Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I noticed that the ivermectin disappears quite fast from sellers.
Ie, seller I ordered from doesn’t sell ivermectin any more, also many of the links here don’t work any more. And I‘d like to order more (just in case) since I gave half to my mother.
Has anyone in Germany lately ordered some Ivermectin and could you please share where did you order it from?
Thank you! 😊
I'm not in Germany but I suggest you also try IndiaMART, especially Bombay Medicos. The easiest way to get in touch with them is to search for, let say Ziverdo, click their (Bombay Medicos) offer and start online negotiations. Tell them what you need: they have INV 6mg and 12mg tablets for humans, HCQ 200mg, doxy, and many more. Their prices are reasonable and shipping is quite fast (7-10 days). I can PM you more details if you want.

I'm not in Germany but I suggest you also try IndiaMART, especially Bombay Medicos. The easiest way to get in touch with them is to search for, let say Ziverdo, click their (Bombay Medicos) offer and start online negotiations. Tell them what you need: they have INV 6mg and 12mg tablets for humans, HCQ 200mg, doxy, and many more. Their prices are reasonable and shipping is quite fast (7-10 days). I can PM you more details if you want.
Please, do send me the details! Thank you! :flowers:

Just contact Serena Pang directly: serena@xatzbiotech.com. You will have to create an account on alibaba.com in order to pay for the order.
She answered me and told me that:
"We sell ivermectin powders and capsules.
But capsules don't have powder to get through customs easily."

I don´t understand this last sentence; did you order powder or capsules and did you have any problems with your order on customs?

I don´t understand this last sentence; did you order powder or capsules and did you have any problems with your order on customs?
I ordered powder (it's also cheaper) and there were no problems at customs. Just ask her to send powder and to label the package in the way that it gets through the customs without any problems - she will know what to do.

I think she meant "Powder without capsules get through customs more easily". And that's true. One of my packages got confiscated by customs because it was in capsule form. All the ones in powder form got through without a problem.

I have a question , probably for Gaby , if she could spend a couple of minutes of her time to answer, I know everybody is extremely busy , but I really trust and value her judgement in health matters.

In mid December I have dentist appointment (it's only for cleaning which I do every 6 months ) due to the long lockdown here in Australia , I think is close to a year since last visit , an despite due to my diet my teeth are quite good , being a smoker they tend to stain a bit.
The dentist advised that is not a problem if I am unvax (which is good) , however I'm a bit worry because all their staff are vaxxed , probably most of them with Pfizer or A/Z which are the two more widely used vax in Australia , I'm worry that I will be there with my mouth open for one hour or so and there could be shedding or even the possibility to actually get the virus itself, they will of course be wearing masks , but we all know that masks are good for nothing if not actually quite dangerous.
So is my question , should I decline the visit , or there is some protocols , counter measures that I can adopt in order to minimize the risk?

Thank you for any advice you can give .

I'm worry that I will be there with my mouth open for one hour or so and there could be shedding or even the possibility to actually get the virus itself, they will of course be wearing masks , but we all know that masks are good for nothing if not actually quite dangerous.
I'm in the middle of dental and periodontal treatment right now from vaxxed dental workers and, since July, I have already been through hours of exactly the situation you describe. I can't tell you what to do, but I thought about it also and I don't worry about it.

Hi, my husband and I tested positive for Covid earlier this week. The first symptom we experienced was the chills. Some of the other symptoms are fatigue, coughing, night sweats, and loss of taste and smell. I had a slightly sore throat at first but no longer (I think gargling with salt water helped). My husband had a strong headache for a few days and a twitching that would come and go along the side of his face. The headache has improved but he said his scalp is still sore. To treat the headache, my husband took a ibuprofen a few days ago and woke up with hives and swelling on his face and hands. Same reaction a couple days later after he tried 1 extra strength excedrin.

My husband was prescribed prednisone and azithromycin at urgent care. He hasn't taken any of the prednisone or azithromycin, though we did pick up both at the pharmacy. Not sure it's a good idea for him to take either since 1) he had a allergic reaction to excedrin and ibuprofen and 2) his symptoms haven't worsened. What are others thoughts on this? I welcome feedback on this.

Also, for some months now we've been taking several of the supplements listed in the health protocol. Some of the supplements for example that we're taking are liposomal Vitamin C, liposomal glutathione, vitamins D3 & K2, NAC, Quercitin and ubiquinol. We could probably up the dosage on some of these.

My husband was prescribed prednisone and azithromycin at urgent care. He hasn't taken any of the prednisone or azithromycin, though we did pick up both at the pharmacy. Not sure it's a good idea for him to take either since 1) he had a allergic reaction to excedrin and ibuprofen and 2) his symptoms haven't worsened. What are others thoughts on this? I welcome feedback on this.
I don't know about allergies. Azithromycin is mentioned a lot in the protocols. I have a z pack/azithromycin just in case I need it.

The time is coming where we might not be able to escape enforced vaccination. Perhaps this season, a lot of people here in this forum can and will opt out. Those who require medical procedures, health workers, the elderly, etc might not have a choice. We don't know for sure, but it might be the case that sooner or later, opting out will not be a choice.

We're looking into the worst case scenario with possibly Pfizer's RNA vaccine being enforced. Perhaps in some countries it would be Astra Zeneca's coronavirus vaccine. I've heard that elderly people with several diseases are having significant adverse effects even with the Russian vaccine, which is probably the safest vaccine so far. The adverse effects happened in ALL cases that I've heard from those who received the vaccine.

It would possibly be two doses and every single year... How can we get protected in case you and your loved one are absolutely enforced to get vaccinated?

Keyhole wrote a summary in the coronavirus thread back in March:

I would start with vitamin C to bowel tolerance. How much could that be? Here's an important testimonial re-published on SOTT years ago for a 37 pound (17 kg) girl receiving two doses of the MMR vaccine:

From the list above, I would add N-acetylcysteine (600mg twice per day) in case of enforced vaccination and emphasize high doses of thiamine as tolerated.

I would also emphasize the alpha lipoic acid which repairs DNA and the rest I would highlight as well except for DMSA and DMPS. As far as I know, the vaccines will not contain mercury, although I could be wrong. Activated charcoal is cheap enough and so is everything else. Remember that activated charcoal neutralizes other supplements, so remember to take it away from key supplements.

To those who have the possibility, hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine could be added to protect against triggered inflammation, withdrawing other medications taken that could prolong the QT in the EKG if that is the case. For those who can't access these medications due to prohibitions, doxycycline, azithromycin and ivermectin are good secondary options to complement the protocol above in case of a significant inflammatory reaction. Mucosan (ambroxol), available in some countries, is also a good one to help the cells detoxify.

It's good to keep the above in mind as a plan B. That is, in case you can't opt out. Every little thing you could do to stay healthy with knowledge and awareness will help, but the above is a good guide if confronted with the uncomfortable situation of not being able to opt out. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and take what comes.

Other ideas are most welcomed as well. Perhaps Keyhole and others can chime in case of dosing doubts as well.

Thank you!
Found it here:
Covid-19 treatment protocol Dr. Vladimir Zelenko

Moderate / High risk patients

1.Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days

2.Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days

3.Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days

4.Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or

5.Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days

6.Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days

and/or

7.Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days

Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.

Additional treatment options. Must be individually adapted for each patient.

1.Ivermectin 6 mg 2 times daily for 1 day 5 .

2.Budesonide solution 1 mg / 2 cm3 via nebulizer 2 times daily for 7 days 6
3.Dexamethasone 6 mg once daily for 7 days 7
4.Blood thinners (e.g., Lovenox) 8
5.Home oxygen
6.Home I.V. fluids

Using quercetin with zinc is part of the so called "Swiss Protocol for COVID". An excerpt (please read the full article):

Another source summarizing what we've talked in this thread (colchicine, doxy, HCQ, azithromycin, IVM, supplements):

View attachment 49515

@Cleo zinc should be added to your supplements. The quercetin is taken to carry zinc into the cells which kills the virus. So it is a must to take zinc at the same time.

As a side note, zinc depletes copper, so if taking 30 mg or more for any length of time, supplement 2 mg copper now and again. Also, with covid, a full 325mg aspirin should be taken daily. It is a disease that attacks the vascular system.

I hope your husband feels better soon. Maybe others will know more about your husbands allergic reactions, but I would think the steroid would help that. It may also improve the twitches and scalp pain. Has he had any allergic reactions to antibiotics before? Perhaps doxycycline would be a better choice over z pack, since it has anti-inflammatory action too.

You have to treat aggressively, so do take care!

He hasn't taken any of the prednisone or azithromycin, though we did pick up both at the pharmacy. Not sure it's a good idea for him to take either since 1) he had a allergic reaction to excedrin and ibuprofen and 2) his symptoms haven't worsened. What are others thoughts on this? I welcome feedback on this.
Prednisone and azithromycin are good drugs for your husband's situation, from the COVID-19 to the allergic reaction. You supplement with everything else you have. It's horrible to go through an allergic reaction AND COVID-19 without help from cortisone. A day or two, up to 4 days of cortisone should do.

Back
Top Bottom