Session 30 October 2021

@cassiopaea.org

Thanks for your support by not banning me. There probably are many here who would like for that to happen.

I am going to leave this conversation now.

At some point I will attempt to articulate this battle I am embroiled in, in "The Dragon and I" thread. At the moment I have been battling all night and am tired and weary from battle.

The life of a warrior sucks at times. Inconvenient being unable to choose the time or place of battle.

My Son is off to work.
I have to babysit grandchildren who have taken it upon themselves to home school.
My ex just called and said a property sale she was involved with, the police have been at the guys place all night, theft and evil has been identified so she will likely be free of a contract made there, reverting ownership back to her.
We just got a call for a fairly large job, which will pay some bills.

So thank you and a big hug to the universe, supportive Dragons and what ever you may choose, for your support in this matter.

Peace be with you all.
Out!

That link appears to be broken. Thread not found shows up when I click it.

I think there may have been some thread merging, this goes to where the video is.

Quick little bit off-topic, but i did wonder where to post this ... then thought about the recent posts of WIN52 which resonate with this.

While reading the forum i put the "Four non blondes" What's up song (as this was recently used in a clip relating all the athletes collapsing worldwide), then youtube proposed a series of clips and i chose on the famous "Don't speak" from "No Doubt" released mid 90'. I was concentrated on reading when i suddently stopped and started to listen better to the lyrics of "Don't speak". I even restarted the song from begin with subtitles in order to ensure i well understand them. What came into my mind is that this song, which became very popular among the west countries, is maybe a successfull psy-op to "help" (program) the (now) zombified people to avoid to see/understand/learn the truth, by strongly pushing the emotional (and unconscious) part in any with the sentence "don't speak ... because it hurts", here's the refrain :
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
(No, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
And I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

From the story of the band, these lyrics were written after a break up between the singer and bassist, and it fits well, but such lyrics are felt differently from one to another, and I can't help to think that the sudden popularity of the song is a bit suspicious. I mean, the title itself is a kind of repeated order, it's ... strong, and many people around the world sang this, including me 😅

On the other hand, what we can learn from this (this is at least my analysis), is to be more empathic, more patient. Maybe a good exercice for WIN52 would be simply to watch the clip and try to place yourself in the head of your blinded loved ones, that could maybe help you to better "understand" them and thus, help you to better adapt yourself with your actual strugglings with them. I recently understood that (true) knowledge brings responsibilities, and you have to use all of your learned talents to well distil/plant truths when you are in front of blinded people, but also, it brings a good lesson for oneself, the one to be in measure to accept that some are beyond the possibility to be helped. And even, helped is not the good word, there's no question of helping someone who is at the begining of his learning path, like if you try to make him learn lesson 10 when he's only at lesson 2 or 3 (speaking at the level of the soul). Yes it hurts, as sang in the song, but it hurts only if you decided it to and until you decide that it do not hurt you anymore, this will not prevent you to still love them and still be there if one day they need your help - i would even say that the more patient and gentle you'll remain, the more chance you have that one day, if one of them understood (at least partially), he'll be more tempted to come to you if you remained gentle, patient and simply loving with him/her. Well, FWIW :)

With regards to the recent discussion here about Free Will, and how it relates to freedom of expression, external considering and strategic enclosure, I found the following paragraph from In Search of the Miraculous to be helpful:
"As I have already said, people very often think that if they begin to struggle with considering within themselves it will make them 'insincere' and they are afraid of this because they think that in this event they will be losing something, losing a part of themselves. In this case the same thing takes place as in attempts to struggle against the outward expression of unpleasant emotions. The sole difference is that in one case a man struggles with the outward expression of emotions and in the other case with an inner manifestation of perhaps the same emotions.

"This fear of losing sincerity is of course self-deception, one of those formulas of lying upon which human weaknesses are based. Man cannot help identifying and considering inwardly and he cannot help expressing his unpleasant emotions, simply because he is weak. Identifying, considering, the expressing of unpleasant emotions, are manifestations of his weakness, his impotence, his inability to control himself. But not wishing to acknowledge this weakness to himself, he calls it 'sincerity' or 'honesty' and he tells himself that he does not want to struggle against sincerity, whereas in fact he is unable to struggle against his weaknesses.

"Sincerity and honesty are in reality something quite different. What a man calls 'sincerity' in this case is in reality simply being unwilling to restrain himself. And deep down inside him a man is aware of this. But he lies to himself when he says that he does not want to lose sincerity."

And from Lobaczewski we can get a sense of that an apparent 'desire to express the truth at all costs' - as seen in the postmodern 'my truth' proclamations of the SJWs, for instance - issues from a social paradigm where paramoralisms are the standard means of communication:

The conviction that moral values exist and that some actions violate moral rules is so common and ancient a phenomenon that it seems to have some substratum at man’s instinctive endowment level (although it is certainly not totally adequate for moral truth), and that it does not only represent centuries’ worth of experience, culture, religion, and socialization. Thus, any insinuation closed in moral slogans is always suggestive, even if the “moral” criteria used are just an “ad hoc” invention. Any act can thus be proved to be immoral or morally proper by means of such para-moralisms through active suggestion, and people whose minds will succumb to such reasoning can always be found.

In searching for an example of an evil act whose negative value would not elicit doubt in any social situation, ethics scholars frequently mention child abuse. However, psychologists often meet with para-moral affirmations of such behavior in their practice, such as in the above-mentioned family with the prefrontal field damage in the eldest sister. Her younger brothers emphatically insisted that their sister’s sadistic treatment of her son was due to her exceptionally high moral qualifications, and they believed this by auto-suggestion. Para-moralism somehow cunningly evades the control of our common sense, sometimes leading to an affirmation of behavior whose character is openly pathological.

Para-moralistic statements and suggestions so often accompany various kinds of evil that they seem quite irreplaceable. Unfortunately, it has become a frequent phenomenon for individuals, oppressive groups, or patho-political systems to invent ever-new moral criteria for someone’s convenience. Such suggestions often partially deprive people of their moral reasoning and deform its development in youngsters. Para-moralism factories have been founded worldwide, and a ponerologist finds it hard to believe that they are managed by psychologically normal people.

The conversive features in the genesis of para-moralisms seem to prove they are derived from mostly subconscious rejection (and repression from the field of consciousness) of something completely different, which we call the voice of conscience.

A ponerologist can nevertheless indicate many observations supporting the opinion that the various pathological factors participate in the tendency to use para-moralisms. This was the case in the above-mentioned family. As occurs with a moralizing interpretation, this tendency intensifies in egotists and hysterics, and its causes are similar. Like all conversive phenomena, the tendency to use para-moralisms is psychologically contagious. That explains why we observe it among people raised by individuals in whom it was developed alongside pathological factors. This may be a good place to reflect that true moral law is born and exists independently of our judgments in this regard, and even of our ability to recognize it. Thus, the attitude required for such understanding is scientific, not creative: we must humbly subordinate our mind to the apprehended reality. That is when we discover the truth about man, both his weaknesses and values, which shows us what is decent and proper with respect to other people and other societies.

Thank you for the session. Been away for awhile, but taking the C's advice to continue networking. Things were overwhelming and still are in many ways but learning to surf the wave a bit better now I think. Time will tell I guess. All Love to Laura and Ark, the C's and crew. Thank you!

On the other hand, what we can learn from this (this is at least my analysis), is to be more empathic, more patient. Maybe a good exercice for WIN52 would be simply to watch the clip and try to place yourself in the head of your blinded loved ones, that could maybe help you to better "understand" them and thus, help you to better adapt yourself with your actual strugglings with them.
Isn't it that we more easily see the blindness in others that to realize our own?
And wouldn't realizing our own blindness result in more compassion towards others and ourselves?
If I were to give Win 52 feedback it would be more in the line of this:

Matthew 7:3-5
3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Thank you very much for the session to all the members of FOTCM.
In the last session I tried to read all the comments - a little every day - before giving mine, but finally I could not surf the wave and I sank into the sea.
I don't want the same thing to happen to me again, so I want to tell you that it is amazing that part of Roman history has been invented, after the cometary disaster and the plague. I still can't quite understand the real chronology of the events, since I have a lot of confusion with the dates. I will try to outline an order and show it to the forum, for your comments.
Another thought I had was whether it is possible that people who speak out against vaccines or who simply don't get vaccinated will get personalized attacks. I have the impression that there will not only be a growing general pressure to silence or vaccinate them, but that they will carry out or promote individual attacks. What do you think about that?
Fiooniaea's last words seem important to me. "Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK !!! ". Perhaps it means that this group can have an important place in future events.
Oh my God!! I need to network with you, but I am so overwhelmed by the amount of messages that I cannot read!
I will go the extra mile!
Hugs of gratitude to each of you for remaining aware.

@WIN 52

I think you've been given good advice so far.

When I asked you about your resolution and path you answered me monk. Some have noticed, it was not an innocent question. Your identification with that path indicates where you stand, your level of being. The question stems from knowing if you are doing the work.

Now, the way you want to get people to listen to the message, as you have been told, is not the right way. Why is that? Because it is a form of proselytism, and apart from the content, which is true, the form is not very different from going out on Sundays to knock on the doors of the neighborhood and ask if you have a few minutes to listen to the "Word of God". And the result is well known: the doors are closed. Sometimes with a respectful -no thank you-, other times the door closes with a loud bang and a face in disgust.

So...how do you share the message and plant the seed? As has been taught, things happen naturally. And from what I have experienced, it happens when you least expect it out of blue.

During all this plandemics, it has happened to me that two people, without any previous connection and only interacting occasionally for completely different reasons, and without me saying anything at all, have not only asked me questions of the tone we are used to here in the forum. In fact, they have opened up and said quite personal things to me. One has confessed to having a paranormal experience (life after death). Another has told me that he had an encounter with aliens. Maybe they are just calling for attention but if you have more or less developed the ability to sense the tone of their writing you will realize that they are DESPERATE TO FIND ANSWERS TO THEIR PAIN. No, not to be filled with rationalizations.

And here comes the C's saying: "those who endure to the end shall save others".

With this I realize that in the times of transition to a new reality, there will be people who by their own internal make-up will make the transition, but they will be naked as far as the knowledge of their new environment is concerned.

So, planting the seed, giving the message finds its best form in giving COMFORT and helping them process their pain just by LISTENING to what they have to say and occasionally giving guidance here and there, when they are dissipating their pain and ask questions. They are scared, in FEAR. By listening to them and encouraging them, they become receptive. That is the task, and not to start reciting verses or spamming esoteric concepts that will fall into well...you know the parable.

You can for example post on your facebook wall, such concepts but in the form of reflective writing, as if you were asking yourself the question. That makes it not shocking for the person who reads it because he will see that you are not imposing, you are also looking for answers. People by nature are participatory and have degrees of curiosity. In the search for answers it is natural to form networks and bonds. Isn't this forum the best example?

Somebody asked me for I reference on this last week and I couldn`t find it. This week James McCanney mentions this in his 4th Nov radio show https://www.jmccanneyscience.com/wp...JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_November_04_2021.mp3
that the Chinese learn't this around 1200 AD. Flu connected to the inferior Venus Earth conjunction.... It is about 4minutes into the show.
Yes, that was an interesting tidbit.
The last Inferior Conjunction of Venus was reportedly, Jun 3rd, 2020. Apparently it occurs every 19.5 months, so accordingly, the next one is due in the first week of January 2022.
Not sure how long it would take the debris to get through the layers of Earths atmosphere but my guess is that the Ides of March may bring a gift of new viral strains; or not. 🤨

Yes, that was an interesting tidbit.
The last Inferior Conjunction of Venus was reportedly, Jun 3rd, 2020. Apparently it occurs every 19.5 months, so accordingly, the next one is due in the first week of January 2022.
Not sure how long it would take the debris to get through the layers of Earths atmosphere but my guess is that the Ides of March may bring a gift of new viral strains; or not. 🤨
Yes. I sure if the C's were asked, they would say wait and see.
As an aside I hope some of the photographers here can get get some shots of Venus an the comet (assuming it survives long enough). In south east England they will be very close to the horizon and almost certainly it will be cloudy!:-(

I'm behind on this thread, but wanted to say thank you for this session! It was good to be a part of and to get in the Halloween spirit. It's mid November and both people at work and in the neighborhood are already putting up Christmas decorations. I guess it's COVID fatigue and people want something to be cheerful about.

Additionally, I'm due for jury duty the first week of January which absolutely requires wearing a mask.
I had jury duty in June and got some open bottomed face masks. They didn't say anything to me, but I entered with a more standard one and changed to the open bottom one in the bathroom. Here's what I used:

I wonder what would be the STO method of dealing with overpopulation?
I suspect that improving peoples lives and real education would prevent overpopulation, however, at the current state of affairs, what STO method would reduce the population to the desired level?
I think it simply wouldn't happen. They are about balance and like you said, they'd be educated to make sure the population is sustainable. If they found their selves in our situation, it would be done consciously, naturally and with knowledge. Basically without too much unnecessary suffering so I'd think something like pledges of people to not have children. It would just take a few generations and then they could return to some sort of "birthing balance". At least, this is how I imagine it.

I had jury duty in June and got some open bottomed face masks. They didn't say anything to me, but I entered with a more standard one and changed to the open bottom one in the bathroom. Here's what I used:
Thanks for letting me know about this option - seems like a good bet. I've been using the same mask I concocted from a child's butterfly net that I've worn thru eye exams/dental visits/and anywhere else that I felt was unavoidable or otherwise considerate of other people's comfort. I only had to use an "official" mask at a hospital in which I was having an ultrasound procedure. I actually wore it over my netting mask, but pulled it down below my nose frequently. My net mask is open ended and ties under my chin which happened to get in the way for the procedure - oh well. :halo:

I'm really hoping all this Covid nonsense goes bust sooner than later and I guess it will once enough of the vaxxed people either fall seriously ill or pass away. Tragically, it will probably be when enough of the vaxxed children succumb to finally awaken the duped masses. :-(

Back
Top Bottom