Green Pass Vaccination type of Info, Canada ?
22 Nov 2021

I found this via Telegram last night, and tried to search for the same on the internet (via image search), but couldn't find anything yet. The screen shot implies the number of information attached to the Vaccine Passports (in Canada). This reminds me of what Catherine Austin Fitts said regarding the Vaccine passport, has nothing to do with health, and that it goes way beyond even the normal ID Passports we have today.

! Notice the section saying "Pre-Crime Index (0-1000)"

View attachment 51707

Dejavu anyone ?

View attachment 51709
Minority Report (2002)

XPan, I think the spiritual section is missing. ;-D

Spiritual
Data TypeDescriptionStatus
intNumber of reincarnations on Earth57
intNumber of meditative EE sessions148
boolHas soul?True
boolIs edible?False
stringPathSTO
intNumber of attachments2
intNumber of Free Will violations11
intNumber of Cassiopaean sessions read321
boolIs STO candidate?True
intFear Index (0-1000)0
boolIs Prepper?True
stringDietKeto
intDNA repair rate (0-100)100
boolSusceptible to Mind Control?False
stringFavorite quoteKnowledge protects, Ignorance endangers
NULLReserved for this person in the futureNULL
stringProbability of this section being accurate"Wait and see!"

World number 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic is likely to be banned from defending his title at the Australian Open in January over his refusal to divulge his vaccine status and assertion that people should have freedom of choice.

The state of Victoria, where the tournament will take place, has announced that unvaccinated players won’t be able to compete, meaning crowds will be deprived of seeing one of the modern legends of the game.

Djokovic has repeatedly refused to reveal if he’s been jabbed and decried the medical apartheid that is being imposed via vaccine passports.

According to the tennis star, “with things being as they are,” he won’t be competing at Melbourne Park, where he won the title last year.

During a podcast earlier this week, Djokovic’s rival Nick Kyrgios said it wasn’t right to force athletes or anyone else to get vaccinated, a position championed by the Serbian.

“I must agree with him that the freedom of choice is essential for everyone, whether it’s me or somebody else,” the 34 year-old told reporters in Turin.

“Doesn’t really matter whether it’s vaccination or anything else in life. You should have the freedom to choose, to decide what you want to do. In this particular case, what you want to put in your body,” he added.

Maybe we should be paying attention to people whose entire careers rely on being in peak health and physical condition.

As we previously highlighted, despite the relentless pressure to get jabbed, a large proportion of top level footballers have refused to do so, prompting the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to reverse a policy that would have banned unvaccinated players.

Earlier this month, German newspaper Berliner Zeitung published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

I was flipping tv stations yesterday and stopped at a documentary about Roman persecution of Christians. I was half-heartedly watching for awhile when a little section breezed quickly by. My brain re-engaged enough to realize it was interesting. It centred around the Roman Emperor Decius (Gaius Messius Quintus Traianus Decius (c. 201 – June 251)) who attempted to quell the rise of Christianity by issuing an Imperial Edict (wiki):

All the inhabitants of the empire were required to sacrifice before the magistrates of their community 'for the safety of the empire' by a certain day (the date would vary from place to place and the order may have been that the sacrifice had to be completed within a specified period after a community received the edict). When they sacrificed they would obtain a certificate (libellus) recording the fact that they had complied with the order. That is, the certificate would testify the sacrificant's loyalty to the ancestral gods and to the consumption of sacrificial food and drink as well as the names of the officials who were overseeing the sacrifice.

There is an argument that this edict had nothing to do with Christian persecution being that it was issued to everyone. As such, the edict might then be understood to mean 'where do your loyalties lie/what do you believe', and apparently those who did not receive a libellus were 'persecuted' (and some just happen to be Christian). This took place in 250 CE. Decius was killed in June the following year fighting the Goths. The wiki also mentions that between 251-266 CE, a "second outbreak of the Antonine Plague ('Plague of Cyprian'- smallpox?)" took place that killed an estimated 5-10 million in the Roman Empire. (I know that the dates of Roman history have been messed with but I don't know what the real dates are.)

I'm on chapter 5 of 'Comets and the Horns of Moses' and with all the comet fragments that destroyed Rome bringing plagues and much death, this 'libellus' made me think of vaccine passports and perhaps the idea of 'do you still support the empire'? (Though, it wouldn't surprise me if there were those who made the sacrifices and libations to the gods to 'hide in plain sight'.)

Smashing the Elders

AUSTRALIAN MILITARY BEGIN FORCE VACCINATING ABORIGINALS

And there's this video from Larrakia elder June Mills (famous person in Darwin) last night:
.. really upsetting vid, she's extremely upset.. like the guy in the quoted video, she's been unable to confirm anything.. says she's trying to get in contact with anyone from Binjari and other places where this is going on, but hasn't been able to reach anyone.

Here is Spike Lee pushing vaccine rides:

For many years, I've found it interesting to see which celebrities get called up to promote whatever is the correct narrative/agenda. I figure these A-listers all work for the same agency at the end of the day. The first time I noticed it, I understood they were but (well compensated) slaves.
Spike Lee pushing spike protein injections--dark humor from the universe (or just pattern recognition run amok)? 😉

Connoisseur-level Schadenfreude if true. Careful though, that stuff is 90 proof. Did Biden and Newsome get the real vax?

Newsome supposedly was at the Getty wedding. There is one photo that seems to show someone that looks like him but the person is wearing a mask.

Even more strangeness , in effect not convincing but then these people are weird, there are photos of Getty with Pelosi and the mayor of SF but not with Newsome who is the Governor of Concentration Camp CA.

They become incensed when this situation is compared to Nazi Germany, they can see no similarity whatsoever.
My experience as well, people just don't wanna go there. Yet it is truly chilling how the situations compare. I saw this list on a Telegram Channel, and... how can one NOT compare?

1637741401246.png

Same kind of thing in this chronological list of the measures against the Jews in Netherlands between 1940 and 1944 and most people stood by and did nothing, and many willingly gave up hiding Jews to the authorities. In a supreme move of arrogance (IMO), in these times of implemented division in a country like The Netherlands, i saw that the former Queen of The Netherlands, now Princess Beatrix, 4 days ago visited an association of the descendants of Dutch peeps who chose the German side during the war. This group says this visit constitutes a direct acknowledgement of 'the suffering this group and their families went through after the liberation of Holland'.
At some level the Dutch people are being given another chance this time to stand up against tyranny, exclusion and division and defend healthy human values. Will they take it, will they?

So I thought this was quite interesting, someone who doesn't see the agenda at all, believes in the vax and what authorities tell him, but won't compromise his values. He is a good man, I really appreciated hearing this from him, a little bit of light in the darkness!
I guess your friend will be covered by his soul essence:

(Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they're forced to get the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Well, that's good. Some people are just kind and sweet, and they're just doing it because they have to.

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right thread I know there have been many posts about healthy athletes having issues.
Anyway here goes. John Fleck who plays professional football for Sheff Utd in the championship in the UK collapsed on the pitch and was taken off on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on. Not sure what they have diagnosed or if he's been vaccinated. Do you think people are starting to take notice?
Please move if this is in wrong thread.

Listen to this one, if you understand Croatian; if not, here is also a translation of the article and what the infamous "doctor" said.

Look at her face and how calmly and normally she talks about these things, like talk about the weather, and not about children being guinea pigs! Sick sick sick!

Prof. dr. sc. Alemka Markotić revealed: We plan to test vaccines on your children

"Pandemic under the magnifying glass" was the topic of the show "Featured", on November 23, 2021 on Laudato TV, which reportedly for the first time openly analyzes the cause and consequences of the coronavirus pandemic.

Listen to the following clip from the show in which Prof. dr. sc. Alemka Markotić, Ph.D. med. spec. of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, one of the three most important persons of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia explains on whom the following tests of the vaccine against COVID will be conducted:

"They say the vaccine should be tested. And on whose children will we test (the vaccine)? Numerous vaccines have been made in Western countries and tested in poor areas of Asia and Africa, on poor children. Someone's children need to be tested on this, in order for my child to be safe when he receives (the vaccine). On whose children are we going to test? It is now being tested on European, American and other children, not just African and Asian children. ”

Let's remember. Children aged 5 to 11 years have an extremely low risk of death from COVID-19. In a meta-analysis combining data from 5 studies, researchers from Stanford Cathrine Axfors and John Ioannidis found an average death rate from infection (IFR) of 0.0027% in children aged 0-19 years. In children aged 5 to 11 years, IFR is even lower.

On the other hand, efficacy and safety, ie the mortality rate as a consequence of side effects of the vaccine against COVIDA-19 should be tested on our children in postclinical studies.

Back
Top Bottom