Mental blocking of bad dreams

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Inspired by my previous dream in which I believe I received a message about silencing my intellectual center, in the previous days I was actively trying to silence my inner talk, and hence daily dissociation. This work is still very difficult, but in the same time I’m reading the book The Brain That Changes Itself which gives me the hope that it is still possible to change how my mind operates.

One of the side effect of this, that I noticed, is that I have much less bad dreams lately. And last night I had one, but it was very interesting.

I was dreaming about being in some room with other people. And in one moment the walls started to move toward us, trying to crush us, essentially. Everybody gathered in the center of the room, afraid of what is going to happen. But then, I imagined that I’m creating a sort of force field around all of us and saying out loud that these walls cannot pass this field. Which they didn’t, and then I woke up.

And that reminded me of the mental blocking that the C’s were talking about in several sessions as a defense against bad forces. And then I also found this beautiful description from Joe:

Joe said:
Seems to me that at the core of "mental blocking" is having made a definite choice within oneself. A choice of alignment perhaps. Such a choice cannot be made until one is out of the mire of confusing and contradictory thinking. To get to this point we have to have gained enough knowledge to make a real choice for or against that is based on true knowing. This process can "grow" some seed within oneself that is in itself evidence of a real declaration of intent and alignment. This seed has strength that is not easily undone or overcome.

While we are still in the position of our core being made up of a "sea" of indifference or indecision then it is naturally easy for us to be swayed or manipulated. This is represented in the Gnosis books as a bunch of different arrows all pointing in different directions. These "arrows" have to fused together into one "arrow" pointing in one direction. Another analogy might be a group of "peasants" all living on a piece of land in their own small wooden houses with their own differing thoughts and ideas and feelings. Such a grouping is ripe of invasion and conquest by several means. If however said "peasants" were to get together, agree on a view of life and reality, and combine their resources to build a castle where they all live and work towards the same goal and the upkeep of the castle, then they are much less likely to be over-taken. In this case, they can block any attack because they are unified in intent and purpose. So it is with our inner life.

Which I think exactly describes my experience with this non-dissociating/self-remembering business that I was doing and this lack of invading bad dreams that I was having before. And I think that these other people in my dream were my little I’s that were being invaded by this evil force, from wherever it was coming from, and that I am able to fight for their safety by actively working on my daily awareness, which then also transfers into my dream state with the change in my FRV or something.

I don’t have much nightmares that repeat themselves, but there is one that was quite often. I would dream that I’m crossing the railway tracks while the trains would move really fast. Like the scenes in movies when somebody has to cross the highway avoiding cars, but in my case it was with the trains.

They were always very intense, and I don’t know why would I dream them because I never had a fear of trains. Especially not in my country where they are much slower than cars. In fact, in many places much slower than a bicycle.

In any case, I had another such dream this morning. I was crossing very big rail crossroad, like 20 tracks. And there was also a father with a little girl beside me. I was worried about myself and also that girl because I knew that this is very dangerous to cross. Some tracks were even twisted, so it was extra hard to jump over them.

But the strange thing happened. I crossed all tracks without a single train on the sight. I got all over to the opposite side to the station, that was also a bus station, without any problem. And then I woke up.

Now, if the train nightmares were just an ordinary nightmares than this is just another sign that what I’m currently doing is protecting me from bad dreams.

But I was wondering if there can be deeper meaning to this type of dream. So I was thinking that perhaps this kind of dream represents life tracks/crossroads, like those parallel planets/realms in Laura’s K&B videos that move trough time. What if those dreams were telling me that I’m out of my personal life track and that if I don’t get back to it, I will get hit by a train, that is - die. And now I'm a little bit out of danger but still waiting for my train.

Hello Persej,

If I dreamed that I didn't have any problems crossing railway tracks without any train on sight, I would think that is good dream. That seems very good sign for me to carry on my plan, because there is no obstacles in my way.

Persej said:
I don’t have much nightmares that repeat themselves, but there is one that was quite often. I would dream that I’m crossing the railway tracks while the trains would move really fast. Like the scenes in movies when somebody has to cross the highway avoiding cars, but in my case it was with the trains.

They were always very intense, and I don’t know why would I dream them because I never had a fear of trains. Especially not in my country where they are much slower than cars. In fact, in many places much slower than a bicycle.

In any case, I had another such dream this morning. I was crossing very big rail crossroad, like 20 tracks. And there was also a father with a little girl beside me. I was worried about myself and also that girl because I knew that this is very dangerous to cross. Some tracks were even twisted, so it was extra hard to jump over them.

But the strange thing happened. I crossed all tracks without a single train on the sight. I got all over to the opposite side to the station, that was also a bus station, without any problem. And then I woke up.

Now, if the train nightmares were just an ordinary nightmares than this is just another sign that what I’m currently doing is protecting me from bad dreams.

But I was wondering if there can be deeper meaning to this type of dream. So I was thinking that perhaps this kind of dream represents life tracks/crossroads, like those parallel planets/realms in Laura’s K&B videos that move trough time. What if those dreams were telling me that I’m out of my personal life track and that if I don’t get back to it, I will get hit by a train, that is - die. And now I'm a little bit out of danger but still waiting for my train.

This is very interesting, because of the dream meaning that a train may have for you.

In real life, it's a form of transport, also carrying large amounts of freight, but so is a bus, which only carries passengers. A bus is more maneuverable, but it can't carry freight. Also a bus doesn't have to stay on a track, although it does need to stay on a road! As well, it may be able to go to 'roads less traveled'.

A train has to stay on its track. It has no choice. And because of their size, they won't stop easily.

You are familiar with the term "train wreck"? Apart from a calamity which can befall a train, it can also mean in slang: " A disastrous outcome or occurrence; a catastrophe" and informally it can mean: "something or someone that has suffered ruin or calamity". And, of course a person can be hit by a train when attempting to cross the train tracks.

So, you see the image of a train may have multiple connotations, both positive and negative. There is also has an element of inevitability, because a train can't deviate from it's track. I think trains and their tracks are really interesting dream symbols for you to contemplate.

Hi Persej, your dream makes me think that you are emancipating yourself from the Matrix.
You no longer want to do what the company tell you to do. You do not want to follow the paths that go far. You say that the tracks of the railroad tracks are twisted, they turn. These distinations no longer interest you. It sounds like, for me, to the ways of illusion. It seems that you are unraveling 20 ways of illusion (politics, war, religion, society, education, family, couple, etc.). Perhaps you already have an idea of ​​what these 20 illusions are. The fact that you cross through these paths, seems to mean that you are cutting off the illusions. You get to the bus. The bus route seems to come closer to the free will, because there is no more railway (all traced, destined). But you will not drive the bus, so you may want to get off the bus, and take your own car. In all its ways, where is the fourth way? Here is my interpretation. :)

Kisito said:
Hi Persej, your dream makes me think that you are emancipating yourself from the Matrix.

You could say that, I guess.

You no longer want to do what the company tell you to do. You do not want to follow the paths that go far.

I no longer want to do what my brain habitually learned to do.

These distinations no longer interest you. It sounds like, for me, to the ways of illusion. It seems that you are unraveling 20 ways of illusion (politics, war, religion, society, education, family, couple, etc.). Perhaps you already have an idea of ​​what these 20 illusions are. The fact that you cross through these paths, seems to mean that you are cutting off the illusions.

No, the tracks are ok to me. But being stuck in between them and not on the train is not ok. Just like Neo in the Matrix.

Interestingly, these is also a man with a little girl trying to get on a train in that scene, just like in my dream.

You get to the bus. The bus route seems to come closer to the free will, because there is no more railway (all traced, destined). But you will not drive the bus, so you may want to get off the bus, and take your own car. In all its ways, where is the fourth way? Here is my interpretation. :)

But total free will in this world is illusion. There is no free will for 3D beings, only freedom of choice which track shall we follow.

And if we choose to not follow any track and "take our own car", we will be deleted, just like Rama-Kandra said in the Matrix: "Every program that is created must have a purpose. If it does not, it is deleted."

My understanding and interpretation is very similar to the Kisito interpretation.

Train tracks are probably some life paths and train tracks are stationary. You can't change their path, they are not flexible.
So they can represent some of your fixed life timelines, different timelines in which you are heading toward your destiny.

But in the dream, you jumped all over those tracks, very dangerous tracks,( dangerous timelines ) and you managed to cross to the other side, a bus station.
Now you life path represents a bus, which can have a flexible path that can be changed anytime by the driver and you are the driver.
It probably represents your life timeline now. That you managed to jump all that dangerous and rigid timelines or possible life paths through your own choices and now you can choose your path.

Like you managed to change your destiny,

The man with a girl can represent some part of you that is still trying to get on some on that disaster trains.

Time will tell if their is any higher significance to that dream, and what it is exactly. But for now, what I am sure about is that I sleep much better.

Speaking of buses, I remembered that I did have a couple of bus dreams before. And they usually follow the same principle: I get in a bus going to some place, only to discover that bus drove me to some unknown place in middle of nowhere. And then I get out wondering how did I get there and how to go back.

But I noticed again last night how much I speak in my dreams. It was a constant narration. I wonder if that is a reason why I don't get much rest from sleep.

While reading the Brain That Changes Itself, I got another possible explanation for my train dreams. And it seems to me that it is even better than the previous one.

The idea is that railway tracks represent habitual thought tracks in the brain and the trains themselves represent thoughts that run on them. In my dreams they were always very fast because the habitual thoughts are always fast. They come unexpectedly, out of nowhere, just like trains in my dreams, and they run really fast, just like those trains. And like trains, they carry so much kinetic energy, that it is very hard to stop them once they start running. But I was finally able to do it in my last dream because I was doing it in my daily life, at least for a brief periods of time, which then carried on to my dream state.

In retrospect, from this standpoint, it seems to me that most of my deeper dreams are about my internal mind landscape. Perhaps because that is where most of my problems reside.

Your analogy is deeper, and we open up other perspectives. In particular, you seem to detach yourself from the toxic streams of thoughts and perhaps you structure your mind. Perhaps the 20 (21) tracks of irons, would represent the arcana of the tarot, and the bus would be "the choice", the free will ... The choice is «free», but it is part of the games of the tarot. Neo is it out of the matrix, or is it a matrix program? Perhaps I let myself be carried away by the tracks of my toxic thoughts.

Kisito said:
Perhaps I let myself be carried away by the tracks of my toxic thoughts.

Yes, some thoughts can be toxic. I notice this in my recent dreams. If I talk too much in my dreams I need more sleep and bad dreams manage to slip through. But if I don't talk, I need less sleep and have no bad dreams.

That was always interesting phenomenon to me. On the days that I'm too exhausted and just collapse on my bed, after just a couple hours I would wake up rested with no bad dreams during that period. But I was never been able to have that after my ordinary sleep. It is like I needed to completely exhaust my intellectual center so that it wouldn't interfere with my recharging process during the sleep. That's the only way I can describe it at this point.

But now that I'm working on disciplining my intellectual center, it seems that I'm also slowly improving my sleep process. I still don't wake up fully rested, but it's better than before. And hopefully my ability to decode my dreams will also improve.

Persej said:
Kisito said:
Perhaps I let myself be carried away by the tracks of my toxic thoughts.

Yes, some thoughts can be toxic. I notice this in my recent dreams. If I talk too much in my dreams I need more sleep and bad dreams manage to slip through. But if I don't talk, I need less sleep and have no bad dreams.

That was always interesting phenomenon to me. On the days that I'm too exhausted and just collapse on my bed, after just a couple hours I would wake up rested with no bad dreams during that period. But I was never been able to have that after my ordinary sleep. It is like I needed to completely exhaust my intellectual center so that it wouldn't interfere with my recharging process during the sleep. That's the only way I can describe it at this point.

But now that I'm working on disciplining my intellectual center, it seems that I'm also slowly improving my sleep process. I still don't wake up fully rested, but it's better than before. And hopefully my ability to decode my dreams will also improve.

Persej,

This may or may not help, but I found this quote from ISOTM relevant where G talks about the large and small accumulators and their roles in feeling exhausted and how the different centers pull on the energy of each.

"Accumulators work in the following way," he said. "Let us suppose that a man is working or reading a difficult book and trying to understand it, in which case several 'rolls' revolve in the thinking apparatus in his head. Or let us suppose that is walking up a hill and is getting tired, in which case the 'rolls' revolve in the moving center.

"In the first instance the intellectual center, and in the second the moving center, draw the energy necessary for their work from the small accumulators. When an accumulator is nearly empty a man feels tired. He would like to stop, to sit down if he is walking, to think of something else if he is solving a difficulty problem. But quite unexpectedly he feels in inflow of strength, and he is once more able to walk or to work. This means that the center has become connected with the second accumulator and is taking energy from it. Meanwhile the first accumulator is refilling with energy from the large accumulator. The work of the center goes on. The man continues to walk or work. Sometimes a short rest is required to insure this connection. Sometimes a shock, sometimes an effort. Anyway, the work goes on. After a certain time the store of energy in the second accumulator also becomes exhausted. The man again feels tired.

"Again an external shock, or a short rest, or a cigarette, or an effort and he is connected with the first accumulator. But it may easily happen that the center has drawn energy from the second accumulator so quickly that the first one has had no time to refill itself from the large accumulator,
and has taken only half the energy it can hold; it is only half full.

"Having become reconnected with the first accumulator the center begins to draw energy from it, while the second accumulator becomes connected with and starts to draw energy from the large accumulator. But this time the first accumulator is only half full. The center quickly exhausts its energy, and in the meantime the second accumulator has succeeded in getting only a quarter full. The center becomes connected with it, swiftly exhausts all its energy, and connects once more with the first accumulator, and so on. After a certain time the organism is brought to such a state that neither of the small accumulators has a drop of energy left. This time the man feels really tired. He almost falls down, he almost drops asleep, or else his organism becomes affected, he starts a headache, palpitations begin, or he feels sick.

"Then suddenly, again a short rest, or an external shock, or an effort, brings a new flow of energy and the man is once more able to think, to walk, or to work.

"This means that the center has become connected directly to the large accumulator. The large accumulator contains an enormous amount of energy. Connected with the large accumulator a man is literally able to perform miracles. But of course, if the 'rolls' continue to turn and energy which is made of food, air, and impressions continues to poor out of the large accumulator faster than it pours in, then there comes a moment when the large accumulator is drained of all energy and the organism dies. But this happens very seldom. Usually the organism automaticall stops working long before this. Special conditions are necessary to cause the organism to die exhausted of all its energy. In ordinary conditions a man will fall asleep or he will faint or he will develop some internal complication which will stop the work a long time before the real danger.

"One need not, therefore, be afraid of super efforts; the danger of dying from them is not at all great. It is much easier to die from inaction, from laziness, and from the fear of making efforts.

"Our aim, on the contrary, is to learn to connect the necessary center with the large accumulator. So long as we are unable to do this, all our work will be be wasted because we shall fall asleep before our efforts can give any kind of results.

"Small accumulators suffice for the ordinary, everyday work of life. But for work on oneself, for inner growth, and for the efforts which are required of a man who enters the way, the energy from these small accumulators is not enough.

"We must learn how to draw energy straight from the large accumulator.

"This however is possible only with the help of the emotional center. It is essential that this be understood. The connection with the large accumulator can be effected only through the emotional center. The instinctive, moving, and intellectual centers, by themselves, can feed only on the small accumulators.

"This is precisely what people do not understand. Therefore their aim must be the development of the activity of the emotional center. The emotional center is an apparatus much more subtle than the intellectual center, particularly if we take into consideration the fact that in the whole of the intellectual center the only part that works is the formatory apparatus and that many things are quite inaccessible to the intellectual center. If anyone desires to know and understand more than he actually knows and understands, he must remember that this new knowledge and this new understanding will come through the emotional center and not the intellectual center.

Thank you for the quote, Turgon.

"Our aim, on the contrary, is to learn to connect the necessary center with the large accumulator. So long as we are unable to do this, all our work will be be wasted because we shall fall asleep before our efforts can give any kind of results.

"Small accumulators suffice for the ordinary, everyday work of life. But for work on oneself, for inner growth, and for the efforts which are required of a man who enters the way, the energy from these small accumulators is not enough.

"We must learn how to draw energy straight from the large accumulator.

"This however is possible only with the help of the emotional center. It is essential that this be understood. The connection with the large accumulator can be effected only through the emotional center. The instinctive, moving, and intellectual centers, by themselves, can feed only on the small accumulators.

So it's possible that I only recharge the small accumulators, but cannot recharge my large accumulator, during the ordinary sleep. And because the large accumulator is not recharged, the body doesn't send the "ready to wake up" signal to my brain when it is time to get up, so I continue to sleep longer that usual.

My mother also said to me that when I was a kid, I often had to run around our apartment so that I get physically exhausted before going to sleep. Until I did that I couldn't fall asleep. I feel the similar symptoms at present, because when I'm at my village and spend a lot of time outside working on something, in the evening I feel much more tired than when I'm in the city and not having to work that much.

So it seems to me that the point is to exhaust our accumulators during the day so that they will be ready to be recharged during the sleep, and also to allow our emotional center to freely channel the energy that we receive from Universe/7D. That is, the emotional center must not be blocked by overly working intellectual center, both during the awakened (during the consumption) and sleep state (during the recharging).

I'm continuing with my dream experiments and the results are quite interesting. Two nights ago I had trouble silencing my mind before sleep and that had obvious consequences - I had some bad dream with monsters, but even after I woke up and continued with sleep, I had this narration in my head which was quite annoying and when I woke up I felt very tired.

But last night I was able to control my thoughts much better and my sleep was also much better. I felt like I was more experiencing the dream and less narrating it. And I woke up much more rested than the previous night.

But there is one interesting thing that I still cannot explain. In those dreams I dream a lot about animals. I don't usually dream much about animals, but now they appear quite often. And always in a positive light. I am always happy to see them and they are always peaceful. Even those who are usually part of my nightmares. Like cats, for example. I like cats, but in my dreams they were always attacking me. But a couple of night ago I had a dream with three beautiful cats which were very peaceful. I was quite surprised that I had such dream because I don't even remember when was the last time that I had a nice dream with cats. Even though I like them in real life, so it has nothing to do with my general stand toward cats. So far I had cats, dogs, chickens, even lamas.

I don't know what that all means, nature and flora are often strong symbols in my dreams, and now the fauna also appears for some reason. But it feels like a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom