Yesterday protests in Zagreb, Croatia

Images of the main square in Zagreb:

Top image: Yesterday - Journalists say it was 10 000 people on the protest
Bottom picture: Wellcome of the Generals: Journalists say it was 100 000 people
:rolleyes:🤔
258267041_577461969989353_6264718642022043588_n.jpg

Bottom image: Yesterday - Journalists say it was 15 000 people on the protest
Top picture: 2016 - Protest for education reform: Journalists say it was 50 000 people
:rolleyes:🤔
257488696_4840575359339070_3695885799739268192_n.jpg

I made a list of things we've achieved in 2021. There's only one thing we've failed at, so it was a great year.

2021checklist.png

Another testament to the great efficiency of our efforts in 2021:

nothingworks.png

Here a comparison of two countries with the same population size but completely different approaches:

cz-swe.png

(The Czech government persistently ignores reality and imposes more and more pressure on the population.)

interest.png

And here's a bonus one to sum it up...

think-less-stupid-more.jpg

Deborah Conrad - whistleblower nurse - interview summary:
“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER

In a Highwire exclusive, Deborah Conrad, a hospitalist physician’s assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “tow the company line” that this vaccine is safe.
- - - - start of video summary:

Hospitals in the US started using vaccines by December 2020 and by January 2021 they were starting to see people admitted to ICUs with problems that they did NOT have before the vaccines. VAERS reporting was taking too much time - she had to do 45 reports per day = many people dying from Covid from the vaccines, from strokes, heart attacks, seizures. Many blood clots in patients who were already on blood-thinners: blood-thinners were no longer working!

A 60 year old developed Stage 1 Diabetes after the vaccine and numerous physicians seeing patient charts said the same: its all vaccine-caused injury! Because so many patients had adverse reactions, there was not enough hospital personnel to type in the VAERS reports anymore. She was told she is creating vaccine-hesitancy in the hospital for simply telling about the many vaccine-caused injuries people got!

She was told she must support the Vaccine Drive, because her small community hospital is supporting the CDC, which is supporting the vaccines. She was forbidden to give patients informed consent, because the Murder Hospital Management want you only say:
- The vaccines are safe and effective!

Patients were never told about a place, where they can report their vaccine-injuries themselves, they don't know, weren't told about VAERS.

Deborah Conrad nurse whistleblower was fired from her hospital job for speaking out. She is not an anti-vaxxer, since both she and her kids got their childhood vaccinations, but its the Covid "Vaccine" she is afraid of after what amount of injuries she has seen in people.

- - - - End of video summary.

I think, at this point its blatantly obvious that this world-wide push to get the DeathJabs aren't about control anymore. Its about panic-reducing the population, before they the psychopaths lose control. So they at least try to achieve their depopulation-targets, so they can at least show some results to their demonic masters:
- See? We did our jobs! Please have mercy on us!

Drums of war
But that´s what The Sun and Daily Mail are saying; I still don´t find this news on German news outlets....
Not saying that it isn´t coming in the future, but in today's news, I still don´t see such a thing....
They are limiting non-vaccinated to bars, restaurants, all major events, and so on (somewhere is 2G rule, somewhere is 3G rule,...), but still no word (that I found) about mandatory vaccines.

Edit:
"...but still no word (that I found) about mandatory vaccines."
To rephrase; before you could go to bars, restaurants, all major events, and so on, with a test - now in some states only 2G is applied, in some other states is still 3G as before.

I hope now is clearer....

Last edited:
But that´s what The Sun and Daily Mail are saying; I still don´t find this news on German news outlets....
Not saying that it isn´t coming in the future, but in today's news, I still don´t see such a thing....
They are limiting non-vaccinated to bars, restaurants, all major events, and so on (somewhere is 2G rule, somewhere is 3G rule,...), but still no word (that I found) about mandatory vaccines.

Ok, good. And I remember Merkel saying that forced vaccinations will never happen in Germany. Though, we will see.

Having said that,

I found this extreme and clearly a sign that further draconian measures are going to follow.

Faktisch ein Lockdown für Ungeimpfte«: Die Ampelfraktionen haben ihr Coronagesetz nachgeschärft – und wollen die Option auf Kontaktbeschränkungen beibehalten. Für Bus und Bahn soll erstmals eine 3G-Pflicht greifen.

Edit: It talks about restrictions for unvaccinated on bus and train.

Ok, good. And I remember Merkel saying that forced vaccinations will never happen in Germany. Though, we will see.

Having said that,

I found this extreme and clearly a sign that further draconian measures are going to follow.

Edit: It talks about restrictions for unvaccinated on bus and train.
I hope this is just barking.... But yes, we´ll see....

This is from today:

Basically, some states decided - what I said above - 2G for bars, restaurants, all major events, and so on.
Which is kind of mandatory vaccination for ones who want to go out to bars and football games, etc... :-(

Yes, we´ll see.... Hope they won´t go full-fascist but well, we´ll see... :-(

Basically, some states decided - what I said above - 2G for bars, restaurants, all major events, and so on.
Which is kind of mandatory vaccination for ones who want to go out to bars and football games, etc...
2G and 3G rules in Germany:
Vaccinated + recovered = 2G
Vaccinated + recovered + tested = 3G

2G rule: vaccinated = 1. Geimpft or convalescent = 2. Genesen

3G rule: vaccinated = 1. Geimpft or convalescent = 2. Genesen and tested = 3. Getestet

But its fluid, so whatever the Psychopaths in Power fancy:
In some federal states, the 2G plus rule is also used in addition to 2G and 3G. This means: life remains almost normal for those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered.

As numbers rise – as measured by incidence, hospitalization rates and ICU bed occupancy – restrictions on the unvaccinated will gradually come into effect. This is to rule out a lockdown for everyone – but it could lead to a kind of lockdown for those who have been vaccinated. The 2G-Plus rule already applies in Rhineland-Palatinate, for example.

The stricter 3G rule applies in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, for example, to access to night clubs. Only those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered are admitted here – plus everyone with currently negative PCR test evidence.

So, yesterday was a big protest in Zagreb (Croatia) against new Covid measures. I wasn't there but I read a lot about it, especially how people react on social networks.

First of all, mainstream media lied about real numbers of protesters which @Mari showed in pictures above. Then, one of the mainstream media published that one of the journalist was attacked and many of them was verbally attacked. So, when they reported about protest in the evening news it was all about of the alleged attack, even though they didn't have any proof to back up the statement. The journalist didn't visit doctor or have any signs of attack on him. They were like cry babies repeating that they couldn't do they work and that they freedom is endangered.
Police today said that they will investigate in detail the case because there was a lot of cams everywhere. But, there is already two video's already on You Tube showing the journalist walking freely on the protest without the scratch.

Reading comments below some of the articles you can see how this segragation is happening in full scale. There was division between people (Populare) and Government (Optimates), but from yesterday the journalism in Croatia was exposed and unmasked. And journalists became enemies of the people. There's no turning back, IMO.

Hero, Russia Today, the best website ever created brings us the long awaited news:

Fighting for our lives: Humanity’s weapons against Covid-19

We are fighting for our lives against the government during this horrible Covid pandemic, which is so severe that only the vaccines can save us. Because if we let them JAB US then the government gets off our backs. Covid is truly a ghastly and fearful situation. But luckily Big Pharma is developing life-saving alternative drugs that will save us even more!

Truly amazing, how our medical heroes at Pfizer and ModeRNA and all other champion pharmaceutical institutions are fighting for our health:

1. Chew the virus away?
A nasal vaccine is not the only one being developed. In summer, it was revealed that Russian Defense Ministry scientists were creating a ‘chewing gum’ vaccine, also targeting the mucosal immune response.

2. Skin patch
Meanwhile, a UK firm announced this month that it would conduct a human trial of a skin patch that uses T-cells to confront the virus. Developers hope it would offer longer-lasting immunity than the existing vaccines. Work on a similar project is being done in the University of Queensland, Australia.
As we know, Australia is a leading prison colony Celebrated Country fighting against Covid.

3. Monoclonal antibodies
Monoclonal antibodies will be central to the ongoing vaccine strategy, Prof. Dockrell explains. These are the antibodies similar to those the body uses to fight the virus. They are produced in labs and given via infusion or injection to boost the patient’s response against certain diseases. Monoclonal antibody treatment is used for people under a high risk of developing severe infection (including older patients 65+ years old or those with chronic medical conditions). It’s already being used in the US, following last year’s FDA approval. Earlier in November, the European Medicines agency recommended authorizing two monoclonal antibody medicines.
In October, UK’s AstraZeneca reported positive results of a Phase 3 study of its antibody combination, which, according to developers, is highly effective in both prevention and treatment of coronavirus.

4. Anti cytokine-storm drug
Researchers are also working on a possibility to save Covid-infected patients from the so-called ‘cytokine storm’ – a situation when the immune system reacts so intensely that kills not only the virus, but the whole organism itself. [Where they forget to mention that by ORGANISM they mean = YOU!] A drug to ‘calm the storm’ was registered in Russia this year, and it’s already being used on patients.
Thank You Heroic Russia! We always knew we could count on you!

5. Antiviral drugs like anti-influenza Favipiravir
Another way to fight Covid-19 is to use antiviral drugs. When the pandemic started, medics had to use something already existing (like anti-influenza Favipiravir) or something being authorized for emergency use (like remdesivir). Now, more than a year on, the work to create a special drug to specifically cure Covid-19 is giving its results. This month, Russia registered its first injectable anti-Covid medicine. A bit earlier, the UK became the first country to approve an antiviral pill produced by the US-based companies Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics. Another American firm, Pfizer, got positive results from trials of its drug of the same kind. Both firms hope that with a drug in the form of a pill it would be easier to treat people at home.

6. But everybody needs to vaccinate. Really. Desperately.
The same idea is echoed by scientists all over the world quoted in plenty of articles dedicated to the medical gains: it’s great to have the treatment, but none of the drugs may substitute vaccination, as first and foremost, humanity has to adopt preventive measures and stop the pandemic.

I am already much calmer knowing that Big Pharma can give me chewing gums, pills, anti-bodies and various injections in addition to the first and foremost Savior Vaccine. Maybe in the future I can buy 'Vaccine-Smeared Meat & Bacon' at our local Supermarket, which only should allow the Vaccinated entry, so to be Maximum Safe! Vaccine-Vitamin Water? Vaccine Donut! Vaccine Coffee? Vaccine Beer? Vaccine Yoghurt? Yeah, such great ideas!

Back
Top Bottom