Mental blocking of bad dreams

Persej said:
But there is one interesting thing that I still cannot explain. In those dreams I dream a lot about animals...Like cats, for example. I like cats, but in my dreams they were always attacking me. But a couple of night ago I had a dream with three beautiful cats which were very peaceful. I was quite surprised that I had such dream because I don't even remember when was the last time that I had a nice dream with cats.

I don't know what that all means, nature and flora are often strong symbols in my dreams, and now the fauna also appears for some reason. But it feels like a good sign.

Hi Persej,

Having been analysing the circumstances of my own cat dreams for some time now, personally speaking, I suspect it would appear that there is much to the 'conventional' interpretation ?

i.e.

''Cats in dreams represent feminine power. Cats also deal with esoteric knowledge, and spiritual guardianship. Dreaming of cats often prompts a look into our shadow selves...those veiled areas in our personality that hold magic, wonder and total potential. It can be a spooky place because of the unknowns, but the cat is savvy with dark places, and will guide you as you deeply explore your inner psyche. White cats represent heightened spiritual awareness. Black cats signify hidden secrets or hidden powers within the dreamer...''

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animals-in-dreams.html

Which I too would consider 'a good sign' ;)

Turgon's previous reference to the 'Centres' also very relevant in my opinion -

Turgon said:
If anyone desires to know and understand more than he actually knows and understands, he must remember that this new knowledge and this new understanding will come through the emotional center and not the intellectual center.

Complimenting this from the 'C's -

Laura said:
A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

A: Yes. And the warrior on his knees aiming to please is also a part of the dynamic. After all, it is honourable to bow before the author of the force for good....

Bowerbirds also renowned for their unique courtship behaviour, where males build a structure, a Bower, in an attempt to attract a mate.[/i]

'Bow' and 'bower' having multiple meanings in this context too imo.

I find it interesting that there were 'three beautiful cats' in your dream also.

Do you remember their distinguishing features / colours?

Cheers

J

gnosisxsophia said:
I find it interesting that there were 'three beautiful cats' in your dream also.

Ordinary black and white cats. But they looked healthy and had a nice fur.

I don't know how much that quote is related to my dreams, but that was very interesting session and I haven't read it before, so thank you for that.

I had some dreams in which I think I might have experienced this feminine side of me in a form of a woman, but these dreams feel a little different. Yes, there were cats, but there were also other animals. When I wake up I feel a little more satiated with energy than before so it could be that some parts of me are happy because of that and showing me that in the form of happy animals. And before, they were angry at me because I was not feeding them properly. Maybe, it's early to say what exactly is going on inside.

G'day Persej,

Persej said:
gnosisxsophia said:

Ordinary black and white cats. But they looked healthy and had a nice fur.

Rather symbolic perhaps? :)

Persej said:
I had some dreams in which I think I might have experienced this feminine side of me in a form of a woman, but these dreams feel a little different.

Yes I know exactly what you mean.

Persej said:
Yes, there were cats, but there were also other animals. When I wake up I feel a little more satiated with energy than before so it could be that some parts of me are happy because of that and showing me that in the form of happy animals. And before, they were angry at me because I was not feeding them properly. Maybe, it's early to say what exactly is going on inside.

Best of luck mate.

Onward and upwards ;)

Back
Top Bottom