Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Mexican workers blame Trump for Ford closure
Published on Jan 6, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e29YYcrIchI
Many in Mexico's burgeoning auto manufacturing region say President-elect Donald Trump influenced Ford Motor Company to cancel a large assembly plant in that country. (Jan 6)

Here Is The US Intel Report Accusing Putin Of Helping Trump Win The Election By "Discrediting" Hillary Clinton
by Tyler Durden Jan 6, 2017 4:07 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/here-us-intelligence-report-accusing-putin-ordering-campaign-influence-us-election
The farce is complete.
One week after a joint FBI/DHS report was released, supposedly meant to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Russia intervened in the US presidential election, and thus served as a diplomatic basis for Obama's expulsion of 35 diplomats, yet which merely confirmed that a Ukrainian piece of malware which could be purchased by anyone, was responsible for spoofing various email accounts including that of the DNC and John Podesta, moments ago US intelligence agencies released a more "authoritative", 25-page report, titled "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections", and which not surprisingly only serves to validate the media narrative, by concluding that Russian President Vladimir Putin 'ordered' an effort to influence U.S. presidential election.

Specifically, the report concludes the following:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

What proof is there? Sadly, again, none. However, as the intelligence agencies state, "We have high confidence in these judgments"... just like they had high confidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

And while the report is severely lacking in any evidence, it is rich in judgments, such as the following:

Link for full report:

c.a. said:
Link for full report:

I just came on the forum to share said link, and I noticed there's not a link in your post (maybe it was removed due to safety concerns?)... if so, mods, feel free to remove this as well. It can easily be found via a Google search, but I thought I would share it here...

_https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3254229-ICA-2017-01.html#document/p2

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:
More tweets from Trump:
[...]

Next one from Trump about the "Hackings" and the recent revalation from the FBI that the never even looked at the server:

Trump said:
So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

Trump delivers another stunner to the establishment:

Trump said:
Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We have enough problems around the world without yet another one. When I am President, Russia will respect us far more than they do now and both countries will, perhaps, work together to solve some of the many great and pressing problems and issues of the WORLD!

Jonathan said:
c.a. said:
Link for full report:

I just came on the forum to share said link, and I noticed there's not a link in your post (maybe it was removed due to safety concerns?)... if so, mods, feel free to remove this as well. It can easily be found via a Google search, but I thought I would share it here...

_https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3254229-ICA-2017-01.html#document/p2

Sorry Jonathan i should have indicated that the link, was to ZH's post, and that the PDF was within. Thanks for the notice.

Link: _https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf (25-Pages of Nothing).

Thought I'd share a FB post by Trump from an hour ago:

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We have enough problems around the world without yet another one.

When I am President, Russia will respect us far more than they do now and both countries will, perhaps, work together to solve some of the many great and pressing problems and issues of the WORLD!

Looks like he's not backing down for now. Let's hope he will stick to his words!

Eboard10 said:
Thought I'd share a FB post by Trump from an hour ago:

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We have enough problems around the world without yet another one.

When I am President, Russia will respect us far more than they do now and both countries will, perhaps, work together to solve some of the many great and pressing problems and issues of the WORLD!

Looks like he's not backing down for now. Let's hope he will stick to his words!

Didn't know that he has also a Facebook page. He posts the same stuff there, that he post on twitter, so I'll can look there too now :D

Trumps team announced another stunner a couple of days ago.
As we know from L. Fletcher Prouty in his book "The Secret Team" and other insiders, not seldom US Diplomats in other countries are the primary way around which regime changes and preparations for starting secret operation, secret wars and open wars are formed.

Now Trump announced that all Diplomats from the previous administration will be immediately replaced (aka: fired) when he comes into office. So he is "breaking with decades of precedent by declining to provide even the briefest of grace periods". And further it says:

In the past, administrations of both parties have often granted extensions on a case-by-case basis to allow a handful of ambassadors, particularly those with school-age children, to remain in place for weeks or months.

Mr. Trump, by contrast, has taken a hard line against leaving any of President Obama’s political appointees in place as he prepares to take office on Jan. 20 with a mission of dismantling many of his predecessor’s signature foreign and domestic policy achievements. “Political” ambassadors, many of them major donors who are nominated by virtue of close ties with the president, almost always leave at the end of his term; ambassadors who are career diplomats often remain in their posts.

A senior Trump transition official said there was no ill will in the move, describing it as a simple matter of ensuring that Mr. Obama’s overseas appointees leave the government on schedule, just as thousands of political aides at the White House and in federal agencies must do. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity about internal deliberations, said the ambassadors should not be surprised about being held to a hard end date.

Here is the source:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/trump-fires-obama-politically-appointed-ambassadors-effective-inauguration-day/

Pashalis said:
Trumps team announced another stunner a couple of days ago.
As we know from L. Fletcher Prouty in his book "The Secret Team" and other insiders, not seldom US Diplomats in other countries are the primary way around which regime changes and preparations for starting secret operation, secret wars and open wars are formed.

Now Trump announced that all Diplomats from the previous administration will be immediately replaced (aka: fired) when he comes into office. So he is "breaking with decades of precedent by declining to provide even the briefest of grace periods". And further it says:

That's good to hear. In JFK and the Unspeakable, James W. Douglass chronicles a number of cases where JFK's own diplomats would act against his own orders while doing the bidding the MIC. They let the CIA run covert operations aimed at overthrowing the governments and destabilising those countries and do nothing to stop the illicit trades of weapons and drugs that were funding those same covert operations.

I haven't caught up with the Session 10 December thread, but what if the chills down your spine refers to something positive? Sometimes I wonder if we're moving into a better reality. I guess we'll see what waves Trump makes.

3D Student said:
I haven't caught up with the Session 10 December thread, but what if the chills down your spine refers to something positive? Sometimes I wonder if we're moving into a better reality. I guess we'll see what waves Trump makes.

I never thought about it this way! Surely what Trump says and does (and his team), gave me quite some chills down the spine in the last couple of days and weeks, because of thinking to what that all might lead to, and the utter amusement I felt/feel about how the US/world establishment basically shot themself so royally in the foot with the whole Trump thing and how they still handle it with foot shooting, which seems to turn into shotguns now.

By now the cognitive dissonance among those (normal people) that so dearly believed all those big lies, for so long, must reach epic propotions. I mean, it must literally heart as hell in those brains. I think what we see right now, is literally a reality change. So many people seem to choose this alternate reality, in which black is white and white is black, while at the same time a few others already live in a completely other reality amid this insanity and chaos.

It is absolutely staggering, and one could say "chilling", to watch.

Hi everyone.

I've not been here for a while, and have only skimmed things here, but on the off chance this hasn't been covered this could have something to do with what the C's were referring to when they spoke about something happening around the time of Trump's taking office. I've only just seen this, do not know the source (Dennis Young), and yet he seems legit to me (although I could do without the sound effects). Important to note, he also brings up the ongoing evaluation of his sources in his introduction, which is always a good sign.

It is at least something to take into account now that the count down has started:

RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES TO FOIL TRUMP MURDER PLOT

As Young lays all this out it actually starts to sound like a high stakes action adventure thriller. Although, from what Young has to say this scenario should be a stand-off, since Trump -- thanks to Putin's involvement -- is in the position to, well, "off" all his enemies in the event of his own demise. And, of course, he intends that they know this ahead of time. (His enemies being the usual list of suspects, starting with Soros, apparently, and the Clintons, Obama, and the rest.)

To write a bit of the story here, on December 12, 2016, two senior advisors to Trump -- former Congressman Jack Kingston and former American oil industry consultant and marine intel. officer, Jack Page -- flew to Moscow, met with Sputnik News and signed contracts with RSB Group (Russian private military contractors).

Seems Trump already had 11 PMC's -- private military contractors (as in civilian mercenaries recruited from Special Forces) -- as his private body guards. But the 12th PMC is now a Russian.

Where Russian PMC's come from is Russian Special Forces Units (GRU's) and military intelligence. And these guys -- actually, remember the Sopranos episode where this Russian (special forces type) mob guy shows up in the freezing cold, and he (to the point of some very good black comedy) easily out maneuvers (and humiliates) Christopher and what's his name -- anyway.. point is, according to Young these are the best "pound for pound intelligence gatherers" in the world (as opposed to the Israeli's who are typically ranked as the best). To quote Young:

"These are some of the toughest, most dedicated men on the planet. And, man, do they have skills."

But, back to that contract the Trump advisors signed in Moscow with RSB Group.. the plan is to merge Russian PMC's into domestic PMC operations. Now, right after Kingston and Page [Young erroneously says Carter, not Page] signed the contracts, hundreds of GRU's fell off the Russian military defense payroll, disappearing from the army. What I believe Young means by this is that they are now operating under Trump.

Anyway, as per the contract, Monarch Air Force Group -- a private aircraft company out of Florida -- is set to fly seven business class jets to Moscow to return to Washington and New York City on the 20th of January, 2017.

(yeah)

To quote Young:

"Soros has 'til the 20th of January, 2017, to kill Trump or Trump will seize the initiative. Once that happens, the whole rotten structure is gonna' come down.

... So, what specifically will these Russian military contractors do? [asks Young]... A successful PMC will go on the offensive. They'll be pro-active about their guy. They'll look for information, they'll look for threats. They're basically an intelligence service. A special ops unit doesn't even understand the word 'defense'... As Paton said, 'Wade into the enemy, spill their blood, stick them in the guts.' And that's how these guys think."

[Young's version of Trump meeting with the CIA, Soros, et. al.]:

Trump: This is Dimitri, Pavel and Sergei. The only thing stopping them from blowing your heads off is me. If anything happens to me, nothing's stopping them.

Now, according to Young, because these guys travel without passports, and can come in, do the job, exit to Russia under Putin's protection, there's no counter action for U.S. intelligence.

Young's "winder upper" is interesting too:

"This election result can finally take on its true meaning... the unfettered flow of truth like the world has never seen... The fact that 9/11 was committed by the U.S. government is nothing compared to the information that will fall. 20th Century history will have to be completely re-written... so, uh, prepare to be shocked."

Well, but, that's AFTER and IF Trump makes it to the White House. The C's indicate "the event" will happen around Jan 20th, the date of the inauguration. But (if this material proves to be legit), with Putin's involvement, and the caliber of offensive protection that Trump has arranged, one wonders what the "check-mated" oligarchs will venture to try.

https://youtu.be/ivecMtEPzes

mod: fixed quote

:)
Trump Names Vaccination Skeptic RFK Jr. To Vaccine Safety Commission
January 10, 2017 11:55 AM AP
NEW YORK (CBS / AP) – Robert F. Kennedy Jr, a vocal vaccination skeptic, says President-elect Donald Trump has asked him to chair a commission on vaccine safety.

Trump has also voiced doubts about vaccinations, tweeting in the past that he knew a child who developed autism after receiving immunizations. He did not supply evidence for that claim.

He also has advocated for children to get smaller doses of vaccines spread out over time.

Scientists have debunked the link between vaccines and autism and the claim has been denounced as dangerous by doctors.

But Kennedy, the son of the late U.S. attorney general, believes there is connection and has advocated for parents to be allowed to opt out of vaccinations for their children.

Kennedy said Trump invited him to the meeting Tuesday in New York.

Healthcare Chaos Emerges After Trump Backtracks, Demands Immediate Repeal Of "Catastrophic" Obamacare

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/healthcare-chaos-emerges-after-trump-backtracks-demands-immediate-repeal-catastrophi
by Tyler Durden
Jan 10, 2017 2:27 PM

Activists Are Hoping To Turn Trump's Inauguration Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History
Jan 10, 2017 1:45 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/activists-are-hoping-turn-trumps-inauguration-one-biggest-riots-us-history
The election of Donald Trump has been perhaps the single most galvanizing moment for the radical left in modern American history, and they are working very hard to turn January 20th into a major political statement.

Bloomberg
Trump Tax Cuts Could Jump-Start Global Economy, World Bank Says
by Andrew Mayeda January 10, 2017, 10:00 PM GMT+1
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-tax-cuts-could-jumpstart-global-economy-world-bank-says
President-elect Donald Trump’s tax cuts and spending plans could deliver a shot in the arm to the U.S. economy, lifting growth around the world, although uncertainty about his trade policies adds to the risks, according to the World Bank.

https://youtu.be/Bee70unn9aM
Pierre nailed it first.

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:
More tweets from Trump:
[...]

Next one from Trump about the "Hackings" and the recent revalation from the FBI that the never even looked at the server:

Trump said:
So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

Trump delivers another stunner to the establishment:

Trump said:
Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We have enough problems around the world without yet another one. When I am President, Russia will respect us far more than they do now and both countries will, perhaps, work together to solve some of the many great and pressing problems and issues of the WORLD!

Next one from Trump:

Trump said:
FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

Pashalis said:
Next one from Trump:

Trump said:
FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

That one was in relation to this stuff, based on what I saw in his follow up re-Tweet from Cohen if I remember right:

Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, emphatically denies claims in salacious circulated report

__https://mic.com/articles/165050/michael-cohen-trump-s-lawyer-emphatically-denies-claims-about-trump-golden-shower#.3CHFQPU5Z

Donald Trump's lawyer says a salacious intelligence dossier accusing the president-elect of receiving intelligence on his political rivals and engaging in "sexual perversion" including hiring prostitutes to perform "golden showers" in his presence is nothing more than "fake news."

"Somebody is having a lot of fun at your expense," Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, laughingly told Mic in a phone interview Tuesday night.

[...] long snip...

More here in a later tweet January 10:

__https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819000924207251456

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 137
Here's the "dossier" being used to smear Trump: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

It's just more fake news: no sourcing, no details, misspellings and geographical mistakes. But the libtards are going to treat it like gospel.

Back
Top Bottom