I knew already a fair bit but someone said that the word out in the back country was that it was OK to hunt Aborigines as late as 1950's
I stayed with a farmer in the countryside of Queensland in the late 80'ies and he told me that it was the case, namely hunting of Aborigines. There has been many nasty attempts to get rid of Aboriginal people, all under the pretense of wanting the best for them. I would not be surprised if this isn't another attempt under the guise of wanting to 'save' them. The government of the Northern Territory where Darwin is the capital have shown their real face and it is clearly not a human face they are putting on. This time Australia can do it with the blessings of the international community thus no one will blame them later. Apart from that it isn't just the Aboriginal people they are after but just about everyone or so it appears.

ABORIGINE CHILDREN ARE BEING HELD DOWN AND FORCE-VAXXED​

June Mills, Aboriginal elder in the Northern Territories says, “I’m putting out a cry for help to please help us, to come in here, stop these crimes against humanity.

“It’s war crimes against our people. They’re deliberately murdering our people by vaccinating our people without their will.

“They’re holding ’em down, I’ve heard the Army’s gone in and knocked them down, held them down and vaccinated them against their will.

“Please, everybody out there this is a cry for help! Come in, help us, please!”
I tried to watch but it has already been blocked.

POLICE going door to door in Pilbara Australia:

Pilbara

Region in Australia

DescriptionThe Pilbara is a large, dry, thinly populated region in the north of Western Australia. It is known for its Aboriginal peoples; its ancient landscapes; the red earth; and its vast mineral deposits, in particular iron ore. It is also a global biodiversity hotspot for subterranean fauna.

Today they closed in on us, our little group of nurses who still stand their ground.
The hospital is part of a larger company with katholic roots.

Two weeks ago the new covid act of the German federal state gave us the gift of 3G (vaxxed-recovered-tested).
From that day on unvaxxed nurses had to come 15min prior to work (unpaid time) and get tested. This was required daily while the vaxxed had to test 2 times a month.
This has been annoying but I thought, "okay, I pay this price and keep my energy."

Today everything changed ...again... It seems their constantly changing c-terror-act travels at warp speed.

Now, starting tomorrow, all vaxxed nurses and other staff have to test daily before work, at the workplace itself.
And all unspiked must test daily BUT with a certificate from some outside 'vaxx-centre".
Don't even try to look for logic.
But I guess I must learn to understand that surely tests from a vaxx-centre are totally superior to tests done in a hospital by professional personnel where these silly tests have been done a million times in the past 20 months.
A not so subtle chicanery and harrassment ....

I've heard they had hard discussions about it. My supervisor said he tried to convince his superiors to let all staff test at the workplace.
I'd say, "Try better!'.
I also assume a lot of people will call in sick. If all hospitals start to manage this ponerological bs like this it might be safe to also prophesize the imminent collaps of the German health system (sick as it already is).

Judgment from the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina acquitting a woman who did not wear a mask indoors.

Also, in Bosnia, all sentences for not respecting curfew in court have been overturned. Such a decision was unconstitutional. I personally know people who were smart and brave and did not pay the € 500 fine. They went to court and were acquitted.
I think states bluff a lot in this madness, if it passes it passes. People have very little knowledge about their rights, about the Constitution, the secrecy of personal data, freedom of movement, dignity. Details.

Article translated by google translate.

THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF BiH ADOPTED THE APPEAL OF MIRA ĆAJIĆ FROM SOKOC: "The decision of the Republic Staff on mandatory masks indoors violated the right to 'private life'"
In April this year, appellant Mira Ćajić from Sokolac filed an appeal with the Constitutional Court of BiH, in which she assessed that the Republic Headquarters exceeded the provisions of "the law, the RS Constitution and the BiH Constitution", due to which she suffers irreparable daily damage.

The court explained that in the case of the adoption of this measure by the Republic Staff, the active participation of the highest bodies of the legislative and executive power of the Republika Srpska was lacking.

"The Constitutional Court concluded that interference with basic human rights and freedoms guaranteed by the BiH Constitution and the European Convention, which was carried out by the disputed conclusion of the Republic Emergency Situations Headquarters, as a narrow segment of the executive, on mandatory wearing of a protective mask indoors, violates the right to "private life" when in the case of the adoption and review of the ordered measure there was no active participation of the highest legislative and executive bodies of the Republika Srpska ", reads the decision of the Constitutional Court of BiH made by the Grand Council at yesterday's session, reports Mondo.

In April this year, appellant Mira Ćajić from Sokolac filed an appeal with the Constitutional Court of BiH, in which she assessed that the Republic Headquarters exceeded the provisions of "the law, the RS Constitution and the BiH Constitution", due to which she suffers irreparable daily damage.

She also stated that the laws listed in the preamble of the disputed conclusion (Law on Protection and Rescue of the Population in Emergency Situations and the Law on Protection of the Population from Infectious Diseases) do not have a definite term "protective mask", ie that the law does not recognize the term " protective mask ".

The court explained that in the case of the adoption of this measure by the Republic Staff, the active participation of the highest bodies of the legislative and executive power of the Republika Srpska was lacking.

"The Constitutional Court concluded that interference with basic human rights and freedoms guaranteed by the BiH Constitution and the European Convention, which was carried out by the disputed conclusion of the Republic Emergency Situations Headquarters, as a narrow segment of the executive, on mandatory wearing of a protective mask indoors, violates the right to "private life" when in the case of the adoption and review of the ordered measure there was no active participation of the highest legislative and executive bodies of the Republika Srpska ", reads the decision of the Constitutional Court of BiH made by the Grand Council at yesterday's session, reports Mondo.

She also stated that the laws listed in the preamble of the disputed conclusion (Law on Protection and Rescue of the Population in Emergency Situations and the Law on Protection of the Population from Infectious Diseases) do not have a definite term "protective mask", ie that the law does not recognize the term " protective mask ".

It is also stated that the measures are contrary to the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection of BiH and RS, which prohibit the trader from discriminating against any consumer, since the measures force citizens and blackmail them by wearing a mask, or if they do not want to be denied service .

She also assessed that such measures are "absolutely incorrect and unpredictable".

"In this regard, the appellant also refers to the practice of the Basic Court in Sokolac in which, as she alleges, a person who did not use a medical mask was acquitted of a misdemeanor responsibility and the misdemeanor order was revoked, because the act charged is not a misdemeanor," reads description of the said decision of the Constitutional Court of BiH.

In addition, Ćajić states that the RS National Assembly did not declare a state of emergency in case of an epidemic as prescribed by the RS Constitution, but that the RS Government as the executive illegally usurped the competencies of the RS National Assembly and declared a state of emergency and appointed the Republic Emergency Headquarters. .

In the continuation, the appellant argued in an extensive manner "the lack of justification and usefulness of wearing masks", and claimed that the decision-maker did not offer "evidence of the necessity and proportionality of measures" and others.
Explaining its decision, the BiH Constitutional Court points out that the system of protection of the population from infectious diseases, including kovid-19, is a challenge for the authorities in all countries and that the measures imposed in such a situation undoubtedly limit constitutional rights, and that the European Convention and The European Court of Human Rights does not a priori prohibit the introduction of such measures, on the contrary.

Furthermore, it is emphasized that in the specific case regarding the obligation to wear protective masks indoors issued by the Republic Headquarters in RS, "it was considered in relation to the issuer of orders, and not their content".

"In this particular case, the necessary role of the legislature and the highest executive was missing, since in a democratic society, such important measures, although aimed at protecting health, after a long period of pandemic danger, and when its duration is uncertain, must be under constant control of the legislature and with the participation of the highest executive body. Therefore, they should be evaluated, approved and continuously checked by them ", states the Constitutional Court of BiH.

The decision concludes that - the Constitutional Court considers that the (non) conduct of public authorities, primarily the RS National Assembly and the RS Government, in the specific circumstances of this case is contrary to ensuring compliance with guarantees covered by the right to "private life".

"Having in mind all the above, the Constitutional Court considers that in the specific case, by passing the disputed conclusion of the Republic Emergency Situations Headquarters, the right to 'private life' was violated," it was pointed out.

Australia. . .

Hmmm, how will the ABORIGINES pay these fees?

MANDATORY SUPERVISED QUARANTINE and FEES:

49 total active cases347,427 total NT vaccinations (updated weekly)95% first dose | 84% second dose (updated weekly)

Home Travel Interstate and international arrivals Mandatory supervised quarantine and fees

Mandatory supervised quarantine and fees

There are two mandatory supervised quarantine facilities in the Northern Territory;

Centre for National Resilience in Howard Springs, DarwinAlice Springs Quarantine Facility, Alice Springs

You are required to quarantine at the facility closest to your entry into the Northern Territory unless otherwise directed by the Chief Health Officer or their delegate.

You will be required to undertake 14 days mandatory supervised quarantine if you are a repatriated Australian, or you are a returning Territorian who has been in a declared hotspot or public exposure site or is returning from overseas.

If you have been in a declared hotspot within the last 14 days but then spent time in an area that is not a hotspot immediately before crossing the NT border, that time will be deducted from your 14 days of quarantine.

Prior to arriving into the Territory, if you have any queries regarding mandatory supervised quarantine fees please call 1800 490 484.

On arrival

Incoming Travellers should be aware that due to the large number of passengers on some flights the arrival and intake processes at the airport and the quarantine facility could take several hours. It is suggested travellers consider carrying infant/children supplies if there is a risk of a hot spot to be prepared.

Quarantine fee

The quarantine fee for an individual is $2,500 for the full 14 day period.

A family rate of $5,000 applies for family groups of two or more people in shared accommodation.

People in mandatory supervised quarantine will also be subject to testing before exiting quarantine. If you refuse a test, there will be 10 days added to your quarantine time.

If you are required to undertake an additional 10 days of quarantine, a further fee will be charged of $1,750 for an individual or $3,500 for a family.

When and how to pay the fee

If you are required to complete mandatory supervised quarantine you will receive an invoice for your quarantine fee which will include details of how to pay. The fee will be due 30 days from the invoice date.

Payments can be made online, by credit card, over the phone or in person at a Receiver of Territory Monies. You can find these details on the invoice.

You will not need to pay when you check in at your quarantine accommodation.

If you are an Australian resident on a low income

Australian residents with a low income may be eligible for a reduced quarantine fee of:

$1,250 per person or$2,500 per family of two or more people sharing accommodation.

The low income threshold requirements are:

singles - $52,706families - $68,894

Low income earners will be required to provide their most recent Australian Tax Office tax assessment notice or a statement from Centrelink.

Your application for the low income reduction will need to be submitted within 14 days of the invoice date. Contact details to submit your request will be available with your invoice.

If your application for low income status is approved, the invoice amount will be reduced and a revised invoice will be sent to you. If your application for low income status is not approved, you will be notified of the outcome and you are still required to pay the full quarantine fee.

An Australian resident is a person who lives in Australia on a permanent basis and is one of the following:

an Australian citizenthe holder of permanent visaa Protected Special Category Visa (SCV) Holder.Payment plan for Australian Residents

If you are unable to pay the full amount of the invoice in one transaction, you will be able to set up a payment plan. You will need to call the number on the invoice to discuss and arrange payment options. Low income earners are also able to use payment plan options.

© 2020 - 2021 Northern Territory Government

In Austria they made lottery for people, who will get the jab until 23.12. The winners will be announced on 24.12.
The first prize is a familly house, than there is some electro driven car, ...
Maybe that is why the member of parlament Eva Maria Himmelbauer ( disgrace for her surrname; Himmelbauer = Heavenfarmer) rushed this year Christmas handcrafted stickers cards 🙄🤔🧐
The video is 10 days old and it came out before Austrian government declared mandatory vaccination from 01.02.2022. Nothing happend after the video was published on social media.
I just tried to post it here, but the platform of yours doesn't support the format and I'm too left handed, to convert it into acceptable form, have those problems with all my saved videos, since they are in mp4 format. So I made some schreenshots. People who are more agile in technic say, they magnified video and her "Christmas card stickers" were from Astra Zeneca

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-032151_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-032151_Gallery.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20211125-032347_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-032347_Gallery.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20211125-032200_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-032200_Gallery.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20211125-032202_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-032202_Gallery.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20211125-032203_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-032203_Gallery.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20211125-032408_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-032408_Gallery.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 21
AUSTRALIAS DAY OF SHAME. SPREAD THIS TO THE WORLD

Pilot Graham Hood speaking out in despair

thanks for sharing that mate. Whilst i don't disagree with what he's saying however, it just appears to me that the thinking is we are losing our democracy so we need to do what we are still allowed to do within that democracy to get it back. Maybe I am naive or a little cynical about this whole thing and I'm sure protests at a very very big level will achieve something, but isn't this more of doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

In the video he talks about the Woods royal commission into pedophilia which has been sealed from the public and then in the next sentence he mentions we need to know about this so we know who we are voting in. I would think the point would be that we aren't in control of our countries let alone our lives as the C's have said. If voting worked, we wouldn't be allowed to do it. So its just confusing, the more this goes on I really tend to see what the C's mean by enjoy the show. A show is something you don't necessarily interact with, you watch, entertainment, pass the time, some insights can be garnered but for the most part the show is seperate from you. I see here in Aus all this talk about the governor general, about voting, protesting and I just cant help scratching my head and thinking how the PTB are laughing.

And just to clarify the idea of protesting, I think it has its use when it comes to solidarity and community, but if that energy or "people" power or however we want to describe it is continually put back into following the rules of the system then I don't see it achieving much.

Australia. . .

Hmmm, how will the ABORIGINES pay these fees?

MANDATORY SUPERVISED QUARANTINE and FEES:

49 total active cases347,427 total NT vaccinations (updated weekly)95% first dose | 84% second dose (updated weekly)

Home Travel Interstate and international arrivals Mandatory supervised quarantine and fees

Mandatory supervised quarantine and fees

There are two mandatory supervised quarantine facilities in the Northern Territory;

Centre for National Resilience in Howard Springs, DarwinAlice Springs Quarantine Facility, Alice Springs

You are required to quarantine at the facility closest to your entry into the Northern Territory unless otherwise directed by the Chief Health Officer or their delegate.

You will be required to undertake 14 days mandatory supervised quarantine if you are a repatriated Australian, or you are a returning Territorian who has been in a declared hotspot or public exposure site or is returning from overseas.

If you have been in a declared hotspot within the last 14 days but then spent time in an area that is not a hotspot immediately before crossing the NT border, that time will be deducted from your 14 days of quarantine.

Prior to arriving into the Territory, if you have any queries regarding mandatory supervised quarantine fees please call 1800 490 484.

On arrival

Incoming Travellers should be aware that due to the large number of passengers on some flights the arrival and intake processes at the airport and the quarantine facility could take several hours. It is suggested travellers consider carrying infant/children supplies if there is a risk of a hot spot to be prepared.

Quarantine fee

The quarantine fee for an individual is $2,500 for the full 14 day period.

A family rate of $5,000 applies for family groups of two or more people in shared accommodation.

People in mandatory supervised quarantine will also be subject to testing before exiting quarantine. If you refuse a test, there will be 10 days added to your quarantine time.

If you are required to undertake an additional 10 days of quarantine, a further fee will be charged of $1,750 for an individual or $3,500 for a family.

When and how to pay the fee

If you are required to complete mandatory supervised quarantine you will receive an invoice for your quarantine fee which will include details of how to pay. The fee will be due 30 days from the invoice date.

Payments can be made online, by credit card, over the phone or in person at a Receiver of Territory Monies. You can find these details on the invoice.

You will not need to pay when you check in at your quarantine accommodation.

If you are an Australian resident on a low income

Australian residents with a low income may be eligible for a reduced quarantine fee of:

$1,250 per person or$2,500 per family of two or more people sharing accommodation.

The low income threshold requirements are:

singles - $52,706families - $68,894

Low income earners will be required to provide their most recent Australian Tax Office tax assessment notice or a statement from Centrelink.

Your application for the low income reduction will need to be submitted within 14 days of the invoice date. Contact details to submit your request will be available with your invoice.

If your application for low income status is approved, the invoice amount will be reduced and a revised invoice will be sent to you. If your application for low income status is not approved, you will be notified of the outcome and you are still required to pay the full quarantine fee.

An Australian resident is a person who lives in Australia on a permanent basis and is one of the following:

an Australian citizenthe holder of permanent visaa Protected Special Category Visa (SCV) Holder.Payment plan for Australian Residents

If you are unable to pay the full amount of the invoice in one transaction, you will be able to set up a payment plan. You will need to call the number on the invoice to discuss and arrange payment options. Low income earners are also able to use payment plan options.

© 2020 - 2021 Northern Territory Government

This is the most evident proof that psychopaths are in charge, gleefully tormenting people because nobody is there to stop them from getting away with it.

Alberta, Canada.

"Good evening and today many families across our city have been waiting for. Covid-19 vaccination bookings opened today for children between 5 and 11, and officials say nearly 50,000 parents made appointments today."
"At 5 and 7 sisters Juliette and (Renbrail? Apologies) have few memories of life before Covid. But the girls will remember Nov. 24th.
(mother): "I said, "You know it's, it's one of the most important days of your life since the day you were born."
As soon as the system went online at 8 am Wed. morning, their mother, Amanda Brayall, booked the girls in for their vaccines."
"But for now, the Brayall family is focused on this milestone.
(mother): "My seven year old said, "I'm excited! I'm nervous! I have so many emotions!"
Emotion and excitement for thousands of Alberta families."

That quote stuns me.
Cute kids. I hope they make it.
Here in Alberta, there are nearly 400,000 children eligible for "shots in the arms starting Friday."

In Austria they made lottery for people, who will get the jab until 23.12. The winners will be announced on 24.12.
The first prize is a familly house, than there is some electro driven car, ...
Maybe that is why the member of parlament Eva Maria Himmelbauer ( disgrace for her surrname; Himmelbauer = Heavenfarmer) rushed this year Christmas handcrafted stickers cards 🙄🤔🧐
The video is 10 days old and it came out before Austrian government declared mandatory vaccination from 01.02.2022. Nothing happend after the video was published on social media.
I just tried to post it here, but the platform of yours doesn't support the format and I'm too left handed, to convert it into acceptable form, have those problems with all my saved videos, since they are in mp4 format. So I made some schreenshots. People who are more agile in technic say, they magnified video and her "Christmas card stickers" were from Astra Zeneca

I have to wonder...

the booklet parliament member Eva Maria Himmelbauer is having on her desk.... in the frame captures, it looks to me like a vaccination pass. The physical kind that was used for all kinds of vaccinations. (It reminds me of the old German vaccination pass we used to have, with yellow pages). Unless my brain plays a trick on me :cry:

Back
Top Bottom