"Objective Reality Right and Left" -I think I finally get it!

Woodsman

The Living Force
'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

I was thinking on that old paradox again to which I was first introduced here. You know the one. The one with no clear answer:

The "You Create Your Own Reality" problem. Otherwise known as, "Wishful Thinking".

Taboo! A rocket ride down the throat of the nihilist's black hole. The key problem in the world today and all our yesterdays! Truth v Lies!

Annnnnd yet..,

The Universe gives you what you ask for. Visualization works. As such, you do in fact create your own reality.

Ugh! What is a seeker to do with this apparent contradiction? Paradox! Should I think happy thoughts, or what..?

Solving this puzzle in a satisfactory manner has remained in the top five items of critical concern on my spiritual To-Do list for nearly two decades! (Good lord. Has it been THAT long?)

Well...

A thought struck me while I was waking up this past morning:

The Cassiopaeans through board sessions, among other characteristics, are known for being very particular in their word choices. They have dropped double entendres which only make sense years after the fact. A single word can pass innocently during a channeling session, could be entirely overlooked in the Q&A shuffle, and only when one of the board crew stops and says, "Waaait a minute..!" does an entire scholarly article worth of new and vital information pull out like a sweater on the end of a thread.

"People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left..."

Yeah, no kidding!

But those words, "Right and Left".

Those words have been bothering me for years. I mean, that is a really specific word choice, and it didn't need to be included for the sentence to be complete or to carry the whollop of a message it does. So why include those words? "Right and Left"?

Well, I suddenly think the C's might have been being deliberately literal.

See...

I found myself pondering the YCYOR paradox again, going over familiar details of the well-worn puzzle in my mind:

-Wishful Thinking is when you pretend reality is something other than what it is. Popular current examples include: "Gender is a Social Construct!" and "Russia is Evil!". The dynamic of wishful thinking underlying those examples can be boiled down to something very basic, something which acts at the core of every crazy campus claim and item of newspaper propaganda...

It is this:

Reality hurts. Yes it does! Even material science agrees; under MRI scanner tech, Truth can cause Pain.

The human species has come up with coping mechanisms. A popular one is, Pretending.

-IF you pretend that reality is something other than what it is, gosh darn it, the pain goes away!

Examples:

"Men have certain power advantages over women in the work force." Not fair! Make it go away! Anybody can be a man or a woman if they want. It's the LAW (in Canada).

"The U.S.A. is an embarrassingly bad joke in terms of global relations." No! Putin did it!

"Yes, you were actually an idiot when you said that stupid thing at the office party." NO! It was perfectly justified! Everybody else was at fault! Argh!!!

-It's pretty easy to snow yourself into believing that all is well in your immediate world and that you aren't to blame for your troubles, etc. That the theater isn't really on fire. The difficulty, however, is that snowing yourself is a short term solution -and an addictive one at that. Indeed, it is very like a drug in that it feels immediately good with very little effort, you always need larger and more frequent doses, and it kills brain cells. -Well, that last item in a figurative sense. Maybe. In any case, there is no doubt that a regular diet of reality-denial reduces your thinking capacity and cognitive ability to fudge.

But what about that whole visualization thing? How about the fact that you can indeed sculpt your reality by asking (wishing) for stuff to happen? Because you can. That stuff works.

And that's the paradox.

So here's my solution:

Imagine you're on a path. THE path. -You're walking up that metaphoric mountain all the Yogis and Yodas talk about.

You stop for a breather. You take your bearings. How do you take your bearings? Well, you stop looking up the path and instead you turn to look...

Yep. Right and Left.

Welcome! You have arrived at this point in reality as a direct result of the choices you made a hundred paces back. Obviously.

Now if you don't like what you see, (Yikes! Tiger Droppings! Poison Ivy!), you can do one of two things; you can pretend that Tigers are kittens and that Poison Ivy is mint tea because doing so feels a whole lot better than having to worry about monsters and chemical burns. -Thus, having re-established your calm bubble of happy thoughts, you can continue walking blissfully forward. Into peril. (NO! DON'T think that! Happy thoughts only! Puffy clouds! Pink Balloons! Argh!)

OR you can do the other thing. The thing where you deliberately SEE the Tiger droppings and those characteristic three-leaf clusters and choose your next steps appropriately.

And yes, we all know this. Thank goodness for this forum!

The point is that the path in front of you.., where it vanishes from view over the ridge ahead, THAT's where visualizing comes into play. The space in front of you is where you're heading to, after all. THAT's where hoping and dreaming and asking are part of the job and not a self-destructive black-hole issue. Where do you want to go? What do you want to experience when you get there? What you discover on the other side of the ridge will be a perfect combination of the objective reality currently around you blended with that which you deep down believe you deserve and want and need.

Some might call that miraculous. -And while those people probably just don't have the benefit of carrying a hyper-dimensional GPS unit.., it still kind of is. Miraculous.

What one experiences beyond the ridge is a question up to each of us, a personal puzzle constructed variously of karma and free will and strains of that last good book we read or TV program we watched. But one thing is certain; if you don't want to walk into a Tiger or traipse through a patch of Poison Ivy, well.., you'd better pay strict attention to the reality Right and Left. And maybe give the choices you made a hundred paces back a critical review while you're at it.

Right and Left are where we are. Forward is where we're going. Back is where we came from.

The C's were being, I think, excruciatingly literal in an almost Cartesian sense -for the benefit of us 3D beings walking around on the surface of the world.

When my thoughts settled on all of this, a sense of clarity filled my mind as I lay there in bed and I asked myself, "I wonder if I should write this down?" At that exact moment, I heard a heavy object, like a marble, hit the wooden floor beside me and roll some distance. I squinted, startled for a moment, before realizing what it was; the smooth round Angel Stone I keep in the pocket of my jeans. It has never fallen out before, and certainly not after lying still all night in the crumpled pile of clothes next to my bed.

I decided to indulge myself in the idea that perhaps this was a nice little sign.

After all...

Twenty years, man!

Good thoughts, Woodman!

Right and Left are where we are. Forward is where we're going. Back is where we came from.

Good point! It can also be left and right hemisphere of our brain. If we can re-connect them, we'll see clearer, we'll get mosaic view, both the right and the left part of the big picture. And also the forward and back, as you say, and as mosaic view is spherical.

Q: (L) Could you describe to me the true meaning of the Osirian cycle. What was the symbology of the killing of Osiris and the cutting up of the body?

A: Removal of knowledge centers.

Q: (L) Knowledge centers in what?

A: Your DNA.

Q: (L) So, the breaking up of Osiris' body represents the breaking up of the DNA in our bodies?

A: Partly. Also means knowledge capacity reduction.

Q: (L) What was the symbology of the throwing of the phallus into the river and it's being eaten by three fishes?

A: Sexual violence energy introduction.

Q: (L) What did Isis searching for her lord Osiris symbolize?

A: Separation of female energy from male energy union.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with brain activity?

A: Yes. The separating of the hemispheres of the brain.

Q: (L) Was this achieved through DNA modification?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What did the son of Isis, Horus, represent?

A: New reality of limitation.

Q: (L) What is the meaning of Horus avenging himself upon Set, the murderer of his father, Osiris?

A: Beginning of perpetual conflict energy to limit humanity.

Q: (L) Who did Set represent?

A: War.

Q: (L) What war?

A: All.

Q: (L) You say that part of what was done to the human race was that our capacity to retain or absorb knowledge was reduced genetically, was there anything done to Frank or I either before or after birth in this regard?

A: In process of altering to make smarter. Ongoing since conception. Capacity for processing information will increase exponentially.

Q: (L) You mean we are going to get smarter than we already are?

A: Much. [Much laughter]

Woodsman said:
The point is that the path in front of you.., where it vanishes from view over the ridge ahead, THAT's where visualizing comes into play. The space in front of you is where you're heading to, after all. THAT's where hoping and dreaming and asking are part of the job and not a self-destructive black-hole issue. Where do you want to go? What do you want to experience when you get there? What you discover on the other side of the ridge will be a perfect combination of the objective reality currently around you blended with that which you deep down believe you deserve and want and need.
I think you're spot on with your observation here.

Woodsman said:
Twenty years, man!

Do you realize how many people spend ALL of their lives and never come to such a realization or even a realization of that nature? So let's put it in context. We are not so special, not so evolved. That which we need to learn and realize in this visceral way are 'simple and karmic understandings', it seems. So let's none of us set the bar too high. Let's understand who we are, where we are at, and take it from there, in baby steps, because from an evolutionary perspective, we are but children.

Great thoughts and a reminder to me that all my past actions are what brought me to my current place. Look left, look right, but never forget my current place (situational awareness). Then decide what steps will take me forward.

Yes, thank goodness for this forum!

Interesting, thanks! It sounds like if you continually assess your location and whether you're headed to the desired trajectory, then you can make changes and reach where you want to go. Or maybe you want to reach a "who" or "what", as in who you are or what you see. When you think about the present and right and left, along with the past and future, the two lines form a cross. I also had the thought that right and left could be in terms of political affairs, which is a hot topic these days too.

Woodsman: Thanks for sharing that insight. It fit right into place. The left and right perspective I think I’m seeing pretty well, it’s not pretty, but as least I can I see it for what it is. The forward, that’s taking more time…what…who…where to go….

Thanks again.

thank you for sharing your insight Woodsman!, this perspective lifts a little of the fog and anchors me better in the now.

Hello Woodsman,

I like your insightful thoughts. It is so simple but understanding what we need to do every day, that is “pay strict attention to objective reality right and left”.

And “Forward is where we’re going” .

Good analogy Woodsman. My understanding of Right and Left was around thinking with both sides of the brain. As C's said, realisations are always self. Looking at the overall message, I have always been more moved by this excerpt,
"Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life."
I see this every waking moment of my life. Most people are taking from the Universe, getting their hands on anything they can and yet they become hollower and emptier. On other hand, If I am giving something to the people and this Universe, I feel more full and content, it's an incredible feeling.

Sid said:
Good analogy Woodsman. My understanding of Right and Left was around thinking with both sides of the brain. As C's said, realisations are always self. Looking at the overall message, I have always been more moved by this excerpt,
"Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life."
I see this every waking moment of my life. Most people are taking from the Universe, getting their hands on anything they can and yet they become hollower and emptier. On other hand, If I am giving something to the people and this Universe, I feel more full and content, it's an incredible feeling.

Thanks Woodsman for your insight!

I think it's a double meaning. Left and right physically meaning seeing reality as it is. But to do that we need both our left and right hemispheres. With a disconnect, it ends up like the experiments on the epilepsy patients that had their corpus callosum cut, there reactions to the environment were reasoned with the wrong logic due to the disconnect in the brain.

The hard part for me is the hope/dreams/requests. Seeing left and right, we see how deep the rabbit hole has gone; that so many things in society have been planned this way for control. It's hard to think how it could change, perhaps this is where the shift comes, to allow for the continuation of this timeline but also allow for another possibility to branch off?

It reminded me of the mosaic of consciousness, "seeing the whole picture by looking that the whole picture (right-left) rather than point blank logic"

It is interesting you brought their choice of words, right and left are 3D concepts and are our 3D representation of balance in multiple abstract and real concepts. If we ignore or choose to ignore are victims of adjecent influences and forces that are unintelligible if we are not looking.

Thanks for sharing this thought

Good insights! "Right" and "left" refers also (I think) to look everywhere. Up/down, forward/backward, STS/STO, past/future, conscious/unconscious, Yin/Yang, etc.

It's a piece of advice my older sister used to tell me when I was a kid, and it's that I tell my nieces and nephews now:
"look to the left and to the right before crossing the road, even if the traffic light is red..."

Edit: Red for drivers,and green for pedestrians.

Just read this article, that made me remind about this thread. The importante of seeing the hole picture + the context.
Extract from COINTELPRO: Information Warfare -- Sott.net
This is one of the reasons reporters were embedded with troops. They would be allowed to take pictures of what was going on, with the military maintaining full censorship control over which pictures would be shown. Such pictures form a powerful narrative since, as we've all heard countless times, 'the camera doesn't lie'. That very statement is itself a great example of COINTELPRO.

The only thing a camera is capable of doing is lying. That seems counter-intuitive. We can all attest to the fact that the camera only records what is there, without interpretation. When we thrill our friends and family with our photographic record of our vacation exploits, we see that the pictures show just what happened.

But look to the left or right of the picture. What do you see? You see your hand, perhaps, or the kitchen table. What you don't see is what the camera didn't take a picture of. The picture is a limited perspective view of the scene that only tells a part of the story, the rest of which you fill in with words.

During the invasion of Iraq, we all watched as a large statue of Saddam Hussein was pulled down by U.S. troops, cheered on by a large crowd of Iraqis - a symbolic act if ever there was one. In the U.S. media we were afforded a close-up view, much like the embedded reporters were delivering to us from the battle field.

Media image of the removal of a statue of Saddam Hussein

Foreign reporters were not allowed to attend the event, and so were relegated to a more distant view, which also happened to be a view with less limited perspective.

Broader view of the removal of the statue of Saddam Hussein

The two photos of the removal of the statue of Saddam were taken from the same place at the same time, yet due to the difference in perspective they tell a very different tale. The U.S. media photo appears to show a large crowd (the attendees fill the frame) while the non-U.S. media photo shows an extraordinarily small gathering for such a momentous symbolic event. Not only that, but the entire square is cordoned off by US military vehicles. It has since been revealed that the small group of people near the statue were either journalists or individuals hired for the occasion. Veteran Middle East correspondent Robert Fisk described it as "the most staged photo opportunity since Iwo Jima".

The story lies in what we are not told - pun intended.

Other times the story lies in the context in which the story is told. When we look out on the world, what we see is always based on the context we see it in. This is such a basic function of our minds that we can't see it happening. For instance, note the squares marked A and B in the following picture. [...]

Back
Top Bottom