Thanksgiving turkey
If you find one at all
Is double the price
Thank you butter ball.

As the leaders conspired,
Can we do this again
The people rose up
Shouting “Let’s Go Brandon”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blaise Edwards is a physician from Wisconsin.(SOURCE)

AUSTRALIA. . .

Pauline Hanson gives PM ultimatum over vaccine mandates

COVID-19: stigmatising the unvaccinated is not justified

Screenshot_20211121_144641.jpg

Maybe they are really planning to replace Biden and gave him real clotshots? New post from Steve Kirsh:
My text and emails have been lighting up recently with messages such as: “Biden now has peripheral neuropathy like all of us vax injured. Wonder if it was from the vaccine.”

Subtle hint, but let’s check it out. My conclusion is that it appears that Biden’s medical problems that caused him to finally get a medical checkup were likely caused by his booster.

I say that because:
  1. all the evidence we are aware of fits that hypothesis,
  2. there isn’t any evidence supporting a more likely alternative hypothesis.
If you think I’m wrong, reply in the comments and tell me the more hypothesis that better fits the fact pattern.

Here are some of the things we know about Biden (see the medical report):
  1. Problems started after his very first vaccine (gait issues).
  2. Problems got a lot worse after his booster (peripheral neuropathy in his feet), so worse that he had to go in for a physical.
  3. He got his booster September 27. He got the real deal, not a saline solution (Biden actually believes the vaccine works).
  4. His symptoms due to the booster probably started in early November and then got progressively worse, prompting him to finally get an exam.
  5. His physical was on November 19.
  6. The doctors basically ruled out every possible cause of the peripheral neuropathy. Of course, they would never admit that the vaccine caused it. It wasn’t even investigated as a possible cause despite the statistics on how common it is after vaccination (as anyone who has ever been in a “vaccine injured” support group would attest).

Now I found a brief video from dr. Thomas Jendges, he was really terrified.

"The chief of a clinic in Cheminitz in Germany has committed suicide having said he could no longer live with lies to citizens and patients and calling the ‘vaccines’ genocide. Chemnitz mourns the loss of Dr. Thomas Jendges (55).

“I can no longer live with the lies to the citizens and to the patients that the vaccines are harmless, it is genocide”!

The head of the Chemnitz hospital fell from the hospital building on Flemmingstrass on Tuesday morning. He died on the spot from his serious injuries."

Was this really suicide or did he have some "help", now, after watching this brief video, where he also states, the happening kept him occupied for 1500 hours in last month time, everage month has round 700 hours?!

Thank you for bringing this up. It is a very sad incidence, indeed.

However, regarding this video, it seems it doesn't come from Dr. Thomas Jendges, but from the German physician Dr. Guido Hofmann who is an outspoken voice in the movement critical of the corona narrative. He is very active on Telegram as well.

Here's a screenshot from my Telegram folder where I save things to (this one was saved summer last year):

Guido Hofmann Video Screenshot.gif

The text below reads: "Dr. Guido Hofmann about the implementation of a global dictatorship under the pretext of an alledged pandemic."

He himself posted a correction about this on his channel and clarified that he did it in July 2020:

Guido Hofmann Correction.png

The text reads: "The [information] I was the physician from Chemnitz currently makes its rounds globally. Unfortunately, this is misinformation. Video is old, from July 2020. Selfie from today [21st of November 2021]. [...] My thoughts are with the colleague and with his family. RIP."

-https://wentworthreport.com/2021/11/02/swedish-study-of-840000-shows-vaccine-efficacy-drops-to-zero-at-7-months-and-is-negative-by-9-months

Swedish study of 840,000 shows vaccine efficacy drops to zero at 7 months and is negative by 9 months. By Joanne Nova.

This will make some public health officers sweat.
In Sweden, a new study followed 840,000 people who were double vaccinated for nine months, which is longer than any previous study. The researchers matched them or “paired them” with another 840,000 people who were the same, age, sex and from the same area. Out of this 1.6 million pooled sample, 27,000 people went on to get infected, and most of them were unvaccinated (21,000). So that’s not surprising.
But underlying this data was an extraordinary trend showing efficacy falling month after month. In the first two to four weeks, the double vaccinated were very well protected. But by nine months later, the efficacy was not just zero, but negative.
The study considered protection against severe disease too, which lasts for longer, but after 6 months, the older men and people most at risk of Covid (sadly) were more likely to catch Covid than the matched same-age unvaccinated controls they were paired with. Nine months after vaccination, the average person is still less likely to end up in hospital, but protection is trending downwards for everyone.
No wonder the word on the lips of most state health officers is “Booster”. If only they had something better to offer than just another dose of the same thing? …
The data:

sweden-vax-effectiveness-768x543-1.jpg

Applies to Pfizer and to Astrazenica. The Moderna vaccine was found to still provide 59% efficacy at 6 months, and Astrazenica followed by Pfizer still provided some protection at six months.

Cities which rely solely and completely on vaccination to protect them may appear to cruise for a while, but by five or six months post vaccination, things may unravel …
Unfortunately the window to gain natural protection while being protected by the vaccine is just not long enough to avoid overwhelming the hospitals.
sweden-vax-severity-768x550-1.jpg

Or the administrative state can get out of the way and let us have ivermectin.

A real man who values liberty and freedom and is willing to fight for it against the fascist enforcers. [38:43 vid]

BACKBONE: THE FULL STORY OF ONE MAN'S STAND AGAINST MANDATES. (INSPIRATIONAL!) - Amazing Polly

Part 1: Meet Kelly Hale. Part 2: Authorities Make Their Move. Part 3: The People Unite! Shot over 4 incredible days of ups and downs, you will watch the drama unfold and be left inspired. The army of Everyday Heroes is growing larger and stronger every day!

A minor update on the situation in Norway:
The Norwegian paper Dagbladet.no reported early November (Published on Sunday, 07. november 2021 - 21:17, Last updated on Monday, 08. november 2021 - 20:33)
Reveals the shocking Pfizer-scandal
Shocking information about data fraud and poor patient safety during the testing of the Pfizer vaccine drops down like a bomb in the world of research.
After a lot of talk about disappointments, a high number of advertisement, including some good mention of young people getting vaccinated and test, the article finally ends with a flop.
- Fortunately, it is not that the reported irregularities at these three vaccine research location have had influence on the results of Pfizers phase 3 study, " says Madsen.

He also emphasises that the data from the reality has shown that Pfizer BioNTech-the vaccine is both safe and effective, such Pfizers vaccine research studies had predicted.
It is like a limited hangout. One could also call it a hole in the fence for the few, consolation and damage control for many others.

Save for reference:

VACCINE DEATH REPORT

Evidence of millions of deaths and serious adverse events resulting from the experimental COVID-19 injections

Investigative journalist David John Sorensen and world renowned 'Physician of Presidents' and nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize Dr. Vladimir Zelenko combined their knowledge to reveal something devastating to the world: the scientific data overwhelmingly shows how probably millions have died from the covid injections, and hundreds of millions are suffering crippling side effects, that often permanently disable the victims for life. The Vaccine Death Report provides all the data, along with hundreds of references, for further investigation.

This is a critical alarm call to humanity.

Download it now and spread it far and wide.

Short Telegram clip which can be viewed from a browser.
Guadeloupe, policemen walking in the road and telling people to enter in their house. This is what the policeman who stopped said to the people who was filming, who answered that they were at their house.

I assume that France sent the most obedient ones to Guadeloupe, their best robocops ! :huh:

'Killing us softly?'

21 Nov, 2021

21 Nov, 2021

Buying this shit.jpg

A real man who values liberty and freedom and is willing to fight for it against the fascist enforcers. [38:43 vid]

BACKBONE: THE FULL STORY OF ONE MAN'S STAND AGAINST MANDATES. (INSPIRATIONAL!) - Amazing Polly

Part 1: Meet Kelly Hale. Part 2: Authorities Make Their Move. Part 3: The People Unite! Shot over 4 incredible days of ups and downs, you will watch the drama unfold and be left inspired. The army of Everyday Heroes is growing larger and stronger every day!

Back
Top Bottom