FOTCM: New Online Application Form

zhenqing said:
btw, I'm a female :)

:shock: Oops! sorry that is definitely something that would have been easy for me to look up before using pronouns. My apologies.

zhenqing said:
Thank you!

Just to be completely sure. Do I mail it to: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind PO Box 292 Almond, NC 28702 USA?

Because, for example, the pdf format application states that the correct address is: FOTCM PO Box 406 Cullowhee, NC 28723 USA

Or, since I live in EU, can I jest mail it to: FOTCM B.P. 121 82100 Castelsarrasin France?

Sorry for asking so many questions :)

...Annnd I definitely sent mine to the wrong address. Some P.O. Box in Colorodo...is that an old address? I though I saw that it would be forwarded maybe but after checking the site just now I see the above addresses where as when I filled out the application there was another single address? I think I may have messed something up.

zhenqing said:
Thank you!

Just to be completely sure. Do I mail it to: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind PO Box 292 Almond, NC 28702 USA?

Because, for example, the pdf format application states that the correct address is: FOTCM PO Box 406 Cullowhee, NC 28723 USA

Or, since I live in EU, can I jest mail it to: FOTCM B.P. 121 82100 Castelsarrasin France?

Sorry for asking so many questions :)

Which of these is the best address to send it to if you are living in the states? I have searched this thread and I am still not fully understanding where to send it to??

Zabo said:
Which of these is the best address to send it to if you are living in the states? I have searched this thread and I am still not fully understanding where to send it to??

For the US, this one:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind PO Box 292 Almond, NC 28702 USA

Whenever the address changes, it gets updated here, by the way: http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/ But it shouldn't change for a while now!

Chu said:
Zabo said:

For the US, this one:

Whenever the address changes, it gets updated here, by the way: http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/ But it shouldn't change for a while now!

So I should resend mine correct?

trendsetter37 said:
:shock: Oops! sorry that is definitely something that would have been easy for me to look up before using pronouns. My apologies.

No worries, trendsetter37. I will live ;D

Chu said:
With this address, it will get here faster:

Les Editions Pilule Rouge
BP 90121
82100 Castelsarrasin
FRANCE

I've sent it. Hopefully, it will reach you soon, and without any problems. Thank you once again Chu :flowers:

Chu said:
Zabo said:

For the US, this one:

Thank You Chu! That is the one i have on the envelope :) Will have it in the mail as soon as I get it printed and signed :D

trendsetter37 said:

Yes, please, and apologies for the confusion! Do you want us to email you your form, if you didn't save a copy? The Colorado address is very old, yes, so your mail won't get forwarded, unfortunately.

Chu said:
trendsetter37 said:

Yes, please, and apologies for the confusion! Do you want us to email you your form, if you didn't save a copy? The Colorado address is very old, yes, so your mail won't get forwarded, unfortunately.

Sure! Thanks Chu

I just resent your application to your email address, trendsetter37. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, the PDF version on the page says:
"I have access to the Articles of Incorporation and Statement of Principles of the FOTCM"

What are those articles that sentence is referring to? If it really doesn't matter that's ok. Thanks!

leMunch said:
Out of curiosity, the PDF version on the page says:
"I have access to the Articles of Incorporation and Statement of Principles of the FOTCM"

What are those articles that sentence is referring to? If it really doesn't matter that's ok. Thanks!

Here: http://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Articles_of_Incorporation.pdf

Hello, I've noticed the Paleochristianity logo on the profiles of FOTCM members, and as I am a Listener I'm wondering if membership is the only prerequisite to get that logo, or is participation in the other forum (which I have no idea how to access) needed first?

I realize that practicing EE and embracing the principles of the fellowship is of primary importance, and that registration and logos are ancillary; this is more of a curiosity question.

Thanks,

Drew

Chu said:
The Colorado address is very old, yes, so your mail won't get forwarded, unfortunately.

I just realized I'm in the same boat, would you please email my form to me as well so I can resend it? Thanks in advance :)

zhenqing said:
I've sent it. Hopefully, it will reach you soon, and without any problems. Thank you once again Chu :flowers:

It has arrived. :) We'll be sending out welcome packages to all new members very soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom