Dear Soul,

I just wanted to say that I love you!
We will let this fear come at us and get trough us! But, we will not be afraid.
Everything is well.
We are all one.

Stay on your path, be gentle on yourself and keep loving.
Love will unite us, love will find a way.

Bless you all!

Austrians school situation during lockdown - Highly Illogical!
(citing Leonard Nimoy alias Mr. Spock)

On my way to the demonstration I was sitting at a table with a teacher and his mother and children. The mother read a statement concerning the Attendance at school.

If they want to go to school they can go.
If they don't want to go to school they don't need to.
They can decide from day to day. Only in the morning they have to make a call whether they come or not.

These children were about 15, I dont know if this is for all pupils.
We thought and laughed: This is a good plan it should stay forever!

Someone else raising the specter of an AIDS like syndrome afoot:
Well this sorta confirms my hunch that there’s an effort to make AIDS airborne - or at least prime the population to believe it has in the near future 🤔 That would cause some chaos, not to mention massive loss of life…

I recall in the past this one thing that was a concern/relief - that AIDS wasn’t spread through the air. Well now they seem to have created the conditions for just such a scenario - monsters 😔

Only time will tell. Thanks for sharing…

Heads up, it's gotten a bit long and I didn't know where it would fit best, so if it fits better somewhere else, feel free to move it.

Now it has also arrived in my microcosm. I live in a community and we had once taken it upon ourselves to be solidary and open-minded. Everyone knows everyone and everyone helps everyone. Since I moved in in 2015, we've had a lot of fun together and everything has always been a bit "different" than in an anonymous apartment block.
At the beginning of the Corona period everyone was looking for ways out and there were concerts in our garden during the lockdown and singing from the balconies. My naive little mind had thought that even with the vaccination it would be different from somewhere else. Since yesterday I know that I seem to have been completely wrong.

About 100 people including children live here. We are a colourful average of humanity, there are all here families, couples, pensioners, disabled, gay, people from all over the world etc. As far as I know there are currently 6 unvaccinated people here in the house. Some time ago one of them started a group to network (at that time there were still 10 people not vaccinated) we met in our common room to exchange ideas. There were also a few like-minded people from "outside" (that's what they always call it when someone comes to visit).
A few "vaccinated" people noticed this and got terribly upset about the people we were bringing into the house... Words such as "lateral thinkers", "conspiracy theorists", "Nazis", etc. .... were used... At the next meeting, a flatmate who wanted to check things out "happened" to be in the common room right at the beginning of the meeting to look something up in the calendar.
This story alone shocked me, but I thought well, it's a few individuals....

Far from it... The day before yesterday, one of the unvaccinated shared an article on our in-house sharing forum, which I link here: 30 reasons why I don't vaccinate at the moment (nachdenkseiten.de).

And then came the comments:

(...)

When I read these comments I was really shocked, but it gets even better. We also have a solidarity working group in our house, it was held last night and my husband (vaccinated with AZ himself) went and faced the issue, which of course came up. He was there for 2.5 hours. When he came back, he drove in in his wheelchair with his hand raised and said: "I defended you to the death and really went out of my way.

He then told me about the talks... Everyone just parrots the mainstream without thinking, or even having any accurate information. Since he studies the subject a lot and also reads on sites other than MSM, he was able to refute all their arguments and they were, according to him, irritated that he knew so much. I looked at him and listened to him and was just happy that he is my husband and stands by me like that. And while telling them, it struck me HOW MUCH he actually knows. So we already talk a lot about what we think and I knew he knew a lot. But the fact that he can bring it across and completely invalidate their arguments, I didn't expect to the same extent. He said that with every argument he refuted, they were just silent. I am a bit proud of my brave hero. :love:

What disappoints me though is that it is now hitting me in my closest environment, here was somehow still such a "free zone". I am very curious to see how this will continue. For me, I will continue to handle it the same way as before, I haven't changed my way of dealing with people and I will continue to be friendly, respectful and helpful and if direct attacks should actually happen (which I haven't experienced so far, fortunately), then I will hopefully also keep the calmness that my husband has displayed.

Please excuse the long post and I congratulate everyone who made it to the end here. :flowers:
Thank you for sharing your story. I can imagine how shocking it must be to read such comments from people who should know you better, since you have a closer neighbourly relationship. It's sad and scary to see the effects of MSM propaganda on the perceptions of people near you, on their "thinking" or rather lack thereof, as your husband pointed out "Everyone just parrots the mainstream without thinking"

I guess they take parroting for their own thinking and they don't realize that they are not thinking at all. It has nothing to do with their intelligence or their otherwise good qualities and values it seems. They take this parroting for common sense or the right thing to do, ones duty, that should be obvious to everyone, because they need to believe, that the authorities are still on their side and would never do anything to harm them. Everything critical about the authorities narrative, that could potentially make the emperor naked so to speak, is perceived as a threat to that belief, too scary to go there. I suppose the more irrational and illogical and distorted the authorities narrative becomes, the less capable people are to think rationally about it, because every inconsistancy is perceived as a threat to their cozy world view and it must be ignored, rationalized, somehow explained away or demonized, like children who need to believe that their parents always have their best interests at heart, even if they beat them. Stockholm Syndrome. We see it in friends, collegues, neighbours and even family members. I was also quite shocked a couple of times when someone who knew me for a long time suddenly had a completely distorted perception of me although I haven't changed much. I wonder what the best strategy might be to deal with someone who is that dependent on a benevolent authority.

But I'm so glad that your husband supports you and defends you. I was very moved when I read about his account. To me he is a shining light in all this crazyness. Hats off :)

I don't know is this has been posted before in the thread, this is the latest James Corbet post interviewing RFK Jr regarding his recently published book The Real Anthony Fauci. I am currently reading on Kindle ($2.99 in Canada) The hard copy is not available in Canada and is around 50$. Almost every page presents damning evidence, as many others have voiced, he is truly a psychopath. video below.

The question of testing AIDS drugs in black American children placed into care and also orphan children was discussed briefly. In the show notes, there is a link from a documentary presented by the BBC. Not sure of the date, titled Guinea Pig Children, I will also post the link below, but be warned, it takes a strong stomach to watch, I have only watched short portions so far, it's so disturbing

GUINEA PIG KIDS - A BBC documentary exposes how the city of New York has forced "HIV" positive children under its supervision to be used as human guinea pigs in tests for experimental Antiretroviral drug trials. All of the children in the program were under the legal guidance of the city's child welfare department, the Administration for Children's Services. Most live in foster care or independent homes run on behalf of the local authorities and almost all the children are believed to be African-American or Latino. The BBC identified pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline as one of the companies that provided the experimental drugs for the tests. In the documentary, parents or guardians who refused to consent to the trials claim that children were removed by ACS and placed in foster families or children's homes. Then, acting over their objections, ACS authorized the life-ending Antiretroviral drug trials.

So, one can only imagine what the detrimental affect would be combining a COVID pill with an HIV drug. Hang drawing and quartering would be too good a punishment for these monsters.

I listened to the interview by Corbett with Robert F Kennedy Jr. … about Fauci & Co.

The section with lethal experimental AIDS drugs performed on orphan children, torturing them to death, as well african pregnant women … it made my stomach go upside down and my blood freeze. (The feeling resembles that of chock, which makes you freeze and breathe very shallow).

How is this all even remotely possible ? (I know, it is and the rabbit hole goes even deeper then that). The evil I mean. And how can one discuss that with anyone without them bailing out, stopping you immediately or laughing at you because “it can’t be true” ? (Even my husband shuts down when i touch any subject on children … It is not a blame, but more of an observation)

I do wish to read the book RFK Jr wrote about Fauci… but boy, i also dread to read it. I have a lot thicker skin these days, but sometimes… uh… things still get to me more than I like to admit.

My question is… How do you handle extreme toxic bites ?

Yet at the same time, it is amazing (and I am deeply thankful) that we all can discuss these things in the forum.

Worrying thread on the state of the US food supply chain.

68200cd53a78de57.jpeg

Sweden • "Good Cop - Bad Cop"
Article in the OffGuardian by Kit Knightly, 18 Nov 2021

OffGuardian has an article about the situation in Sweden:

"Sweden's "Vaccine Passes" should teach us an important lesson. The Scandinavian country has been a touchstone for lockdown skeptics, but this U-turn shows us the danger of accepting any part of the narrative".

Interesting is of course that the Swedish Government has planned for this a long time" (surprise!) - coming from no other than totally woke green party politician and Minister of Culture, Amanda Lind.

Next to the written text, the OffGuardian also exhibit the feature of an audio version. (5' 20")

Conference of Pathology, Germany
from 20 September 2021

_-2021-11-21-at-06.18.48.jpg

What I wish to outline here, is that the Conference of Pathology video (2h 38 min) has been translated into several languages - which I wasn't aware of. So, if you wish to take part of it in your own language, then here are the following available:

English🇺🇸

Deutsch🇩🇪

Español🇪🇸

Français🇫🇷

Italiano🇮🇹

中文🇬🇧🇨🇳
(Dubbed in English, with Chinese subtitles)

Back
Top Bottom