Session 30 October 2021

No one said battling with the devil would be easy. Certainly, I do not take this battle lightly.

My only concern is that you take up your sword and join me in my quest for sovereignty over our ground. As ever, it's up to you.
Hmmm....and here I thought that what we are supposed to be doing is learning our lessons, changing ourselves into being better people, using strategic enclosure and external consideration. Not trying to change the world and everyone else. That's very STS-ish of you. You seem to be so inflated with your grandiosity that others and learning their own lessons seems not to matter to you. There's a difference between leaving seeds for others to take up if they want to and shoving your own views down the throats of others. Can you see the difference?

No one said battling with the devil would be easy. Certainly, I do not take this battle lightly.

My only concern is that you take up your sword and join me in my quest for sovereignty over our ground. As ever, it's up to you.

You're not battling the devil or sowing any seeds Win, not with the self-righteous attitude you are displaying here or the strategy you are attempting to promote. All you're doing is pushing people away from your message because they have their own free will too and they can choose to stop listening to you.

You seem to completely forget that communication consists of both of the content and the manner in which it is conveyed. Even if the content is accurate you are very likely to alienate the audience with the manner. People who are forced to listen to you against their will are very likely to throw the baby out with the bathwater and reject the message together with the messenger.

I'd be careful with that strategy of shouting your message at everyone under the disguise of sowing the seeds or defending your free will. Those who act that way often get labelled as village idiots, and I think it's fair to say that village idiots have little-to-no leverage.

Last edited:
So you are basically wanting to use the forum to canvas members to join you in your quest. As Nienna just said above that is very STS. It is also a far cry from what networking is about. Your quest is ill defined other than you want to play hard ball in the big league whatever that means. In the above you made a typo, as you wrote 'our' ground when it clearly was meant to be 'my' ground.

It is clear that you see yourself as the teacher/leader and that you are looking for students who will follow your directions. It would be advisable if you didn't use the forum for those activities.

@Nienna

It's about the battle for my soul. My own little corner of sanity. Nothing has ever been said about people's personal battles only about the ground they wish to be sovereign over, their being.

It has no reflection on anyone but myself.

At the moment I'm actually sowing, not leaving.

Reactions: Pat
It's about the battle for my soul. My own little corner of sanity.
So you want forum members to battle for your soul and for your sanity.
My only concern is that you take up your sword and join me in my quest for sovereignty over our ground.
Again, as I mentioned earlier, you mean my ground in the above, which you have now admitted. As you may know the battle is through us. It is not an external one. The fight is an internal one and not one that requires other members as such, unless you are thinking of prayers for your soul and sanity. So all the big words of playing hard ball and big league etc. belongs to Hollywood and can be forgotten. The same with being the master sower of seeds. Drop the messiah complex and perhaps also the speed posting.

In other words calm down a little and reread what others have posted to you.

As regarding the advice given by the C's at the end of the session, that is, to Network. From my own experience I tend to agree with iamthatis's approach.

To make myself more clear I would like to share my recent observations while interacting with various types of peeps.

At work almost everybody got the jab, most of them are following the dictates of the PTB for various reasons, I respect that but I don't share their world views therefore kind of in a natural way there has been created a barrier between myself and those peeps with whom I'm not on the same wavelength.

And that's ok, I respect them and interact with them serenely but at the same time in a very careful way because till one is part of the Matrix and follows blindly the dictates of the PTB he/she will always be a potential dangerous agent Smith through whom the 4D sts will try to attack the dissidents of the Matrix. As a consequence I've alienated myself, in a natural way I'd say, from most of my coworkers and friends, that's the way it is and I accept it since I'm not willing in no way to try to look for anyone's approval for the sake of not feeling alone or for the sake of Networking, it won't do for me and I'm willing to pay any possible consequences that may result from my decisions.

From my circle of acquaintances I can speak my mind regarding this whole crazy BS that is happening at the moment worldwide with two friends only of whom only with one of them I'm able to speak about metaphysical subjects and only to a certain extent.

I've tried a few times to dwell more deeply in such topics while talking with her since I was getting the impression that she was interested and willing to know more. At one point I even dropped her the link to Cassiopaea website suggesting her to read the first chapter of the Wave since I thought she was interested and ready to know "more" about our reality and so on but I was wrong, wishfully thinking I saw only what I wanted to see.

In fact after sending her the link to our website she told me that she wasn't feeling ready to discover 'how deep the rabbit hole is' and at that moment I've realized the huge mistake I was about to make, that is, violating her free will and interfering with her learning and growing path. So I backed off telling her that I totally understand her and respect her choice to follow her path at her own pace. From then on we speak on other topics but I'm trying to be more careful not to push her too hard on more deeper subjects.

So the conclusion of my very long post, sorry for that, is that the C's advice to Network, for me is to be done first and foremost here, on this forum, which is our community, our spiritual family and our very own tribe.

While one should network also with like minded souls outside our community, if one has the possibility to do so, though in a very careful and wise as serpents way in order to not get burned ourselves and violate anyone's free will.

@Sylvia

This is a good post for some clarity. It's never up to the sower to decide where to cast his seed. The seed is free to fall wherever it sees fit. It's up to the ground where it falls to either grow the seed or allow it to wither and die. That way neither the sower or the seed can be held accountable for anything. It's the ground that makes the decision. This parable may have been altered slightly to make the wrong conclusion seem right. First you have to answer this particular question.

@Nienna

It's about the battle for my soul. My own little corner of sanity. Nothing has ever been said about people's personal battles only about the ground they wish to be sovereign over, their being.

It has no reflection on anyone but myself.

At the moment I'm actually sowing, not leaving.
It's not only the battle for your soul @WIN 52, today you were able to help me move forward. Thank you

Time to start playing hardball in the big league, in the show, don't you think?

Forgive me please if this line of thinking is out of line.

No, we don't think, and yeah, it's "out of line" in the sense of being completely counter to what we espouse.

The battle is, primarily, an inner one. Somehow you missed that core point.

I'm sorry @WIN 52, but I don' t quite understand many of your posts here. And I got impression as long as people trying to explain or help you to understand whats bothering you - you more resist to provoke further. Or is it just me and my language barier ? I must reread many of your post in 2 threads but still don' t get it.

I'm sorry @WIN 52, but I don' t quite understand many of your posts here. And I got impression as long as people trying to explain or help you to understand whats bothering you - you more resist to provoke further. Or is it just me and my language barier ? I must reread many of your post in 2 threads but still don' t get it.

What he's saying is that he feels entitled, or that it is a good idea, to repeatedly shout at people who remain in his company to convince them of what he thinks to be the truth. Obviously a silly idea. There's probably something else going on that is provoking him into this kind of thinking, so I'd recommend not taking anything he says in this regard seriously. If Win wants to talk personally and honestly about anything going on in his life, then he should do so, but he should not translate that into any kind of silly "call to action" etc. etc. That's not what this forum is for/about.

This is correct, I think. Having stuff is not in and of itself bad. We may be spiritual beings, but we're in a material world and our function here is to transmute those higher energies into the materium. That means interacting with matter and, necessarily, having stuff.

The problem only emerges when we prioritize the stuff over the purpose. It's a form of idolatry: putting a part of Creation above the Creator.

Another analogy is to a romantic relationship. One must be willing, always and ever, to walk away if one's companion fails in their reciprocal obligations. If not, one becomes trapped, and the other can do what they want to you. But that does not mean that one must walk away from every relationship ... that would lead only to unnecessary hurt to both parties.

The point of non-attachment is not to have no attachments to anything or anyone. It is being willing to sever those attachments when conditions change sufficiently that they become untenable, a form of bondage. There is right, and there is wrong, and there are the specific conditions that determine which is which, and one must remain ever vigilant of those conditions.

Well gee. Thanks!

To be honest, this is something I struggle with ... Not being too attached, but if anything erring in the opposite direction. Materially, since I'm accustomed to moving all over the world on a fairly regular basis, I've become accustomed to abandoning my material possessions and often treat them too lightly. In terms of relationships, well, I'm 40 and single and never married and childless, and my longest relationship was a mere 3 years. I'm probably far too ready to simply walk away.

So I've thought a lot about non-attachment over the years. Most people err in the direction of being TOO attached, but I'm not most people and this has given me the perspective that, as with all things, balance really is the key. Simply abandoning all attachment is not the sure path to enlightenment; but, since humans tend to err in the direction of attachment, there is a great amount written on the topic within spiritual or religious circles.
I've also moved a lot in my life and it's not a problem for me to abandon material possession, but other kind of attachments have/are more difficult for me, the attachments to invisible things as beliefs, self importance and one I would not have thought of before reading Gurdjieff, the attachment to our own suffering, which for me would have taken the form of sadness/melancholy. According to him, the hardest thing to get rid of...

Back
Top Bottom