Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

How do we distinguish / discern Ivermectin containing toxic PEG when we order it from India or China ? šŸ¤” From what I understand from earlier recommendations here, that it was ok to order 'animal' Ivermectin (powder) because it is the same Ivermectin sold as pills for humans.

Well, that is very unfortunate. Not sure if PEG is present in the powder form. I think that powder should be pure Ivermectin, but I could be wrong. I think that PEG is present only in injectable and other forms, and this is actually what we have in Russia.

Ordering Ivermectin powder from China is rather pricey when converted to rubles, but we do have it here for sale in injectable form, and it has additives that were mentioned by aimarok. I know people who drank it and everything was ok, but then it can be indeed an individual case.

As for it being given to animals, apparently what's really toxic and dangerous is ethylene glycol, and officially polyethylene glycol can be injected in small amounts and is being used in laxatives. I guess it's also ok if it injected or not ingested. But yeah, it is definitely not ideal, but perhaps better to have on hand just in case, especially if nothing else is readily available.

My grandson came home from a weekend at mom's 12 days ago and he was very sick. He bounced back in a couple of days. Now my son and I are feeling like the flu is taking hold. I have been doing a bit better than him as I have been taking a few more supplements than he does.

Yesterday I got some Quercetin and gave him some which he readily took. Up to then I was starting to lose my taste and smell. By evening, there was a noticeable improvement. Today I feel like doing stuff.

Sometimes we need more than one face palm to pay attention! At any rate, I'm thankful for this forum. It has been a gamechanger on multiple occasions. Reliable source of information about pretty much all issues.

Day 3 of quercetin, there is daily improvement. Though the effects are gradual. I feel like this would have been one of those near death experiences had the decline continued.

Makes me wonder if this is what the C's commented on, that was coming this fall? The drug companies have been really pushing flu shots and things like Buckleys and etc lately, as well. I'm guessing because sales have picked up.

Hello, has anyone in the US received a shipment of Ivermectin from India recently? I'm wondering if this connection is still available for us and especially this company which has been so reliable. Other ones are acceptable as well.

Hello, has anyone in the US received a shipment of Ivermectin from India recently?
Not sure about the India connection but Ivermectin is available in the USA. Via Tractor Supply.
With many locations near you.

1636181022327.png

10975469_082521-ktrk-ewn-445pm-MCA-covid-ivermetin-treatment-matt-vid.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, has anyone in the US received a shipment of Ivermectin from India recently? I'm wondering if this connection is still available for us and especially this company which has been so reliable. Other ones are acceptable as well.

Thanks c.a. I already have the paste and the pills but I'm asking for my brother. He and his wife have had both shots without problems but now they want ivermectin on hand incase someone gets sick. In our last talk a few days ago, I told him about monoclonal antibodies , ivermectin and and to check out what treatment their hospital uses for covid incase they end up there. I told him not to get the Remedisver since its killing people by shutting down the kidneys. I think he was sufficiently horrified! I also told him the success story about monoclonal antibodies.

Monoclonal antibodies
There are clinics all over the US for the antibody treatment so one needs to check in their area. Apparently not many people know about this and its free I think. Medicare covers it.

Get Ivermectin in USA

This site gives a list of doctors who can be contacted and they will prescribe Ivermectin which is similar to Frontline Doctors but you can get it for prevention as well. The FD's only say if you have symptoms and their swamped with calls so here is an alternative. Here is an example of one doctors info. They serve people all over the US. IndiaMart is listed here as a source as well. The price for the Ivermectin is quite high though, insurance will cover it but ordering from India is ideal if we can still get it.

Dr. Ryan D. Partovi, NMD, JD, MIfHI

Instructions: Please EMAIL us at office@drpartovi.com with your full name, cell phone number, and whether you are requesting 1.) Preventive Ivermectin (you must have ZERO symptoms), 2.) Post-Exposure Ivermectin Prevention (you still have ZERO symptoms and have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID test), and/or 3.) Treatment for an active COVID infection using the FLCCC Protocol (state the START DATE of your symptoms and the DATE you tested positive). All inquiries will be responded to fastest via EMAIL.

I'll tell them about the paste but I'm concerned that they'll be turned off by that after the big smear campaign recently.

I ordered ivermectin via AliExpress. It's from China, came in normal plastic containers, no plastic bag.
I paid about 25 ā‚¬ for 300 pills a 5mg, no shipping costs.
I thought if it doesn't get through customs it wouldn't be a big loss. But it only took about 2,5 weeks and arrived very safely packed in Germany.
I cannot be sure about the quality though.

I ordered from Kay-biotech back in September. They responded right away and sent me a photo of the package with the tracking number visible the next day. It went thru customs (in Chicago) without them opening it. I received it in a little under 2 weeks. It was labeled as health products.

One natural supplement I use that can be helpful because of it s many benefits is shilijit or asphaltum that is used in ayurvedic medicine for 5000 years :
Just yesterday, I found this recent short video on this same topic. It's only a couple minutes long.

Yesterday I got some Quercetin and gave him some which he readily took. Up to then I was starting to lose my taste and smell. By evening, there was a noticeable improvement. Today I feel like doing stuff.
At iherb, where i shop, the quercetin was sold out. Theanine can be used instead to get the zinc in to the cells.
For antioxidant, besides mercola's lipo c, i find PQQ a helpful choice.

Here is another interesting article from Mercola about Black Seed oil as a Covid treatment modality.

Black Seed Oil Evaluated for Chronic Inflammation

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Black seed oil may be an alternative herbal treatment for combating COVID-19
  • The bioactive compounds have an antihistamine effect and anti-inflammatory properties that downregulate interferon regulatory factor 3 activation and promote autophagy
  • Researchers hypothesize that several of the terpenes in the oil are similar in structure to chloroquine and may act as a zinc ionophore; evidence also suggests one compound may block ACE2 receptors, which the virus uses to release viral RNA into the cell
  • Black seed oil has many traditional medicinal uses, including as an antidiabetic, antimicrobial, bronchodilator and antioxidant
  • The Front Line doctors list black seed oil as an alternative therapeutic agent in the treatment of COVID-19. However, the oil is high in linoleic acid and so should not be used preventively against COVID

Black seed oil has been used for its therapeutic benefits for thousands of years. Since the pandemic began, researchers have been evaluating the effect it may have on COVID-19.1 The seeds come from the Nigella sativa (N. sativa) plant that grows in Southern Europe, Southwest Asia and the Middle East.2 Traditional medicine healers have used the seeds in different forms.

Black seed is coal-black with a dull surface and shaped like tiny Brazil nuts. The bioactive components include thymoquinone, Ī±-hederin, alkaloids and omega-6 fatty acids.

Black seed oil has also been used for dermatological applications. For example, a review of the literature in the Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery3 found black seed oil could promote wound healing in farm animals and reduce the impact of vitiligo in lizards.

In one clinical study4 in humans, lotion infused with 10% of N. sativa oil reduced acne vulgaris after two months with 67% of the patients fully satisfied and 28% partially satisfied with the results.

In the current research,5 scientists believe the oil may have promising benefits in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19. However, while short-term use for treatment may be advantageous, it is wise to avoid long-term use for prevention.

Black Seed Oil May Be a Promising Option for COVID-19​

Historically, black seed oil has been used to help balance the inflammatory response in the body as well as reduce oxidative stress, inflammation and ischemia. Using recent computational findings, one research group found the active ingredients in N. sativa were ā€œstrongly suggestive of combating emerged COVID-19 pandemic.ā€6

The paper suggests that the active ingredients, especially thymoquinone, Ī±-hederin, and nigellidine, may be an alternative herbal treatment in the combat against COVID-19. The paper reviews several pathways that the active ingredients in black seed oil may use to protect health.

For example, the researchers reviewed past studies that demonstrated the actions the active ingredients in black seed oil have on the immune system, which may help reduce the severity of COVID-19. The active compounds have a significant antihistamine effect in animal studies and thymoquinone downregulates interferon regulatory factor 3 activation, which plays a critical role in innate immune responses.7

Autophagy is a mechanism that clears out damaged cells in the body. Data has shown that COVID-19 suppresses autophagy and that pharmacological agents used to induce the process may therefore have an antiviral effect. One study8 published in 2018 indicated thymoquinone promotes autophagy in the heart muscle.

The researchers suggest that further study should be undertaken to determine if thymoquinone has a similar effect with COVID-19. Severe COVID-19 is characterized by cytokine storms that may require intensive care.9 Animal studies have demonstrated that the bioactive compound Ī±-hederin has anti-inflammatory activity and can decrease histamine levels.

The researchers reported one study had found thymoquinone helped inhibit two enzymes that produce inflammatory leukotriene and prostaglandins. Researchers suggest that these actions may potentially make the active compounds in N. sativa useful in the treatment and prevention of SARS-CoV-2 viral infections.

Finally, in their review of comorbid conditions associated with COVID-19, the researchers found that N. sativa may have a positive effect against diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, autoimmune and auto inflammatory diseases and bacterial infections associated with COVID-19.

After a review of the evidence, the researchers suggest that further experiments with the active compounds found in black seed oil are required to determine if they have preventive potential or may provide a new treatment modality.10

Zinc Combinations Help Treat COVID-19​

Research into medications that may influence COVID-19 have included antivirals. One such antiviral being studied is favipiravir. Data show the drug was approved and has been used for flu infections in Japan.11 In late 2020, a study published in PNAS12 revealed that when given in high doses to hamsters favipiravir had promising antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2.

However, a computer-model molecular docking study published in Biological and Medicinal Chemistry13 revealed that the bioactive compounds nigellidine and Ī±-hederin found in black seed oil were able to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 with a greater potential than favipiravir, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

Evidence from a second paper that reviewed the biological effects of the active compounds in black seed oil suggested that thymoquinone may block ACE2 receptors,14 which is where the SARS-CoV-2 binds to the cell and releases the viral RNA into the cytoplasm.

Contrary to what the PNAS hamster study found, these researchers hypothesized that chloroquine, and potentially the derivative hydroxychloroquine, may also interfere with the virus's ability to bind with the ACE2 receptors.

This is one pathway the researchers suggest that black seed oil may use in the treatment of COVID-19. Another pathway is as a zinc ionophore. The body uses zinc in several pathways to support the immune system, including:15

• Proliferation and activation of natural killer cells, macrophages, neutrophils, and T and B cells
  • Mediating protection against reactive oxygen species produced during an inflammatory response
  • Stopping recombinant RNA dependent RNA polymerase activity needed to replicate SARS-CoV-2
  • Inhibiting replicase processing
Therefore, moving zinc into the cytoplasm is crucial to help prevent the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and thus effectively stop infected cells from infecting other cells.

Oral supplementation of zinc alone is not sufficiently effective since zinc cannot move easily across the cell wall. It needs another compound to provide transportation. The second compound is called a zinc ionophore.
The application of zinc with an ionophore has demonstrated improved outcomes in patients hospitalized with COVID.16

Research has identified several zinc ionophores, including chloroquine,17 hydroxychloroquine,18quercetin and EGCG.19 Scientists have suggested that several of the terpenes in black seed oil, such as nigellimine, are similar in structure to chloroquine. They hypothesize that this may mean they can function in a similar manner as a zinc ionophore.20

Thus, recent data have shown that the active ingredients found in black seed oil may have greater potential in the treatment of COVID-19 than antiviral drugs, may act as a zinc ionophore and may help block the ACE2 receptors the virus uses to infect cells.

Black Seed Oil Has Traditional Medicinal Uses​

N. sativa is a popular and traditional medicinal and has a long history of use in several diseases and ailments.21 Traditional medicine has used black seed oil as a diuretic, antidiarrheal, appetite stimulant, analgesic, lower blood pressure, liver tonic and skin disorder treatment.22 However, research has also explored the pharmacological activity of black seed oil and found it has many properties, including:23

AntidiabeticAnticancerImmunomodulator
AnalgesicAntimicrobialAnti-inflammatory
SpasmolyticBronchodilatorHepato-protective
Renal protectiveGastro-protectiveAntioxidant

The immune-modulating activities of black seed oil help to regulate the immune system and maybe another pathway in the treatment for COVID-19. In addition to the studies using black seed oil, researchers have also separated the bioactive ingredients and evaluated their potential benefit against SARS-CoV-2.

A data review24 on thymoquinone was published in February 2021, in which the researchers reviewed the bioactivity of the compound found in past research. They wrote that thymoquinone increased the activity and number of natural killer cells, macrophages, lymphocytes and cytokines suppressors.

Additionally, they cite past research that showed the active ingredient had antiviral potential against other viruses, including human immunodeficiency virus, other coronaviruses, Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus and hepatitis C. In addition, they reviewed an Egyptian study in which thymoquinone demonstrated antiviral activity in a strain of SARS-CoV-2 isolated in patients and the inhibitory effect it has on the viral protease, which may reduce viral replication.

One study25 from Saudi Arabia evaluated the effectiveness of black seed oil as a supplement in patients with mild COVID-19 who were between 18 and 65 years. The intervention group received 500 mg of soft gel capsules twice daily for 10 days in addition to their standard treatment.

Initial results were published on Clinical Trials.26 The primary outcome measurement was the percentage of participants who showed clinical recovery within 14 days after treatment began. The team reported 62.1% of those receiving the black seed oil demonstrated recovery from mild COVID-19 while 36% of the control group recovered within 14 days.

Consider Oil for Short-Term Use to Reduce Health Risk​

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC)27 lists black seed oil as an alternative for prevention and treatment of COVID-19. They stress there is no ā€œmagic bulletā€ for COVID-19, yet:28

ā€œā€¦ a number of therapeutic agents have shown great promise for both the prevention and treatment of this disease including Ivermectin, Vitamin D, quercetin, melatonin, fluvoxamine, corticosteroids, curcumin (turmeric), Nigella sativa and antiandrogen therapy.ā€
The team recommends taking N. sativa with honey as they both have antimicrobial, antiviral, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects with proven safety profiles. They list N. sativa and honey in the prevention protocol for children and adolescents, and as an alternative for first-line treatment in the early treatment protocol at home.

While short-term use of black seed oil may be efficacious in the treatment of COVID-19, long-term use for prevention may have other unwanted effects. One study29 of the chemical composition of black seed oil shows that the majority of fatty acids are from linoleic acid, an omega-6 polyunsaturated fat or (PUFA).

As I have discussed in an interview with Tucker Goodrich,30 linoleic acid (LA) is likely the leading contributing cause of virtually all chronic diseases we have encountered in the last century.

When LA is consumed in excessive amounts, it acts as a metabolic poison. Chances are you're getting an excess amount of this dangerous fat from foods that you may even consider healthy. For example, olive oil and chicken, which are fed LA-rich grains, increase your levels of omega-6 fatty acids.

Many are aware that the omega-3 to omega-6 ratio is important and should be close to equal. However, it is not as simple as raising omega-3 fatty acids. You need to minimize omega-6. fats A compelling report in the journal Gastroenterology31 has offered a logically sound explanation as to why some patients with COVID-19 develop life-threatening organ failure.

The data indicate that the mortality rates appear to be heavily influenced by the amount of unsaturated fats you eat, such as LA. To date, there have been no clinical studies on the treatment they believe may help reduce the rate of organ failure and ICU admissions, namely the administration of calcium and egg albumen. It appears these compounds can bind the unsaturated fats and reduce injury to vital organs.

Take Care to Lower Your Omega-6 Intake​

Fortunately, you can analyze your food for LA from the convenience of your home. All you need to do is accurately enter your food intake into Cronometer ā€” a free online nutrition tracker ā€” and it will provide you with your total LA intake. The key is to carefully weigh your food with a digital kitchen scale so you can enter the weight of your food to the nearest gram.

Cronometer.com is free to use as a desktop version. If you feel the need to use your cellphone (which is not recommended), then you will need to purchase a subscription. Personally, I have used the desktop version exclusively for the last five years as it has greater functionality and allows me to avoid electromagnetic fields from my phone.

Ideally, it is best to enter your food before you eat it. The reason for this is quite simple: It's impossible to delete the food once you have already eaten it, but you can easily delete it from your menu if you find something that pushes you over the ideal limit.

Once you've entered the food for the day, go to the "Lipid" section on the lower left side. To find out how much LA is in your diet for that day, you merely need to see how many grams of omega-6 are present since roughly 90% of the omega-6 you eat is LA.

Thus, you can see that chronic use of black seed oil for prevention against COVID-19 will likely increase your risk of other chronic diseases that increase your risk of severe disease. If you are interested in using black seed oil, consider the extracts of the bioactive ingredients and not the whole oil.

If you are seeking an alternative for prevention and treatment, consider a combination of quercetin and zinc. Quercetin also has antiviral properties32 and is a zinc ionophore.33 While safe to take for about two weeks when youā€™re ill, it is important you are careful with zinc supplements as you may offset your zinc/copper balance and negatively impact your immune system.

Sources and References:

Quick link to an article i found, a possible treatment for reversing spike proteins/ blood clots

Nothing really new but well summarized & presented
This is Brilliant! Maybe even a Miracle and certainly a very helpful addition to the treatment for post jab. High doses of Vit C returns the clumped red blood cells to normal! How long this will last is uncertain since the spike protein may be reproducing itself or hiding out in different areas of the body. With my initial dowsing, I got that my son (who has had both shots) would need to do this 3 times at 4 month intervals.

1. For individuals who are post-vaccination or symptomatic with chronic COVID, vitamin C should be optimally dosed, and it should be kept at a high but lesser dose daily indefinitely.
    • Ideally, an initial intravenous administration of 25 to 75 grams of vitamin C should be given depending on body size. Although one infusion would likely resolve the symptoms and abnormal blood examination, several more infusions can be given if feasible over the next few days.
    • An option that would likely prove to be sufficient and would be much more readily available to larger numbers of patients would be one or more rounds of vitamin C given as a 7.5 gram IV push over roughly 10 minutes, avoiding the need for a complete intravenous infusion setup, a prolonged time in a clinic, and substantially greater expense (Riordan-Clinic-IVC-Push-Protocol, 10.16.14.pdf).
    • Additionally, or alternatively if IV is not available, 5 grams of liposome-encapsulated vitamin C (LivOn Labs) can be given daily for at least a week.
    • When none of the above three options are readily available, a comparable positive clinical impact will be seen with the proper supplementation of regular forms of oral vitamin C as sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid. Either of these can be taken daily in three divided doses approaching bowel tolerance after the individual determines their own unique needs (additional information, see Levy, vitamin C Guide in References; Cathcart, 1981).
    • An excellent way to support any or all of the above measures for improving vitamin C levels in the body is now available and very beneficial clinically. A supplemental polyphenol that appears to help many to overcome the epigenetic defect preventing the internal synthesis of vitamin C in the liver can be taken once daily. This supplement also appears to provide the individual with the ability to produce and release even greater amounts of vitamin C directly into the blood in the face of infection and other sources of oxidative stress (www.formula216.com).

I noticed that the ivermectin disappears quite fast from sellers.
Ie, seller I ordered from doesnā€™t sell ivermectin any more, also many of the links here donā€™t work any more. And Iā€˜d like to order more (just in case) since I gave half to my mother.
Has anyone in Germany lately ordered some Ivermectin and could you please share where did you order it from?
Thank you! šŸ˜Š

I noticed that the ivermectin disappears quite fast from sellers.
Ie, seller I ordered from doesnā€™t sell ivermectin any more, also many of the links here donā€™t work any more. And Iā€˜d like to order more (just in case) since I gave half to my mother.
Has anyone in Germany lately ordered some Ivermectin and could you please share where did you order it from?
Thank you! šŸ˜Š
Just contact Serena Pang directly: serena@xatzbiotech.com. You will have to create an account on alibaba.com in order to pay for the order.

Back
Top Bottom