Fluoride and children

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently my mother had to go to the dentist. Mum's a diabetic and also has many tablets to take every day for other things, so she uses alot of sugar free soda to help her get them down.

But, for some reason her teeth seem to have become more brittle and her front two teeth have been chipping away.

The dentist said that it's been recently discovered that the fruit acids used to flavour sugar free drinks are actually erroding away the enamel on teeth! (how ironic. all those parents getting their kids to change to sugar free drinks for the sake of their kids teeth. as well as people just for their own health reasons).

So the dentist prescribed my Mum some very high fluoride tooth paste. Its got twice the amount. For the last 25yrs my mum has used a toothpaste from Italy called AZ15 which instead of using sodium fluoride uses sodium chloride (salt based). The dentist said although it was great for cleaning it offered no protection againts disease and decay. With this new toothpaste my Mum isn't supposed to swill her mouth out with water after brushing. She's supposed to leave it for over half an hour so the fluoride can do its job.

Then she said this meathod is what now is being promoted for young children. They are trying to make this the norm. Kids are supposed to be growing up now not swilling out their mouths after brushing so they can get the benefit of the fluoride.
(Maybe it hasn't occurred to them that the problem might be a dietary one)

well...

I'm sure many people will have seen in the movies, when people are taking cocaine and they rub it on their gums. I think it get's into the blood stream through this meathod. Wouldn't the same be true for the fluoride? Does anyone remember reading this from the C's?

A: Fluoride is toxic, and deposits in fatty tissues, and lymph
system. Aside from the obvious possible negative
consequences, it can make one more susceptible to
electromagnetic wave frequencies that are designed to make
one open to mind alteration!

Just a thought.

Maybe I should have done some research to find medical studies which show the negative effects of fluoride but it was just one of those quick, associative thought processes that I wanted to share.

Thomas C said:
Wouldn't the same be true for the fluoride? Does anyone remember reading this from the C's?

A: Fluoride is toxic, and deposits in fatty tissues, and lymph
system. Aside from the obvious possible negative
consequences, it can make one more susceptible to
electromagnetic wave frequencies that are designed to make
one open to mind alteration!

Just a thought.

Maybe I should have done some research to find medical studies which show the negative effects of fluoride but it was just one of those quick, associative thought processes that I wanted to share.
Hi Thomas C,
If you use the search function - fluoride - there are many threads that talk about it.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom