronounced dead, the sheriff's office said.

No charges have been filed, the sheriff's office said, adding that the investigation is ongoing.

Bonanza Creek Ranch is often used for Western productions. Aerial video from NBC affiliate KOB of Albuquerque showed an old church that appeared to be blocked off.

The film centers on a 13-year-old boy who goes on the run with his estranged grandfather after he is sentenced to hang for the accidental killing of a rancher in the 1880s, according to the movie's logline.

How the deadly accident Thursday in New Mexico occurred was not entirely clear.

In 1993, "The Crow" actor Brandon Lee died in a filming accident after he was shot with a prop gun. The son of martial-arts film icon Bruce Lee was 28.

And from the desk of Variety and The Santa Fe New Mexican (Albuquerque New Mexico, in Santa Fe county).

Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun on a set in New Mexico on Thursday, causing the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.

The incident occurred on the set of “Rust,” an independent feature that was filming at the Bonanza Creek Ranch, a popular production location south of Santa Fe.

Hutchins, 42, was transported by helicopter to University of New Mexico Hospital in Albuquerque, where she died. Souza, 48, was taken by ambulance to Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center in Santa Fe, where he is undergoing treatment for his injuries, according to the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s office.

The Sheriff’s office said in a statement that Hutchins and Souza “were shot when a prop firearm was discharged by Alec Baldwin, 68, producer and actor.” The Santa Fe New Mexican reported that Baldwin was questioned by investigators, and was in tears.

Baldwin is a co-producer on the film and plays infamous outlaw Rust, whose 13-year-old grandson is convicted of an accidental murder. Ackles plays a U.S. Marshal and Fimmel plays a bounty hunter who are on the pair’s tail as Rust tries to break his grandson out of prison. An unexpected bond forms between the outlaw and his estranged grandson as they go on the run.

CAA Media Finance and Highland Film Group were launching sales on the film at last year’s Cannes virtual film market, with Baldwin producing through his El Dorado Pictures banner alongside Anjul Nigam and executive producer Matthew Helderman. Baldwin and Nigam produced Souza’s previous feature, 2019’s “Crown Vic.” Anna Granucci is also producing with Elizabeth L. Barbatelli as an executive producer.

New Mexico is a busy film location, and the Bonanza Creek Ranch has hosted productions including “Hostiles,” “Cowboys & Aliens,” “3:10 to Yuma,” “Appaloosa” and “Longmire.”

No one was arrested in the incident, and no charges have been filed, the office said. Detectives were interviewing witnesses, and the incident remains under an “open and active” investigation, according to the Sheriff’s office.

Baldwin’s reps did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Hutchins’ death was confirmed by the Sheriff’s office and by the International Cinematographers Guild, Local 600.

“We received the devastating news this evening, that one of our members, Halyna Hutchins, the Director of Photography on a production called ‘Rust’ in New Mexico died from injuries sustained on the set,” said John Lindley, the president of the guild, and Rebecca Rhine, the executive director, in a statement. “The details are unclear at this moment, but we are working to learn more, and we support a full investigation into this tragic event. This is a terrible loss, and we mourn the passing of a member of our Guild’s family.”

The Sheriff’s office received a 911 call reporting the incident at 1:50 p.m. Mountain Time.

“The Santa Fe County sheriff’s office confirms that two individuals were shot during filming of a scene on the set of the movie western ‘Rust’,” the office said in its initial statement. “According to investigators it appears that the scene being filmed involved the use of a prop firearm when it was discharged. Detectives are investigating how and what type of projectile was discharged.”

Hutchins graduated from the American Film Institute in 2015, and had worked on several short films before shooting “Archenemy,” a 2020 feature starring Joe Manganiello. She was named a “rising star” by American Cinematographer in 2019.

“She’s a wonderful, positive, creative person that was so excited to be breaking through and making movies,” said Michael Pessah, a cinematographer who was a friend of Hutchins’. “She was really on the upswing.”

Souza is writing and directing the Western, which also stars Frances Fisher, Jensen Ackles, Brady Noon and Travis Fimmel. Albuquerque station KOB4’s news helicopter photographed the incident, showing an old church set blocked off, and reported that set security confirmed it is on lockdown.

Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun on a set in New Mexico on Thursday, causing the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.

This story is trending everywhere right now and all reports talk of the death/injury being an accident. It's really weird though.

Why would the actor turn a gun (even a prop gun) towards the cinematographer and the director of the film?

And if he shot once and saw that he actually injured the person, why would he fire again?

These are early reports though, perhaps later ones will clear things up.

This story is trending everywhere right now and all reports talk of the death/injury being an accident. It's really weird though.

Why would the actor turn a gun (even a prop gun) towards the cinematographer and the director of the film?

And if he shot once and saw that he actually injured the person, why would he fire again?

These are early reports though, perhaps later ones will clear things up.

If it was a live round it could've easily passed through the first victim into the second but why have a live round in a prop gun? He could've been pointing the gun at the director and cinematographer while rehearsing a scene and fired twice at close range with blanks. Blanks can kill at close range.

Could be sloppy handling on Baldwin's part too. Ever been paint-balling? Many participants have no idea when it comes to safety!

Very weird

1634934413924.png

An update on SOTT:

Affidavits in published/leaked court documents state that the Asst. Director unknowingly gave Baldwin a loaded gun. That same Asst. Director, Dave Halls, worked on the sequel to The Crow (the first movie of which, in 1993, which was the last time someone was killed on set because of a loaded gun) - Bruce Lee's son, Brandon Lee.

Real-world drama is stranger than fictional drama!

Last edited:
Update from yesterday about the incident in Norway. 5 people dead. The guy that is arrested is in a psychiatric care for the moment.
Five People Killed in Kongsberg Attack - Life in Norway
Update from yesterday about the incident in Norway. 5 people dead. The guy that is arrested is in a psychiatric care for the moment.
Five People Killed in Kongsberg Attack - Life in Norway
One of the women killed in the attack, was Andrea Meyer haugen (Nebel/ nebelhexe) a neo-pagan shaman and activist. She openly spoke about many of Norway’s issues concerning religion, politics, and culture. She showed some gift to awaken ppl, and raise spirits.
Norway as Sweden has proved to be the perfect ground for greys…

As we know from the transcripts, whenever a murder occurs, there's involvement from three densities: 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

01-09-96

Q: (L) I don’t quite know how to ask this. It has become increasingly obvious to me that there is some sort of connection where [an unsolved murder of a local 13-year-old girl, with absolutely no clues] was concerned, some synchronous connections between that murder and my so-called “awakening,” if you want to call it that. And I also noticed a connection between the life pattern, or change in life pattern, of Ted Bundy and certain UFO sightings and cattle mutilations that were in his area of the country. Now, we have another girl who has come up missing at the same time P and I were discussing this case, and this new case has a lot of things that seem to be common to that case. I see that there is an issue here that I would like to get to the bottom. […] Did my involvement with that case [I was asked by law enforcement official to try to come up with some clues or hints through astrology and psychic impressions] have anything to do with opening the door of my mind to other phenomena, particularly UFOs and aliens?

A: Possible.

Q: (L) You can’t give me a clear answer on that?

A: Learn!

Q: (L) Okay. I had dreams about it. The work that I did on the case astrologically, the dreams I had about it, as well as certain impressions I received, was that an opening of my instinctual awareness in some way?

A: Maybe. […]

Q: (L) Was there some connection between murder and “alien” activity?

A: There is always this connection in one way or another, at one plane convergence or another.

Q: (L) Was the murder of this child a “mini-plane convergence”?

A: What did we just say?

Q: (L) It seemed to me that was what you said, and I was trying to clarify it — is that, in fact, a plane convergence, where one person’s plane of reality converges with another person’s plane of reality, and one or the other gets annihilated?

A: 4th, 5th and 3rd density is involved.

Q: (L) Is this true with all murders?

A: Discover, and yes.

Q: (L) Was my interaction into that reality a sort of entering into a point of plane convergence?

A: Flirting with the edges.

Q: (L) So, when a person is working on a murder investigation, or thinking about it, or applying thoughts, talents, instincts or whatever to the solving of this kind of puzzle, they are interacting with a plane convergence?

A: This represents one manifestation of the always present desire to return “home” to 5th density.

Q: (L) Okay. Well. Now, I want to get to the 64,000-dollar question. In the JO case, was my conclusion correct?

A: “Correctness” takes many forms and provides a window to many conventions.

Q: (L) (F) What does that mean? (L) I don’t know.

A: Learn.

Q: (L) Was the man who killed her known to her?

A: We recall advising a cautious approach, in order to insure that your lessons are learned not only accurately, but painlessly as well.

Q: (L) Could you suggest, just to get me on track here, a form of question that would be a “cautious” question? Then I can frame subsequent questions on that model.

A: The issue here is not how to “frame” a question in such a way as to lure us into answering in the way you desire, but for you to learn most effectively. Do not have prejudice that there is only one thing to be learned from each response. “You never know what there is to be learned when you inquire with innocence and freedom from supposition.”

Anyone see that old Hulu commercial with Alec Baldwin a decade ago, the very weird one? It's this:

I believe his involvement with that commercial is an indication of the forces that are in some way puppeteering him. In the SOTT article, it seemed Baldwin was crying and acting apologetic, which leads me to think that it was an "accident", but through unawareness, was led to perform that act of murder. It could be that he was acting, who knows? In any case, this "coincidence" and his acting role in that commercial has some connection to the idea that all murders are connected to "alien activity".

141807.jpg

Sir David Amess (left), Sir Iain Duncan Smith (right) Video

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 2:25PM Video

Side-note:

"A man has been arrested after Conservative MP Sir David Amess was reportedly stabbed several times at a surgery in his Southend West constituency."

Again with this 'surgery' expression. It almost seems like a trigger word tweeted originally for someone to notice and 'activate'. I still think it's weird.

An update on SOTT:

Affidavits in published/leaked court documents state that the Asst. Director unknowingly gave Baldwin a loaded gun. That same Asst. Director, Dave Halls, worked on the sequel to The Crow (the first movie of which, in 1993, which was the last time someone was killed on set because of a loaded gun) - Bruce Lee's son, Brandon Lee.

The following opinion piece is found on a probably dubious site named
4p Politically Incorrect

An anonymous 'Hollywood Insider' nevertheless seems to be giving some informed assessment on the regulations at a movie set and technical information about gun use at such a place.

He ends up pointing at Hollywood's satanic background...

1. He was given live rounds. Live rounds, as in bullets with gunpowder behind them aren’t allowed on set because they can’t be used. Let me repeat that. THEY CAN’T BE USED. The only rounds that are allowed are dummy rounds(no gunpowder) and blank rounds(no bullets.) There is no way a live round would make it to set because it wouldn’t have been purchased or stored in the first place. This would only happen if a crime is being committed.

2. Virtually no one nowadays uses blank firing during day scenes. This is because you can’t see the muzzle flash in the day time. You would just fire the revolver and let it cycle. It is pretty much completely unheard of nowadays and for good reason. Insurance is purchased for films and every single thing is scrutinized before it is approved. If you have something that is risky in the slightest, you pay thousands of dollars more for it and the studio tells you upfront to make the cheaper decision.

3. When firing a gun on set, the hired weapons expert, armorer, prop master, or other crew member loads blanks into it. It is damn near impossible to load a series of blanks and also a live round in a six shooter revolver without noticing. Any -flicking-g idiot would hold six bullets in their hand and realize that five of them have no bullet attached to them and one of them does. It’s like holding six dicks in your hand and only one of them has a dickhead. It’s impossible not to notice.

4. It is extremely rare that an actor would aim a gun at a crew member. Actors aim guns at other actors or at empty spaces. Even if they are pointing the gun at the camera, the cinematographer and director are not directly behind the camera or in the way of the gun, they are off to the side looking at the monitors. Even if the camera is moving and the cinematographer is behind it, it is still extremely rare that the actor would aim a gun at them due to all the other angles they could be aiming at. It is a very rare alignment that does not occur.

5. The press are misleading you on purpose. They keep saying he was given a prop gun. A prop gun is a gun that can’t fire bullets. Only a real gun can fire real bullets. He was given a real gun which was a six shooter revolver. They are saying prop gun for a reason. They are trying to diminish the fact that this was a crime.

6. The death falls in line with an occult practice of art predicting death.
Alec is in a movie where he plays a man trying to help his grandson who committed an accidental murder.
Brandon Lee was in a film where he played a man who gets shot and killed and resurrected.
Heath Ledger played a rebooted version of same character that got killed and resurrected.
(Heath Ledger played a character that was directly inspired by The Crow. The Joker. David Goyer and Chris Nolan admitted that The Joker’s entire look and make-up, the way he goes into the gangster meeting, the knives he chooses, the fire symbols and a lot more are directly ripped from The Crow.)
They are all playing characters that they become in real life.

7. The movie is also a metaphor for Satan.
Do you see the connection? Brandon died playing a role. Heath died playing the same role. They were both playing men that were burning society down. They were both playing the role of Satan. They were both murdered as sacrifices. They were both killed at the age of 28.
But what about Alec’s character? He plays an outlaw that is breaking a 13 year old murderer out of prison. 13 is a metaphor for the spirit of rebellion. He is also playing the role of Satan.

8. The deaths all align with occult satanic numerology.
March 31st, 1993 at 1:03. 3311993103 = 33 = 6.
January 22nd, 2008 at 3:33. 1222008333 = 24 = 6.
October 21st, 2021 at 1:50. 10212021150 = 15 = 6.
They all result in 6.

9. All three of those deaths occurred during times of satanic sacrifice on the satanic calendar.
The majority of players in Hollywood are card carrying satanists. They keep it a secret. Their families keep it a secret. They attend black masses. They attend orgies. They attend animal sacrifices. They attend human sacrifices. They pretend to be atheists and christians to the public. But they are full blown satanists operating under disguise. In private if you are at a party with them inside one of their homes you will be able to tell by the artwork they keep. They always most always have some sort of satanic artwork. If you are good friends with them they will tell you that they are a satanist and that they believe that satan is more powerful as God and is going to defeat him in the end times. These people hold sacrifices during certain times of the year. They often come in threes.

One of the women killed in the attack, was Andrea Meyer haugen (Nebel/ nebelhexe) a neo-pagan shaman and activist. She openly spoke about many of Norway’s issues concerning religion, politics, and culture. She showed some gift to awaken ppl, and raise spirits.
She was the youngest victim, and the most 'high-profile' in terms of her background in art, music and writing. Her fans created a Wikipedia entry for her after the incident.
Norway as Sweden has proved to be the perfect ground for greys…
I don't see how that follows, although I do note her 'indulging in the dark arts' from some of her past interests.

The immediate politicization of this tragedy set off my spidey sense, and although there's little to suggest that this 'mass-shooting-cum-mass-stabbing' attack was anything more than the act of one madman, the 'confusion' experienced by intervening police on the night - and the 'update' several days later regarding the manner in which the victims were killed - are suspicious.

BBC News, 16 Oct 2021

Police first received a report of a man shooting at people with a bow and arrows at 18:12 local time (16:12 GMT) on Wednesday. Shortly afterwards, officers arrived on the scene.

The officers were then shot at with arrows before the attacker escaped. Attacks were subsequently reported in different locations.
Police have said the victims were most likely killed after officers first confronted the attacker.

The suspect was arrested at 18:45 - 35 minutes after the attack began. Warning shots were fired during the arrest, police said.

Norwegian media questioned why it took police more than half an hour to arrest the suspect after the first reports of an attack. [Police spokesman] Mr Ole Saeverud said it had been a "confusing" situation.
Recall that the Norwegian government announced that police would be armed as a result of this incident - and yet, armed police responding to this incident couldn't prevent it. And what was 'confusing' about it? The involvement of other perpetrators, perhaps?

Arne Christian Haugstoeyl, counterterrorism chief of PST, Norway's intelligence agency, yesterday warned that "this kind of thing will definitely happen again because we live in an open society" - which I find a creepy thing to say. When asked about the 'delay' of police encountering the perpetrator, before he escaped 'because he shot arrows at police' (police armed with guns?!), he became cagey:

He was hesitant when asked by [Norwegian newspaper] Aftenposten if PST could have done something differently to prevent the Kongsberg attack and said he would wait for the conclusions of an ongoing independent investigation into the police’s delay in capturing Andersen Braathen amid criticism that the response was too slow.

Last edited:
Unknown projectile shuts down Hy 17 near Scott's Valley California ..🤔

October 23, 2021 at 7:09 pm Filed Under: CHP, Highway 17, Police Activity Video

1635047271272.png

The Nashville bombing and Thermobaric weapons.

Streamed live on Oct 22, 2021

An update on SOTT:

Gets stranger! According to this Steve Crowder report, here was the armorer responsible!

1635191228916.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom